Beth and Rich Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers

Beth smoldered in silence and took another sip on her drink. Rick's hand was softly massaging her thigh now, his fingers on the soft skin of the inside of the thigh.

"Not even a little?" he asked.

There was more silence and Beth took another drink. Finally she said, "Well maybe a little."

"Just a little?" he asked and then chuckled not expecting any further admissions from her.

"And what about you?" Beth asked, taking the offensive. Did you find it a turn on to be watching another man pushing his hand up under my dress?" Without waiting for an answer she set her drink down and placed her hand in Rich's lap detecting his rigid cock immediately.

"Oh yeah you liked it, didn't you? That cock of yours is giving you away."

"Well, there was the matter of that slutty little waitress pushing her tits in my chest and then there was that kiss in the elevator," Rich said in his own defense.

"Not buying it buster. I think I was turning you on. Otherwise you would have pushed that little slut aside and come over here and slugged that guy long before his fingers got to my pussy."

"Oh so his fingers did get to your pussy." It was a statement, not a question.

Beth started to laugh. Finally she got control of herself and leaned forward and kissed Rich softly. "I love you," she said. "But we really are worthless you know."

Rich was smiling at her. "Worthless? How so?" he asked.

"Here we are in one of the nicest hotels in town and I'm dressed like a slut and you have a hard-on pushing up a tent in your trousers after you watched some stranger trying to seduce me at the bar while that trashy little waitress was rubbing her big tits on you. No, I just don't think Preacher McCoy would have approved."

That cracked Rich up. Preacher McCoy was a fundamentalist preacher they had both knonw in their youth in Ohio. They had grown up hearing sermons from him preaching the benefits of abstinence and the evils of sex, but he had turned out to be the leader of a sex club made up of members of his congregation, including both Rich's and Beth's parents.

"Oh yes," he finally said wiping tears from his eyes. "Preacher McCoy was a fine example. I hate to think what we would have done here if we had followed his morals—I mean the way he lived not the way he preached."

"I know," Beth responded. "I couldn't decide whether to walk across the room and scratch out that slutty looking little waitress' eyes, throw the guy who was grouping me to the floor and fuck him, or just run screaming from the room."

"Not far from my sentiments," Rich said. "Good thing his wife saved us."

They looked back over their shoulders at the stranger and his wife. They didn't look happy. Apparently she had seen enough to be pissed and was lecturing him.

"Oops," Rich said. "The missus doesn't look happy."

Beth broke up laughing. "She shouldn't be. She is married to a lecher, and she caught him in the act."

"I'll bet that's not the first time," Rich said.

They ordered another round of drinks. When the bartender asked who the tab for the first round should go to Beth smiled and said sweetly, "Take the tab to the gentleman at the corner table. Include the round we just ordered and my husband's first drink also. He'll pay."

Rich and Beth took their drinks to a table, respectably removed from her "friend" Harvey and his spouse. Once they were seated Rich leaned back in his chair and said, "Okay, if the last half hour wasn't the event you had planned for tonight, what did you plan, and will it really top the hedonism of the nudist camp?"

"Ooh, ooh yes! Let me tell you," Beth said, bubbling with enthusiasm as she leaned forward on the table. She was giving Rich a great view of the top of her breasts. "We're going to a movie. It's at a new club I joined."

"A new club?"

Well I'm not really a member, but my friend Louise is and we can get in on her membership. Louise gets some perk or other if we decide to join."

"Louise? You mean that friend of yours from the gym? The one you said is kind of a slut?"

"Rich, don't say that. It's not nice."

"Well you said it, not me."

"When?"

"A couple of weeks ago."

"Oh . . . Well I did, but I was drunk so that doesn't count. We drank way too much wine that night."

"Okay, it was your friend Louise, the one whose morals are a little loose. But tell me about the club we are going to tonight. It's not a gym is it?"

Beth snickered. "No it's not a gym, but it might get athletic—sort of."

"Have you been there?"

"Yes. Louise and I went last Tuesday afternoon."

"Was it athletic?"

"No . . . well maybe a little."

"And what did you do?"

"Well before we get into that, let me explain. See it's really more of a movie theater, but it's a club too, so not everyone can go. Well I mean the cops can't go because it's a private club, and things you can't do in public are okay in a private club."

"Beth, is this a sex club?"

She smiled lasciviously. "Well sort of. That's the athletic part. The movie part, well . . . It's just porn."

"So lets see if I got this straight?" Rich asked. "We're going to a private club where they show porn and viewers have sex."

"Yes, but you make it sound awfully sterile. It's not like that. It's very sexy. Or at least it was when I went there with Louise last week."

"You went there with Louise?"

"Sure. That's how I know you would like it."

"And you had sex with Louise?"

"No!" Beth said, doing her best to sound outraged. "I did not have sex with Louise! I just watched."

"The movie?"

"Yes . . . and maybe some of the other people who were there."

"And what were they doing?"

"God, just about everything you could imagine?"

"So what was the athletic part?"

"Athletic part?"

"What did you and Louise do? Just watch?"

"Well, mostly . . . But . . . Louise did fuck this one guy. She was really going at it, so I guess that part was clearly athletic for her". . . . "Oh yeah, and she let three other guys cum on her chest. That last part wasn't so athletic for Louise, but it was really hot."

"I see. And what were you doing while all this was going on? Just watching?"

"Yes, . . . and, well . . . I might have masturbated a little."

"Just a little, eh? Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Well . . . a couple."

"And was anyone watching you while you were masturbating?"

She laughed. "Of course. That's what made it so much fun. But Rich, I know this all sounds so bad when you cross-examine me like that. But it was so sexy and so much fun and we just have to do it together. And this is Friday night. There will be more people to watch."

Rich leaned back trying his best to look stern until he broke out in laughter. "Okay, you little vixen. What are we waiting for? Let's go."

Beth jumped from her chair and around the table, and then she leaned down and kissed Rich hard. When they separated she said, "I love you. You tolerate my weird sexual tastes."

"Tolerate?" Rich said looking up at her. "I love them. You get me to do things I would never dream of doing on my own."

"You mean like going to an adults only nudist camp in Pennsylvania?"

"Yes, and a sex club in San Francisco."

Rich flagged the waitress and asked for the check.

"Your bill was paid sir. By the couple at table 11," she said nodding towards where Beth's would be suitor and his jealous wife had been sitting. The table was empty now. "Oh I guess they've left. Were they friends of yours?"

"No," Beth said pointedly.

They walked out of the hotel and down Powell Street until they crossed Market Street and then another block further into the Tenderloin and half a block down Mission Street. Beth was swinging her hips, doing her slut walk, and enjoying the looks she got from men as she walked. She felt better about it with Rich with her than when it had just been her and Louise the first time.

"Pretty seedy neighborhood."

"Where else would you expect to find a sex club?" Beth responded as she led him into a brightly lit porn shop. "It's in the back," she continued as she led Rich up to the counter where a young woman looking seriously Goth was dressed in a form fitting black suit that concealed nothing of her figure. She smiled at Rich and asked if she could help them. Rich was somewhat distracted by the young woman, but Beth stepped right up and said, "Hi Crystal. I'm Beth. I was here on Tuesday with my friend Louise, and we want to go to the club tonight. Louise said we could use her membership."

"Oh sure. No problem. There aren't a lot of people here yet, 'cause it's early, but it's Friday night so it'll pick up. Even my parents are going to be here tonight."

"Your parents?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, usually they are real stodgy, but sometimes they loosen up. Parents surprise you that way."

"Oh yeah. I know," Beth said thinking about how she and Rich had found out about their parents swinging lifestyle on the previous summer's trip home to Cleveland.

"I have to charge you twenty for the movie though."

"Sure, sure. Louise told me that was the deal. Rich, can you pay Crystal. I don't have a purse."

Rich dug out his wallet and put a twenty on the counter, trying his best to pull his eyes from the young woman's barely covered breasts.

"How's Louise doing? I used to see more of her before she moved down the Peninsula."

"Great. I see her at our gym almost every day. She used to work here didn't she?"

"Yeah. We miss her. She was fun."

I'll bet she was, thought Rich, letting his imagination run.

Beth made Rich wait while she ducked into a rest room. She was gone for some time, so he browsed the sex shop's offerings. When she returned, she handed Rich a handful of folded up lace and said, "Tuck this in your pocket. I'm not going to need it here." Then she led him into the theater. Rich just shook his head and pocketed the bra, noticing as he did so that there was a pair of thong panties also. He could feel his cock beginning to swell in response. "My wife is out of control tonight," he thought with delight.

Crystal buzzed them into the theater. It was small, with perhaps a dozen rows of seats separated by a single aisle. There were three or four seats on each side. A couple of things were a bit unusual. First the seats were all double seats, obviously designed to accommodate a couple, with more than the usual space between rows. The second thing was that the lighting was dim, but not the usual pitch black one expects in a movie theater. It was just dim enough so that it didn't interfere with viewing the movie, but it was also easy to see everyone else in the theater.

No hiding from anyone in here, thought Rich, as he steered Beth to a seat in the back row. He wanted the back corner, but Beth whispered, "No, let's take the aisle. I want to see what's going on."

As soon as they sat down Beth snuggled against Rich, pressing her breast against his upper arm. "You'll never guess who was in the restroom," she whispered.

"Donald Trump? No I guess that's not right. Our parents? I give up who was in the rest room?" As he talked Rich moved his arm just enough to rub Beth's breast. He could feel her nipple rapidly engorging itself as he moved his arm across the fabric of her blouse.

"No and no. It was the Missus."

"The Missus?"

"You know. The irate spouse that rescued me from Harvey when we were in the bar. Her name is Genevieve."

"Her? Here?"

"Yup." She was just coming out of a stall as I walked in."

"Did she try to scratch your eyes out?"

"No. She was clearly amused that I would be here. We talked for a while."

"About what?"

Beth reached over and stroked Rich's dick through his pants. "Just be good and you'll see."

The door behind them opened and Rich looked over his shoulder at couple entering the theater. It was Harvey and Genevieve. They stood surveying the seats for a moment. Genevieve looked at Beth and smiled. Then she guided Harvey to a seat across the aisle from Rich and Beth. As soon as they sat Genevieve crossed her legs and Harvey quickly placed his hand on the top of her still covered thigh, just above the knee.

"Look where his hand is," Beth whispered to Rich. She was watching Harvey working his fingers to softly massage his wife's thigh through the fabric of her dress. Beth couldn't help thinking about how good that had felt when Harvey was doing it to her.

"Sticks with his playbook, doesn't he."

"He's good at that," Beth said.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. You were too busy with that slutty little waitress to rescue me."

"Shhh! You'll scare them off," wanting to change the subject because he recognized a little bit of truth in Beth's accusation.

"No I won't," Beth said. "They're here to see and been seen, just like us. I told you, I talked to her in the ladies room."

Rich placed his large hand atop the middle of Beth's still fabric covered thigh as he spoke. That sent another bolt of lust through Beth.

"Ummm. That feels good," Beth whispered as Rich began using his fingers to massage the top of Beth's thigh.

"I can make it feel a lot better."

"Not now. We're in no hurry. Watch the show, you nasty boy." Beth followed her admonition with a giggle.

"Which show? The one on the screen or the one across the aisle?"

"The one across the aisle. That's really the whole point of this place. Watching what others are doing and being watched. The movies are just to get anyone who is a little shy in the right mood."

"And which are you here for—watching or being watched?" Rich asked. As he spoke he pushed Beth's skirt to one side and slid his hand to the inside of her thigh.

"Both." She was silent for a minute as his hand massaged the inside of her thigh. "Ummm. Your hand feels good. It's so warm."

Beth looked quickly to the side and saw that Harvey had unbuttoned the front of his wife's skirt. "See I told you," Beth whispered. "He's got Genevieve's skirt open. That's a lot more interesting than the show on the screen."

Rich leaned forward to watch the other couple. "She has great legs. Almost as good as yours." As he spoke he let his hand creep higher on Beth's thigh.

Beth reached down with her hand and pulled the cloth of her dress wide open. First on the side next to Rich and then on the other side—she wanted the other couple to see her bare legs. Rich responded by letting his massaging hand slide higher on the inside of Beth's thigh. She uncrossed her legs and let her knees fall apart to accommodate him.

"They're watching us," she whispered to Rich.

"Is that a bad thing?" he responded. His hand continued to creep higher on the inside of her thigh—just a few inches short of her sex now.

"No," she said with a gasp as his hand approached her pussy. "It's fucking hot, doing this while somebody watches."

"Do you think his name's really Harvey?" Rich asked as he let his fingers lightly graze the flesh around her pussy. Her hand rested in Rich's lap lightly stroking his erect, but still clothed, cock.

Beth gasped and then chuckled in response to his question. "I doubt it. Who names their kid Harvey anymore? And Genevieve. What kind of name is that?" Beth was using a hand to massage her boobs through her blouse now. "I'll bet they just made those names up because they knew they were coming here tonight. Maybe we should have used made-up names."

"Doesn't matter. For us they're going to be Harvey, the lecherous film producer, and his slut wife Genevieve, at least for tonight."

That was when another couple entered the theater. They stood in the aisle between Beth and Genevieve whispering as they tried to decide where to sit. Beth closed her legs, but didn't force Rich's hand out. It was now held tight between her thighs with the side of the hand and small finger pressing tight against her pussy. Rich moved it just a little and Beth responded by pushing her hips up against the hand. "You're bad," she whispered. "Look how young they are. They're no older than we were when we got married," Beth said.

"I'm not sure they are any older than we were when we got out of high school," Rich responded. He slid his hand up and down against Beth's slit as he spoke.

"Aiiiih! Stop that."

"Really?"

"What will those kids think?"

"Why do you think they're here?" Rich asked as he stroked Beth's slit again. "For a prayer meeting?"

"Okay, you win," Beth said as she relaxed her legs letting them fall to either side of Rich's marauding hand. "Fuck that feels good!"

The young couple seemed fixated on the orgy occurring on the screen, something Rich and Beth had been more or less ignoring. The young man had his hand discreetly fondling her ass. "Nope, they're not here for prayer meeting," Beth said nodding her head towards the couple. She was making no effort to discourage him. Rich saw the girl look briefly at Genevieve. Genevieve nodded in return. Then they took the seat in front of Harvey and Genevieve. They watched the movie for a little while and then wrapped themselves around each other in a long kiss.

Meanwhile Rich was probing the entrance to Beth's cunt with a finger. Beth pushed her hips forward to accommodate him. "Mmmmm! Yes," she whispered. "That feels so nice. I've been wanting that all day."

Rich looked to their right across the aisle and saw that Harvey and Genevieve had escalated also. She had unbuttoned her blouse and Harvey was playing with her tits while she had her hand between her legs. Genevieve's tits covered most of her chest. Her areolas were as big as a silver dollar, and her engorged nipples were nearly an inch long. Harvey was massaging each of her nipples between his fingertips. Genevieve had her head thrown back and her eyes closed as she savored Harvey's assault on her tits.

"Look at our neighbors, Beth," Rich whispered. "Her tits are huge!"

Beth was focused on what Rich was doing to her with his fingers. It took an effort to pull her attention together and look to her right. "Looks like they've made up. You're right. She does have big tits. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," Rich responded with a hiss as he released the buttons on Beth's blouse with his free hand.

"That looks like fun." Beth pulled the tails of her blouse from her skirt so her naked breasts were fully exposed. Then she put a hand on each breast pulling on the nipple and twisting it. Rich continued to slowly push a finger in and out of her, probing the walls of her cunt as he moved. Harvey looked up from Genevieve's tits and stared at Beth as Rich fucked her with his finger and she molested her tits. Rich's free hand was now stroking his still covered cock.

"They're watching us," she said to Rich.

"Is that a problem?" Rich asked.

"God no. It's hot."

"Good."

Beth shifted a leg a bit to make it more obvious to Harvey that Rich was finger-fucking her.

Genevieve picked her head up and looked at Rich and Beth. She smiled at Beth and turned to whisper something to her husband. They both giggled. Then Harvey lowered his head and began sucking on one of his wife's nipples. She groaned in response.

The couple sitting in front of them broke their extended kiss and looked back, unabashedly watching both of the couples behind them.

"They're watching us now," Beth said, nodding her head towards the young couple. "Let's show them your dick." She took her hands off her tits and released Rich's belt and zipper. Then she quickly pulled his dick into the light. "Ooh, you're really hard," she said, loud enough to be heard.

Rich groaned as Beth stroked his dick. "Fuck, that feels good."

Now the young couple was on their knees leaning over the back of their seats to watch what the others were doing. The three couples sat in silence for a period of several minutes—Rich and Beth slowly masturbating each other while Harvey played with his wife's huge tits and she masturbated. No one had any idea what was happening on the screen, except maybe two couples seated in the front row, but probably not even them at this point. .

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,403 Followers