Beta Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beast5
beast5
132 Followers

Erin must have blacked out again. She came-to as Tico was removing her nipple clamps, allowing blood to rush back in to her tortured buds. She was let free of the stocks, then Tico told her to go take a shower, slapping her ass hard and sending her in the direction of the bathroom in her actual house.

The sexually spent slave stumbled into her bathroom, pulled off her heals, then wondered briefly about getting her collar wet. She didn't want to be electrocuted and hoped that the game wouldn't have told her to shower unless the thing was waterproof. Then she noticed that the thing was already pretty wet from her sweat, so she went ahead and got in.

The shower felt heavenly - her first since Saturday morning. She might have stayed in it for hours, but the game only gave her 5 minutes before she got a sharp shock to her neck and heard Tico's voice coming from her collar, commanding her to return to his room immediately. She quickly jumped out of the shower, slipped on her heels, then ran dripping and naked back into her living room. Tico gave her another shock for keeping him waiting, then clipped a short leash onto her collar and pushed her into her tiny sleep area.

Erin lay naked in her living room, soaking wet from the shower, but chained to the floor and unable to get anything to dry herself. A day ago she would have been pissed at this, and at the unnecessary rush out of the shower, but by now she was bought in to the psychosis of her situation, and admonished herself for keeping her master waiting. Wet or not, she started drifting into sleep almost immediately, but before she got there, the game had fast-forwarded and she was being woken up to start another 'day.' She groaned inwardly, but kept her feelings to herself as she got on her knees in her dark living room and offered her master a blow job.

Tico and Mistress H surprised her that morning by telling her they were sending her back to work at the policy academy to be a mole for them. The story she would give them was that her cover had been blown right away and the mob had kept her locked in a small room for the last few days. She didn't know where she had been, and she had not seen or heard anything. She also wasn't supposed to know why they had released her. They reminded her that they would be listening and watching through her collar. If she tried to tell those cops the truth, or if she wasn't convincing enough to get them to believe her story, then her collar would kill her.

Erin got dressed and was driven (bumped along on the bench that folded out from the game box) to within a few blocks of the academy. She knew that she was in a very dangerous position. One set of characters in this crazy game might really kill her if she didn't convince another set of game characters that she had been freed. This was insane, but she didn't have any choice. Trying to run away now was far too risky. The best thing to do would be to continue to obey her master. If she did well, she might even get another mind-blowing orgasm. At that thought, she shook her head at how much of a wanton slut she had become.

She made it through the 'day' without anyone doubting her story. Everyone was extremely sorry for what had happened, and told her they were glad that the mob hadn't done anything worse to her than keep her locked up for a few days. They offered to let her take time off, but knowing that Tico wanted her to be a mole, she declined, saying she thought the best thing for her would be to dive right back into work.

A lot of the day was fast-forwarded, and she soon found herself relieved to be walking to the pickup location and 'driven' back to Tico's hideout. In real-life, the sun was just starting to come up as she stripped naked, guided her avatar to bend over the edge of Tico's bed, and received her master's typical nighttime ass fucking. She was leashed and put down in her tiny room, where she fell asleep almost immediately.

A tug on her collar shook Erin out of a deep sleep. She had no idea how long she had been asleep. She could see that the sun was still fairly low in the sky, and she was certainly still exhausted. Had she only been given a few minutes to sleep? How long were they going to keep her going like this?

Erin was sent off to 'work' again after being reminded that she would be monitoring constantly and that she was to return right after work. She got dressed, but was told by Tico that her clothes were all wrinkled and she looked terrible, so she went into her real bedroom and put on a new outfit. Getting her master's approval, she then began to walk in place, thinking she was directing her avatar to walk toward the car that would drive her to the academy, just like the 'day' before. But her avatar just walked in place as well.

Tico laughed at her, swatted her ass, and repeated: "Go to work."

Erin tried again, but saw on the game screen that again her avatar just walked in place, looking like an idiot. Her master got quite mad that time, gave her a long shock to her collar, then growled: "Girl, get out of this house and get yourself to your job if you don't want to be severely punished."

The implication finally broke through to Erin. "Oh my God," she realized, "this game is actually telling me to go to my real-life job."

Though it seemed like days and days had passed, in real life it was only Monday morning. She hadn't missed any work at all, and now, even though she would still be a helpless slave to this game, she would have to convince everyone at work that everything was normal. She had no doubt that the same threats applied - her master had just reminded her that she would be watched and listened to all day. But she also had no doubt that she would be able to fool everyone. She was able to pull off the act in the game at the police academy, and they had reason to be suspicious.

At her real job, she would just be coming in on a Monday morning like she always did. As this thought sank in, she realized that this meant there was no chance that someone from work might come looking for her before the two-week game trial was up. They wouldn't have any reason to think that she was in trouble, because she would be there with them as if everything was normal!

Being at work was unbelievably strange for Erin. Beyond being totally exhausted, Erin felt like she was a completely different person than the Erin Feston of the week before. Of course she knew how to do her job and she was able to go about the routine just fine, but now her normal work day felt like a lie. And it was, in a way – a lie that she had to protect very carefully.

When she first got to work, a co-worker asked her how her weekend was. Before she said anything, her collar gave her a slight electric shock, as if warning her to be careful. She made some non-specific answer about just working around the house, then changed the conversation topic. It was disturbing to know that the game was listening to every word the she and others around her said, and even more disturbing to find out that the camera in her collar was good enough to read documents she was working on.

At one point in the morning, while she was filling out a standard rejection letter for a road someone wanted to build across a wetland, she heard the voice of Mistress H coming softly from her collar, telling her to write a comment at the bottom that she was very sorry to be such a stickler about wetland rules. It was a silly thing to write, but the moment she hesitated she received a painful shock from her collar, then hurried to obey.

Around noon, Mistress H spoke softly to her again, telling her to go into one of the single-occupancy bathrooms on her floor and lock the door. Once there, she was commanded to strip naked then stand in front of the mirror and masturbate. It felt wrong and dirty to do it, but she didn't dare disobey. Worse, as soon as she got close to an orgasm, her mistress commanded her to stop and put her clothes back on, except for her panties which she was to throw away.

She went back to her desk sexually frustrated. When she covertly tried to slip a hand down her slacks to finish the job, she received a severe shock from her collar that almost caused her to yell out in pain.

At the stroke of 5, Mistress H's voice commanded Erin to leave work immediately and return to Tico's bedroom. She left right away and started driving the most direct route home, but was suddenly told by her mistress to take a right turn down a side street, then a left two blocks later. She was told to park in front of an adult toy store and she was given a list of items to purchase: a locking chastity belt, a steel boned corset, a French maid costume, and a funnel gag. She was to try the maid costume on in the store to ensure it fit tightly, then ask to wear it out of the store. Erin did all of this obediently, eliciting a chuckle from the store clerk who told her that wearing the costume out of the store would be great advertising for him!

Erin was completely exhausted when she got home, not having slept for two days, but the game wasn't done with her yet. The mannequin was standing in her living room when she walked in, holding the cane in its hand. Mistress H told her that she would get one stroke for each of her transgressions at work: the hesitancy in writing on the form and the attempt to masturbate without permission.

Erin bent over obediently, though unhappily, and the mannequin flipped up the short skirt of her maid's outfit before delivering the blows on top of the still visible lines from two days before. She was then put in her high heels, had her elbows locked behind her back, and told to clean the room with the feather duster that had come with the costume until her master came home.

Hours and hours of pointless dusting later, Tico finally appeared on the game screen, gave Erin a quick hard ass fucking, then sent her to her tiny room wearing her new chastity belt locked in place. Erin was too tired at that point to get very upset about being made to wait-up long into the night just to get a few strokes of cock up her ass. She had mostly stopped judging the orders anyway, she was a slave and would obey, no matter how painful or demeaning. She also wanted to get to sleep as fast as possible, not knowing how long she would be given the privilege of lying still on her living room floor.

-------------------------

Erin was woken at the crack of dawn Tuesday morning, only to be made to wait on her knees for the next half hour while her master hit his own snooze button repeatedly. Erin hadn't gotten nearly as much sleep as she would have liked, but it was enough to let her at least think somewhat more clearly than she had been able to think the day before in her sleep-deprived haze.

Thinking clearly, however, didn't help her situation. It seemed impossible to believe that she could be sent to work and yet not be able to escape. But if she tried to tell anyone at work what was going on, the game would hear her and immediately cut her off with a punishing shock. The same would happen if she tried to write or type a note. And even if she did succeed in explaining the situation, she might well get herself killed. It would take time for someone to cut off her collar, while it would only take an instant for the game to activate the command for some poison to be injected into her neck.

No, as crazy as it seemed, she was going to have to keep on obeying this game's every command and convincing everyone she came in contact with that she was actually just fine. "When these game designers arrive a week from tomorrow," she thought, "I'm going to sue them for everything they're worth and make sure they spend the rest of their lives behind bars." But she knew she was going to have to make it to that point first, hopefully with some part of her free-thinking mind intact, and that wasn't going to be easy.

After Tico finally got around to giving Erin her morning throat fuck, he decided that she wasn't getting enough exercise and sent her out on a run, wearing her skimpy spandex and sports bra of course. She had only ever worn the outfit at home or at the all-female gym she went to, and was aghast to be seen wearing it in public. She figured she would minimize the exposure by staying on back roads, but that plan was dashed right out the door as Tico's voice quietly but firmly commanded every turn. He commanded the pace as well, leaving Erin both thoroughly exhausted and thoroughly embarrassed by the time she was allowed to return half an hour later.

Another day passed relatively uneventfully at her real job, except that she was ordered to strip and masturbate 5 times during the day, each time without quite getting herself off. To make this all the more frustrating, the game had secured her new chastity belt in place with a combination lock before she left for work. To get the belt off, her mistress's voice instructed her to stand in front of a mirror but look straight up at the ceiling. The camera in her collar could see the lock, and Erin was told which dials to spin and how far, so that she could be guided to take the belt off and put it back on without ever knowing the combination. She knew she wouldn't be allowed to masturbate anyway, but the damn device prevented even her clothes from casually rubbing her, and left her feeling all the more helpless knowing that her private parts were locked away using an unknown combination.

Erin was directed to do more shopping on the way home from work. This time she went to a department store and had to pick up a running outfit that was even more scandalous than her get-up that morning, along with some lingerie that she could only hope would never be worn outside her house. The buying spree continued when she got home. Her master ordered her to make a number of online purchases, all with her own money.

This quickly got expensive. The ball cage, which could be seen in Tico's bedroom but hadn't been used yet, was $500. The standing cage was over $1,000. And these items weren't even going to be delivered for 3 more weeks, after she'd be done with the game! She realized that it should be a good thing that some of these items would never be used on her, but it made spending the money all that much more galling. Tico's voice reminded her that she was his slave now, and that all of her possessions were now his, rubbing it in even more.

---------------------------

The rest of the week passed in a similar fashion, with exhausting runs in the mornings, sexually frustrating days at work, and all sorts of depravity at night. Friday night brought things to a whole new level when Tico 'rewarded' Erin by allowing her to go to a night club. Of course, this reward wasn't optional, and neither was wearing the outrageous lingerie. She was told that she had to dance with at least ten separate men for a minimum of 5 minutes apiece, a feat that quickly made her the whore of the establishment and nearly caused a couple of fights.

Erin was only allowed brief catnaps Friday and Saturday night, and was otherwise kept active by the game. By the time she was allowed some sleep Sunday night, after a very long weekend of humiliation and depravity, she was looking forward to a quiet day at work the next morning. She was also looking forward to only having three more days of slavedom before her two-week 'beta trial' period was over. She felt like she was over the hump, and that while the next three days wouldn't be easy, she would make it.

She knew she'd have some serious mental rehabilitation to do – she was obeying the most ridiculous commands without the slightest hesitation, and her self-image as a slave had settled in deep – but with the massive compensation she knew she would get from these 'game' designers, she figured she could take a good amount of time to readjust. She also hoped that she'd get at least one more mind blowing orgasm before the trial period ended. It had been a full week since Tico had allowed her last orgasm, and with all the teasing in between, she was getting rather desperate.

Tico started making her wear both the steel-boned corset and the locking chastity belt to work. She had also picked up some higher heels over the weekend, and shorter work skirts. A couple people at her office commented that she was looking good, and a whole bunch of people told her so with their eyes. She didn't entirely mind the attention, though while it made her feel sexy it also made her feel like a cheap whore.

Wednesday finally came, her two week anniversary, and she was sent to work as usual. The chastity belt and corset were just as uncomfortable as they had been, the bathroom masturbation sessions just as unsatisfying, and the knowledge that her every move was being monitored just as creepy. But knowing that this would be her last time made it all feel lighter. She drove home, remembering that she had started the program after work two weeks ago, probably around 6PM. Would the game just shut down when the time came? Or would someone be there waiting for her 'feedback' when she got home?

The only one waiting for her on her arrival was Mistress H, as usual. The stern taskmaster was quite displeased with Erin's lack of concentration on her tasks that day, and decided to give her a few strokes of the cane to help her focus. Erin certainly wasn't pleased at the prospect, but figured that at least it would give her some dramatic evidence to show the game people and the police.

Her master was the next person to 'arrive,' and he decided he wanted to practice his rope tying skills. Erin obediently fetched a pile of cloth rope and was quickly dangling in a horribly tight hogtie. It wasn't the position she wanted to be in if the game shut down. Would she be left dangling? Would she be dropped?

As it turned out, neither happened. Tico just kept tying and retying her body in various uncomfortable positions. Erin expected the torment to end any minute, but her cruel master just kept twisting her body parts into new configurations. As usual, Erin had no way to tell time while bound in her living room, but when the sun had set and the last light had faded from the sky, it was clear that the 6 o'clock deadline she had been expecting had passed.

Erin was concerned, but no overly so. Certainly they were just a bit late in coming for her. But the hours dragged on, and soon she was put to bed, still wearing a number of the tight ropes that Tico had tied around her.

"Damnit," she thought, "Am I going to have to spend another night on my floor?" She longed for her bed, which she had not slept in for 2 weeks, but figured surely that the game people would get there in the morning.

But the next morning came, and her 'game' just continued on, having her fasten on the corset and chastity belt before dressing for work and heading out the door. She was disgruntled, but figured that they had just let her complete the full two weeks yesterday, so now they would surely be at her house waiting for her when she got there. But again she was alone with the game, and again Mistress H caned her for a lack of concentration at work. Tico scolded her as well, then made her clean the entire floor with her tongue as a punishment.

With the canings in mind, Erin was much more attentive at work on Friday, quickly obeying any minor command that was whispered to her through her collar. She got home to a pleased Mistress H, but was certainly not pleased herself to see that again there was no sign of any game designers or any end to her '2-week' beta testing period.

What the hell was going on? Where were those bastards?? It was infuriating to know that every day they were late, her ability to resist commands, or even think independently, was slipping further and further away. She wanted desperately to call them, but she had no idea who 'they' even were. And even if she did, her masters would never allow her to make that call, and anyway, she would never dare to try to make the call for fear of the punishment. No, she was in exactly the same situation as before: completely helpless. All she could do was continue on as a slave, hoping that these damn game designers would come for her soon.

beast5
beast5
132 Followers