Beth and Jenny share a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hogansavoy
hogansavoy
156 Followers

"I see. And I'm still not saying yes but I would insist upon three at the absolute most. The thought of four instead would seem to me like we were doing more than just engaging in that certain contest. So what else then?"

"Umm. Well... Other than I guess we'd have to be laying on our sides and facing one another here under the covers by the time we were penetrating one another... I think that just about covers it all. Unless you have any ground rules to implement yourself that is."

"Just one I guess. I would insist upon no sort of in and out thrusting once we were penetrating one another. Something of the sort would also seem to me like we were doing more than just engaging in that certain contest."

"That works for me. And I promise to comply. So does this mean that you've made your decision?"

"Oh I suppose. Against my better judgement that is."

"Listen. If you're only agreeing to this because you think it's going to hurt my feelings or something if you don't-"

"Stop right there. It's not like that at all. I guess I am mildly curious afterall about how we compare in respect to our certain levels of tightness now that we've seen each other naked. And something else too. I guess I also like the idea of us using this contest as a way to prove to ourselves that we can find each other attractive without it meaning that we're attracted to one another like that."

"Okay cool. Just so long as you didn't just say that out of some sense of obligation or something."

"Nope. Not at all. Just swear to me that you'll never tell another soul about any of this please."

"I swear it on my kids Beth. Cross my heart and hope to die."

"Alright then. So I guess I'm going to wet three of my fingers with my mouth now and... You know."

"Yeah? Okay. I'm going to do the same now myself too then."

"Okay. And... Done."

"Awesome. Me too."

"God this is crazy Jenny. Both of us laying here naked with three fingers apiece stuck up inside of our pussies together."

"Birthing canals you mean. This is just a clinical exercise, remember?"

"If you say so. Anyway... My whatever-you-want-to-call-it is wrapped pretty snug around these three fingers of mine. There's just a wee bit of wiggle room I can still feel in there however."

"Oh yeah? And that's pretty much what I'm feeling as well over here. So now that we've gotten a bead on how tight exactly we feel to ourselves... Well... I just pulled my fingers back out of my birthing canal."

"Me too. And now we roll over onto our sides to face each other and... Jenny... I have to admit that it's helping how the lights are off right now so we can barely see each other at least."

"Good. And now I'm wetting my three fingers again."

"I just did that too. So... Ready when you are I guess."

"Let's do it together in-tandem okay?"

"I suppose that's for the best."

"Nice. I feel the tips of your fingers poised at the ready same as mine are too."

"Yeah. Okay then. Count us off again Jenny."

"Right. One... Two... Three."

"Fuck. Is this really happening?"

"Mmm hmm. Almost there. And... Good. We now have three fingers each fully penetrating one another's birthing canal."

"I'm well aware Jenny."

"I suppose so. Anyway... Tell me what you're feeling in respect to my level of tightness compared to yours."

"It feels remarkably similar really. And how do things feel on your end?"

"Yeah. Feels pretty much even-Stephen to me as well."

"Hmm. Are we calling this a draw then?"

"Well... Unless you'll allow for us to break one of your ground rules I suppose."

"Oh boy. Which one?"

"Sorry but maybe we could get a more accurate reading if we tried this with four fingers instead."

"I knew you were going to say that."

"Well... We can either declare this contest of ours to be a tie or we can see if using four fingers instead might lead us to realize that one of us is just a wee bit tighter than the other. Your call Beth."

"I think there's something else we need to talk about first."

"I know. It's happening to us both isn't it?"

"Yeah. I can feel your birthing canal getting wet right now. And I'm sure that you can feel mine getting wet right now too."

"Exactly. And why do you suppose that might be?"

"Not sure really. But I'm in shock that this is having that certain effect on me."

"Me too really. And I'm shocked too that you're allowing for us to continue penetrating one another like this while it's having that certain effect on us both."

"Same. Especially since it seems to imply that our certain bona fides aren't as firmly established as we previously thought."

"That's what I meant. So I guess we're able to turn each other on afterall."

"Yeah. I guess so. But you know what? I kind of like how that's making me feel."

"Mmm. And how is that Beth?"

"Naughty."

"I'm glad to hear that. It's making me feel the same way too. So tell me which sensation you're enjoying more right now. That of your birthing canal getting wet or feeling how mine is getting wet instead?"

"I think both equally Jenny."

"Yeah? Likewise Beth."

"This can't be happening."

"Just try not to think about it too much then."

"It's hard not to when... You know."

"Yeah. I understand. So would you like to see if it might make us both even wetter if we try our certain contest with four fingers instead?"

"I want to say no but..."

"Nice. Okay then. Back your three fingers out of my pussy while I'm doing the same to yours."

"Pussies? What happened to birthing canals?"

"Birthing canals don't get wet in excitement Beth. But pussies do though."

"Damn it Jenny. Why did you have to put it like that?"

"Sorry. Anyway. Fingers out on three. One... Two... Three."

"Wow. Was that a dream or did that actually happen?"

"Oh it happened alright! Now let's lay on our backs again and penetrate ourselves with four fingers instead to get a baseline with things."

"Okay. But there isn't any need for us to wet our fingers with our mouths this time around, huh?"

"Nope. Not given how wet our pussies are already. And tell me something Beth. Ever penetrate yourself like this before?"

"Not hardly. You?"

"Nah. But again... We're stretchy enough in there thanks to the fact that we've both given birth multiple time by now. So I'm sure that we can handle this okay."

"Yeah. You're probably right. Now do your thing and count us off once again."

"No problem. One... Two... Three."

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck Jenny."

"Mmm hmm! I know! We're both laying here naked next to a really good friend and working to cram four fingers apiece inside of our pussies together."

"Exactly and... Wow. That was easier than I thought it was going to be. Must be because I'm so wet right now. I've got those four fingers of mine now crammed in to the hilt.

"Yeah. Me too now. And tell me what you feel Beth."

"Well... I'm stuffed really full of course. But still... I can just barely wiggle around my pinkie finger in there."

"Oh yeah? Hmm. Interesting."

"Don't tell me. You're not able to wiggle around yours, right?"

"Well maybe I'm doing it wrong or something. So let's pull our fingers back out of our pussies and roll over to face each other once again."

"Okay. Done. And done."

"Me too. Ready for this next part then?"

"I guess. Although... Am I really about to say this? A kiss would be nice first Jenny."

"Oh! No worries. But first? Not during?"

"Damn it Jenny. Okay during."

"That's better. Just a little smooch while we're sliding four fingers apiece inside of one another's pussy."

"Yeah. I guess we should seeing how this is making both of us wet and all. So on the count of three then."

"One... Two... Three."

"Mmm."

"Mmm."

"Fuck! I mean... Fucking A Jenny!"

"In reference to what sweetie? That kiss we just shared together? Or the fact that we now have four fingers crammed nice and deep up inside of each other's pussy?"

"All of it. But especially in reference to the way that our tongues even got involved in the act for a bit while we were kissing."

"Yeah. Sorry about that. I think that was at my lead."

"No worries. I sure seemed to follow that lead myself afterall."

"Indeed you did. And can you feel that? My pinkie that is? Can you feel me making it wiggle around just a bit up inside your pussy?"

"Yeah. I sure can. Funny thing though. I'm trying but failing to make my pinkie do the same up inside yours."

"I can tell. And you know what that means right?"

"Mmm hmm. It's really, really close but... Congratulations Jenny... Your pussy is a wee bit tighter than mine."

"Thank you. And can I now get another kiss for winning this little contest of ours?"

"As a reward? Sure. Why not? Here."

"Mmmmmm."

"Mmmmmm."

"Damn Beth! You were the one who went first with tongue that time!"

"Was I? Funny... I didn't even notice."

"Notice anything else though?"

"Yeah. We're both really wet right now."

"Mmm hmm. Really, really wet actually. Talk about naughty."

"Truly."

"And you know what I'm thinking about now?"

"What Jenny?"

"That one last ground rule of yours we've yet to break."

"Oh good. I thought you were going to say that you were thinking about trying to add your thumb as well inside of my pussy."

"Ooh! Should we try that together maybe?"

"I brought it up for a reason Jenny."

"Oh yeah? Damn! You want us to see if maybe we can fist each other sweetie?"

"Only to prove to each other just how stretchy we are in there as a pair of women who have before endured the rigors of childbirth."

"I think I understand. Something like a secret handshake then."

"Yeah. And one that's best shared between a couple of friends who also happen to be mothers."

"Gotcha. And should we kiss again while making that attempt?"

"That's a given honey."

"Okay then. On the count of three once more then. One... Two... Three."

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Mmmmmmmmm."

"Holy fuck Jenny! We're actually doing it!"

"I know! And sorry that I'm now laying directly on top of you too. That kind of happened by accident."

"It's okay. Your tits feel amazing pressed down flat against mine."

"Yeah? With my whole fist crammed inside of your pussy at the same time too."

"Yeah. That too. And with my whole fist crammed inside of yours as well."

"Uh huh. And now do we dare break that final ground rule of yours?"

"You're a mind reader Jenny. And I might even roll over on top of you while it's happening too."

"Any time you might wish. And while what's happening honey? I want to hear you say it."

"While we're fist-fucking one another."

"Mmm hmm! You mean like this?"

"Holy shit! No I mean like this!"

"Oh fuck! God that feels incredible!"

"Fuck yeah Jenny! And for me too! Especially now that I've rolled over on top of you!"

"Harder Beth! Harder!"

"Harder yourself Jenny!"

"My God look at us Beth! Fist-fucking one another while rolling all around together!"

"Uh huh! First one to cum is officially gay for the other one!"

"Oh yeah?! And the second one too!"

"Absolutely! And my God! We're practically wrestling around together now while fist-fucking each other nice and hard!"

"Yeah we are! And fuck I'm getting close!"

"You better be! I'm getting close now too!"

"Like a couple of full-blown lesbians!"

"Fuck yeah! That's what it feels like to me too!"

"Beth! I'm cumming Beth! I'm cumming so fucking hard!"

"Jenny! Me too Jenny! I'm cumming so hard myself!"

"Holy fuck. Holy fuck. What the hell just happened?!"

"I don't know but that was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had."

"Me too. No lie. Holy shit!"

"What now then?"

"I'm exhausted Beth. You just wore me the fuck out."

"Likewise Jenny. I just want to fall asleep in your arms right now."

"Me too. And first thing tomorrow morning... We need to take a shower together."

"Mmm! Can't wait!"

"Me neither. Good night Beth."

"Good night Jenny."


hogansavoy
hogansavoy
156 Followers
12