Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
He's avoided punishment, or has he? More humiliation in store.
4.9k words
4.26
41.1k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazokm
Tazokm
100 Followers

Miss Carly held my hand as she guided me through the hallway, she didn't explain anything to me this time. I felt like maybe she trusted me a little more because I had put my trust in her. It's only Saturday, and already I had exceeded what I thought would be my limits. If I just submit, and do what I'm told, then everything will probably end up ok. Or else I'll end up getting whipped in the basement like Slave A.

I thought I was living a fairly normal college student life in a fairly normal relationship. I stayed focused on school and my parents and girlfriend helped with paying bills. Suzie was my bestfriend, and while it felt like she carried more of the weight at times, I thought our bond was unbreakable.

When she disclosed that she thought about seeing other people, I was heartbroken. I had never had sex with anyone else and couldn't imagine doing so. Still, for her I would do anything.

I wondered if Suzie would be as forceful with me as Miss Carly was.

When we got to Miss Carly's room, she unlocked the door and inside was a beautiful furnished suite. Miss Carly suddenly grabbed the buttplug that was still in me and gently pulled it out. The room had everything I could dream of; a king sized bed, tons of space, and it wasn't fucking freezing! I let a "wow" leave my lips. I was still admiring the place when Miss Carly said "come here, slave" in a gentle voice. She was over by a dresser and motioned to a chair in front of it.

I walked over and had a seat. "You have very mannish posture still. Cross your legs and sit up straight for me, sweety." I obediently obliged. Miss Carly seemed to have softened up. She was demanding, but in a warm way.

She then rummaged through a drawer and pulled out an eyeliner pencil. At the moment she had me facing away from her dresser, I assumed she didn't want me to look in a mirror quite yet.

She leaned over me and carefully began applying the eyeliner. When she drew on my eyelids, it was uncomfortable to the point where I could barely keep my eye open no matter how hard I tried. Eventually after some struggle, she finished and pulled out some mascara. I couldn't help but stare down her cleavage while she was bending over.

"Go ahead, you can have a feel" she said out of nowhere. I looked at her and she seemed very focused on applying the makeup. "I know you want to." I didn't need to be told again and placed one of my hands on her latex-clad breast. It was the largest I've ever felt up and was oh so soft. "C'mon, you can do better than that" she said as she reached down and slid my hand down the top of her dress, so my hand was cupping her naked nipple. She was pierced, a fact I found really hot. I took a deep gulp and began slowly massaging.

"So baby, do you have any questions for me at the moment?" Miss Carly asked.

I happened to have a million, but I dumbly asked "can I please cum?" I instantly regretted asking such a stupid question. But the straining locked up cock between my legs desperately needed some release.

Miss Carly smiled, "Do you think you deserve it?" What a puzzling response. She continued, "No, but if you behave yourself today, you can make cummies with your clitty tomarrow."

"Miss Carly, what other types of slavery is there here?"

"All kinds. Pretty much anything that's legal can be found here. Besides sissies like you, there's toilet slaves like you saw earlier. There's pet slaves, pain slaves, maid slaves, and everything in between. Slave A will probably be a pain slave, as long as he can be amusing as one."

My earlier actions sent me on a guilt trip. I had never sucked off a man before, and I had a girlfriend so... was I cheating? Or was this what my girlfriend wanted. "Uh, I don't know if I'm really cut out to be a Sissy... sorry! I don't want to upset you!"

"Aw, It's ok. So what kind of slave did you want to be then?"

I blushed. I honestly hadn't put too much thought into it, "um, honestly I don't mind dressing up...it is... kinda hot. I just want to please Suzie. And please you too. That's all that makes me happy."

"Well aren't you just the cutest. I really enjoy feminizing my slaves. Other mistresses have their own unique interests." Miss Carly pulled away from my hand to grab some lipstick which she then began applying. "I'll lend you out to them and we'll try to get you trained as every type of slave to see what you're best at. After your girlfriend visits tomorrow, I think I'll lend you to Maggie on Monday." I shuddered at the thought. I could only imagine what that toilet slave from earlier had to endure after we left the restroom.

"And done! You stay right there, and no peeking!" with that, Miss Carly ran off to her walk in closet and returned with a pink shoulder length fringe wig. She carefully placed it on my head and when she was satisfied, she told me "Alright, have a look!" I got up and looked in the mirror. I couldn't believe it. I didn't recognize the person I saw. I did actually kinda look hot. "Ah, so cute! Whaddya ya think?"

"Wow, I look great!" I wasn't lying either. With my accompanying dress, I felt like a real sissy. If only Miss Carly knew how much my cock was throbbing in its confines right now.

"Ok slave, er, Amber, it's time to go down for breakfast now." And with that, Miss Carly walked towards the door and I followed soon behind her. "Oh! I almost forgot your shoes!" I stood still while Miss Carly ran to her closet and returned with a pair of pink slip on heels. The heel was 2 inches, more than I had ever attempted to walk in. I quickly slipped them on and followed Miss Carly out the door.

I was definitely not comfortable in the shoes, but the "click clack" the shoes made while walking was oddly satisfying. Eventually we arrived at a quaint home-like kitchen. There was an island with 4 high stools pulled up to it, and on the other side was a stovetop with a pretty blonde lady cooking pancakes. The lady had enormous tits that she was showing off in a V-necked sweater.

"Goodmorning Miranda!" Miss Carly called out.

The buxom woman turned to us. She was very baywatch-like. Not to be insulting, but I think she might've had some work done. "Oh hey Sugar! It's good to see you!" The woman replied in a thick southern accent. Miss Carly approached the lady and they exchanged hugs. "And who's this little cutie?" She raised her eyebrows at me and had a very genuine smile.

"This is Amber! Would you believe that it's only her second day here?" Miss Carly seemed like she was back in highschool with how giddy she was with Miranda.

Miranda put her hand on her chest in surprise, "Oh my!" She really looked like a a stereotypical bimbo, although she seemed sweet enough. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Amber, my name is Miranda. Would y'all like some pancakes?"

Before I could answer, Miss Carly replied "I'm afraid I have to go work on some other slaves at the moment. Would you watch Amber for me until noon? After breakfast you can just let her watch some hypno."

"Anything for you, honeybun!"

"Amber, listen to Miranda as if she were me. She knows quite a bit what you've been through, she was one of my first sissy slaves" Miss Carly kissed me on my forehead and then walked off.

"C'mon Amber, have a seat and make yourself at home! How many pancakes would you like?"

I ate with Miranda while we chatted. Mostly she did the talking. Talking about how great Miss Carly is and how much she loved it here as well as complimenting my feminine traits. Still, it was hard to believe that Miranda was a sissy. She seemed like such a sexy woman. I still had broad shoulders and no waist, but Miranda was curvaceous and very well endowed. Not that I'm jealous or anything.

After breakfast I followed Miranda into the hallway and she led me to the restroom where I sat down to pee. I noticed that the toilets were squeaky clean, Maggie's slave had done a real good job.

When I entered Miranda's room, I noticed it was similar to Miss Carly's in size, but there were toys scattered all throughout the room. There was a coffee table with maybe 20 dildos in a line growing in size. The most massive ones were unimaginable. A horse cock sized dildo was right in the middle.

"Um, Miss Miranda, are you really a sissy?" I asked timidly. I really couldn't believe it. Without word, Miranda lifted up her skirt, and pulled down the top of her panties to reveal a little nub-like penis and then she gave me a wink. In the middle of the room was a massage table with the typical donut for your face, as well as a hole in the crotch region.

"Alright sweety, I want you to lay your pretty little self down on the massage table. Lift yer dress up and stick your clittie in the hole." She told me sweetly.

I did as she said and got into position, removing my underwear in the process. My junk dangled freely beneath the table. When I layed all the way down, I noticed that 2 feet below my face was a shelf. Suddenly Miranda placed a tablet on the shelf and placed an airpod in both of my ears. "Alright sugar, just relax, breath, and watch. Don't try to think too much"

She then pressed play on the tablet and a video began flashing images of sexy women while there was a voice guiding me through relaxing breathing techniques and I did my best to follow along. Miranda was kind enough to massage my body during this, and I think it definitely helped relax me. Eventually the voice counted me down and put me under trance. I went completely thoughtless as the voice from the video told me how being obedient would make me happy, and how being feminine will please others. I must've been watching for about an hour before I noticed Miranda shift, and stop massaging me. Suddenly an oily hand grasped my balls. Even though I was in chastity, it felt really nice. I didn't get hard though, I was just focused on the relaxed feeling. This continued for what seemed like an eternity.

Miranda stopped massaging my balls, and pressed pause on the video. I propped myself up and looked around the room. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 11am, you've been laying there for about 2 hours, sugar." Wow, I couldn't believe it. " Miss Carly will come back in an hour, are you ready for more hypno or did you need to stretch your legs?"

"I'm ready for more hypno Miss Miranda."

I tried not to focus on what the hypno was, but instead pay attention to the feeling inside me that simply strived to be used by these alpha women. If laying down to watch some silly video would make Suzie happy then I could definitely do it.

After a while, I did start to feel a little strange. I was getting kinda tired just laying there motionless. Although my eyes were open, I definitely felt at least half asleep. The last 5 minutes of the hypno video were very calming and reassuring words. Promising positive effects from watching.

When the video ended, I removed my ear buds and turned my face over. Miranda, bless her soul, was still massaging my balls. We made eye contact and I tried to smile back at her to show my content.

Miranda removed her hand as I shifted, sitting up on the massage table. Miranda grabbed a hand mirror and put it in front of me. It felt really off putting to see myself with the makeup and wig on. I didn't know who this person was.

"So tell me, sweetie, how does seeing yourself all girly make you feel?" Her plump lips never stopped smiling at me.

I looked at the ground hoping to find the right words, "Um, it's nice but it's really weird."

"Being a girl makes me feel sexy. Do you feel that way too now that you're dressed as a girl?"

"Y-yes, I guess I do."

"You should smile more, baby. Every girl always looks sexier when they smile. Here, watch." Miranda began biting her lip and her big southern eyes looked into my soul while she fluttered her eyelashes seductively. Her free hand started playing with her breast and she let out a high pitched "mmm". Then she moved her hand below her skirts waistband and began rubbing herself. She tilted her head back and her eyes rolled back. Suddenly she sprung back to normal, "ok, now you try!"

I looked in the mirror and I saw what she meant. I looked rather confused. I started rubbing my nipples like Miranda while biting my lip. I tried my best to look seductive.

Miranda's free hand went under my dress and started massaging around the base of my caged cock.

"Alright. This time it will be a little different, I'll be using toys on your bum and I'll play a different video for ya. You can just lie on back down" I layed back down as Miranda grabbed the tablet and put on another video. It started just like the last one, talking me through breathing exercises. Meanwhile Miranda was massaging both of my buttcheeks and occasionally grazing my asshole with her finger. When the countdown happened and I was put under trance, the voice from the video was telling me more cruel things like "you are an object" and "you're only useful if your orifices are full of cock". The images started off as just sexy women, but occasionally there were images of men being assfucked that were mixed in and appearing more often as the video progressed. Meanwhile Miranda used her fingers to penetrate me and moved to fucking my ass with a fairly small dildo. Every so often she would grab a new dildo that was slightly larger than the last. I was sure that they were the dildos from the table. From what I remember earlier, my limit was probably number 8. There's no way I could take the horse cock at 10. My dick started straining in my cage, Miranda really knew how to fuck my ass good. After the 4th dildo, I could help but pant while my ass was being pounded. I needed to cum so bad, and the degrading voice from the video only made me more horny. "you're nothing but a cumbucket." I muttered out a "yes" by instinct. The fifth dildo seemed more firm than the previous. She stuck it in my ass but stopped fucking me with it, suddenly it began vibrating and it instantly made me melt, completely relaxing my body and giving in to these sensations. Quickly, Miranda grabbed the tablet and changed the video, she skipped ahead quite a bit and placed it back in front of me. The images it was showing were other dicks locked in chastity, the voice was saying "you don't have a dick, you have a clittie" and "the longer you stay in chastity, the smaller it will shrink". Suddenly I felt a slap on my balls. I winced in pain. Then there was another slap, but this time my cock twitched in excitement. While the video told me how useless my cock, er, clittie was, Miranda kept hitting my balls harder and harder all the while the vibrator kept running. I felt so happy to abused if it meant I could feel this terrific sensation in my ass.

After I don't know how long, Miranda stopped slapping my balls and suddenly the vibrator turned off and was pulled out of me. Then she came around, and turned off the video. When she did that, I jumped up and kissed her on the lips. "Please fuck me" I begged while still panting heavily. My hands rushed to Miranda's breasts and I began senselessly fondling her.

Miranda gave a little chuckle, I hadn't noticed the vibrator in her hand "suck your ass juices off this, slave." She placed it right in my face. I began going to town like with slave A, only this phallic was about 7 inches and impossible for me to deep throat. My animalistic instincts were in overdrive. "Good girl! Alright, I'll fuck you, but I don't want to hear your pathetic begging. Put this on" she produced a mouth gag that had a penis on either end, the shorter side was to go in my mouth. I stopped slobbering on the vibrator and began fastening the gag on and got into doggstyle position on the massage table. "We're going to ramp things up a bit, I think you're ready for this bad boy." Miranda grabbed the horse cock dildo. In anticipation, my asshole quivered, my clittie throbbed, and my eyes rolled back. Just then, as if some twist of fate the door opened and Miss Carly was standing there, looking fairly pleased with the sight.

Suddenly I snapped out of it. I was motionless on the massage table, but I hung my head now in shame.

"Oh hey Miss Carly! I just about to have some fun with your little buttslut!" Miss Carly walked in and approached me, she grabbed my face in her hands.

"You are such a submissive little sissy. I'm glad that you're mine." It was probably a good thing I still had a gag in my mouth, because I had no idea what the hell I would say right now. "Thank you so much, Miranda. I hope she wasn't too much trouble."

"Well she did kiss me and grab my tits without permission. Other than that though..." Miranda seemed pretty carefree.

Miss Carly glared at me. "I'll take her off your hands now. And I'll make sure she receives punishment for being such a shameless slut"

"Ohh, you don't have to do all that. I kinda like playing with her. I was going to punish her in a real fun way."

Miss Carly turned to Miranda, "Can I borrow a buttplug?

"Of course!" Miranda was all too happy to oblige.

Miss Carly went around to my rear and I felt a copious amount of lube on my back door. Then what must have been the plug started pushing on my ass, it was way bigger than any of the dildos I've ever used. I thought there was no way this plug was going inside me. Miss Carly kept pushing, and it made me start whimpering. "Quit your crying, slave." I couldn't help myself as the plug began going inside me. Finally, she pushed it all the way inside. I never felt so full. Even with it in, I whimpered through the penis gag. "Stop acting like a baby, or I'll start to treat you like one! Are you a sissy slut, or are you a baby?"

"Maybe she's both" Miranda giggled.

"Then I think I know the perfect way to punish her. Let's go, I want you to crawl behind me."

"Well it was nice meeting you, Amber. I hope we can play again sometime soon!" I was too ashamed of myself to respond to Miranda. I got down off the table and stayed on my hands and knees. Each time I lurched forward, I felt the discomfort from the plug. It was both uncomfortable and very arousing simultaneously.

Miss Carly didn't say anything except "hurry up!" If I was crawling too slow. We made our way to an elevator. And when we got inside, she pushed the button for floor 2. I was still gagged and couldn't ask anything. I wondered what floor 2 was like.

The elevator dinged, and we exited on floor 2. The hallways looked about the same. I followed Miss Carly around a corner and saw the biker man from earlier in the day, and he was holding a leash to a slave that I didn't recognize. The slave barked and was crawling around just like me. They went into a room before we crossed paths, luckily. Eventually, Miss Carly stopped and knocked on a door.

The woman who answered looked rather plain. She had nice tits, but wore her hair boringly and had on loose jeans that didn't compliment her figure. "Hi, how can I help you?" she asked.

"I'm sorry to bother you, Kathy. I have a slave who's been very aggressive and assaulted Miranda earlier."

"Oh heavens! Wouldn't you rather take him to the basement?"

"No, I don't want to scare him. I think he just needs to know his place. I was hoping you could just diaper him for me quickly."

"Well sure, come right on in'' Kathy opened her door and I followed Miss Carly inside. The room had bright pastel colors everywhere. There was tons of baby toys, diapers and cribs all over. In the corner I saw a male slave in a onesie nursing from the breast of a woman in a rocking chair. There were 2 other onesie sporting slaves in giant cribs fast asleep. This was undoubtedly a room for littles. I had seen porn for ABDL stuff before, and I have an open mind for it I guess, but it alone wasn't very arousing to me.

"Alright, baby girl, come crawl over here" Kathy called to me. I crawled over to her and she had a changing table that had steps up to it. I crawled up the steps and with her help I layed down on my back. I just had to grin and bear it. This had to be better than the basement. Miss Carly and Kathy were both standing over me and I felt so small in comparison.

Tazokm
Tazokm
100 Followers
12