Beth and Allyson's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes" Allyson whimpered as my fingers stroked her pulsating pussy. In moments, my fingers were coated with the copious juices overflowing from her. I gazed into the mirror at our reflection, Allyson's head back, mouth open as she quietly gasped for air, her chest was heaving under my fingers which were toying with her stiff nipple, and my right hand buried between her legs, exploring the hot cunt of my lesbian goddess. As I continued to tease her steaming pussy I moved back to her ear.

"Open your eyes Allyson," I whispered. "I want you to look in the mirror and watch as I make you cum."

Allyson lifted her head and her eyes slowly drifted open. Her gaze was filled with lust and excitement and I could feel her body trembling with anticipation. My fingers moved to her swollen clit, teasing her swollen nub. As the dual stimulation of my fingers on her nipple and clit brought her closer to release, I began talking to her.

"I want you to cum for me Allyson. I want you to see how beautiful you are as I give you pleasure. And after I make you cum, I'm going to take you to your bed and give you as many orgasms as you want. I can't wait to be between your legs, tasting you, licking your sweet pussy, being the naughty girl you want me to be."

"Oh God, don't stop. Please don't stop," she shrieked. "I'm so close."

I could feel her body shaking, I knew her orgasm was imminent. I pinched her nipple hard between my fingers and furiously frigged her stiff clit, wanting to make her cum hard.

"Oh fuck yesssss!" Allyson screamed as her orgasm burst upon her instantly and her body shook with ecstasy. Her mouth was frozen open in a continuous scream that echoed throughout her room.

"That's it baby. Cum for me," I hissed as I stared at her orgasming body. Her climax seemed to last for minutes, her body rigid and chest heaving. Finally, I felt her relax, her body leaning back against mine. I worked my fingers down between the folds of her excessively wet cunt and felt her hips gyrate as I slipped two fingers deep inside her silky pussy.

"Wow! That was amazing," Allyson muttered, her voice croaking. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard. I'm not sure I can even see straight!"

"That's just the beginning," I answered as I slipped my fingers from her swampy pussy. As she watched in the mirror I raised my hand and sucked my fingers, coated with her juices, into my mouth, tasting her pussy for the first time. I voraciously sucked her sweet elixir from my fingers, moaning as my mouth watered for more.

When my fingers were clean, I stepped back, pulling Allyson along and pushed her onto her bed. As I watched her lie back on the bed I hastily stripped my dress off and then moved to join Allyson. She was lying in the center of the bed, legs spread wide open, her juicy pink pussy fully on display.

"Is this what you want?" she asked, teasing me, sliding her fingers between her legs and touching her glistening cunt. "Do you want to eat my pussy Beth? Have you been dreaming about this?"

I climbed onto the bed, kneeling between her legs and took a deep breath, savoring the thick aroma of her arousal and staring into the sweet folds of her cunt. At that moment, it hit me that Allyson's pussy looked just like her daughter's. Allyson and Jenna both had the same, thin, pouting labial lips and a deep pink color. At that moment, a new wave of lust cascaded through my body with the realization of what I was about to do. I had a fleeting thought that as much as I wanted to devour Allyson's pussy, I shouldn't.

Would my sexual depravity drive me to do what I was craving right now? Would I dare take the final plunge and eat Allyson's succulent pussy, just as I had already done numerous times to her adorable, teen daughter? I hesitated briefly, and then leaned down to Allyson's beckoning pussy, giving in to the dark side of my sexuality. I placed my hands on the inside of her thighs, pushing her legs open wider, bent down, and extending my tongue, took my first lick of her pretty cunt. I slid my tongue sensually between her puffy lips and lost all rational thought as I was completely engulfed by her scent and taste. Unbelievably, the first thought I had as I licked her was that Allyson and Jenna had the same mouthwatering sweetness. I moaned into her wetness, thinking about their similar tasting delicious cunts, the vibrations coursing through her body, as I gave into my desire and began feasting on her dripping slit. I felt Allyson's hands on the side of my head, holding me in place as she began grinding her pussy in my face. I pushed my tongue at her gushing hole, eager to slurp up the juices leaking from her.

"That's it Beth. Eat my pussy. I know you want it. I want it too. I want you to make me cum in your mouth baby. Look at me. Look up at me as you go down on me."

I opened my eyes and looked up across her body. Her swollen nipples were begging for attention, but I was concentrating solely on Allyson's delicious pussy. I switched to licking with big, wide strokes, lapping at her like I was licking an ice cream cone, up and down through her pussy, parting her lips as I went. The flat of my tongue licked from her hard clit all the way down through her pussy till my tongue was nearly making contact with her pink asshole, and then back up to her clit again. Our eyes were locked together as I fervently licked Allyson's cunt. Allyson grunted softly as my tongue relentlessly lapped at her. After a few minutes, I switched back to burying my tongue deep inside her honeypot. As I wiggled my tongue inside her gooey pussy, I felt her pull my face against her tighter. My face was sticky and wet with her juices and I pushed my tongue deeper into her.

"That's it Beth. Get your tongue deep inside me" she encouraged. "Does it taste as good as you imagined? I love seeing your pretty face between my legs. I may want you to eat me a lot. Would you like that baby? I can tell you love having your tongue in my pussy."

I nodded my head while looking up at her, but not slowing my assault on her cunt. Allyson's words had a profound effect on me and sent ripples through my body. I had a deep ache in my pussy, my thong absolutely drenched with my own juices. I did love eating her, I already knew that. Her cunt cream was coating my tongue and my pussy was flowing like water leaking from a faucet. I worshipped her pussy as she pulled my face deeper into her. I was tongue fucking her as deep as possible, my wiggling tongue squishing into her depths as my mouth became a receptacle for her pleasure. I continued probing and was captivated by her wet cunt. Her exquisite taste drove me to want more.

"Don't stop baby. Don't stop. I'm going to cum so fucking hard in your mouth Beth. Oh, God, don't stop!" she screamed.

I felt Allyson's body tense and she clamped her thighs tightly on my ears as her passion rose to new heights. Allyson squealed as she came and the full flood of her ecstasy flowed into my mouth. I felt like I was going to drown in her juices as she held me firmly in place, my greedy mouth suctioning the juices out of her. Allyson's body shivered and shook as she came, gasping loudly. I continued sucking and licking at her creaming cunt till she finally collapsed, her hands and thighs loosening their grip on me. I gave her pussy a few light kisses and looked up at her body heaving with aftershocks. Allyson opened her eyes and looked down at me, licking my lips between her legs.

"That was fucking amazing," she exclaimed with a blissful smile on her face. "You have quite a skilled tongue!"

"Thank you, I aim to please," I said smiling, and giving a light lick to her pussy.

She jumped, as if shocked at the touch of my tongue. "I am so sensitive right now. I really don't know if I've ever had two orgasms like that before. That was incredible."

"So you don't want me to eat you again?" I asked, kissing her distended clit softly, her body quivering at my touch.

"You really want more?" she asked, incredulous.

"Mmmmm, yes. You taste so sweet. I'll eat you again right now, and the rest of the night, if you want." I dipped my tongue between her lips, lapping up more of her sweet nectar.

"No, not yet. First, I want to get you out of your clothes. I want to see your body and I'm sure your pussy could use some attention."

I slid up over Allyson's body till I was lying on top of her and we kissed deeply, giving her a taste of the juices she had deposited in my mouth and on my face. As we kissed I rubbed my pussy on her leg, smearing the juices soaking through my thong onto her thigh. Allyson's hands moved up my back and released the clasp on my bra and then rolled me onto my back, with her now lying on top of me she discarded my bra and attacked my tits with her mouth. She moved back and forth across my chest, licking, kissing, sucking and biting my incredibly sensitive nipples. Her mouth felt wonderful on my tits, but I desperately needed to cum and this wasn't going to get me off. I raised my hips, pushing up into her body as I sought contact of any kind on my panty covered crotch. Allyson sensed my overwhelming need and began kissing her way down my body, pausing briefly to tease my belly button before sliding her tongue onto my soaked thong. She kissed and licked the saturated satin for a few seconds and then pulled away, sending me into a frenzy.

"Please don't stop Allyson. I need to feel your mouth on me now!"

Allyson's hands grasped the waistband of my thong and pulled. I lifted my ass and she quickly peeled it down and threw it on the floor.

"Mmm, I love a smooth pussy. I'm so glad you shaved for me. Do you always get this wet?" she asked as her slender fingers began teasing my pouting cunt.

I thought I would lose my mind as she gently started rubbing my protruding clit. I looked down at her, pleadingly, as her soft touch enflamed my carnal desires.

"Yes," I finally responded. "I get very wet when I'm turned on. Please Allyson. Please, I need to cum so bad."

"What do you want baby?" she teased. "Tell me what you want me to do. I want to hear you say it."

"Eat me Allyson. I want you to eat my pussy, to lick me until I cum all over your pretty face. Please Allyson. Please eat me now," I begged.

Allyson smiled up at me and I watched as she lowered her head and pushed her face into my humid cunt, her tongue grazing my pussy lips, lightly at first and then longer and deeper licks. I felt light-headed as Allyson began to eat me. She took a long lick through my crease and then pulled away, making me howl in sexual frustration.

"You have such a pretty cunt, Beth, and you taste and smell heavenly," she said, licking her lips.

Allyson leaned back down and her nose sank into my soft pussy, rubbing through my wet folds momentarily, and then I felt her tongue snaking into me. I threw my head back as pleasure coursed through my body, every nerve ending on fire. Allyson's skilled tongue knew just where to lick, how much pressure to use, and how to tease me into a frenzy. I was panting and writhing on the bed, a fine sheen of sweat forming on my body. My loud moans filled her room, and when her tongue began lashing my enlarged clit and she slipped her middle finger into my open slit I could feel my orgasm approaching like a locomotive barreling down the tracks. When she expertly curled her finger inside me and massaged my g-spot I surrendered to the overwhelming pleasure. For a fleeting second I wondered if I should warn her that I was a squirter, but it was already too late as I felt my toes curl and I exploded in orgasmic bliss. Allyson's finger slipped out of my cunt and I looked down just in time to see me splatter her face with a massive blast of wetness. She pulled back, her face dripping with my juices and my body shuddered again as I ejaculated another stream of clear, sticky cream onto her pretty face. I collapsed back onto the rumpled bed in a sexual haze, my body heaving as I sucked in air deeply. I felt Allyson's mouth on me again, vacuuming up my leaking nectar.

"That was fucking amazing!" Allyson exclaimed. I could feel her hot breath on my cunt as she spoke. "I've never had that happen before. Do you always do that? I can't believe you came all over my face like that."

She leaned in to lick up more leaking juices from my sensitive cunt. I struggled to lift my head, but managed to do so and look down at her. Her face was slick with my juices, droplets in her hair and her eyelashes.

"I don't always squirt like that," I explained. "But when I'm really turned on I almost always do. I'm sorry I didn't warn you. You just did everything right to make me explode. I hope you're OK with that."

Allyson looked up at me with hooded eyes. "Yes, I'm OK with it. It was so fucking hot. I've heard about it, and even seen it online, but never experienced it." She smiled up at me, licking her lips. "You can squirt on me anytime you want."

I reached down and pulled Allyson up to me, her hot skin feeling perfect against mine as we kissed deeply. The delicious sensations of my powerful orgasm were still reverberating through my body, and yet I already felt myself wanting more. We kissed softly, slowly, luxuriating in our post-orgasmic pleasure. I was lightly caressing her back, but couldn't refrain from gliding a hand down to her ass, squeezing the firm globes. I could feel our hard nipples rubbing together as I felt my desire rapidly growing again. Our kisses slowly grew more passionate, tongues dueling in our mouths. I decided to take a chance and see what Allyson's boundaries were as I slipped my fingers between the cheeks of her ass, the tip of my fingers lightly teasing her tight backdoor. She whimpered into my mouth as my fingers touched her nether hole and I felt her grind her hips down into me as our combined passion ignited yet again. I pressed the tip of my finger against her asshole, lubricated with her juices, slipping inside her to the first knuckle. Allyson moaned into my mouth and I felt her body go rigid as the tip of my finger probed her dark hole, but she didn't pull away. I assumed this wasn't the first time Allyson had her ass penetrated as she began slowly gyrating her hips as my finger teased her tight opening. Allyson pulled back, breaking our kiss, looking at me with an animal hunger.

"You are a naughty girl, Beth," she whispered breathlessly.

With our eyes locked together, I pushed my finger deeper into her anal entrance, feeling her sphincter clamp down on my invading digit. Allyson moaned loudly as I continued to explore her tight ass and then unexpectedly shifted into a sitting position on top of me with my finger still embedded in her ass. Allyson pulled my legs apart and straddled me, bringing our dripping pussies together. I felt her slippery lips slide against me, and her stiff clit rub over my swollen nub. My eyes were locked on the juncture of our thighs, watching as she began grinding her cunt on mine. Until earlier this week I had never experienced this before, then Jenna had ridden me like this. Now her mother was in the same position Jenna had been a few days ago. That thought had my head spinning as the reality of having sex with mother and daughter overwhelmed me and my body tingled with guilt and excitement.

My eyes traveled up Allyson's voluptuous body, past her big tits and turgid nipples, staring up at her in wonder as she ground her pelvis against me. My finger was still lodged in her tight asshole as our slick pussies rubbed together. I could feel my juices dripping from me, running down my ass to the sheets below. Allyson's eyes were closed tightly, her face flushed with excitement, as she fucked me with her wet cunt and I could hear her breathing heavily. As her pussy pounded against me I could feel her wetness coating me, adding to my building desire. As her movements became more frenzied I felt my finger slip from her asshole, but I'm not sure she noticed. A few seconds later, her body stiffened and she let out a scream as she came above me, her chest heaving as she climaxed, with my own orgasm following moments later. The room was filled with our moans as our shared orgasms left us breathless, both of us panting with desire.

Before we had fully regained our composure, Allyson untangled our legs and began moving up my body, her sopping wet pussy leaving a snail trail of wetness on my skin, not stopping till her knees were on either side of my head and her pink flesh hovered inches above my face. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair, over my cheek and slipped her finger into my mouth. I sucked on her slim digit as I looked up into her perfect pussy and inhaled the aroma emanating from her overheated cunt.

"Do you want my pussy again baby?" she asked seductively.

I nodded affirmatively as I continued sucking on her finger.

"I knew you would be an eager pussy pleaser. From the moment I met you, I just knew. You had a vibe that made me want you between my legs licking me." Allyson pulled her finger from my mouth and put her hand under my chin, tilting my head to look up at her. "Is that what you want Beth? Do you want to lick my pussy again and make me cum in your mouth?"

My heart raced in anticipation of eating her cunt again as I inhaled her natural perfume. "Yes Allyson, I want to eat you. I want your cunt on my mouth and your juices all over my face. I want to lick you and make you cum until you can't take it anymore, and then keep going and make you cum again."

I reached up and sunk my fingers into the flesh of her ass, urging her hips downward. Allyson complied and lowered the warm, wet folds of her pussy onto my hungry mouth, letting out a high-pitched squeal as my tongue began lapping at her scrumptious cunt. Allyson grasped my head with both hands, her fingers entwined in my hair, as she began grinding on my face. My nimble tongue was everywhere; teasing her swollen clit, lapping up the pussy syrup leaking from her, and licking and sucking her swollen lips. I savored her flavor as I allowed her to use my mouth for her pleasure. Her hips slowed and she settled her ripe cunt onto my mouth and I began exploring the deep recesses of her silky folds with my tongue. I fastened my mouth to her silky, smooth pussy and penetrated her with my tongue, pushing as deeply into her as possible and I could hear her soft moans as my tongue repeatedly dipped between her pouting lips. I continued tongue fucking her for a long time, her intoxicating juices dripping into my mouth and as my tongue explored every crevice of her mature cunt, I could feel her body beginning to quiver. I could sense she was inching closer to her climax so I shifted my focus, my tongue moving from her pink tunnel to her big, dark clit. The instant I swiped my tongue across her clit Allyson responded with a low, guttural growl.

"Oh, fuck yes, right there," she hissed. "Lick my clit Beth. I'm so close baby. You're going to make me cum so fucking hard."

I began flicking my tongue directly on her clit, using just the tip of my tongue, vibrating my tongue as fast as possible. When I sensed she was on the verge of orgasm, I sucked her stiff spire between my lips, keeping the tip of my tongue on her bloated clit as I sucked hard. Allyson's scream of release echoed through the house as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. I kept sucking, wanting to bring her the most intense pleasure possible, and as I sensed her reaching her peak of pleasure, I stopped sucking and attacked her pulsating clit with my tongue again, licking frantically.

I was in a sexual trance at this point, on auto-pilot as I worked to bring Allyson the maximum amount of pleasure. My own cunt was on fire and I could feel my juices puddling below me on Allyson's bed. A piercing scream snapped me back to reality as Allyson's second orgasm burst upon her. Her body heaved as her body succumbed to the pleasure my tongue was giving her. I felt her hips shift as she moved her sensitive clit away from my tongue, settling her leaking cunt on my mouth so I could lap up her sweet nectar as she shivered in orgasm.