Beth and Rich Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"We know them," Beth whispered. "That's Crystal. The girl that was on the front desk."

Rich leaned forward to look more closely at Crystal, remembering how great her tits had looked when he paid her for entrance to the show. "Oh yeah. The one with the tasty looking tits."

"Rich! You're bad."

"I'm bad? You're the one who brought me to this den of iniquity for my birthday."

Beth laughed at him.

Eventually Genevieve spoke up, "What's your name?" she was speaking to the young man on his knees in the chair before her.

"Does it matter?"

"No, I guess not." Genevieve had two fingers in her cunt now, slowly pushing them in and out. There was a squishy noise that told all three couples that she was very wet. Harvey had leaned back against the arm of the chair and was stroking his still covered cock through his pants.

"Genevieve is Crystal's mother," Beth whispered.

"What? How do you know that?"

"She told me. When we were in the bathroom."

"Who's her date?"

"Just some guy she knows from college. But he's really here for Genevieve. Crystal arranged it for her mother."

"What? Why?"

"Just be quiet and watch. You'll find out. . . . Oh and keep doing that with your fingers. It feels really, really good."

"Pull it out," Genevieve said to the Crystal's friend. She licked her lips as she waited.

The kid pulled his zipper down and released his belt and the waist button on his pants. There was a huge tent in his underwear and a wet spot where the head was.

"Oh yes!" Genevieve reached out with a hand and stroked the Kid's cock through his jockey shorts. "Are you as big as Crystal said you would be?"

"I don't know. What did you tell her Crystal?" he said looking to the girl at his side.

"I told her you were fucking huge," Crystal said as she reached across and pulled the waistband of his underwear down over the head of his cock. It had an angry purple head, almost as big as Crystal's tiny fist. "See," she said as she smeared a drop of precum around the head of the Kid's cock.

"Fuck! Lean forward. I want to suck it," Genevieve said. As she spoke she reached out with both hands pushed the young man's shorts down to mid thigh. His cock sprung out like a tiger released from its cage. It was long and thick and stuck out and up from his body.

"Is this what you want lady," the Kid said. He slowly stroked his hard-on and bent it down to point directly at Genevieve.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes!" Genevieve leaned forward and touched the end of the giant cock before her with the tip of her tongue. It jumped, up and to the side. She reached out with both hands and began to stroke it, pushing the Kid's hand aside. Her fingers weren't long enough to fully encircle it with one hand.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Stroke that cock and then suck it. It's still not full yet. Suck and it and it'll be bigger and harder when I fuck you with it."

Genevieve leaned forward and pulled the young man's cock into her mouth. Even from where Rich and Beth were sitting they could see the head of the monster pushing out a bulge in Genevieve's cheek.

"Oh fuck!" Beth whispered to Rich. "That's guy's cock is fucking huge. He's like a porn star."

"Is he gonna fuck her with that thing?" Rich said.

"God I hope so. I wanna watch."

The Kid had undressed and walked around to where he could stand directly in front of Genevieve. Harvey, still fully dressed, got out a cell phone and began recording, using light provided by the phone. Genevieve leaned forward and inhaled the Kid's massive cock. Soon she was sucking furiously on his cock, with one hand stroking the shaft and the other hand massaging his balls. He had both hands in her hair and pulling her towards him as he fucked her face. Harvey was standing, leaning against the back of a sea, while he video'd the Kid fucking his wife's face. Crystal was sitting on the arm of a chair two rows down raptly watching the action.

"Fuck you're good, you horny slut. Where'd you learn to suck cock like that? Not from this guy I'll bet," he said nodding his head towards Harvey. Harvey ignored the taunt and just continued to record the action.

"That's enough'" the Kid said as he pushed Genevieve's head back. "Let's fuck. That's what you came here for wasn't it, you horny slut. You want this big dick in your cunt, don't you? That's what Crystal told me."

"Yes," whispered Genevieve.

"What's that, he said. "Say it louder so all these others can hear you. What is it you want?"

"I want you to fuck me." She was louder now and there was passion growing in her voice. "I want that big hard dick of yours to fuck my cunt! And I want you to fill me up with your cream, you bastard." She could be heard throughout the theater now.

"Stand up and lean over these seats," the Kid demanded, matching the intensity of Genevieve's tone.

Genevieve stood up and stripped off her dress and blouse, which left her nude. Then she leaned forward over the seat back in front of her, her legs spread and her big ass and pussy on display to everyone. The Kid stepped in behind her and began to slide his cock back and forth between her wet pussy lips, but not in her cunt yet, just stroking the dripping tissue on the outside of her pussy between her outer lips. As he reached the top of each stroke he pushed against her swollen clit, and she gasped. Finally she appeared to tire of the teasing and said, "That's enough. Put it in me. Fuck me. That's what we came here for!"

The Kid stepped forward and used his hand to guide the head of his cock into her cunt. The fit was tight and he couldn't just ram it home. As she slowly forced it in Genevieve groaned, "Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh god! . . . Not so fast. Slower. . . . . Oh! Oh. Oh. Oh shit. Don't stop. Put it in farther. Just go slow."

"Do you think you can take it all bitch?"

"Gasp . . .yes . . . More."

The Kid flexed his hips and rammed his cock home—hard and fast. Genevieve screamed, but she didn't try to pull away. After panting for a minute she said, "Okay. That's good. Oh god, that's good. Just hold it there."

The Kid stood still for maybe a full minute. Then Genevieve began to flex her hips, pushing her big butt back at the Kid. "Yeah that's it," she said. "So fucking full. It's never been this good. Not with anybody." Harvey ignored her words and kept shooting video.

Beth had slid her hips further forward so Rich could push his fingers farther into her cunt. He had three fingers in her now and was starting to finger fuck her, hard and fast. "Oh, yes. That's good," Beth whispered in response. Then, "Oh shit I feel like I'm going to cum. Oh, I can't hold off. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Then she groaned softly and Rich could feel her cunt muscles clamp down on his fingers. As he felt her relax, he began to pull his fingers out. "No. Leave your fingers in me. Just keep me a little full while I watch this. It was just a little one. I'll do it again, but on your cock the next time."

Now the Kid was fucking Genevieve hard, pulling his long cock almost out of her and then slamming it home with a slap that could be heard all over the theater. Harvey had moved around in front of his wife, shooting video of his wife's big tits flopping wildly every time the Kid rammed his cock home and the contorted expressions on Genevieve's face as she savored the fucking she was getting. It only took a few more minutes before Genevieve was on the edge of cumming. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum! She yelled. The Kid was fucking her hard and fast now. Everyone in the theater could hear their flesh slapping against each other as he finished each thrust.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh Shiiiiit! Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!" she screamed as she came. She arched her back pushing her cunt down hard on the Kid's cock.

The Kid kept banging her after she came. Genevieve was just laying forward on the chair moaning. He kept that up for several minutes. "Had enough cunt?" he asked her. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!" she said, picking her upper body up from where it had been slumped over the back of the seat and beginning to push her ass back against him to match his thrusts. "Make me cum again. I'm getting there again." She arched her back and slid her arm between her plump belly and the back of the chair she was leaning over so she could start to play with her clit. "Yeah, oh that's it. Now fuck me hard with that big cock of yours. Fuck me and fill me up with your cum. I want to feel your hot cum filling me up. Do it now. I'm close. I'm so fucking close, damnit!"

The Kid started banging her hard holding her hips up so she was above the chair. There was sweat dropping from his face now. "Okay you cunt you asked for it. Now you're going to get it."

He continued to pump his cock into her for another ten strokes or so. Then he stiffened and groaned as he hit his climax. With each shot of cum he dumped into Genevieve he jerked his hips again—at least five or six times. He had just reached the end of it when Genevieve stiffed, pushing her big ass back at him, and screamed as she came for a second time.

They collapsed forward, Genevieve over the back of the seat and the Kid lying atop her, gasping until they regained their breath. When the Kid lifted himself off her she pushed back and sank into the movie seat. "Now Harvey," she said, turning to her husband. "It's your turn now." Harvey, who had been stroking his cock while he video'd the whole scene turned and handed the cell phone to Crystal, saying. "If you would please dear?" He stepped in front of Genevieve and began stroking his cock furiously. When he came it was a fountain. He stood spraying shot after shot of cum over her face and tits while Crystal recorded the whole scene.

By this time the Kid was fully dressed. Crystal handed the phone to Genevieve, and then Crystal and her young friend quickly left the theater.

Harvey and Genevieve were slowly dressing, when Beth looked at Rich. "Quick, give me your cell phone."

"What?"

"Just give it to me." Speaking to Genevieve she said. "Wow! That was the hottest thing we've ever seen."

Genevieve looked up, still naked and a bit out of it from the fucking she had just received. Harvey said, "It was her birthday. She always wanted a really big cock, so she got it. Crystal arranged it."

"And you recorded it," Beth said.

"Yes. We're going to use that video for future birthdays."

"Fun," Beth said. . . . "Uh, . . . could we ask a favor?" she said, holding out Rich's cell phone. "Would you record us? I don't think we will take long after watching the two of you."

Harvey looked at his wife and she shrugged her shoulders. He stood and took the camera from Beth's hand, saying, "Lets get started."

Beth turned to Rich, "I think we've had plenty of foreplay, don't you. Lets just fuck. I'm so horny I'm about to explode." She stood and peeled off her blouse and skirt so she was nude but for her slut heels as she called them, and the black choker and cameo around her throat. She leaned forward over the back of the chair in front of them, her legs spread widely, and pushed her ass back at Rich who promptly drove his cock into her wet slippery cunt.

Beth was right. It only took a few moments until she reached a screaming climax. Rich for some reason had more self-control and kept fucking her to two more climaxes before he finally pulled out. He was about to cum all over Beth's back when Genevieve stepped in and asked Beth, "Do you mind dear if he cums on me. I so love it, and Harvey has been filming for you." Rich couldn't believe how formal she sounded compared to the crude things that had come from her when the Kid was fucking her silly.

Beth was only barely recovering from her fourth climax of the evening and didn't really care where Rich put his cum, so she mumbled something that sounded like approval. Rich turned toward the still naked Genevieve and began pumping his cock. He knew it would be a big load. He'd been aroused almost all day, and it had been several days since he and Beth had fucked. Moments later he sprayed stream after stream of hot slippery white cum over Genevieve's face and her big tits. It was her second facial for the evening.

Harvey handed the phone back to Rich, helped his wife cleanup and finish dressing, and then they quickly left the theater.

A few minutes later Beth and Rich were out on the street headed for their hotel. She had put her blouse and skirt back on and Rich had put his suit coat over her for warmth. San Francisco's fog had drifted in so they walked quickly back to their room at the St. Frances, where there was a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for them that Beth had ordered when she checked in earlier in the afternoon. First they recovered from the chill of a San Francisco summer with a long hot shower. Then they lay in bed reviewing their movie on Rich's cell phone as they sipped the champagne.

"Well, was that hotter than the nudist camp?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close for a kiss. They made love once more that night and again in the morning before they checked out and headed for Napa for the rest of Rich's birthday celebration—a bit of wine tasting, a nice hotel in Yountville, and dinner at The French Laundry.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers