Beta

Story Info
This story is both longer and much better than my first.
2.4k words
4.08
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beta and I have been what might best be termed pals for about two and a half years now. There has always been an unstated attraction between us; for my part, it is physical, intellectual, and emotional; I have never had occasion to ask her exactly what she feels for me, but we both know there is something there. We never went through a stage of gentle flirtation, nor even of subtle and not-so-subtle sexual innuendo, but intimacy came into our conversation very quickly as our friendship grew. We never acted on our feelings, but the more time we spend together, the more drawn to her I feel - she is sensitive and intelligent, obviously, or she wouldn't hold my attention for long, and also athletic, and but unlike most women in my life, she is artistic and environmentally aware and active. I find comfort in her similarities to other women I love, but also am also attracted to the major difference - she is, in many ways, more like me than any other woman I have ever met.

We joke about having sex with each other, teaming up to seduce another friend of ours into a threesome, and have even discussed how sleeping together might affect our friendship, but we are all talk and no action. It's emotionally safe, and it provides one of my most fun and rewarding relationships. I am not sure either of us could do or say anything that might upset or surprise the other - because we are just friends, no possessiveness or jealousy jumps into play. We go drinking together, she tells all about her current lovers, we laugh, and we relax. It's a beautiful kind of friendship, and there are few people I feel closer to. The only danger I foresee is that I might fall in love with her - nothing can mess up a friendship like falling in love at the wrong time.

One Saturday morning, we met for a walk - I'm not a runner, and so there is no hope of keeping up with her, but she and I can walk and talk for hours in our own little world. We walked west, along the lake shore, from Union Station. Alone, I can do it in about three hours. In good company, it takes longer but seems less.

Mid-spring: the day was hot, but there was still a cool wind off the lake. The city sometimes gets heat waves in May, but none this year. We walked and we talked. Trivia. Deep thoughts. Complaints. Exploring each other's personality - something we are both good at. There is always more to learn about someone you care about. Time flew; soon we were back where we started from, but hungry and thirsty. I invited her to my place for lunch. We picked up some beer, bought a selection of gourmet cheeses, breads, salmon, and fruits, and headed up to my condo. After four hours in the sun, we were feeling a little wilted, but I cranked up the air conditioning, served us each glass San Benadetto, and soon we were just tired and hungry. I put together some lunch; capers and lemon with salmon, cream cheese, and sourdough, some brie, and grapes and strawberries. After the second beer, exhaustion hit. We lay down, perfectly innocently, side-by-side on the carpet. The sun shone through the window, but with the air conditioning, comfort reigned. I kissed her gently on the cheek. She sighed, slightly, like a sleeping cat who has been unexpectedly caressed. Suddenly, I was struck by the idea of her lying next to me, covered all over in drying sweat. Soft, sweet, gentle, yielding. Instantly there came to me what I believe psychologists call an 'intrusive thought' - a dominating thought I could not shake. All I could think of was pulling off her pants and burying my head between her legs. The thought of her scent and taste excited me immediately and obviously. I wouldn't have been embarrassed if she had noticed; I see no shame in finding a woman attractive, and I can't fight a normal physiological response. Still, it would have been awkward, not to mention completely wrong, to act on my thought without an invitation. And I am not so selfish as to wake someone out of a perfectly good sleep just because I am feeling horny. I exhaled slowly, and got up.

"Where are you going?" she whispered, almost inaudibly. I was planning to go in the next room, where I wouldn't disturb her, and take care of things. Then I could just lie beside her, enjoying her company and her warmth and the sound of her breathing, and maybe sleep a little too.

"I've got to pee," I lied. I stood up. Her eyes opened, slightly. She squinted at me through the sunlight, briefly.

"What's on your mind?" she asked, letting her eyes fall shut again.

"Nothing, really, I'm just so tired, and I did have two beers."

"Can I watch?" Watch me pee? Well, it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but it was a new kind of intimacy. Of course, she was also calling my bluff.

"Okay, I'll come clean with you - lying her beside you has gotten my heart racing; and put such vivid thoughts into my mind that I will not be able to relax beside you without masturbating."

"Can I watch?" she asked again. She was, I knew, always looking for new kinds of sexual experience; I had never thought of voyeurism myself. Maybe she had been on to me all the time.

"If you want; it's not that interesting."

"I'm sure you can make it interesting for me. I've never seen a guy masturbate. I know you have some toys you can use to spice up your act."

I paused, and collected my thoughts. This could work out well.

"Okay, but there are some conditions. First, you have to stay fully clothed. Second, you have to undress me. And I mean completely. Third, you control the vibrator in my butt plug. And fourth, you are in control over how I do it. You have to tell me how to move my hands, and I won't come until you say I can." I realized I had given her far more power over me than I had intended.

She spoke very formally, as if I had just challenged her to a duel. "We accept your terms." Then she smiled.

I went to grab my butt plug; it's about four inches long, and fairly wide. Peach in color, and with a strange, chemically peachy smell. The battery pack and speed control are connected by a wire that's about 18 inches long. Inconvenient for some kinds of solo play, but I would soon realize it was perfect for two!

She gasped when she saw it. These things tend to look bigger than they are if you have never used them before, and feel smaller once they are in. I cleaned it in warm, soapy water, and dried it on a towel, more to get the dust off than anything else. I put in two fresh batteries, and told her to touch it, turn it on, and see what it can do.

She laughed as she played with it. "This is already interesting."

I showed her my masturbation sleeve. It's pink, with a pair of lips sculpted onto one end. "You can have a look, but I don't think I'll use it today unless you order me to - it hides too much of what's going on." She was shocked at how small the orifice was - a quarter inch looks painful.

"Compressive stress - that's the whole point. Both these things need lots of lube. Give me your hand." I decided it was better not to talk like an engineer just now. I took the sleeve, and her hand. I folded her thumb and forefinger together, and slipped the sleeve over them. "See? No problem." I pulled it off.

"Okay, if you still want to go through with this, time for you to strip me." She was barely breathing. She reached straight for my belt; I guided her hands up my torso. "That's the main attraction - can't let him out of his cage this early, now can we?"

She grabbed the sleeves of my T-shirt; I raised my hands obligingly and she she pulled it over my head. It was the first time she had seem me shirtless. My eye caught hers and I winked.

Next came the socks - my feet were, all things considered, quite clean, but I rinsed them of anyway. Then I let her undo my belt. Her fingers hooked around my briefs, and I was naked seconds later. We stood, just looking at each other. I decided to break the tension.

"Do you want to grease up the plug?"

"How much should I use?"

"This stuff is pretty slippy, but use more than you think you need. And make sure it goes all along the shaft right down to the flange." I watched her do it. She was careful, even dainty about it.

"Can I put it in you?" This was tricky. I trusted her not to hurt me intentionally, but the last inch or so can be murder unless you go really gently.

"Be careful; because it's lubed, there's almost no back pressure where things get narrow. It calls for a delicate touch, and it can't be rushed. Plan to take about one-and-a-half to two minutes to get it in."

It turned out she knew what she was doing, even though it was new to her.

"Lie on your back on the floor, and pull your legs over your head."

I contorted myself as she suggested, and felt the tip of the butt plug against me. It slipped in, slowly, gently, but inexorable. Faster than I would do it, but this position seemed to help. She had reached the spot where it usually hurts, where the tip of plug seems to stab into me. I took a deep breath, relaxed, and we were there.

"How was that?"

"Not bad, for a beginner. Not bad at all."

I stretched out on the floor. The ball was in her court now. I was tremendously excited, but not hard. It always takes time to get used to any sort of anal intrusion, and I had the added stress (and turn on) of being watched by a woman who was fully clothed. She activated the vibrator in the butt plug. The lowest speed. I tried to relax more, sinking into the floor to move it that much further in. Not much luck, but I found I could feel the thrill of the (her?) movement inside me. Deep breathe, don't say anything. Her glance moved from my crotch to my face and back. I exhaled gently and felt the vibrations more sharply. She had an intuitive understanding of how to control the vibrator. She was very patient with it; I suspect many women would have taken it all the way to its top speed immediately, but she understood that the lower speeds are foreplay - if done unhurriedly, they pave they way for the main event.

I gasped, involuntarily. She hadn't turned up the speed - I was just becoming more attuned to the feeling. I'm usually at least slightly distracted by having to handle the controls myself. Here, everything was a surprise, even no change. I was becoming hard. Her eyes were fixed on my now-stiffened member. She waited a little longer, and upped the speed again. I realized I could learn a lot from her. I usually enjoy anal play, but solo, my main goal is to finish it up and go on with my day. Watching her fascination let me feel some of her wonder. I had no idea how great it would be to share an experience this intimate with someone. Nor did she, but I could tell her pulse was up and her breathing shallow. She was definitely into it.

I thought I had better warn her.

"You are going to make me come before I even touch myself!"

She was still formal. "That is a clear violation our agreement. If you do, it means you agree to submit to a penalty which I shall decide on later." She turned the speed up again.

I suspect there was something a little unfair in her proposal, but I couldn't concentrate on anything except the vibration running through my body. It shook me to the very core of my being. I started to quiver in excitement. The head of my penis was gleaming with lube; I could see drops running down the side. I had never heard of a guy visibly dripping!

I wanted to come. I wanted to rub my my shaft. I wanted to grab her and force myself into her mouth. I wanted to rip of her clothes and take her. I wanted her to be as helpless with me as I felt with her. Very carefully, deliberately, I put my hands behind my head. I felt ready to explode. All over, not just in my nether-regions.

My breathing was ragged. I didn't realize it, but I was whimpering, almost moaning. She cranked the vibrator up to full power. My manhood started to quiver. I was a goner. I tried to hold it back for as long as possible, but it was a force of nature. I doubt I managed twenty seconds. It shot up my chest, warm and gooey.

"Wait here." She left the room, and returned with a spoon. She scrapped the line of come off my chest with the spoon, and told me to open my mouth. I tried to protest.

"It's part of your penalty."

"What else is there?"

"You'll find out when I'm ready to tell you. One thing at a time. This stuff isn't getting any fresher."

I capitulated and opened my mouth. She let my juice slide off the spoon into me.

"Swallow," she said, and I did. "Now, lick the spoon clean." She put it in my mouth, and I ran my tongue over it. Then I pressed my lips together, and she pulled it out. Slightly unpleasant texture, but it tasted okay.

"It will not be today - you owe me."

She was smiling down at me. A wicked smile. I wonder when she will collect what I owe her?