Beta Male Slave Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'll get this plug out of the way. Just relax for me, sweetheart." I knew I was blushing hard, these two ladies have me in such a compromising position. I just hope my ass won't be stretched any further today.

"Aww, there you go, be a good girl for your mommy!" I shuddered when Kathy said this. Pet names were one thing, but "mommy" just didn't sit well with me. I didn't have too much time to think about it because Miss Carly began pulling at the plug on my ass. I whimpered as she pulled. "Noo, don't cry, baby. If you cry you get spankings." This Kathy bitch was real fucking annoying. Putting the plug in didn't feel great and getting it taken out fucking sucks too! But I did try to stop whimpering as much. Eventually, I felt the plug pop out. Immediately my ass felt very empty. "Alright sissy baby, lift your widdle tushy up." I lifted my legs and raised my butt off the table while Kathy slid an adult sized diaper under me. She lifted the front end and connected the slides with adhesive strips. Then she patted my junk and said "There we go! Now don't go trying to make cummies!" As if the chastity cage would allow it.

"Thank you so much, Kathy. I think if she were regressed, it might really help her behave better."

"I think so too! Just look how happy she looks now! Feel free to stop by anytime!" If my gag weren't in right now, I would probably protest. As is, I just embraced my punishment. The padded diaper did feel kinda comforting in a way. All this just for disobeying one time.

"Will do! Alright, let's go, slave" Miss Carly walked towards the door. I was unsure if I she wanted me to walk or crawl. But seeing that I wanted to go back to the first floor desperately, I stood up and followed Miss Carly out the door. Because of the dress, I don't think the diaper was noticeable.

We went back downstairs and dropped the buttplug back off at Miranda's before heading back to Miss Carly's quarters. Once inside, Miss Carly let out a deep sigh.

"I was really hoping you would behave yourself for me. I was going to let you cum today and let you choose how. It's really too bad" she kicked off her high heels. "You can take your shoes off too, hun" I did as she, and kicked them aside. The fuckers were uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

"The reason we have alpha bulls around is mostly to please us sexually because beta's usually aren't capable of the job. But can I tell you a secret?" I shook my head yes. Not like I could say no while wearing a penis gag . She approached me and put her arms on my shoulders seductively and whispered in my ear "I don't think there's anything hotter than a feminized man" she pulled back and stared me directly in my eyes. Her milk chocolate irises had me entranced.

Without word she went over to her bed and plopped down on her back. Her red latex minidress hiked up, exposing a black thong. The skin of her thighs looked very smooth. "Come here" I slowly took a few steps forward. "Fuck me, Patrick." My caged and now diapered cock twitched. I looked down between my legs and felt confused for a second. I wasn't all too sure what I was supposed to do. But I badly wanted to give her a good time. "Take my panties off"

I snapped out of it. It felt like ages but was probably only an instant, I dropped down to my knees and went between her legs that were dangling off the edge of the bed. Slowly, I peeled off her thong. Her pussy was absolutely gorgeous, she was shaved you could tell by looking that she was tight. She sat up a little and grabbed my head, and then started to lay back down, pulling my head into her crotch.

I knew now what to do, and plunged my gag into her pussy slowly. Miss Carly let out a soft moan. I began going in and out at a steady but slow rhythm. "I knew as soon as I walked in on you being the little spoon this morning that you you were going to fuck me. Mmm. I love seeing you humiliated and sissified. Yess." I began picking up my speed. Her words were turning me on. I was being played like a fiddle, and I loved every second of it.

"That's a good girl, yes, yes, yes" Miss Carly seemed to be in elation. Finally I felt like I was truly performing my duties as a slave.

I found a good rhythm that Miss Carly really seemed to enjoy. She kept saying "yes" and "fuck" with heavy breaths.

"Mmm, go ahead and rub yourself, loser" My hands went straight to my padded crotch, massaging my worked up loins. "Be a good slut for me. Yes. Mmm. Be a good fucking slut for your girlfriend. You're not a man, you're a fucking slut."

I picked up the speed to my rhythmic bobbing. And I started rubbing myself more furiously even though I knew I couldn't cum like this. She started gasping with each thrust, until she uttered "I'm coming." I made sure that each thrust now went deep while she was spasming

When she finished, she gently pushed me away and said "this is the only way you should be fucking women, and it's the only way you yourself can make a woman cum. Stay kneeling there, now I'm going to show you how a real man fucks."

Miss Carly was surprisingly harsh, I thought she was softening up to me. She reached over for her phone and called someone. "Hey, are you ready?"

The gag was starting to cramp my jaw a little now. The person on the phone said something to Miss Carly, and then she hung up. She looked over at me with cruel eyes, like she pitied me.

"You're going to learn more about cuckolding, slut. You're going to see how a real man like George gets to fuck a woman like me. And afterwords, I'll let you decide if you want to watch George fuck your girlfriend tomarrow." we both stared at each other silently for the next ten seconds.

I wish she would take my gag off so I could say something, but I just kneeled there in compliance. I tried my best to not show any frustration or fear. I just want to be a trooper and carry on. I think it might be best to leave this academy and go back to normalcy, but I couldn't say shit with the gag in. I should be the only person who fucks Suzie... although watching Miss Carly get fucked does sound pretty hot. Despite being trapped in a plastic cage within a thick diaper, my cock felt so close to cumming if only I could give it just a little more attention.

A knock sounded from the door and Miss Carly had a devilish grin as she answered the door.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

12