Bet Your Sweet Ass Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He could never be papi to me. You will always be papi, even if you cheated on me with a thousand girls. It's just how things are. Papi traditionally has certain rights and privileges that other men don't get. It might be different ones than in the past, but that much will never change. A guy like Aaron is sweet, lovable, and makes me want to put his head to my bosom and let him suck my tits ... makes me want to mother him. He doesn't make me want to surrender my body and soul to him. A guy like you does. I can promise you that Natalie feels much the same way about it. It's a very different kind of love, but it's still love," Bianca went on at length.

"It's an intriguing notion, but if Detroit wins, I'll still be bent over and taking it up the butt, because I'm a man of my word," I reminded Bianca, making her laugh.

"Don't worry, lover. You can still take it all out on me and my culo," my girlfriend reassured me, even moaning and curling her toes at that thought, "frankly, though, the hottest fantasy is you putting a bun in your sister's oven and having her show a baby bump while she walks down the aisle and takes vows to another man. That would be the ultimate proof that you're Il Padrino, to invoke my Sicilian side here. By the way, did you see how she reacted to even the thought of rimming you? Yeah, she wants you in the worst way, babe."

"She also wants to suck your tits. You can just tell, can't you?" I teased Bianca as I spilled my load up her sweet, tight Latin ass.

"Yes, well, win or lose, she might just get her wish there, and I might try to coax her into letting me shower with her now and then, anyway. She's so adorable, your twin sister ... she's like you, but more vulnerable and more submissive. I love it!" Bianca encouraged my fantasies of my sister nestled at her bosom, sucking away at her nipples, even drinking some actual breast milk from my girlfriend.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I grinned as we started to shower together, letting the hot water jets relax us after such an intense act of sodomy.

"Yes, but I also love this ... and moments like just now, when you're in my bottom, your skin is rubbing me just the right way, and you encourage my naughtiness with such delightfully steamy pillow talk," Bianca confessed as she enjoyed my hands washing her ... no puff for her in cases like this ... she wanted to feel my flesh caressing hers.

"Is that so, babe? Good to know, because I love that, too," I admitted, making her squirm as she ground her booty against my cock, trapping me for a moment between her cheeks.

"Admit it, you like both kinds of cleavage and I have both, don't you ... such soft, smooth skin, a cleft, an opening that you can fall into, your body penetrating me in ways that few men can, impaling and plundering me for your own desires," Bianca teased me as she let me wash her hair now, my fingers going through her jet-black tresses.

"Oh, that is definitely very sensual, very erotic for sure. I love everything about you, physically and otherwise, the way that you surprise me at times, your hazel eyes, your long, dark hair, your curves, breasts, bottom ... your sweet, lovable pout when you want your way," I answered as she washed me clean, her hands exploring my body as much as she could.

"Bedtime, or are you ready for more?" Bianca asked me, bending over the bathroom sink to tempt the hell out of me.

That was when the bathroom door burst open and Natalie walked in with Aaron in tow, her arms holding him tight to squeeze him almost as tightly as a python, or so it looked to me. She kissed him aggressively, too, and I started to lead Bianca back to the bedroom to give them space. Natalie was having none of it. She didn't want to hide her play with Aaron from us, even as they started the shower and focused on each other for now.

"If you want to fuck her over the sink while we shower, go for it, bro ... I would love to hear the sounds of your steamy sex and I can promise you that we'll be having shower sex ourselves," Natalie noticeably didn't ask Aaron about his desires this time ... then again, his grin made it apparent that he loved every second of this.

Before I knew it, we were now engaged in a rather heated quickie in front of the sink, simultaneously fucking while my sister and her boyfriend kept things hot and heavy in the shower. I was balls deep inside Bianca and very glad that I had washed up before doing this, as I didn't want her to catch a UTI or something awful like that. We kept it up, very wild as I felt Bianca's sweet snatch trap my cock for several minutes, my right hand engaged in toying with her clit to bring her closer to the brink. It wasn't until I moved that hand back to her ass for control and started finger-fucking her asshole with my left that she came, however ... and God was she loud.

Right then, Bianca came on me and squeezed hard on my dick, which led to me cumming almost exactly when Natalie screamed her own release, and actually hearing her climax was something fierce. Bianca's cumming style was much more about toes curling, whimpering, and clenching my cock until my own release is inevitable. She admitted to me that she trained herself to do that last part in order to make the orgasm as simultaneous as possible, as she loved cumming close together. I pulled out and was once again about to lead Bianca back to bed when Natalie and Aaron stepped out of the shower, the former with a satisfied smile, and got our attention once more.

"Oh, damn ... I love this ... can we make this a regular thing, to take turns showering back to back and share the bathroom ... you know, do things while each other showers and fucks in the shower? This is fucking hot to even contemplate it ... It would be another great reason to live together, just the four of us, don't you think?" Natalie told me as she actually planted a kiss directly on my lips and Aaron did the same to Bianca.

"Don't be mad. I told him to kiss Bianca, though she clearly enjoyed it. How about it, guys? Whatever else happens between us, bets or whatever, whatever deals we have, can we all agree to live together, to freely share the bathroom without modesty, embarrassment, shame, etc., and to kiss each other on the lips? Maybe even," Natalie produced a real shocker here by slipping in some tongue, "French kiss each other, guys?"

At this cue, Aaron began tongue kissing Bianca and she in turn gave him plenty, even as I began making out eagerly with my sister as if we were lovers already. These ideas didn't sound bad to me, and evidently Bianca was fine with them, as was Aaron. I had some fantasies along those lines since we began talking of us all living together, and evidently, I wasn't alone. I just hadn't counted on how strongly Natalie felt or how much she thought about this since the whole topic of greater intimacy came up, but the more I thought of it, the more I liked it and so did the others ... It all really sounded good.

"Can we try something else, too? Can the four of us all snuggle up together tonight, in the nude, and just use each other for warmth? How about it, guys? I can pour us all some more cocktails and we can fall asleep to the TV playing, if that's okay with you folks," Bianca suggested and I was more than game for that, as were Natalie and Aaron, judging how much they grinned about the idea.

Sure enough, at this point, roughly 3 am, we all bundled up on the hideaway bed in the living room, watching TV, drinking Long Island teas, and snuggling up together in the buff. We had fucked quite a bit that night, but now it was just time to enjoy each other's company, all of us being sated and everything. It was a good thing that Mom and Dad were away on their "second honeymoon," if you will. I never resented it, anyway, but damn if I liked that they were absent now! It seemed like a preview of many such wonderful nights to come.

I had no idea just how right I was...

Chapter 2

I awoke just a bit hungover, of course, on the hideaway bed, and I wasn't alone. It took me a moment to realize who it was next to me, and ... it was Natalie! I shook myself a bit, especially as I discovered that I was naked and my hard cock had been pressed against her butt-crack. I started to get up, a bit panicked at the realization that I might have committed incest, but all that got me was a hand from the other side, pulling me onto the bed. I looked at the hand and it was a lovely caramel color, one that definitely didn't match the pale, freckled skin of my twin sister. I turned around and saw the sweet smile of my girlfriend, Bianca Giordano, who was half-Italian, half-Puerto Rican, and all woman. I heard a slight grumble and looked over the other side of Natalie, where Aaron Palmer, her beau, was entangled with her.

"What ... the fuck? What happened last night? We're all naked and... ," I commented as I remembered now the three wagers between us ... and some other activities of a risque nature.

"Look, stud muffin, you fucked me last night, and you did great. Natalie did her old man here. There was no cheating or swinging ... yet. There was no incest. There was a lot of drunken, naked cuddling, snuggling, and feeling each other up, though. Not to mention the kissing. Damn, it was terrific! Like it or not, we've crossed some ... thresholds and do we really want to turn back now? You kissed your sister, papi. Right smack on the mouth. I kissed her boyfriend. It was pretty damn nice, if you ask me. We agreed to live together and we agreed to keep getting frisky with each other. You're not gonna welsh, are you?" Bianca encouraged me to keep things going the direction that they were.

"Yeah, bro, it was pretty sweet! I'm going to love being able to make out with you and fondle you, maybe even masturbate you, whatever else happens. Face it, whatever we end up doing or not doing, some things at minimum are going to happen. We're all going to be a bit more touchy feely than others would be in this situation. I refuse to go back to kissing you lightly and chastely, on the cheek and all that bullshit. I want the right to plant a lip lock on my brother's mouth whenever I wish. I love being able to cuddle naked with you and wake up with that hard, thick, big-ass cock of yours right at my booty. Damn, that feels great! Face it, baby ... you love this!" Natalie called me "baby" without even thinking twice about it.

"And, hey, I enjoyed kissing your girlfriend ... and watching you kiss mine. Hell, the only thing that didn't happen in a kissing sense that I would have enjoyed was your girlfriend kissing mine ... your sister. I, for one, definitely like what we've been doing. It's got me horny as hell, but that's just how things are. Right now, if Natalie wanted to mess around with Bianca, I'd give my blessing in a heartbeat," Aaron confessed aloud his full-hearted approval of things.

"Be careful what you wish for," Bianca told him before suddenly leaning over me to aggressively land a French kiss on Natalie that made my sister seriously blush.

"Holy smokes ... you're making out!" Aaron blurted with absolute, voyeuristic excitement.

"Okay, so kissing is kosher, at least among the couples, between Bianca and Aaron, between Natalie and me, and between Bianca and Natalie. We're all agreed there, I think. Making out is okay. Snuggling, cuddling, spooning, all fine and dandy. Nudity. Showering in front of each other. Mooning each other. Changing in front of each other. Feeling each other up. Fucking in front of each other. Right?" I clarified for the record, my cell phone now in hand, recording us all in our pact.

"And mutual masturbation ... right? Including handjobs, clit play, and ass play," Natalie chimed in, much to my shock, though it shouldn't have been.

"Fine with me. What about dry humping? I'd love to see that included, especially on mornings like this, when someone wakes up with his dick lodged in someone else's crack?" Bianca proposed.

"Dry humping is cool with me for sure. I'd love to do that to you, Bianca. What about breast play. Adult nursing, that sort of thing?" Aaron dared to get bold and push the envelope.

"Well, that's still being wagered, so let's hold off for now. Sorry, Aaron. We do need some new ground to cover, some challenges, and well, it wouldn't be fair to your girlfriend, at least not yet," Bianca reminded him, but she added, "Now, if you want to play with my tits, that's fine. Fondle them. That sort of thing. And if Natalie wants to finger my pussy, all good with me. No toys, of course. That would be too ... penetrative. Still keeping to something called outercourse, not intercourse."

"Oh, I love it! I almost want to lose with the shower and shaving talk! Almost!" Natalie exclaimed.

"Not too late to forfeit, you know!" Bianca teased her a bit, making her blush.

"Nope, gotta earn your fun fair and square, missy! Besides, the fingering part is pretty hot, too," Natalie winked at her before giving her another passionate tongue kiss.

"So, whatever else happens, there will be more intimacy between my girlfriend and yours!" Aaron waxed giddy, even as he got up at last and ran to the bathroom.

"Poor guy ... he wants some lezzie stuff to happen almost as much as you two do!" I laughed, but then admitted, "though to be fair, so do I."

"But no tit sucking or showering together or shaving each other until the issue is decided, of course," Bianca reminded me, groping my ass with glee.

"Yes, of course. As hard as it will be to wait, we must and we shall, to find out who gets their way," Natalie concurred while now taking full advantage of her new right to begin stroking my cock, "come on, honey ... you've got morning wood. You now have dry humping rights to this booty, and that you'll never lose, regardless of the bet, I promise you. Do it ... dry hump me!"

"If you'll excuse me, your boyfriend is probably jacking off now and needs a helping hand," Bianca recalled and Natalie playfully swatted her booty as she ran off to give Aaron a handjob.

The next thing that I knew, I actively dry humped Natalie, making my sister as wet as possible, which absolutely got her panting, moaning, and even screaming after a short time. That, of course, was when Mom chose to call us, and I had to keep a hand over Natalie's mouth as I drove her past the point of no return. The trouble was that my concentration slipped right then, and ... so did my cock. My dick did the most natural thing in the world, as I talked to my mother. It simply slid inside my sister's very slippery passage and began fucking her before I caught myself. I started to pull out, but Natalie was so desperately close to an orgasm that she didn't want anything that might hold her back, so she tightened her pussy on my prick and wouldn't let me slip out of her slick and juicy twat.

It was just after Mom hung up that Natalie let out a scream that brought both Bianca and Aaron out of the bathroom, letting them catch us in the act of cheating. Instead of getting furious, as some might, since we hadn't agreed on full-blown intercourse, the two of them simply fell into bed next to us and started fucking as well. It was just as if some kind of animal instinct had taken over both couples and we swapped partners completely this once. Aaron, stiff as could be, easily entered Bianca from below and she bounced eagerly on his dick as her tits swayed back and forth above him.

It was far too intense an act of intercourse on both sides to hold back too long. Sure enough, Aaron actually came first from the sight of his girlfriend, my own sister, being taken by me. Bianca creamed herself immediately afterward, by her own admission triggered by the combination of another man's cum inside her and the scene of incestuous passion right beside her. I was unable to hold back myself, due to the way that Natalie clenched my cock, and at last Natalie herself came a second time. This time, evidently, it was due to knowing that I could have knocked her up. Something about possibly getting pregnant to her own brother overwhelmed her with lust.

"Oh, God ... we just went full swap, no stop, just go, didn't we?" I chuckled with some embarrassment, breaking the ice after we slumped in silence, all four of us.

"Hell, yeah, and it was ... phenomenal. I'm not going to lie, bro. It was some of the best sex that I've ever had. Something about committing incest, especially in front of our lovers, and also while I was on the phone with Mom ... sweet! I loved every last, steamy second of it! Please, bro ... I know that you might have second thoughts about this, but for the love of God, please don't make us go back to monogamy, even in part! I know that it's the incest part that gives you pause, because it gave me pause last night ... I was wrong, though. So fucking wrong! Aaron and Bianca were right about this. Come on, let's just all four grant each other our blessing to swap with each other.

"I want this so badly to happen. The four of us can have fantastic, overlapping relationships. You and Bianca. You and me. Aaron and Bianca. Aaron and me. Bianca and me. That's five distinct relationships co-existing and feeding the flames of love and lust, of jealousy and compersion, of exhibitionism and voyeurism. Imagine how closely we'll bond if none of us are entirely sure of paternity and we all just raise the kids together as a quad, as a family. None of us would have to spend too much time alone. We were all heading this direction, anyway," Natalie proposed, kissing each of us fiercely to reinforce her point.

"Not having to worry about cheating as much, or of chasing women and striking out," Aaron added his two cents.

"Not having to worry about the ongoing sexual tension between my boyfriend and his sister. I'll already know ... and enjoy that knowledge, that my boyfriend's bond with his twin is very intimate in every sense of the word. It's one of the most sensual things that I've ever seen in my life, honey. Please ... for your sake, mine, and theirs ... Please, Nathan. Please agree to this. The four of us, together, for life. Doing whatever we wish with each other, whenever we please," Bianca urged me, her pouty lips only making things worse.

"Well, I don't mind the idea of having two women in my life and never having to wear a rubber again," I grinned as I kissed both ladies and they visibly relaxed ... as did Aaron.

"Face it, we basically became lovers, the four of us, when we started kissing and groping each other, anyway. It was just time to consummate those relationships, right?" Aaron, being the paralegal that he was, made a very good point and earned a kiss from both ladies for it.

"So ... we're lovers. The four of us. Wait, that doesn't mean that Aaron and I are ... lovers, does it?" I wondered aloud.

"Well, if the bets are still on and I win his mouth, he will be sucking your dick now and then," Bianca grinned devilishly, but I didn't think that she was kidding.

"I'd do it. I'd suck his cock for domestic harmony. I mean, I got a good thing here. I don't want to fuck it up by acting too macho to suck my brother-in-law's cock," Aaron blushed as he confessed what he would do to preserve his new favorite love nest.

"Well, well, now that's a nice, sexy image! My boyfriend sucking my brother's dick! Dare to put your money where your mouth is and do it now? Suck Nathan's cock right in front of us all?" Natalie egged him on, Bianca soon joining in, as Aaron surprised us by readily going down on his knees and opening his mouth to lick and suck my prick.

I really couldn't believe that Aaron was doing this, but sure enough, my goofball of a sister's boyfriend was now giving me surprisingly good head. I wasn't sure why he was so eager until I noticed how much he enjoyed the licking part especially ... he loved the taste of his girlfriend on my cock. I didn't particularly find him attractive, but I had to admit that he was very good at blowjobs at least. It might be a nice way to get relief once in a blue moon. It still wasn't as good as having Natalie's or Bianca's lips wrapped around my dick, though, and when my girlfriend joined him on her knees to add her lovely mouth to the equation, I was much happier about it all. When Natalie put her own tongue into action, I became very hard indeed.