Bet

Story Info
Short erotica about a teasing couple on a date.
1.1k words
3.58
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see your hand tremble, hear the ice in your coffee shake as I trace my fingertips up and over your knee, stopping after a couple of inches, pulling my hand away, picking up my drink and taking a long sip, acting ever the innocent. I relax back into the seat, the ceramic cup quietly nestling back into the saucer. You're still trying to calm your heartbeat down, to regulate your breathing. You're so easily affected by me, it's adorable.

To anyone else we'd look like a regular couple, sat next to each other, drinking coffee and reading, but we know better. What started as a joke that we both thought we could hold out longer has turned into a full day of teasing. Light touches against one another as we go through our usual weekend routine. I nearly caved at the way you acted at the market, your eyes sultry, enticing as you looked up, meeting my eyes, gaze dropping to my lips for a moment, then back up to my eyes. You waited for a long moment, leaning in infinitesimally, then pulling away again. I wanted to pin you against a wall, kiss the life out of you, but I was determined to hold fast. I brushed my hand against yours as we walked, saw you shiver, knew your resolve was feeling just as weakened as mine. It carried on like that all day, lingering gazes, touching one another innocently, gradually driving each other insane.

I lean towards you, mouth close to your ear, my breath hot against your sensitized skin.

'You haven't turned the page in eight minutes. Are you struggling baby?'

You don't turn to me, don't answer me to start with, just stroke your fingertips along the back of my hand, then dip down to the inside of my wrist. It's so innocent, but it feels so dirty.

'No, just thinking,' you reply, finally turning to me, your face so close to mine, tilted up, almost nose to nose. I think about biting your bottom lip, so soft and delectable. I take the bait.

'About?'

'How good you feel on top of me, how electric it feels when you touch me, like I could orgasm from that alone.' You look down at my lips again, mouth parted slightly as you pant softly, then pull back, leaning forward to grab your coffee and take a long drag, finally flipping a page in your book. Mine lays discarded on the table, mind too engrossed in supplying images of you, naked and wanting.

I watch you carefully, the corner of your mouth pulled up in a slight smile. You sneak a sideways glance at me, smiling more when you see me watching. I can feel my blood pump harder, thinking about all the things I'm going to do to you later.

You drain your coffee and snap your book shut a while later, turning to me, eyes eating me up as your gaze rakes up my body. You lean in, lips close to my ear as you murmur.

'Let's get out of here,' You lick my earlobe then sigh breathily, a sound full of barely restrained desire, 'There's plenty more of that in store.'

You stand up, primly smoothing down your dress, the skirt swinging off the flare of your hips, stopping mid-thigh, leaving your pale legs exposed, a stark contrast to the black soft fabric. I watch you move away, the lilt of your hips as you walk, knowing full well you don't have any underwear on. The mental image of your bare pussy makes me grip my book a little tighter as I follow you out.

The heat outside is oppressive, enough to make sweat run down my temple. Your arm brushes against me as you move a hand to my face, swiping the bead of sweat off me, then bringing your fingertip to your mouth and licking it clean. You look up at me oh so innocently as your tongue flicks over your fingertip, knowing full well the effect it's having on me.

'I could be doing this somewhere else,' you smirk, then resume walking.

I walk beside you, trailing a hand over the small of your back, surprised and pleased when it elicits a quiet moan.

I lean into you, pulling your body against mine, arm curling around your waist.

'Then do it,' I say, voice low and teasing, 'Give in to what you want so badly.'

I can hear your breathing speed up, but you don't make any other move, just keep walking with me, leaning into my body, soft and warm as I stroke my fingers back and forth at your waist.

Once we get home it's a different story, you're all over me, pressing your body against me, your hands running up my arms, locking around my neck, pulling me down to you, kissing me softly, your fingers curling in the hair at the nape of my neck. I moan, which seems to be exactly the reaction you wanted. You tug my hair gently, grinding into me before pulling away, panting, looking at me, eyes burning with lust.

'I give,' you murmur, 'You win, I've been aching for you all day,' Your hands paw at my chest, then down, grabbing my hips as you lean forwards, breathing me in, 'God you smell fucking amazing.' You press your face into my neck, practically whimpering. I grin, finally having the go-ahead I've been dying for. I crowd you back, pushing you into the wall, hands circling your waist, immediately kissing your neck, grazing my teeth over your skin.

'Fuuuuck,' you whimper and I smile to myself, pushing a thigh between your legs. Your grip on me tightens, fingertips digging into my hips as you rub against my leg. I slide one hand into your hair, twisting my fingers in the strands as I press my lips to yours, moaning as you roll your tongue over mine. I lean down and bite your neck as your hands slide up to my back, nails digging crescent moons into me through my shirt. I reach up to palm your breast, teasing your nipple through the thin fabric.

'Good fucking girl,' I growl against your neck, feeling you shiver, 'Show me how much you want me, beg for me.'

Your lips are pressed to my ear, your voice husky as you beg desperately, 'I need to feel you inside me, please, god I need you so fucking badly, I want your cock filling me deep and hard. Taste me, kiss me, bite me.'

'Such an obedient girl for me aren't you? Good. Now I get to claim my prize.'