Beth & Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers

Michael put his chin in his hand, arched an eyebrow in an academic pose and reported, "Hmmm ... Cynical, acerbic, excellent orthodontia ... she has some potential, Ms. Anderson."

Beth chuckled. "Thank, God! It's about time you got laid."

"Keeping score, are you?"

"Yes," she laughed, "and you're in the bottom of the 8th with no one on base and the pitcher is coming up to bat!"

"Thank you. Thanks for that vote of confidence!"

Beth snorted and punched Michael in the arm.

The trio had been there for almost two hours before the rest of the team started arriving. It was easy to see they had gotten a head start on the drinking. The offensive line was currently running inebriated formations on the front lawn against the Kovacs' maple trees. Barry Peoples was playing air guitar with one of Mrs. Kovacs' favorite vases on the coffee table. Trey Kelly was offering to whip off his jock for any girl who would flash him her tits. Beth watched all of this with great disdain and was about to ask Michael and Annie for a ride home when Scott scooped her up from behind.

"Hot damn, Bethy. You look good enough to eat!" He tried to plant a big sloppy kiss on her, but she turned quickly away from his rancid beer breath.

"Gross, Scott! You smell like an Annheiser-Busch outhouse." She struggled to get away from him and, at least, got her feet back on the floor.

"Ah, come one, Sweetcakes. Don't be like that. It was not such a good night on the field tonight, so I could use some lovin'."

"You could also use an introduction to hygiene and a cold shower," she shot back.

He pulled her to him again, put his hand in her shirt, and forced a kiss on her.

She stomped on his foot so he would loosen his grip, and she pushed him away. However, Scott still had her shirt in his hand, and when she pushed away, it ripped down the middle. She was now furious and embarrassed to be standing there in half a shirt and a disheveled bra.

"You asshole! If you want some good lovin', go fuck yourself!" She turned to Michael and asked, "Can we please go?"

"Well, we will miss the chamber music recital, but there's always next time." She was too irritated to smile and kept heading for the door with Michael and Annie close behind.

Once they were outside, they heard some commotion behind them and turned to see Scott and a couple of his pals running after her.

"Hey, baby, don't go! The fun's just beginning!"

"let's just keep walking," she instructed Michael and Annie. Scott caught up with them, grabbed Beth's arm and spun her around hard.

"Ow! You're hurting me!" she cried.

"Fuck this," Michael said to himself, seething. He grabbed the wrist of the hand Scott was using to hold Beth and pinched his pressure points. Scott screamed in pain and immediately let her go. Then, Michael stepped behind Scott, slammed his forearm into Scott's chest, pushed him backwards and swept his left leg out from under him. Scott hit the ground with a heavy thud.

Scott hopped up, ready for a fight. "You fucking faggot. Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I appear to be the faggot who's kicking your ass," Michael calmly replied.

Scott swung a wild right cross at Michael, but Michael just stepped coolly out of the way. Scott's momentum carried him back to the ground.

About that time, one of Scott's teammates tried to grab Michael from behind so that Scott could finally hit him. Michael reached around and grabbed the guy's jacket, rotated his hips, and threw the attacker over his shoulder to the ground. Two more teammates started running from the house to join the fray. Michael turned to face them and got into fighting stance. As Scott tried to sneak up on him from behind, Michael planted a back kick to his groin and used a back fist to whack the bridge of his nose -- all without ever even bothering to turn around.

"Listen, shitheads. Fun is fun, but I'm starting to get annoyed. No one's gotten hurt so far."

"You son of a bitch! You broke my fucking nose!" Scott screamed as blood poured onto his hands and shirt.

"Mostly anyway. But, the next butthead that tries to touch me is gonna limp away with a broken knee, capiche?"

The two drunken bruisers stopped and turned to look at each other.

"I'll get you for this, asshole!" Scott yelled at Michael, as Michael walked past him.

"Yeah, well ... chicks dig scars," Michael replied in passing. He led Beth and Annie by the hand to his car.

"Michael, what the fuck just happened?" Annie asked as soon as they were driving away.

"Hey, I'm not just a pretty face, you know."

"Where'd you learn to fight like that?"

"My dad was in the Marines."

"Yeah," answered slowly. "So, what's that got to do with what I just saw?"

"He was a self-defense instructor in the Marines. He's been teaching me for years." Beth was very familiar with Michael's training and his dad's skills. In fact, they had taught her some moves too. Actually, she now wished she had used them on Scott herself.

"Wow, Mr. Barrett, you are just full of surprises," she remarked bemusedly.

He looked in his rearview mirror at Beth. "How are you doing back there, Lois?"

Beth was looking a little shell-shocked but glanced up at his reflection and answered, "I'm doing okay, considering I just had to be rescued by Superman." He kept switching his view from the road to Beth for most of the ride. Annie kept going on and on about the evening, and he gave occasional, "Uh, huhs," so she would just keep babbling. He watched Beth turn her head and cry, and he unconsciously started clenching his fists. It was a very good thing that fuck-face Scott wasn't there at the moment.

Finally, Beth regained her composure. "Looks like I'm single, again, guys. Either of you know of anyone who's in the market for a half-naked cheerleader?" she asked as she sniffled.

"Yeah, I think I do," Michael said to himself.

3.

It was Saturday afternoon, a month before graduation, but the heat was already unbearable. Michael and Beth baked by the pool as long as they could stand it. Then, they dove in.

"Is this global warming?" Beth asked as she stood in the pool with her head resting on her arms on the pool's side. "This is worse than August."

"No kidding."

"Where did your parents go again?"

"Ohio. I have a cousin getting married, and it had been awhile since they had been back to see family."

"Why didn't you go?"

"What? And leave all this?" he said, referring to the heat.

"Well, at least you've got me," she said as she sucked in her cheeks and struck a fake supermodel pose.

"Yeah, Cindy Crawford, at least I've got you." He inched over to her and draped his arm around his shoulders.

After a few minutes, she looked up at Michael and asked, "Michael, I've been wondering about something. How come you never tried to bang me, or date me, or feel me up, or any of that stuff?"

He grabbed the hair at his temples and gave her one of those 1950s horror movie looks and said, "Oh, no, it's the return of 'why-am-I-not-sexy'?! Run for your lives!!"

She gave him a disgusted look and said, "You can be such a jackass sometimes."

"Seriously, if we have to have another one of those conversations, I'm going to drown myself."

She splashed him in the face. "No. That's not what I asked or meant. Maybe it's because of graduation, I don't know, but I've been thinking about that a lot lately. How come you never tried anything with me? Have you ever had sexual thoughts about me?"

"Have you ever had sexual thoughts about me?"

"Huh uh ... you're not pulling that bullshit. I'm serious. I want to know."

Holy shit ... In all the years they had known each other, he had managed to avoid discussing the topic that terrified him the most. He was dumbly staring at her while she stared at him with her arms folded across her chest, and eyes drilling into his brain. He started perspiring trying to figure out how to answer that her question without seeming like a total stalker geek.

"Well, when you flash your boobs at me, a stray thought may have crossed my mind," he answered flippantly.

"No. I'm not letting you worm your way out of this by cracking lame jokes. It's a simple question. All I'm asking for is a simple answer. Have you ever had sexual thoughts about me?" She wasn't budging.

So, here it was. His moment of truth. Fuck! What was he going to say? How was he going to tell his best friend that he was madly, hopelessly, desperately in love with her? He stood there, gazing into those unblinking chestnut eyes, sighed very deeply (for, like the tenth time), and just decided it was now or never.

"You really want to know this?" he asked solemnly. She answered him by raising her eyebrows and continuing to bore holes into him with her eyes.

"Okay. Wow! I'm like really uncomfortable talking about this." He paused looking to see if there was for a crack in her demeanor. No such luck. So, he searched for a way to begin. "Do you remember 7th grade math?" She furrowed her brow and nodded, wondering where this was leading. "You ran out of the classroom on the first day of school one day and smashed right into me, knocking my books all over the hallway."

"I ..." he started laughing nervously at what he was about to say. "I ... was squatting on the ground, of course, and I came face-to-face with your ... legs." He laughed again -- anxiously. "I froze for moment, just staring at your legs ... Your tan, perfect, amazing legs with your gorgeous calves, and that tiny little birthmark on the back of your left knee, and your ... your ... your flawless thighs, and ... I ... I just melted."

She relaxed her posture somewhat, tilted her head slightly to the side, and focused intensely on his face and his words.

"I stood up, and you smiled at me. And, you apologized. And, I thought, wow. She's drop-dead gorgeous and nice. I thought, 'Wow!' What're the odds of that?"

Beth was now enthralled by all of this. When she asked him the sexual-thought question, she honestly thought he'd make a series of jokes until she told him to piss off. At the most, she thought he might give her a compliment. But, this was different. This was unexpected. This was words and feelings pouring straight out of his heart, and she was fascinated to find out where this was going to lead.

"That's the moment I fell in love with you. Okay ... I know what you're gonna say, that that's crazy. I mean, how could I fall in love you? I didn't even know you, right? All I can tell you, Beth, is that loving you is the only real, true thing I have ever known. And, getting to know you better? All it did was just make me fall deeper and harder in total and complete love with you.

"Since that day in 7th grade, there hasn't been a single day that you haven't been the primary focus of my thoughts. I watched you date all those other guys and felt so jealous sometimes I thought my heart was going to explode. I dated all those girls and they were never more than pale, empty reflections of you. I -," he paused and looked up to try and find the right words to express what he was feeling. "You are ..."

Then, he looked down at her face for inspiration. He cupped her chin in his trembling hand and started speaking very slowly and deliberately to emphasize each word. "You are the most beautiful girl on earth as far as I am concerned. Nobody else is even close. You are so kind and generous that I sometimes find myself crying just because I have you as my best friend. You are so smart and funny that you can make laugh even when my world seems to be falling apart.

"I've thought about you in every imaginable way. I've thought about what it would be like to hold you ... to really hold you, like a boyfriend holds his girlfriend. I've thought about what it would be like to brush your soft hair away from those soulful eyes and to kiss you with long, deep, kisses that last all night. I've thought about what it would be like to say, 'Oh, Beth? She's me girlfriend or my fiancé or ... my wife.' I've thought about what it would feel like to touch you and to taste you and to smell you and to see you completely and to hear your sounds when you make love and to know that I was responsible for producing those feelings in you. I ..." he sighed heavily. "I have probably just scared the hell out of you and made you want to run back your house screaming, and ... Oh, God ..." He dropped his head into his hands, not know what to do or say next. She saw a tear fall from beneath his hands and land in the pool.

Beth was speechless. She blinked back her own tears and swallowed, trying to think what to say or do. Then, she hugged him hard and said, "Michael, I'm still searching for right words to begin, but I want you to know that I will never let anything come between us. You throw that concern right out the window." He hugged her so tightly; she was momentarily unable to breathe.

As his emotions radiated off of him, Beth, too, was so overcome that tears ran down her cheeks.

When she finally regained her composure, she sniffed and asked, "Michael, why haven't you ever told me how you felt or given me any hints?"

He had to struggle just to manage to blurt out, "Survival." Then, he added, "My feelings for you are so strong that I was afraid that if I let even a little of it out, I would totally lose control ... like now."

"Sometimes it's good to get out of control."

He put his hands on her upper arms and looked at her with his swollen, red eyes. "Then, this must be my lucky day," he sniffed.

She gave him a small, sympathetic smile. "Come here." She took his hand and led him out of the pool to one of the chaise lounges. She sat directly opposite him, with their knees touching and his hands in hers.

"The thing is, you big knucklehead, I'm in love with you too, and I have been for a long, long time. I can't pinpoint the exact moment like you can with your creepy 'perfect legs' story," she teased. "Tell me, what brand of raincoat do you wear when you stalk innocent women?"

Michael burst out laughing and said, "Thanks for completing the image."

"Anytime." Then, she added seriously, "My sweet, darling Michael, I've never met anyone who makes me feel like you do."

He gaped at her with the innocent, bewildered look of a little boy.

"It's true ... believe it," she said in response to the expression on his face.

"But ..."

She interrupted him. "There are no buts. I ... am ... helplessly and magically in love with you, too." She got up and sat beside him. Then, she pulled his mouth to her and kissed him softly. Michael eagerly reciprocated and rotated his body so they would be facing each other. They stayed like that for a long time, never saying a word, just hungrily kissing as if they had to make up for lost time.

Beth finally broke their embrace and stood, taking Michael's hand in hers. She led him through the house, up the stairs, and into his bedroom. She pushed him gingerly onto the bed and peered into his eyes while she began slowly removing her bathing suit. She followed his eyes as they drank in her body and felt her breath quicken as she found herself responding vicariously to the passion she witnessed in him.

She walked to the bed and grasped the top of his swim trunks and slid them off his body. Then, she sensuously crawled up beside him and grabbed his massively erect penis with both hands. She had seen enough of Michael over the years in wet swimwear to know he had a very nice package, but she was even more aroused at finally seeing him in the flesh.

Beth spent some time just gently stroking him and getting to know this important part of his body. He was about seven inches or so, she guessed and had a thick, even shaft that curved a little toward his belly. His crown was only slightly bigger than his shaft with a brownish pink brim. His meaty balls rested in a sack covered in dark curly hairs. She might have to do something about that later, she told herself.

She experimented with different ways of rubbing him and licking him. She got the best response from either licking or lightly scratching the upper underside of his cock. Beth then bent down and took him into her warm, wet mouth. Michael closed his eyes tightly and panted in response. She started sucking and kissing his glans initially and gradually started working more and more of his wide shaft into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down and used her tongue to tease the sensitive part of his penis. She increased the pressure and the speed of her sucking and kept adding saliva to keep him moist.

Michael's crest came so quickly that he didn't have time to warn her. Beth was hit with a cannonball of cum in the back of her throat and had to move quickly off of his gyrating piston to keep from being bombarded. She continued to jack him with both hands and watched his seed shoot out until he only trickled onto her hands.

While Michael recovered, Beth retrieved a warm washcloth to clean his belly and chest. "Wow, I didn't expect that," he managed to blurt out between breaths. She didn't say a word. She just kissed the top of his dick and then moved to kiss him. He encircled her with his arms, and she lay across him so that his semi-rigid penis was laying against her own sex. They, again, kissed for quite awhile before Michael turned over, with Beth still in his arms, and laid her on her back.

She looked up at him with a sweet, trusting expression. He surveyed her exquisite body and turned back to her face to kiss her again. In his fantasies, he played this scene out 10,000 times in vivid detail. He was going to take as much time as he needed to pay homage to her body and to bring her as much pleasure as he was capable of providing.

Beth sensed what was in store for her because she relaxed, got herself comfortable, took in a series of long, slow breaths, and closed her eye in anticipation.

Michael started by kissing her eyelids and her nose and her cheeks and her chin. He nibbled on her ear lobes and worked his way down her neck. Beth let out low moans as he caressed her neck with his lips. Michael moved down to her shoulders and to her chest. He repositioned himself so his body did not obstruct any part of her and so his turgid dick stayed in constant contact with her velvety skin.

He arrived at her breasts and shook his head, muttering, "Wow," to himself. He began spread his fingers and used the soft pads to gently knead her in small circles. The light touch ignited a second set of moans. He moved to her right breast and nimbly kissed her in slow circles edging ever closer to her nipple. Just before he reached her peak, he switched to repeat his actions on her left side.

Michael then returned to her right, placed his flattened tongue against her nipple, and slurped in an upward motion. Then, he used just the hardened tip of his tongue to move in circles around her areola. He tenderly clasped her nipple between his teeth and tugged. Next, he pulled her nipple into his mouth and mimicked nursing movements with his tongue. Beth's body started to writhe and her breathing began growing more desperate. Michael repeated his movement on her left side while massaging her right breast with his hand. From what he could tell, her right breast was more sensitive, and he tucked that information aside for later.

When he knew he had her motor running, he moved between her legs and rubbed his rigid shaft along her the top of her heavenly pussy. Beth was definitely moving down the tracks toward orgasm, so Michael shifted his focus to her lower treasures. He slipped his hands under her ass cheeks. Then, he lifted her sex to his face. He spent some time just blowing air on her so he could commit every surface of her vaginal region to memory. He breathed in her aroma to it, so that, too, was committed to memory.

She was more stunning in person than in any of the images from his imagination. Since this was the one area that had not seen sun, her skin retained its natural pinkish hue. Only her vulva was flushed a deeper shade of rose. She had yawning channels on either side of her labia, which had blushed to a rich rouge in the heat of her passion. The crimson ridgeline of her clitoral hood was distended and the bud of her sex reached out to find a source of relief for her passion. Her lips had parted, and her satin canal was dripping with her nectar.

LSanders
LSanders
401 Followers