All Comments on 'Beta Testing'

by JoseiSudo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
What I enjoyed....

.....about this story, besides the hot, hot erotica, was how realistic you wrote your characters and their interactions. Humor and believably adult dialogue give this story depth and personality.

curl4evercurl4everalmost 9 years ago
Very nice!

I'm quite partial to stories featuring sexy nerds and hot erotica writers. Very engaging plot and hot interactions.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 9 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

I mean...what the HECK does .Net WebServices have to do with a Love Machine fer cryin out loud! Now Real-Time llibrary calls and device driver interfaces would make sense for coding a Love Machine, but WebServices?? Those are like the totally direct opposite sort of thing...and utterly useless for controlling that sort of electronica.

About all you could do would be to pump out telemetry data, but who would want that sort of telemetry broadcast out to the Internet? It would not be very interesting data.

So, IMO somebody wasn't doing their research properly in this regard.

(snork!)

;-)

MechTeckMechTeckalmost 9 years ago
Liked it

A good story that needs to continue. The negative comment about the technical descriptions on the white board was being pretty picky as it was scene setting and not specifically important to the story.

PentafelixPentafelixalmost 9 years ago
Rockin

Loved it - fun and different, well characterized. Really looking forward to future efforts. Welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Clever

We'll written with good pacing. The storyline allows for expansion and a sequel. Keep it up ( pun intended )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh so unfair...

Your writing was delicious. The characters were ultra - realistic. And oh! what I wouldn't give to have a Milt of my own.

But leaving me with a cliffhanger like that when all I wanted was to know all the juicy details of what Milt preformed like. You are cruel!

Keep up the amazing work. I love your character development!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but it needs a sequel to be complete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous