Beta Alpha Beta: Rush Week 1A

Story Info
A fictional sorority with unique shenanigans.
11.5k words
4.62
2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gohome1
gohome1
6 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18. I have never been a part of the Greek community on a college campus, this is purely a work of fiction intended for entertainment.

Tags: Creampie, Pregnancy Risk, Pregnancy, Impregnation, college girl, fertile, risky sex, sex games, fertile sex, insemination, competition, pregnant, college

"Welcome to Beta Alpha Beta Sorority pledges," said Lauren, the current president of the Beta Alpha Beta Sorority.

Twelve wide eyed nervous looking freshmen looking to pledge the sorority stood before her. The girls of Beta Alpha Beta stood around Lauren. If one were to look closely there were a handful of baby bumps at various stages amongst the current members of Beta Alpha Beta. None of the current pledges noticed as they were too nervous , having just arrived at the sorority house.

Lauren continued, "You are the lucky twelve that have been selected this year from hundreds of applicants attending Foxy State University to pledge Beta Alpha Beta. I would like to start our introductory ceremony with the brief history of Foxy State University that many of you are already aware of. I would also like to give you the background of our sorority, Beta Alpha Beta, which I hope you find enlightening."

She paused for effect, allowing the pledges a brief respite before she shared with the school's harrowed history.

"Foxy State University was founded on this island located a boat ride off of Puerto Rico at the height of the roaring 1920's. It struggled through the depression but since it was and still is the main economic driver behind this island, it survived. It, like many universities, started to thrive after the end of World War 2. What many do not know is part of the reason it thrived is because many wealthy individuals founded sororities and fraternities including Beta Alpha Beta. Almost half of the 2,500 students that attend Foxy State University are a part of a sorority or fraternity. The island Foxy State University is located on an independent island that has its own sets of rules, regulations, and laws that have some slight differences to the United States, where many of the students grew up."

Being a good president, she remained stoic as she shared important information.

"A couple of differences you need to be aware of are that hazing is allowed, and the legal drinking age is 18. Hazing may include humiliating circumstances, but this is all in the name of sisterhood." She nodded to show she herself agreement with this statement.

"As long as you abide by the rules of this sorority you all will be fine, and if you have questions we have plenty of resources and your sisters will gladly guide you through the process. Many believe, rightfully so, that this is paradise, with its sandy beaches and sunny days. Let me be the first to remind you that you are here to get a college degree first, and as a future Beta Alpha Beta member the sorority will ensure you get your degree," she glared at the pledges to make sure the last point hit home.

"Beta Alpha Beta has many unconventional qualities about it, some of which were hinted at in the application process and waiver you all signed. I will get into what those unconventional qualities are in a minute, but I want to first highlight why we get the number of applicants we do and why you should feel lucky to have been selected." She was still staring at the pledges, ensuring they were all paying attention.

"First, the main benefit for our members is a full ride scholarship to Foxy State University, along with free room and board here at Beta Alpha Beta. Also the bonds of the sisterhood between past, present and future sisters none more so than how close the tweleve of you will become is another benefit. Beta Alpha Beta will also teach you invaluable skills outside of what you learn at the university including: civic responsibility, community service, leadership, social justice, how to budget for life, health and well-being, how to cook and take care of a household, how to take care of children; really how to be the best you, you can be," Lauren paused as she relayed the published benefits.

Livening up her voice for the good stuff, she said, "Yes we have parties, celebrate homecoming, end of semesters and every other reason we can think of to celebrate. We have lots of fun, but also ensure every member gets a degree and is prepared for life after college. There is also the added benefit that the scholarship is likely to be extended to graduate school for those that are interested, as long as those graduate studies may benefit the sorority in the future."

The twelve pledges were now all hooked on what was clearly the opportunity of a lifetime, with only a couple of the girls still waiting to hear what the unconventional qualities might be.

Without pausing too long Lauren continued "Now, onto what some of the rules and requirements are. These are strictly confidential and you will be punished and thrown out of Beta Alpha Beta if you tell anyone outside the sorority about these rules, since some of them are unconventional."

Lauren stared seriously at the freshmen, "First off is the standard rule that you must maintain good academic standing, with at least a 3.0 GPA. Because of the scholarship, room and board, and because of the belief that the sorority and the university will set you up to be successful high earning professionals, a small portion of your income every year will be donated back to Beta Alpha Beta to ensure its longevity. This amount will not exceed 10% of your earnings each year for all those that accept to proceed with pledging Beta Alpha Beta. We have proven this to be a successful model as there are numerous doctors, lawyers, powerful politicians, professors, business executives, and even the president of this university who are all alumni of this sorority."

She could see some were disheartened, so she added, "This amount can be reduced based on certain achievements while a part of Beta Alpha Beta. Beta Alpha Beta believes that beyond setting up its members to be high functioning in society, it is in the best interest of the group to encourage its members to have large successful families. This starts immediately should you accept your membership into Beta Alpha Beta."

"This includes not having access to any form of birth control as an underclassman and granting Beta Alpha Beta sorority the right to grant consent for you to have sex. This includes having sex, very possibly unprotected, during the initiation ceremony to Beta Alpha Beta this week with one of the guys from our brother house of Delta Alpha Delta, aka Delta Fraternity."

This drew murmurs and gasps from the pledges and Cali raised her hand.

Lauren called on the girl, "Yes, Cali."

Cali cautiously aske, "When you say required to possibly have unprotected sex with a guy this week what does this entail?"

Lauren grinned professionally "From now on please save all questions until the end as a part of the Q&A session but I will answer this one otherwise I might lose attention from you pledges. As a part of your initiation ceremony, if you continue to pledge, you all will be paired up with another freshman who will be your roommate for the year. Each of you will need to have sex with one of the pledging freshmen from the Delta fraternity. This will be a competition where the man will start with a condom, he will be trying not to cum and you will be trying to make him cum. If you cum first he gets to remove the condom and give you a creampie, in addition at least one of you will get a creampie because whichever of the two guys lasts longer gets to remove his condom and cum inside you."

This led to looks of fright from the pledges and more murmuring.

Lauren let this go on for a few moments before interjecting, "Silence! Pledges, listen up as I continue on the rules and more about the community of Beta Alpha Beta and hopefully I can ease some of your concerns. You will have some time to make a final decision on whether you want to continue your pledge to Beta Alpha Beta."

"The founder of Beta Alpha Beta believed that after World War 2 a fertility crisis was happening and wanted well educated mothers to have large families. We have changed over the years but still believe it is better to have successful members of society propagating rather than forcing the poor and unsuccessful to have children because they cannot afford proper contraception. The sorority believes that children raised in or near poverty do not always have good parental role models, cannot afford to raise families the right way, and lack of access to good medical and child care; in general not the best family situation," Lauren was putting on her best teacher act.

"In addition, Beta Alpha Beta has 24/7 childcare services provided by past graduates and supplemented by all of us volunteering based on our schedules, so even if you don't have a child while at Beta Alpha Beta you will get plenty of experience taking care of babies. This allows those who become parents to still achieve academic success. There are also incentives to having children while at Beta Alpha Beta."

Signaling with her fingers she spelled out the incentives "This first incentive is that for the first child you have while at Beta Alpha Beta you will be entitled to a $1,000 month stipend until the child is 25 and for every subsequent child you have you will be entitled to an additional $500 stipend. Each child you have while at Beta Alpha Beta also reduces your required donation amount by 1%. Finally, leadership roles for seniors are determined by how many kids you have."

"As president I currently have the most with 3 kids." She stood even more upright, feeling proud setting an example.

"If you really do not want to raise kids while attending Foxy State University we have plenty of alumni both of the sorority and the university that are always looking to adopt but if you opt for adoption you forfeit the financial benefits of having the child. Also, any termination of a pregnancy is immediate grounds for removal from Beta Alpha Beta," She glared at the pledges as her last point was a clear warning.

"Any member of Beta Alpha Beta in a leadership position can grant consent for an underclassman. To be clear, other members of Beta Alpha Beta or anyone else does not have the power to take away your rights, but if they want something done they can appeal to the leadership of Beta Alpha Beta." She swept her hand around to the older sisters to express her point.

Now stern face and serious Lauren powered on, "I also want to make clear that allegations of abuse and rape are taken very seriously at Foxy State University. On the flip side false allegations are taken just as seriously."

The looks of shocks and horror on the pledges' faces began to ease just a little. They also started looking around at the other current members of the sorority and saw a few baby bumps at various stages. A few whispers of 'look at her' pointing to the most pregnant of the sorority members made clear this was not a joke to most of the pledges.

Lauren snapped for quiet before starting again, "There are two additional ways to reduce your required donation. The first is by marrying a member of one of the fraternities at Foxy State University. This will cut the required donation amount by 2%. Be advised that all members of Greek life here have incentives to have children, some even extending past graduation, so if you marry a member there is a high likelihood you will have a large family. The last way to reduce your donation is by working for Beta Alpha Beta or with an organization closely affiliated with Beta Alpha Beta after you graduate. The reduction varies depending on your role and how long you stay."

The still nervous crowd looked at each other with doe eyes trying to gain strength in their numbers, but no heroic pledge stepped up.

Laruen continued with, "Another rule is you must have sex at least once a month with a male while part of the sorority. This is to increase the likelihood of propagating, and to help with your social and dating skills. There are exceptions to this rule such as with a doctor's note, if you are on bed rest, or for 3 months after giving birth. This is tracked by these," Lauren pointed to her shiny gold bracelet, "bracelets that each of you will be given and must wear at all times."

Eyes all shot to Lauren's gleaming wrist.

"Beyond being a fancy piece of jewelry that signifies you are a member of Beta Alpha Beta sorority they are also advanced activity trackers that track fitness activity, sleep, location, level of intoxication, eating habits, vital signs, ovulation, and of course orgasms with/without sexual activity. These advanced activity trackers can track most other things you may want. Only yourself and our house mother has access to each of our member's information and if she has concerns, will contact you and or the leadership group to address those concerns."

A pause for mental digestion before she carried on.

"There is also a pregnancy tracker section that will be enabled once a pregnancy is confirmed," she beamed a comforting smile having experienced this herself.

By now the pledges had started paying attention to the information Lauren was presenting again and found it fascinating.

"Breaking the rule of having sex once a month is punished by receiving a 4 hour gangbang from the guys at Delta fraternity while you are ovulating. This, I hope, is a powerful deterrent for most of you, but maybe there is one of you who will find this tantalizing enough to embrace this as a funishment," she smirked knowingly.

"Current employees here at the house, are all alumni, and beyond the house mother include a chef who along with the house mother takes care of cleaning and preparing common spaces, and 12 alumni who work in our childcare center. All members of Beta Alpha Beta are expected to help out our current employees of the house and will be scheduled so as not to conflict with academic pursuits. The sorority also has affiliations with two OB/GYN's, a primary care doctor, nurses at the local hospital, a personal trainer, a financial advisor, a therapist, a hair stylist, and an attorney. Once again, all these are alumni."

Lauren relished this duty but at the same time despised droning on but she knew these disclaimer, bylaws, and benefits had to be covered. She sighed softly and took a sip of water before carrying on.

"Should you accept membership to the sorority, you will undergo a physical with one of our affiliated doctors tomorrow and be given your activity tracker to wear at all times. The doctor will also make sure to remove any birth control and flush your system of any residual hormonal birth control."

"The initiation ceremony will start with the first two girl's tomorrow evening and each night two more will be initiated until everyone has gone."

Lauren blinked, trying to remember something," Oh yeah, one more rule about the initiation ceremony, no more cumming until you are initiated. This applies to both you pledges and the male pledges at Delta fraternity. This should help ensure a few more big orgasms and big creampies during the initiation ceremonies."

The normally calm mannered leader again glared at her subjects directly.

"Lastly, remember that everything you just heard is strictly confidential as per your signed waiver attached to your submitted application. If you were to break the waiver, you now know how powerful Beta Alpha Beta and their alumni are, and we are the vengeful type," Lauren finished with a knowing smirk.

"Do any of the current member have anything to add? Or can I move on to the Q&A?"

Olivia, a senior in spoke up, "You should go into more detail when you say no birth control and what the rules about condoms are for these new recruits."

Lauren feeling a little gassed, "Why don't you elaborate on that for the group Olivia," waving her hand in a gesture to give Olivia the floor.

Olivia spoke with newly given authority, "I would be happy to. For freshmen, since we do want you to enjoy sex and to procreate, you will not have access to any form of hormonal or barrier contraception. You cannot even ask a guy to wear a condom or pull out. If he wants to wear a condom, he can, or if he wants to pull out, he can, but you must not ask or even hint at that."

She smiled discussing the topic, "Also, so you are aware, the guys from Delta fraternity will always creampie you. The activity tracker will know if you start using some form of hormonal birth control and you will be punished."

With a 'challenge us, bitch' face she went on, "Good luck even getting your hands on it since all the doctors and pharmacists will know you are a member Beta Alpha Beta and will not be providing it to you. If we find condoms or other birth control methods in your possession, you will be punished."

She toned down her narrative, "Speaking from experience, they will be found. Really, the only way a freshman has to control the chances of becoming pregnant is to track her cycle. As a sophomore you will be allowed to ask a guy to put on a condom or pull out but you can still not have any contraception on you. Juniors are allowed to buy and use condoms. Seniors are allowed access to all forms of contraception. This is because, as progressive as this island is around mothers and pregnant women, we realize many girls leave to get jobs elsewhere and many places may not hire a girl who is pregnant while looking for a job."

"I think that is a very good summary, Olivia," Lauren interjected retaking the floor. "That reminds me of one more clarification I should make as well. A clarification on the rule for having sex once a month. The sorority does not recognize anything other than penetrative sex towards this rule. This means high school blowjobs and hand jobs do not count. It must be vaginal sex, and remember the rule Oliva just said about not asking to pull out. If you are feeling risqué, we recognize anal sex too, since the activity trackers can have a hard time recognizing the difference."

Maddy raised her hand pensively.

Lauren smiled seeing the hand, "Finally a question from a pledge, go ahead Maddy."

Maddy, surprised Lauren knew her name, stopped, and then asked, "Would one still have to participate in the initiation ritual if they are a virgin?"

Lauren anticipated this type of question and smiled comfortingly, "Yes. All pledges will be required to participate in the initiation ceremony. There are multiple virgins every year that are deflowered as part of the initiation, and this year will be no different. I know some of you might still be holding on to the notion of saving yourself for marriage. This would go against the founding values of the sorority. This sorority does value marriage but the sorority needs to know you are committed to our values of reproduction more." She swept her eyes across her baby bird pledges.

"Also, for those of you who might still be hesitant, sex is amazing and we really support each other through pregnancy, so despite what some of you might have been taught, sex is really incredible and not a horror. I and the rest, of the sorority members assure you."

Maddy jumped in quickly again with, "What about STDs?"

"Good point; I forgot to mention that all members of the college and people on the island are tested twice a year, at the beginning of the year and after winter break for STDs, so that is also not a concern as long as you are having sex on the island," Lauren added.

Christina now raised her hand, having seen Maddy be so brazen.

Lauren signaled at the next hand, "Yes Christina?"

Christina gulped and spoke, "You said the sorority has changed since its founding, could you elaborate on some of the ways it has changed?"

gohome1
gohome1
6 Followers