Bet Your Sweet Ass Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like having three people suck your cock at once, papi?" Bianca winked at me as they also worked on my balls with their mouths to enhance the pleasure, making me rather stiff for all three of them.

"Oh, God, yes ... ready to fuck?" I asked my girlfriend, who jumped at the chance, clearly wanting to have the experience of my dick straight from my sister's twat.

Before anyone could think or plan, Aaron was underneath my sister, while I slammed into Bianca, my cock more than doing her justice as part of this swap. The fact that I had been screwing my own sister and was now balls deep inside my girlfriend, who still had my sister's boyfriend's cum in her cunt ... it was exhilarating to me as well as others. Evidently, we all shared a fondness for sloppy seconds. Of course, Aaron still preferred the cowgirl position while I favored doggy-style, but we all liked to switch things around now and then, as it turned out.

"Oh ... fuck, papi ... I love it when you take me like this! You like me nice and sloppy, honey?" Bianca only encouraged my kinks, as Natalie did for Aaron, of course.

We kept it up for several more minutes when Natalie suggested, "Let's go missionary for a bit and swap back and forth. It could make things even hotter, don't you think?"

Bianca agreed quickly, too, "Come on, guys ... I love this idea! Two or three strokes in me, two or three in her, back and forth, until all four of us come!"

It sounded like a nice way to mix things up, and Aaron predictably went along with whatever Natalie liked. It wasn't much longer before I was buried deep inside Natalie's twat from the front, her tongue invading my mouth while my dick claimed her pussy. Aaron was back inside Bianca and they kept it steamy as well, her mouth on his as his prick plunged deeper into her twat. We swapped again and I felt Bianca's slippery slit on my cock again, much to her enjoyment as well as mine. Then we swapped yet again and I felt the soft, wet, warmth of Natalie around my dick once more.

"Think that we should still do the bets?" I asked Natalie as I pumped deeper inside her on my latest thrust.

"Oh, no, mister, I'm not letting you off the hook, bro! One way or the other, either you or I are going to take each other's anal cherry! I love the bets!" Natalie looked up at me with brazen lust, "Whoever wins, we're all going to do wild, nasty, kinky things to each other for the rest of our lives, so it's win-win, right?"

I erupted inside Natalie right then and she creamed herself on me while her legs rested on my shoulders. Aaron shot off his load in a hurry, too, while Bianca's toes curled in response to the reminder of the bets. We all slumped into a tangled heap of bodies, our flesh sweaty as we collapsed and enjoyed the caress of each other's skin. We kissed each other repeatedly as we lay together on the hideaway bed, slipping under the covers for some snuggling and groping as well.

"So, the other bets are on as well, right?" Aaron asked Bianca.

"Sure, right? Back me up here, folks," Bianca answered him.

"Yeah, and I want to try tribbing now with you," Natalie winked at my girlfriend while playing a bit with her navel.

"You're almost certainly right, babe," Bianca continued their pillow talk for a second as if we guys weren't even present.

"Ready?" Natalie encouraged her as she spread her thighs to begin rubbing her twat against Bianca's.

"Oh, fuck, yes..rub me in all the right ways!" Bianca insisted as they rubbed their clits and cunts together.

"Fuck..yeah! By the way, I bet that your breasts will make some very nice milk, babe," Natalie winked at her as they tribbed for more than a little while, even as we all began thinking of food and our stomachs growled.

"Breakfast, anyone? And if so, where?" I took charge now and they all grinned at me as if I were a full-course meal.

"Hey, now, that doesn't count!" I protested.

"I know, but someday I would like to try using your cum as a protein shake!" Bianca confessed to me with a wink.

"Me, too, honey! Yum, yum!" Natalie spoke up and licked her lips lasciviously.

"Well, for now, would you settle for some flapjacks?" I teased her.

"I know that I would, but some bacon and eggs would help," Aaron interjected.

"How about some plantains, too? I know how to cook them just right ... Trust me, they're not your mama's bananas!" Bianca proposed.

"Works for me," I chuckled, as we all got up and started for the kitchen...

I couldn't help but think ... just wait until we get our own damn place. This wouldn't have to wait for Mom and Dad to go away for a while, would it? I could definitely get used to nights like the night before and mornings like this now and then ... Yeah, this would be very nice, especially as the way that the ladies and Aaron treated me made it apparent that I was very popular and would likely rule the roost. Having a subbie girlfriend and a switch sister definitely paid off, especially if the sister's boyfriend was submissive, too. Yeah, this would be the life...