Besties

Story Info
Friends have fun setting up anal fun in different towns.
7.1k words
4.76
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
155 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. It is just a short one to fill in while I work on a longer one. As will all my stories it has graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If that offends you pass this one by. The story also has a bit of incestuous circumstances also. If that offends you pass this one by. For those not offended by anything I hope you enjoy it.

CHAPTER 1

It was time again. Lilly was starting to get restless, and Gina knew there was only one way to slate the urning growing inside her friend. Besides their funds were starting to run low and it was time for a short road trip again. Grabbing what she needed from her room and throwing it into the trunk she fired the big Chrystler up. Texting her friend Gail, she drove to the other side of the trailer park to get Lilly.

Lilly was sitting on the steps of her mom's trailer her eyes bright and smiling when Gina pulled up. Throwing her things into the back seat she climbed into the front seat across from Gina. Gail lived with her mom a few miles down the road and that was their next stop. Within 20 minutes the big car was pulling onto the interstate and heading south.

Their destination was a small college town about 90 miles south. The trip went by super-fast as the girls caught up with each other's lives. All of them were from single parent homes with their mother's raising them. Money had always been tight for all of them, so they had become creative. Exiting off the interstate Gina drove down a small country road until she found what she was looking for. The field was perfect, and she pinpointed the location on her phone.

The days were long this time of year, so they figured they had plenty of time. The bar was busy for being early in the afternoon. Gina and Gail walked in together but sat apart at the bar. Both were beautiful women, and it wasn't long at all before guys started to gather around each of them. Gail had given Lilly a bottle of water that had put her to sleep while they were inside the bar as Lilly wasn't much of a drinker.

The picture on Gina's phone was clear and right away she could see guys trying to get a better peek at it. Turning her phone, she tried to make sure anyone that was interested in seeing the pic was able to. She could see Gail was having about the same kind of luck she was having. No place better than a college town for a bunch of horny young men.

"How would you guys like to get your cocks buried in that ass?" Gina asked quietly. She kept her voice low so that only the ones standing close could hear her. "It's going to cost you a few bucks, because we have overhead and a few traveling expenses," she added.

"How much?" she heard one of the guys ask. She knew she had them hooked now, not that she didn't with just the pic.

"We always hold a little bidding contest to see who is going to get to be the first one into her," Gina said. She could tell that the thought seemed very appealing to some of the young men. "Any of you guys interested, I'll send you a pin drop as to where we will be. You have 10 minutes. After that, all other numbers will be blocked," she added as she started making her way to the door. She could see Gail starting to make her way to the door too.

CHAPTER 2

For the next 10 minutes Gina's phone chirped almost nonstop. Gail was sending pin drops to each of them as Gina drove back to the field. They had 19 responses, but they knew that some of them would have a change of heart and some of them might only want to watch. They would be prepared for pretty much anything. Finding the field once again Gina turned the big Chrystler into the open gate. Making sure she stayed out of the shoulder high corn that was growing she turned the car around.

They had about 20 minutes to get Lilly ready and to set everything up. Lilly was awake now and in a dreamy state as she let her friends help her out of the car. She knew what her friends had done and what was going to happen to her. She could feel the wetness starting to form between her legs as Gail unbuttoned her blouse. In just a couple of minutes a naked Lilly was laying over the trunk of the huge car on her belly. her hands had cuffs on the wrists, and each was being secured to a door handle on the sides of the car. Her feet were secured to tent stakes which Gail had driven into the ground. She was now helpless to stop what was going to happen.

"How many are coming?" Lilly asked in a soft voice. She had felt the change inside her a couple of days ago. She didn't understand it or even try to and thank God for her friend Gina who could see the signs. Ever since they were younger and had found Lilly's mom's huge dildo had this been the case. They had been fooling around and laughing about it when Gina Had playfully suggested that they try it out. After all no one but them would even know.

They had flipped a quarter to see which one of them would "take it". Lilly had lost the toss and there in her trailer house she had taken her shorts and panties off and laid over the arm of the couch. They both knew their pussies were off limits having the illusion of saving that for when they got married. So that left their assholes. Neither one of the girls had any experience in the sexual aspect of what they were about to do.

Gina had made sure she had lubricated the huge dildo good and had even smeared what was left over Lilly's tight rectum. Placing the coned head in the center of Lilly's rectum she took a deep breath. Not knowing any better and with an evil grin on her face Gina shoved hard on the huge dildo. Lilly's rectum had tightened in a protective second before it lost the battle against the invader. The agony had been blinding and at that second that feeling had been seared into Lilly's brain.

She had screamed at the top of her lungs and had bolted up right. Reaching around with her hands trying to get a hold of the huge piece of rubber and pull it out. She had jumped and screamed, kicking with her feet trying to get a grip on it. But the lubricant and now the depth of the huge phallic would not allow her fingers to take hold. Gina had been dumbfounded as to what had just happened. She watched helplessly as Lilly had jumped around screaming trying to grab the huge rubber thing in her ass.

It had taken almost a full 5 minutes before Lilly stopped screaming. The pain wasn't so bad now that her body was over the initial shock. Her asshole felt full and opened and she could actually feel her cunt starting to throb. Gina could see the slick wetness starting to ooze from Lilly's cunt. The faraway look in Lilly's eyes told Gina that her friend was experiencing something inside. She had watched Lilly slowly walk back and lay herself over the arm of the couch again and spread her feet as wide as she could.

There was only about a half inch of rubber sticking out of Lilly's asshole. Using her head Gina knew she would never be able to hold onto the slick piece. Getting a couple of pieces of paper Towles she started wiping. She had to actually push her fingers hard enough that they had started in beside the dildo. But after a couple of seconds, she had a good grip and started slowly pulling the huge piece of rubber out. She could see flecks of blood and the brown paste clinging to the dildo.

"Back," She had heard Lilly say softly when she had a few inches pulled out.

"You want me to push it back in?" she had asked. Lilly had nodded her head and for the next several minutes Gina had slowly butt fucked her friend with the huge rubber cock. Lilly's climax was epic for a couple of inexperienced girls. Lilly's back had started to hump up and she had been screaming at Gina to fuck her harder and faster. In the end Gina had to catch a large pile of soft brown shit that Lilly's bowels were pushing out. She had held she shit packed dildo in her fingers and had cupped her hands so the shit wouldn't hit the carpet.

"There are 19 coming," Gina said. "But I'm thinking you will probably have to take 9 of them," She added marveling at the slick wetness starting to slowly make its trip down the insides of Lilly's thighs. She made sure the butt of the 9MM was visible in her waistband. She could hear the sounds of a couple of cars coming down the road and then slowing down as if looking for the gate. Sure enough 3 cars and a pickup turned off the road and slowly drove through the gate.

They waited another 20 minutes before Gina stepped forward. There were 21 men in all and some of them looked a bit uncomfortable. They all moved around behind the big Chrystler, and they could all see Lilly's bare feet tied to the tent stakes. Gail had laid a blanket over Lilly before the men had started arriving.

"Okay, guys this is my friend under this blanket, and this is how it is going to go," Gina said loud enough so everyone could hear her. "Do not feel sorry for her. She loves this stuff, and she will probably cum several times before you are done. But right now, we will do a little bidding game to see who gets to shove his cock up her ass first. She said making sure everyone understood. "Do not take it easy on her. Make her kick and scream, she loves it. She is going to be shitting and her ass is going to get very dirty and smelly. The ones of you that want to fuck her dirty will go first," she said.

"And what if we want her a bit cleaner?" one of the men asked.

"When the other ones are done, we are going to give her a big enema to clean her out," Gail said from off to the side. This was the part that she loved. "You guys can watch and jack off if you want to," she added feeling the wetness starting between her own legs.

"The bidding is going to start at $100.00 bucks and go from there. The ones that follow it is going to cost each of you $50.00. If you just want to watch, it's going to be $20.00. This is how we get our money so we can go to some other towns," Gina said. It only took a couple of minutes, and the bidding was down to 2 men. $250.00 was the amount the young man had bid. and with a smile on his face, he handed Gina the bills. Nine more guys lined up behind him and handed Gina the bills that were needed. The remaining men each handed her the money and stood back out of the way to watch.

"You guys might want to take your pants off before you start," Gail said as she placed a large jar of Vaseline on the trunk. A couple of the guys looked around a bit shy but the one that had won the bid wasted no time. His shorts and underwear were off, and he stood with a huge hardon. Gina could see the string of precum hanging from the smooth round head. The cock was impressive and long and she was glad this guy was going to be the first for her friend. Reaching over she pulled the blanket off of Lilly and heard the whispers of appreciation.

CHAPTER 3

There was no denying the little blonds beauty. She had a mask over her eyes and a ball gag in her mouth so her screams would be a bit muffled. They could all see the clear mucus oozing down the insides of her thighs. She knew the lips of her twat were spread open so everyone could see the pink meat inside. Her asshole was spread tight, and she could feel it tighten and loosen involuntarily. The sound of the cap coming off the Vaseline made her heart skip a beat.

The feeling of the smooth cock head being centered in her rectum almost made her lose control of her bladder. The look of animalistic pleasure on the young man's face was one Gina would never forget. She watched as the young man bent his knees getting the best angle for his cock. She watched as he gritted his teeth and then bunched his leg muscles. He pushed hard and Lilly's head was up in a split second. Her eyes bulged as she followed the agony through her bowels. Her feet were kicking hard and as much as the restraints would allow.

The long wale from her throat got everyone's attention even though it was muffled. The young man seemed to have taken Gina's words to heart. He was trying to make sure Lilly felt every inch of his rock-hard cock. On the third brutal thrust Lilly did lose control of her bladder. The hard spray of the warm urine against his balls brought a cheer from the other young men standing around. Two of them that had been masturbating now moaned as several long spurts of semen shot from the tips of their cocks.

The young man didn't last long after that. Bunching his legs for one last brutal thrust he buried his cock as far as he could up Lilly's helpless ass and held still as his balls emptied deep inside her colon. Lilly's head was up as she felt cock swell even bigger in her ass. The rage burning inside the man seemed to be sated as he slowly and gently started pulling his softening cock from Lilly's rectum.

Brown paste clung to the shaft, and it was packed around the base of the head. A soft brown mass followed to drop on the ground between their bare feet. As the young man stepped aside another guy holding his hard cock in his hand stepped back behind Lilly. There was no tenderness in this guy either. He buried his cock on the first thrust and mercilessly pounded Lilly's helpless ass until he too stiffened and unloaded his cum to mix with the mess inside Lilly's bowels.

Lilly's ass cheeks were smeared her shit, and there was no hiding the smell. Lilly lay with her head turned with a far off look in her eyes. Some of the young men that had already used Lilly's ass had already left. The others watched as Gail mixed a huge enema in the clear silicon bag that she had hung from the door handle. The remaining two took their turns in Lilly's softened ass but seemed to be satisfied when they added their loads.

Gail handed the huge enema bag that she had filled to one of the taller guys. Snapping on a pair of latex gloves she kneeled behind Lilly and scraped some of the dried shit from her ass cheeks. Standing again she took the inflatable nozzle hanging from the steel hook and spread some of the Vaseline over the balloon. Leaning over she pulled Lilly's ass cheek to the side making her softened rectum available.

Unceremoniously, Gail pushed the nozzle in past the first balloon. With a wicked look on her face Gail started squeezing the inflator bulb. On the 9th squeeze everyone heard Lilly whimper and Gail switched inflator bulbs. The guys all watched as the balloon between Lilly's ass cheeks started getting larger. Gail stopped after the 7th squeeze.

"Hold the bag up," Gail told the young man holding the bag. Holding the bag over his head he watched as Gail opened the clamp and stood back. The loud moan from Lilly got their attention as the cool water started forcing its way into her bowels. Three more of the young men ejaculated as they had reached end of their endurance.

The bag was emptying fast, and they could all hear Lilly moaning louder as she was forced to take more in her now painfully stretched colon. It took a couple more minutes and the bag was now empty. Taking the empty bag from the man holding it Gail laid it on the truck. Leaning down she softly kissed Lilly on her cheek. They all watched Lilly for several minutes while the enema worked inside her cleaning the remaining shit out of her bowels.

Standing to the side Gail pushed the button on inflator bulb and waited for the pressure in Lilly's bowels to force the nozzle out. Gail and Gina watched 2 more guys shoot cum from the tips of their cocks as the nozzle shot out of Lilly's ass. A steady brown stream of brown water and small chunks followed the nozzle out. The relief on Lilly's face was easy to see as she breathed deeply. She made no attempt to close her tired rectum.

"How long is it going to take for her to empty her ass?" One of the men asked. He was holding his hard cock in his hand and made a couple of slow strokes up and down the shaft.

"You can fuck her now if you want to," Gail said. "Take off your shorts unless you want your clothes all wet and smelly," she added. "Grease your cock up and shove it in. She can't stop you".

"OH GOD YES, PLEASE! Shove a cock in my ass!" Lilly said almost in desperate tears. It took only seconds for four of the men to be standing naked with hard cocks in their hands. The one that had asked was already reaching for the Vaseline. Stepping behind her he placed the tip of his cock in the center of Lilly's soft rectum. With a loud grunt he sank his cock balls deep on the first thrust. "OH FUUUUCK!" Lilly screamed as she felt her asshole being forced open again.

Once again, the man wasn't gentle and sank his cock several times before Lilly's bowels forced more smelly brown water out around his cock. The feeling of the water and Lilly's bowels working sent the young man over the top. He held himself still giving a couple of hard jabs as he unloaded his balls. One after another they stepped behind Lilly and used her tired rectum for their pleasure. Twenty minutes later Gina and Gail were gently laying Lilly in the back seat.

CHAPTER 4

The motel seemed to be clean enough. The elderly man smiled as Gina paid cash for three people in a room with two beds. Gina knew the old man was watching when they took a naked Lilly wrapped in a light blanket into the room. With a slight smile she let the blanket slip down so that the old man might get a glimpse of Lilly's bare tit.

Lilly was on her tummy across the top of one of the beds the second the door was closed. She spread her feet wide apart so that her friend Gina could take care of her sore butt hole. Gina pulled her friends ass cheeks open and looked down at the red swollen rectum. Gail handed her the salve that was in the bag and Gina softly spread it over Lilly's asshole. Working gently, she pushed a couple of her fingers in, working the salve inside as well as outside.

Gina had spent three days taking care of Lilly the first time she forced the huge rubber phallic into her friend. Gina had spent a lot of time massaging her friend's rectum with salve on the tips of her fingers. She knew that Lilly loved the feeling of her fingers moving over her rectum and Gina didn't mind. To be fair Gina had kneeled on the floor with her ass in the air while Lilly lubricated the huge piece of rubber again.

She had stiffened when she felt Lilly center the huge dildo in the center of her ass. But Lilly had been gentle with her, and she had applied steady pressure until the resistance from Gina's rectum had been breached. The pain had been sudden, and Gina had felt the burning as Lilly slowly pushed the huge dildo deeper. Lilly had actually been gentle as she fucked Gina's ass with the dildo. But this time they had been ready, but Gina didn't have to shit right away when the dildo had been pulled out.

They were introduced to the enemas when they had met Gail. She had been walking down the road and they could both tell she was upset and rather mad about something. It took Lilly and her sweet innocent demeanor to have Gail smiling and laughing in no time. It seemed she had gotten into an argument with her mom who had been half drunk at the time. In fact, that was what they had been arguing about. It seemed Gail's mother had a bit of a drinking problem.

The argument had escalated to screaming until Gail had stormed out slamming the door behind her. As the young women sat on the picnic table in front of Lilly's trailer talking, they started getting the whole story. Gail's mom Brenda had started drinking when her father had been killed in a motorcycle accident. The drinking was starting to get out of hand and Gail felt helpless to do anything.

"She's probably sleeping it off now. God, I wish I could do something to her to get her attention," Gail had said. They talked for close to an hour getting to know each other. They had gotten quiet for a few minutes when Gail slowly looked up. "Would you guys help me?" She had asked.

"Sure," Lilly had said before she even knew what Gail had in mind. It had taken them almost 20 minutes to walk back to Gail's home. As she had predicted her mom was in a deep alcohol induced sleep still clothed. Gina could see the nasty smile on Gail's face.

Astro1544
Astro1544
155 Followers
12