Besties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me," Gail had said as she took her mom's feet and started to straighten her out on the bed. After a couple of minutes, they had her straightened out. They watched as Gail reached up under her mom's skirt and pulled her pantyhose down and off of her bare feet. Leaving the room, she returned a few minutes later with several feet of light rope and a knife.

They rolled her mom over on her side so they could undo her skirt and unbutton her blouse. Within just a few minutes they had Gail's mom bare ass naked. Using the knife, they cut the rope into four pieces. Making sure they didn't cut circulation off they tied a piece around each of her ankles and her wrists. Spreading her legs wide they tied her feet to the bedposts and tied her wrists behind her back. She had stirred a bit, but she continued to sleep.

Gail had left saying she would be back in a few minutes. Gails mom was a very pretty woman. She had long dark hair and a pretty face. Her legs were slender moving to a nice tight ass. They could see the pucker of her little brown star and her moist twat. The lips were slightly parted, and they could see the soft inviting pink hole.

Gail returned a few minutes later carrying a bulging rubber bag with a steel hook through the eye at the top. A long rubber tube was attached to the bottom and a weird looking thing with two black bulbs hanging from thin tubes. They watched as Gail hung the bag from a hook they had not noticed before. It must have been for a hanging plant or something like that. Gail looped the rubber hose over the steel hook leaving the nozzle hanging down. Gail left and was back in just a couple of minutes.

Gina watched closely as Gail popped the top of a tube of K-Y jelly open and pushed out a large dollop onto her fingers. They watched as she held the nozzle and spread the jelly over the soft balloon. "Spread her ass cheeks for me," Gail said as she looked up at Gina. Reaching down Gina spread apart the cheeks giving Gail easy access to the tight rectum. They all heard Gail's mom moan as Gail smeared the jelly over her tight hole.

With a look of satisfaction, Gail started pushing the nozzle into her sleeping mom's ass. They could actually see the woman raise her ass just a bit subconsciously. They watched as the balloon slid into the tight hole and watched as it tightened around it. With a look of satisfaction Gail gripped one of the black bulbs and started squeezing. After two pumps they could see the balloon between her cheeks start to swell. Gripping the other bulb Gail pumped steadily until she had squeezed it firmly eight times. Pulling back firmly on the nozzle she started inflating the other balloon and they all watched as it grew in size.

"She is not going to like this at all," Gail said as she opened the clamp to half flow. They had all seen the air bubbles move up through the murky water in the bag. They stood and watched until Gail's mother started stirring, feeling the pressure building in her bowels. Her eyes were suddenly wide open as she felt the pressure steadily increasing. It took her several seconds to realize what was happening to her.

"What the fuck are you doing to me Gail?" Brenda asked almost screaming her question. The girls stood to the side, and they could see the level in the bag starting to drop noticeably.

"I warned you about drinking like this. I told you I was going to do something about it. And now I am," Gail said with authority in her voice. "I'm not going to stand by and let you throw the rest of your life away," she added.

"Damn it, Gail it hurts!" Brenda said almost screaming. Gail said nothing as she turned and walked out of the bedroom. She returned a minute later with a battery-operated wand vibrator. Turning it on low Gail pushed it down to her mother's clit. The reaction was surprising when Brenda felt the jolt of pleasure shoot through her spread cunt. Her hips jerked spasmodically trying to pull the sensitive clit away from the round dome but wanting it against it at the same time.

Gail worked the vibrator like she knew what she was doing. Pushing it against her mother's hard and now swollen clit and then pulling it away when she was close to climaxing. The pain inside her guts was starting to become a real issue but the need to cum was getting stronger. They could all see the aggravation growing as Brenda tried to keep her clit in contact with the vibrator. Her now swollen belly could be seen as she moved her hips.

"Let me cum! PLEASE!!" Brenda pleaded with her daughter.

"Let me hear you say it mom," Gail said as she pushed the dome against her mom's clit again. The bag was now empty, and Brenda held the huge load in her bloated colon. They could all hear her starting to sob, needing the release of her orgasm. Her twat lips were swollen, and she was forcing her ass higher in the air forcing the lips to part. they could all see the clear mucus starting to hang in strings from her clit.

"I'll stop drinking Gail. I promise. Let me cum," Brenda said sobbing with deep need now. That was what Gail had been wanting to hear. She pushed the dome hard against her mother's clit and held it there while Brenda's hips jerked uncontrollably. "OH FUUUCK!!" Brenda screamed as her climax peaked. They were all surprised when they saw the white cream starting to flow from the spread open cunt. It took her almost three full minutes for her hips to stop jerking.

"Will you guys help me again?" Gail asked as she started untying her mom's feet. With one on each side of the bed they lifted Brenda, so she was up on her knees. Neither Gina nor Gail felt at all embarrassed that their hands each held one of Brenda's tits. There had been a look of desperation in her face when she felt the huge enema starting to move lower in her bowels. Gail and Gina both smiled at each other as they pinched her nipples hard. The loud squeal brought a loud giggle from Lilly.

They had helped Brenda to her feet, and they noticed that she couldn't stand straight. They guided her out of the room, and she was starting towards the bathroom. "Where are you going mom?" Gail had asked. Brenda had looked up in confusion. "Outside," Gail had told her. Brenda had started shaking her head no but when Gail grabbed her nipple again, she started sobbing. Slowly she turned and started towards the back door.

The fact they lived in a small town and that the house was basically out of town gave them nice privacy. The tall wooden fence added to the security. The grass was rather tall having not been mowed in several days. Brenda slowly stepped down the three steps and stood in the grass slightly bent over trying to cope with the huge and painful enema she still held inside.

"I want to see her cum again," they heard Lilly say in a soft voice behind them. Brenda looked up and could see the wicked little smirk on Lilly's face. Gail and Gina both looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"She's being punished so we might as well punish her good," Gail said hanging the empty enema bag from a large nail. Brenda could only stare in disbelief as Gail went back into the house leaving her to stand at the bottom of the steps. Gina had felt her own cunt starting to get wet and she was pretty sure Lilly's little cunt was wet too. Seeing the older woman standing helpless with her belly bulging and the look of desperation on her face seemed to make her feel meaner inside.

The look on Brenda's face was priceless when Gail walked back out on the porch. She held the wand vibrator and a pitcher holding another two quarts of water. Handing the vibrator to Lilly to hold she pulled the top of the empty bag open and slowly poured the water in making sure her mom saw her do everything. Taking the wand from Lilly, Gail stepped down in front of her mother.

"Spread your legs mom," she said conveying to Brenda she was serious. Tears started down Brenda's face as she slowly stepped her bare feet apart. The wetness was still there on the inside of her thighs and the white cream seemed to have lost some of the color. Gail turned the wand on to the medium setting before she pushed it softly against her mother's still swollen clit. Throwing her head back there was a soft continuous wail from Brenda's open mouth.

Gina and Lilly watched for several minutes as Gail tormented her mother. Lilly had slipped her hand down inside of her shorts and Gina could see her fingers moving between her legs. Thinking to herself "What the hell," Gina pushed her hand down her own shorts. Once again Gail turned her mom into a wanton whore, and she was going to push it till the end.

"Do you want more water in your ass mom?" Gail asked in a hoarse whisper. "Do you want my new friends to see what a real pain slut looks like?" she asked driving her mom closer to the edge. Brenda was crying and babbling now. Snot dripped from her nose and large tears streaked down her pretty face. "Do you want to hurt more, so you can cum like a good whore should?" Gail asked. Gina was impressed as she watched Gail manipulate her mother.

The look of satisfaction on Gails face was epic as her mom screamed. "AAAAHHHH FUUUCK! YES, MAKE IT HURT BABY, PLEASE! MAKE ME TAKE IT ALL!!" Brenda screamed and sobbed as her hips started shaking again. Lilly stepped forward and opened the clamp halfway and let the water in the bag start forcing its way into Brenda's overfull colon.

Brenda's eyes were glazed over as she dropped to her knees adding even more pressure to the water coming from the bag. Gail kneeled down with her pushing the wand hard against her swollen clit. The orgasm was indescribable as Brenda's body shook all over. The pain from her guts driving her to a place she had never been before. A red colored spray erupted from her mouth as she vomited but her body continued to climax. Gail moved aside when she heard the retching sounds and pulled the wand away from her mom's cunt.

Reaching immediately for the inflator bulbs she pushed the button on the black valve. As soon as the nozzle was small enough the force of the enema in Brenda's bowels forced the nozzle out. A hard stream of brown water splashed into the grass between Brenda's knees. All three of them watched as the brown slop was forced out of Brenda's tired rectum. The stream seemed to never stop as several brown nuggets were carried out with the enema.

CHAPTER 5

Gina watched Gail pull the silicon bag from the duffle bag. She cleaned it in the sink and made sure she had all of the shit off the balloon that had been up Lilly's ass. Gina thought that was the end, so it surprised her when Gail started taking her clothes off. She watched as Gail filled the plastic ice tub with real warm water and pour it into the open top of the empty bag. and then refill it. Reaching back into the duffle bag Gail pulled out the bottle of Castile soap and a smaller bottle of liquid glycerin.

Both Gina and Lilly had been on the receiving end of Gail's enemas before, so she knew what they felt like. All of them had come to love the feeling of their bellies being bloated and feeling the cramps rolling through their bowels. Gina could feel her cunt starting to get wet again as she watched her friend work. The squirt of Dr, Bonner Peppermint Castile soap was a long one. And then half of the liquid glycerin. The bottle of hot sauce was a new twist she had never seen before though. But she was impressed when Gail shook the whole bottle into the top of the open bag.

Gina could smell everything from the mixture, and she could see the wetness running down the insides of Gails thighs. Taking a couple of seconds, she pulled her own clothes off so she could enjoy the show. Getting a hand towel from the bathroom she placed it on the edge of the chair and pulled it into the middle of the room. Now she had something to leak on. Gail was making sure she was giving her horny friend a good show.

The bag was hung on the clothes rack that was mounted to the wall. With the K-Y Jelly spread over the balloon Gail dropped to her knees and turned so Gina could watch the nozzle disappear into her ass. Gina mad soft circles on her hard clit as she watched Gail push the nozzle into her rectum. She always loved it when the balloon went into one of their tight holes. She watched Gail squeeze the black bulb several times breathing deeply as she felt it swelling inside her ass. Pulling back firmly she started squeezing the other bulb until the balloon between her ass cheeks was about the size of a tennis ball fitting snugly between her ass cheeks.

Gina made soft circles on her hard clit. Her breath caught in her chest as Gail opened the clamp. They always opened the clamp halfway to make sure the flow was steady but not too painful for the one taking it. Gina watched Gail raise her ass into the air and lower her shoulders to the floor to increase the angle of the flow. Gail was rubbing her own clit when the impact of the enema hit her. Gina was already up and moving when Gail reached for the clamp.

"OH FUUCK!" Gail said feeling the burning inside her bowels. She had closed the clamp and was trying to hold position with her eyes closed. She felt the cuff close on her wrist and then felt her arm pulled behind her. The other wrist was grabbed quickly before she could react and also pulled behind her where the other cuff closed on it. Gina slid the chair over next to the hanging bag and sat back down. The strong smell of aroused cunt could be smelled through the room. Gina sat back and pulled her legs back so she could lay them over the arms of the chair.

Gail could feel the enema raising hell inside of her stomach even though she had taken less than a pint. Reaching for the clamp Gina opened it again and looked into her friend's eyes. Gail felt the fire starting to move deeper as she started kissing Gina's foot. Slowly she kissed smelling the musky scent of a foot that had been inside of a sneaker all day. Then down the slender calf to her knee. She could smell Gina's cunt clearly now as she slowly kissed and licked getting ever closer to her goal.

She worked the other leg the same way, letting Gina feel the pleasure of her tongue and lips as she kissed ever lower. The fire was being forced deeper into her colon and she could feel the steady swelling of her belly. She could hear her friend moan deeply as her tongue touched the swollen lip of her twat. Slowly she licked softly pulling the lip into her own lips. She could smell the deep raw scent of Gina's cunt as she finally swiped the fat of her tongue over it for the first time. She felt Gina's body tighten and then relax as she slowly started licking.

The warm salty taste was everywhere, and Gail was in a world all her own. She could feel her friends climax starting to build and she lowered her face down to Gina's rectum. It was slick with the secretions flowing from her oozing cunt and Gail felt Gina's body stiffen when she ran her tongue over the tight rose bud. Gail could feel her own cunt starting to throb as she pushed the tip of her tongue into the center asking it to soften. Several times she pushed and then she felt the hole soften.

Two more firm jabs and Gail felt her tongue push in. Gina's body start shaking as the feeling pushed her over the edge. Gail had her mouth tight on Gina's rectum and she could feel the tongue inside her hole searching. Her climax was one of the most intense she had ever felt. The feeling of Gails tongue moving inside her rectum was a feeling she knew she was going to want to feel again. She felt her rectum tighten as she started to come down from her orgasm. She could feel Gail's tongue retreating from her hole. Looking up she could see the bag still held over a quart.

Gina knew she had to and wanted to return the pleasure her friend had just given her. Helping Gail stand she pushed her back towards the bed. The hose from the bottom of the bag was pulled almost tight but Gail was on her back. Kneeling on the floor Gina pushed Gails legs into the air and made her spread them as wide as she could. Her cunt was as swollen as Gina's was and she smiled when she saw the swollen lip's part. The hard swollen clit was poking out of its hood and Gina wasted no time.

The second her mouth closed over the hard pebble Gail started squealing. Her orgasm was coming fast, and Gina held the clamp in her hand. "OH GOD!" was all Gail could say. Gina opened the clamp to full flow and let the remainder of the huge enema force its way into her friends' guts. It worked the way Gina had remembered it working on Brenda. Gail's orgasm left her crying and unable to speak. Gina watched the last of the red enema water force its way into her friend's ass.

Normally when they took enemas, they would all shit into plastic tubs. But this time Gail sat on the toilet and Gina could hear her breathing deeply and whimpering as her body forced the hot mixture out her rectum. Gina didn't feel sorry for her friend but instead was starting to wonder what that mixture would feel like being forced into her own ass. She checked on Lilly one last time to make sure her rectum was doing okay.

The next morning, they all showered and found a small cafe for breakfast. Gail had wanted to drive back home, and Lilly wanted to ride shotgun in the front seat.

After the first 40 miles Gina had started feeling sleepy and took another sip of water from the bottle Lilly had handed her. She felt cozy and the last thing she saw as she closed her eyes was Lilly smiling back at her.

Gina opened her eyes when she felt the blanket being pulled off of her. The ball gag was held tightly in her mouth by the leather strap. When she felt the hard round head of the cock being centered in her rectum, she lost control of her bladder. It seemed Lilly wanted a new dress.

12