Beta Alpha Beta: Rush Week 1A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The president silently admired this pledge, "I am impressed you remember all the way back to the start of the ceremony. There are journals kept by various members over the years, if anyone is interested but there are a few points I would be happy to highlight now. Back when the sorority was founded it was only founded with 4 girls per class because it was a much smaller sorority house."

She waver a hand to illustrate their house, "We have moved to a larger house and even expanded the house to now hold up to 12 girls a year. Also, you have to remember there was no hormonal contraception back then and it was much more normal to have large families and start them at a young age. This meant the core value of reproduction was much more widespread than it is now, since so many girls easily embraced this value."

"Another large difference is in the past all Beta Alpha Beta sorority members had to marry a Delta fraternity member once they graduated. Times have changed and this is no longer required, but there still is some incentive to get married to a member of a Foxy State fraternity. We are glad this has changed, since it once led to an abusive relationship, and the public is more open to single moms then they once were. Also, upon graduation, all members of the sorority had to work either for Beta Alpha Beta or take an affiliated job on the island, but in order to expand the sorority's influence and due to the sheer numbers of graduates, this has been reformed. Lastly, the stipend has been increased over the years to keep up with inflation."

Kelsey, another pledge, raised her hand.

Lauren, "Yes, Kelsey?"

Kelsey spoke up after her fellow pledges received calm responses, "What if we get married while we are in college, surely the sorority won't make us have sex with other men as punishment?"

Lauren glared at this recruit with mirth "Ahhh, you are already looking for ways to get around our rules. That is not a good idea, Kelsey. The sorority does honor the monogamy of marriage, we have a unique set of rules for if a member of Beta Alpha Beta gets married. In many ways it is easier to have a monogamous boyfriend, having sex with them at least once a month and getting married after graduating and leaving Beta Alpha Beta, but we do allow marriage."

She shifted her gaze to all the pledges, "A couple of the main points of the rules if you were to get married: you must either be actively trying to have a baby or already have one between the two of you. If you are not, the sorority reserves the right to petition for annulment of the marriage. You must have sex at least six times a month, instead of just once a month or else the sorority will make sure you do. Also, there is no contraception no matter what year you are in if you are married, and you must take fertility supplements. I hope this is enough to discourage anyone from trying to circumvent our core values."

Kelsey looked aghast at the response.

Sam raised her hand.

Lauren, "Go ahead Sam."

Sam raised her chest hoping for a better fate than Kelsey, "You said for each child we have while at Beta Alpha Beta we will get a stipend and donation reduction. What if someone gets pregnant senior year but does not have the baby until after graduation?"

Lauren nodded, realizing her error, "Yes, I misspoke on this point. Any confirmed pregnancy resulting in birth will be subject to the stated benefits. We conduct pregnancy tests for all members at the end of the year so this will catch any pregnancy. There is still a chance you conceive right at the end of the year and would not qualify. But the sorority knows that it sets all alumni up for success in future endeavors, and we hope that all alumni are successful after graduation and have even more children after leaving Beta Alpha Beta."

Lauren sighed briefly, "Are there any other questions? If not, I know I have given each of you pledges a lot to think about. You have until noon tomorrow to decide whether to accept or reject your admission into Beta Alpha Beta. Please pick up the final acceptance packet that states all the rules we just covered and there may be some additional clarifications stated within. If you have any questions or concerns I will be around the rest of the night along with all current members to talk to or ask further questions. If you are ready to sign the acceptance form, leave it at my room. If you need more time, please talk it over among yourselves or feel free to leave the Beta Alpha Beta house to think it over on your own, but remember again you have until noon tomorrow to make a final decision. There is a sleeping space set up for all our pledges downstairs along with other accommodations. Each of you will be staying there until you have completed your initiation ceremony."

***

All twelve pledges picked up the final acceptance form packet and made their way downstairs. Some of them stared at the application blankly while some started reading, others just sat around waiting for someone to talk. After a few minutes Cali finally spoke up. "Ok I can't take this awkward silence anymore, what is everyone's current thought on if they are going through with this or not?"

Cali was a thin petite blonde and was a legacy admission of Beta Alpha Beta. She was an only child and had lived with her Mom in Florida. Her mother was an alumni of the sorority. Cali was easy going and displayed good leadership skills. She displayed these skills in high school through her extra-circulars of ballet, tennis, debate and volunteering. She did not have the best grades, but her extracurriculars are what got accepted to the sorority, along with the fact she was a legacy. The reason for the grades was Cali really enjoyed sex and had made the rounds in high school. She was hoping to enjoy being an under graduate in pre-law before focusing on grad school. At the moment she was indifferent on having kids but someday wanted a big family since she grew up an only child.

Amanda responded first, "There is a lot to take in, I guess I will accept my place, but I am just trying to accept everything else that comes with it, the good and the unexpected. I always wanted kids someday, I guess it might just happen sooner than I was expecting. Plus, with wanting to go to medical school, being on a scholarship would be amazing" She beamed at that thought.

Amanda was an athletic red head from Seattle with a lightly freckled face. She had been a distance runner in high school competing in both track and cross country along with babysitting neighborhood kids. Amanda was very competitive, which some girls took issue with. Her grades were alright, but her family did not have much money and getting a scholarship was what made her come to Foxy State University and the sorority. She had only had sex with two different guys and they had both been longer term relationships, with the last one ending because she was going to college, but she had enjoyed having sex with both boys.

Maddy spoke next, "Without the scholarship there is no way I would be able to attend this school, and I was planning to work a job throughout college and grad school, along with taking out a ton of debt to become a lawyer someday. I think I have to accept even though I am terrified what my family would think if I showed up on their doorstep for break, pregnant and unwed."

Maddy was the stereotypical Mexican girl, petite, with caramel complexion, and dark black hair. She was the youngest of six siblings. She had worked extremely hard in high school to maintain a perfect GPA and had competed in soccer along with being a cheerleader, singing in choir, and helping out at her family's restaurant. She had worked her ass of for her dream to become a lawyer but had not had time to socialize and was still a virgin, much to her own chagrin.

Bethany spoke up, "How do we even know this is real? This could all be a hoax just trying to make sure we really want to be a part of the sorority."

Bethany was a short, curly haired African American girl from outside of Washington DC. She was well rounded in high school putting up a 3.9 GPA while competing in basketball, as a sprinter in track, and working at the local supermarket. She was a procrastinator, which was why she didn't have a perfect GPA. She had sex a few times but had only had one good experience, so the way Lauren talked about sex made her curious. She had an older brother who had taught her to be tough, but her family didn't have money to send her to college. She dreamed of being a politician who could make meaningful change someday and didn't see how that could happen if she had a kid in college, but her pointed political views had alienated a few people. Bethany had never thought about having or wanting kids before tonight. When she received the scholarship to the sorority to major in political science, it seemed too good to be true and now she would have to decide if it was.

Gabi chimed in, "I second that. How do we know it isn't a hoax?"

Gabi was drop dead gorgeous, with straight brunette hair and just the right amount of curves, which is a big reason she was admitted to Beta Alpha Beta. She was your classic Parisian woman; always wearing elegant clothes, makeup, and jewelry but also carried the stuck up tone, especially towards Americans. One would think she came from money but her family spent their money as fast as they made it. Her mom was a socialite and didn't work and her dad supported everyone's spending habits. This left no money for Gabi to go to college and get a degree in business unless she wanted to take out a pile of student loans. The scholarship was a big blessing, since it meant she could get her degree and make lots of money to support her lifestyle. In her opinion, her lifestyle did not have room for kids in it. She had sex a few times with a high school boyfriend and it was fine for when she was bored, but not notable. Her GPA was average and she had been on the soccer team and gymnastics for extracurriculars, but hardly ever saw action.

Kayla made her own observation, "Did you all see the different stages of baby bumps on a few of the girls?"

Kayla was a little on the nerdy side, having grown up in a strict Asian household in Pasadena, California. She stood short, with braided black hair on her Asian body. She maintained a perfect GPA in high school along with a healthy list of extracurriculars including volleyball, fencing, playing the guitar, and drama. She could have had her pick of schools if her father hadn't been out of work for going on two years. The one thing she did to rebel was have sex with nerdy guys every once in a while, since they wouldn't brag about it like the jocks. She was going to major in computer science to become a programmer and figured she would have kids someday, but hadn't put much thought into it.

Gabi retorted, "You can get fake baby bumps and it is not like we saw any babies or even the nursery."

Cali, after a few moments stuttered, "I would like to tell you all this was a joke, but my mom was a member of Beta Alpha Beta. I just realized I was conceived on this month 19 years ago, which would mean I was conceived during the initiation ceremony."

A few girls responded with 'shit' as the realization sunk in.

Bethany continued after her 'shit' with, "I figured this was real but there went my last speck of hope that this was a joke."

Cali took charge, "Now that we have that settled, let's continue on with the rest of the group."

Kelsey snapped back with, "What are you all thinking and who elected you the leader of us Cali? How are you so calm right now?"

Kelsey was a short blonde air ball of gospel speaking opinions from the heart of the Bible belt, Iowa. She planned to study communications and had done well in high school, earning a 3.8 GPA. Her extracurriculars had included volunteering at church, babysitting, 4H, drama, and newspaper editor. She had planned on having a big family, but not until after college and she was married. Her uncle had attended Foxy State University and had suggested Kelsey apply, thinking it might help her experience some different opinions. Plus, since her family was not well off, the scholarship was the best way for her to get a degree.

Cali shook her head, "Trust me, I am not calm right now, but I knew something was peculiar about this sorority. My mom obviously took the whole secrecy thing very seriously so I didn't know the details, but I remember coming to some homecomings when I was young and there were a lot of children of alumni at the sorority events and it all makes sense now. Kelsey, just calm down a little, you can make your own decision, but I want to be a part of Beta Alpha Beta even if it is unconventional"

Kelsey struggled to wrap her head around this, "Ugh, well I am practically a virgin and do not want to become a teenage mom."

Scarlett interrupted, "How does one be practically a virgin?"

Scarlett was another blonde girl and a little taller than average, with killer curves on a rocking body. She is a classic New Yorker, enjoyed life in high school by racking up the highest count of boys slept with of the freshmen class but maintained good grades. Scarlett was an excellent gymnast in high school while also participating in choir, alpine skiing, and drama. She was the youngest of three girls growing up and her dad had upgraded families when she was younger, but still supported the family financially enough to get by but not enough to afford a good college. Her dear old grandmother had gone to Foxy State University and had recommend the sorority as a good way to pay for college and, knowing Scarlett was promiscuous, though she probably wouldn't mind the escapades of the Greek life at the school. Scarlett was planning to major in economics to start with but was still exploring what she wanted to do after graduation. She wanted to be a mother someday.

Kelsey responded, "I technically had sex on prom night but it lasted all of 30 seconds before he came, and I confessed this at church to relieve me of my sins, so technically I am a born again virgin." looking at Scarlett as if she were dumb.

Scarlett acquiesced, "I am sorry your first experience was so horrible, I know just how amazing sex can be and you sure are missing out. I can't wait to see what some of these college guys can do for me. I'm hoping to avoid pregnancy so I can drink and party, but I won't let the chance of getting pregnant stop me from joining this sorority or having a good time."

Lindsay snickered, "I hope you stick around, Kelsey, just so I can watch you take a creampie and your belly swell."

Lindsay was blonde, from Arizona, and wanted to become an elementary school teacher after graduating. Her family supported her but knew she wouldn't make much money as a teacher so wanted to limit her to a public school in state while as a teenager she wanted her space. She was late to the sex party, not losing her virginity until senior prom, but had already been through a half dozen guys since. She was a good golfer in high school along with being in gymnastics, cheerleading, and enjoyed painting for the local gallery. She mostly got along with others but liked to get in the last word. She was another girl that wanted a good size family someday, which came as no surprise since she was studying to be a teacher.

Kelsey flipped her off with both hands and yelled "Fuck you Lindsay, you all are crazy for considering this."

Lindsay challenged back, "Well you are still here, so something must be nagging at you. Anyway, there is another aspect that has not been brought up yet. Those that don't get pregnant within the first couple months will be taking care of cute little babies in the nursery here. I think there is a real possibility that for those of us who accept, myself included, may actually want to have a baby while in Beta Alpha Beta after seeing how cute they are."

Sam spoke up finally, "There is a logical solution. We all have to answer if we have concerns about accepting our invitation to the sorority that outweigh the benefits. If you are committed to attending this university and unless you have another way to pay for it then you are like me and have to accept the invitation. I have concerns too, but I do think it will be a fun time, and this is the only way I will get my degree."

Samantha, Sam for short, was ultra-logical. She grew up poor on the Cherokee reservation in Oklahoma. She did well in high school and participated in softball, quiz bowl, and cross country. She was short and curvy with dark black wavy hair. She was a virgin and was almost fearful of boys, not having had good experiences growing up. Sam was quiet but got along well with others. She planned to go into IT after graduating. Sam had not thought much about kids, but knew she would try her best not to get pregnant in college.

Kayla nodded in agreement, "That makes sense to me when you put it that way Sam, I am in too."

Jasmine shivered slightly, "I am just terrified of pushing a cantaloupe through my vagina and ruining my body. I just need some time to think. I'm going for a walk and will be back before bed."

Jasmine was from a big Indian family and grew up in Mumbai, but knew she wanted to go the United States for college and this was the closest one she got accepted to. She did alright in high school but was not accomplished in her extracurriculars of band, badminton, soccer, and track. She planned to become a pharmacist and hoped to stay in the United States. She was still technically a virgin, but had given plenty of hand jobs and blow jobs but out of fear of getting pregnant she had not gone all the way. She could be a little lackadaisical. She had the standard features of a girl from India with straight black hair but at five foot eight she stood the tallest of the freshmen.

With that Jasmine left the other 11 girls to continue their conversation.

Christina took her turn, "This is definitely not how I pictured losing my virginity, but I don't have another option to get my degree. At least I will be surrounded by my new sisters. Hopefully God can forgive me someday for not waiting for marriage to have sex."

Christina was from Chile and had a caramel brown complexion and darky wavy brunette hair, standing at an average height. She was from a large religious family and had wanted to get away from them while studying to become a nurse. Growing up in a religious household she was still a virgin, but had planned to have a big family once she was married after college. Christina did well in high school and participated in band, swimming, surfing, volunteering through the church, and working as a lifeguard. Christina could come across as naïve, having grown up in a sheltered family.

Gabi nonchalantly tossed in her opinion, "When in Rome I guess. Let's have some fun I'm in."

Cali mentally tallied their team, "That leaves us with two girls that are still here that have not made a decision yet, Bethany and Kelsey. Are you in or out?" The group swung their attention to the two holdouts

Bethany shrugged before answering, "I need to sleep on it to make sure I am thinking clearly."

Lindsay pointedly asked, "Kelsey, have you reached a decision yet? Are you going to take a cock yet this week?"

Kelsey was shaking her head in confusion, "This is ridiculous, I will stay here tonight since I have nowhere else to go, and think about it"

The 9 girls who decided they were ready to accept signed their applications and brought them up to Lauren's room before bed.

Lauren received the first chuck of applications before asking, "Ok, that is nine applications. What is the status of the other three?"

Cali instinctively responded as if in charge, "Jasmine went for a walk to think about it and should be back soon, Bethany is going to sleep on it but is likely in, and Kelsey is a bitch but has not left yet so let's not count her out."