Beth and Allyson's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our conversation flowed here and there as we opened up to each other. She asked about practicing medicine and how difficult that had to be, and I asked her about the work she did in the community and how fulfilling it must be. The conversation effortlessly flowed from one topic lead to another. She was as charming as I had hoped and I felt totally at ease in her company.

The conversation waned briefly and I took the opportunity to ask her a personal question that I hoped wasn't out-of-bounds.

"Allyson," I ventured, gazing into her blue eyes, "you are intelligent, successful and gorgeous. How is it that nobody has snatched you up, or do you enjoy playing the field?"

She chuckled as she contemplated her response, and just as she began to speak the waitress appeared with our meals. Perfect timing. We paused as the plates were placed on the table and she was gone as quickly as she appeared, my question still floating like the aroma of our entrees.

"I don't really play the field," Allyson responded, unexpectedly. I thought she would avoid the question once she had the opportunity to do so. "I've never gone out my way looking for someone. I've had plenty of chances to socialize, and I have taken advantage of some. Only a few have been more than social, and only one has become anything serious. That was about three years ago. It was someone I came to care very deeply for, and they got along very well with Jenna, which is nearly as important as how I feel about them. We had a relationship that lasted about a year, and then a job opportunity came along that was too good to pass up. I am settled here and wasn't going to uproot Jenna, so unfortunately, we made the hard to decision to split. It was difficult, and there hasn't been anyone since. Like you once said you did after your divorce, I threw myself into my work and Jenna's activities. And here I am."

As I observed her across the table I thought I could see sadness in her eyes. "I am sorry Allyson," I said sincerely. "I didn't mean to bring up a painful memory."

She smiled weakly. "It's OK. You make the best decision you can and move on, and it was the best decision for Jenna and I. It has brought us much closer, so in the end, it wasn't all bad."

She paused and then continued. "The same question could be asked of you too. No paramours lining up at your door?"

It was my turn to laugh. "No, no paramours. I'm much more recent to the single life than you, and while I've had offers, and have accepted a few, the right person definitely hasn't swept me off my feet." I purposely said 'person', hoping she realized I didn't say man.

"I guess we're both just waiting for that special someone," Allyson replied.

I wasn't sure how to respond, so I didn't. We both began eating as our conversation stymied somewhat. We made some small talk as we continued eating and I wished I hadn't brought up the topic, and it made me hesitate to ask the question that had been on my mind since Allyson had asked me about dinner. Every time I looked across the table I was spellbound by Allyson's beauty, and I knew I had to ask eventually. As we finished our salads, and buoyed by the liquid courage of my wine, I figured it was now or never.

"Allyson, I have something I need to ask, something I've been wondering about since you asked me to come to dinner." I stared deeply into her eyes as I continued, hoping this wouldn't blow up in my face. "Is this two new friends sharing a night out, getting to know each other better? Or is this a date? It feels like a date, but I don't want to be presumptuous."

Allyson held my gaze for what seemed like minutes, and I instantly wished I could take back the question. Finally, after an awkward silence, she answered.

"Let me ask you, Beth, what is the difference? What constitutes two friends having dinner or two people on a date?"

I hesitated briefly, wanting to choose my words carefully. "If it is two friends we'll do this again every so often. We'll get to know each other better, maybe spend more time together, but it will be platonic. If this is a date, the expectations are different. There is romance, much deeper feelings, and there is an expectation for a physical aspect of the relationship."

The comment hung in the air as Allyson studied me stoically. After what seemed like an eternity, Allyson said "excuse me", rose from her chair and turned to walk away. My eyes instantly went to the sway of her ass she left the table, and I silently cursed myself for venturing too far. Damn, had I offended her? I wasn't sure what to think as I watched her turn the corner and move out of sight at the other end of the room. As I contemplated what happened and how to respond when Allyson returned to the table, the waitress appeared again briefly and cleared our plates. As my attention followed the waitress walking away I saw Allyson headed back to our table. My curiosity was piqued as she had been gone for less than a minute.

Allyson approached the table and instead of taking her seat, she continued around the edge of the table till she was standing beside me. Reaching out with her left hand, she dropped something on the table in front of me and then moved back to take her seat. I looked down at the table, at the ball of white material in front me. At first I thought it was her linen napkin, but as the material began to decompress and expand I realized it was not a napkin. It was her panties! I picked up the white, lacy mesh panties, and studied them. There was a small, lavender bow on the waistband and as I opened them up I realized they were boy shorts and the mesh and lace front panel was completely see-through. They were also still slightly warm and very damp. I raised my eyes and looked across the table at Allyson.

"I hope this clears up any confusion about whether or not this is a date, or what my intentions are," she said with a smile creeping across her face.

I was dumbfounded, and incredibly turned on. I raised the soft material and rubbed it across my face, inhaling her womanly scent and, as I locked eyes with Allyson, I extended my tongue and licked at the damp material. I saw her take a deep intake of breath as I got a faint taste of her sweet pussy. As I took another swipe of my tongue across her sheer panties I felt a deep ache between my legs. I lowered the panties from my face, my eyes never leaving Allyson's.

"I hope that shows you my intentions too," I said softly as I looked around quickly, hoping nobody had seen my wanton display.

"I'm glad we cleared that up," Allyson said, her voice husky and excited. Allyson's eyes fluttered, her long eyelashes captivating me. I could feel my pussy leaking into my thong as my excitement increased by the second. The sexual energy between us was palpable as Allyson whispered "You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I can be as naughty as you want me to be," I responded, the words catching in my dry throat.

"Let's go back to my house, have another glass of wine, and you can show me how naughty you are."

It wasn't a question, and I wanted nothing more to be with her in private so I could ravish her body.

"I'd like that very much," I answered, breathlessly.

Allyson turned and got the attention of our waitress, summoning her to the table. At the last second I dropped Allyson's panties into my lap, away from the waitress's eyes. Allyson insisted on paying, and I didn't put up much resistance. My head was swimming with dirty thoughts too much too care. After settling the check, we rose to leave. I felt like everyone was staring at us as we departed, but I'm sure it was just my imagination, or maybe everyone was gawking as I carried Allyson's balled up panties in my hand, my nipples hard as pebbles and my drooling cunt soaking my thong. We exited the restaurant and gave our tickets to the valet. As we stood waiting I turned to Allyson and gazed longingly into her intoxicating eyes. I was so horny I couldn't think straight. The only thought I had was the need to feast on her. Allyson leaned in and kissed me softly, fanning the flame burning inside me and causing a fresh gush of juices into my thong. It was a quick kiss, but incredibly soft and sensual. She pulled away just as the valet arrived with her car.

"You know where you are going, right?"

I nodded, not sure if I had the ability to form words.

"Good, hurry, but be careful. I'll be waiting for you."

She turned and walked to her car, leaving me alone briefly with my wanton desire. Allyson pulled away as I waited for my car and, after what seemed like an eternity, the valet arrived and I quickly sped off, trying to push back my forbidden erotic thoughts and concentrate on driving. I pulled up to a red light, picked up Allyson's panties which I had deposited on the passenger seat and buried my face in the sheer material, delighting in her delicious aroma, every fiber of my being yearning for Allyson's touch. The light turned, I dropped the panties into my lap and continued through the city streets, determined to get to Allyson's house as soon as possible.

A few minutes later I pulled into Allyson's driveway. I checked myself out in the car mirror, my cheeks flushed with excitement. I exited the car, walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later Allyson opened the door and ushered me inside, closing the door and locking it behind me. She looked radiant, her creamy complexion glowing. She took my hand and led me to the kitchen, talking as we went.

"I was just opening a bottle of wine. You'd like another glass, wouldn't you?" she asked.

"Are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" I responded playfully.

Allyson turned to look at me. As she spoke I was mesmerized by her soft, full lips, dreaming of kissing her deeply.

"Somehow, I don't think I need to get you drunk to take advantage of you. And for the record, I wouldn't want you drunk, not tonight, but loosening up inhibitions is never a bad thing." She smiled as she turned and poured two glasses of wine, then turned back, handing a glass to me. I raised my glass to her.

"To loosening inhibitions," I toasted, smiling.

We clinked glasses lightly and drank, the cool wine feeling good, but only one thing would quench the thirst I had. Allyson took my hand again and led me out of the kitchen to her living room where we sat on a soft, leather sofa. Allyson sat with her left leg tucked under her, her dress riding up and exposing her full, creamy thighs to my view. I watched as she lifted her glass to her delectable lips and drank. I, too, took a gulp of the fine wine, hoping to calm my nerves slightly.

"What are you thinking?" Allyson asked softly, her fingers reaching out and lightly touching my face.

"Honestly," I replied, pausing. "I can't stop thinking about the fact that you aren't wearing panties."

Allyson smiled brightly. "I hope that didn't catch you off-guard too much. I've never done anything like that before, but the mood seemed right."

"It did take me by surprise, and it definitely answered my question, but I've been consumed by the thought of you being sans panties ever since."

Allyson took another sip of her wine and I continued.

"Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Not at all?"

"You don't need to answer if you don't want to, if this is too personal. The person you talked about at the restaurant, who you had a relationship with, was it a woman?"

Allyson hesitated before responding, taking another sip of wine.

"Yes, it was a woman. Her name was Nicole. How did you know?"

"You were very careful not to place a gender when talking about them. That, and intuition on my part."

"Very astute of you. Does it bother you that I had an ongoing, public relationship with a woman?"

"No, not at all," I replied reassuringly. That helped explain a lot though: why Allyson was so comfortable with me, maybe why Jenna was so open to my advances, and open to seducing Emily.

"If you must know, I consider myself a lesbian now. I've tried men and have no desire to go back. Not that I've had a lot of experience with women, but enough to know I never need to feel scratchy whiskers again."

Allyson chuckled at that comment and I laughed with her.

"I'm not trying to put a label on anyone and I'm not one to judge anyone's sexual preference. I believe you take pleasure as you desire. For what it's worth, after my divorce I've had no desire to be with another man, and I haven't. I've had past experiences with women, and have recently rediscovered how much I love a feminine touch, so if that makes me a lesbian, I'll wear that label."

Allyson smiled warmly and raised her glass to me with a fire burning in her eyes.

"Here's to a soft, feminine touch."

We toasted again and emptied our glasses. I was light-headed, but I wasn't sure if it was from the wine or the thrilling rush of passion swelling inside me. Allyson took my glass and placed both glasses on the table in front of us. She turned back to me and leaned in. The world stood still as she closed the gap between us, and just before our lips touched, I saw her close her eyes. When her soft, pillowy lips settled onto my mouth my first thought was that this seemed so natural. A wave of pleasure engulfed me as we kissed for the first time and I was overwhelmed with arousal.

Allyson was an expert kisser and her velvet lips were imminently kissable, so sensual and soft. When I felt her lips part slightly and her tongue flitter along my lips I immediately opened my lips to allow her entry. When our tongues touched for the first time it was like fireworks going off in my body. My thong was absolutely saturated as more juices leaked from my fevered pussy. Our tongues moved languidly in one another's mouths, nothing hurried or rushed, but our lustful hunger growing. I felt Allyson's left hand slide behind my head, gently sliding through my hair as she held me to her softly. At the same time, her right hand began caressing my thigh, her touch giving me goosebumps. I moved my left hand to Allyson's soft thigh, reveling in the feel of her smooth skin as my fingers caressed her. I resisted the urge to plunge my hand up her dress, instead stroking the exposed flesh.

Our soft moans were muffled in each other's mouths as our kiss lingered and our tongues danced together. Our kiss gradually evolved from soft and sensual to passionate and sloppy. My breathing was ragged as my excitement built. When I felt Allyson pulling back slightly my mouth tried to follow, but Allyson continued moving back, breaking our kiss. We looked at each other, wild with desire. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as Allyson's hand slid from the back of my head to my cheek, touching me lightly as we looked at each other longingly.

"Let's go upstairs. We'll be more comfortable there," she urged.

Allyson rose, took my hand, and I stood with her, my knees weak with desire. We kissed again, briefly, and she led me across the room to the stairs. She started up the stairs and I followed closely behind, my eyes locked on her lush, round ass. At the top of the stairs Allyson took my hand again, we turned left and walked the short distance to her bedroom. The light from the hall illuminated the room, which was dominated by a four poster, king size bed. Allyson left me standing in the middle of the room as she went to the bedside table and began lighting candles. When she moved to her dresser to light more candles I stepped up behind her, pressing my body to her tightly and wrapped my arms around her waist. As my arms encircled her, I saw close her eyes in our reflection in the mirror above the dresser. I leaned in and kissed her lightly in the hollow of her neck and Allyson's soft moan was music to my ears. I continued with soft kisses on her neck before moving to her ear, teasing her with soft licks and my hot breath, before whispering to her "From the day you stepped into my house I've fantasized about taking you to bed." I slid my hands up her body and cupped her generous breasts as I pressed my boobs into her back. "I'm ready to take you to bed and explore every inch of your gorgeous body."

A low moan escaped from Allyson at my declaration, and when I gently sucked on her earlobe her moans grew louder. My hands were busy with her heavy mounds, my fingers teasing her visibly hard nipples through her dress and bra, and I could feel her grinding her ass back into me. I continued teasing her ear and neck with soft, meandering kisses and licks, and felt her wrap her right hand back across my body, grabbing my ass and pulling me against her. As I teased her I could see our reflection in the mirror and the sight of my hands caressing her big, soft boobs added to the heat of the moment. Allyson turned her head to me and our lips came together again in a deep, passionate kiss, our tongues slopping wetly together as we panted into each other's mouth.

Allyson turned in my arms, not breaking our scorching kiss, our tits now pressing together. My hands slid to her ass as we writhed together, our passion growing by the second. Allyson's arms moved around me, pulling me tighter. My hands were now massaging her firm ass as we kissed deeply. I gradually began pulling at Allyson's dress, inching it upward until it was bunched around her waist and my hands slipped onto the soft skin of her ass. Allyson gasped into my mouth as she felt my fingers on her bare flesh. I massaged her firm globes and then slid my right hand down between her legs, my fingertips just barely able to touch the slick folds of her pussy. Allyson groaned loudly as my fingers quickly became covered with her slippery juices. I continued teasing her hot pussy the best I could, but my arm wasn't long enough to reach as far as I needed and wanted.

I broke our kiss and quickly turned her around again. Pressing my body into her back I brought my sticky fingers to her mouth and watched as she eagerly sucked them in, tasting her own juices. My left hand was back on her left breast, pinching her rock-hard nipple. I allowed her to suck on my fingers for a few more seconds and then withdrew them from her mouth. I stepped back slightly and brought both hands to the base of her neck and slid the zipper of her dress all the way down, stopping at the upper swell of her buttocks. I slid my hands inside the dress and up her bare back. When I reached her shoulders, I pushed the straps forward, down her arms, and when her arms were free, skimmed her dress down over hips and dropped it at her feet.

I looked at the reflection of Allyson's flawless body in the mirror, now only wearing her pearl necklace, her sheer bra that matched her panties and heels. My hands moved to her back again and I quickly unclasped her bra. Allyson shrugged her shoulders and the straps slipped down her arms. My hands inched forward, following her bra as it dropped and I watched in the mirror as the bra fell away and her big boobs were exposed to me for the first time, a few seconds later my hands covering her generous breasts. She was bigger than me, a D-cup easily, and even as large as her boobs were, they sagged very little. She had milk chocolate colored areolae and her nipples were hard and thick. I cupped her breasts, feeling their weight, and pinched her fat nipples between my thumb and forefinger, making her moan with desire.

Allyson's eyes were closed, her breath coming in short gasps as I fondled her tits. I leaned into her ear and whispered "You are more gorgeous in person than you were in my fantasies." I nipped at her ear as I stopped talking, watching her reaction in the mirror. Allyson laid her head back on my shoulder as my tongue began to trace patterns on her neck. At the same time, my right hand slid down her body, across her flat tummy and over her smooth, hairless pubic mound. I stopped just before my fingers touched the top of her slit, teasing her, and felt her shift, opening her legs for me before I plunged my hand down to her creaming cunt.