Beth and Rich Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Rich asked, "So your underwear?"

"Oh yes, Beth responded returning from the lewd place her mind had been in. My bra and panties. You want to know how I lost them?"

"Yes," Rich said as he continued to slowly stroke his cock with one hand and massage his balls with the other.

"Well you needn't worry. Nothing happened in Genevieve's office. It might have, but they really were late for a meeting. It's just that when I went back to my receptionist station I was suddenly unbelievably horny. But I still had half an hour to work."

"What did you do about that problem?" Rich asked.

"Well this is what I wanted to do," she said, letting the fingers of her right hand slide up and down between the gleaming slippery lips of her pussy. Her clit was peeking out from beneath its hood seeking the attention Beth was lavishing on her pussy lips, but Beth was resisting her desire to touch it. She was enjoying their mutual masturbation and wanted to prolong it.

"And did you?" Rich asked, the fingers of his right hand slowly stroking his engorged prick.

"Of course not. I just sat there looking very prim and proper while I let some of the lewdest thoughts you can imagine roll through my brain. I managed to answer the phone a couple of times and I don't think I screwed that up, but . . . it was certainly possible though. There was some typing I could have done, but I knew I would make a mess of that. I'll have to go in early on Monday and catch-up."

There was a bit of silence while Beth continued to stroke her pussy. "Oh god that feels good," she said eventually.

"So does this," Rich responded as he smeared a drop of precum across and around the gleaming head of his cock.

There were a few delicious moments of silence before Rich spoke up again. "So you just sat there daydreaming about sex for half an hour?"

"Yes."

"With your underwear on?"

"Yes . . .well mostly. I took my panties off about ten minutes after I returned from Genevieve's office. There was no one around, so I quickly pulled up my skirt, stripped them off, and hid them in my purse. The cool air felt good on my pussy."

"Really Beth. Right there in the reception lobby of Madrone partners, on the first week of your new job, you pulled up your skirt and stripped off your panties? You must have been incredibly horny." Rich was stroking his cock with one hand and softly massaging his balls with the other.

"It was exciting, very exciting. And yes, I was very horny. I still am."

"And your bra?"

"Oh no, I left my bra on until I got to my car. I mean after all, I have to look professional, don't I?"

"Oh by all means, you horny little slut."

"Oh that's mean," Beth said. Actually she loved it when Rich began to talk dirty to her like that.

"Well you were sitting behind the reception desk of one of the biggest venture capital firms in the country with no panties on. Hell, I'll bet you even had your skirt hiked up around your waist, didn't you?"

Beth blushed a little. "Well maybe. . .actually, yes"

"And were you masturbating."

"Oh no," she lied.

"Hmm. It's a good thing you aren't under oath."

"Oh Rich you're such a lawyer. Always wanting everyone to tell the truth. It's such a bad habit."

"So you weren't masturbating as you sat there behind the reception desk of Madrone partners with your skirt hiked up around your waist and no panties on. Is that what you want me to believe?"

"Well maybe just a little," she responded finally confessing. But no one could tell what I was doing, and there really wasn't much of anyone around. Also I didn't let myself cum. I was saving that for tonight with you."

Rich laughed. "God, I love you. I would never have had the courage to do something like that."

Beth smiled, no beamed, at Rich.

He was still slowly stroking his cock. "So you waited to take your bra off until you got to your car?"

"Yes. I couldn't do that in the office, but I felt like being as close to naked as I dared while I drove home."

"A bit overheated, were you?"

"Yes."

"It sounds like exquisite torture."

Beth chuckled. "It was."

"Actually that was pretty much what I was doing on the airplane from LA to San Jose."

"Did you have a hard on?"

"Yes. I left my newspaper in my lap while I daydreamed about some of the things we did at the nudist camp in Pennsylvania."

"But you left your underwear on?"

Now it was Rich's turn to laugh. "Oh yes. I'm not that perverted. . ."

". . . yet," said Beth finishing his sentence. "I still have hopes for you."

Rich shrugged. "What do you have in mind? No. Strike that. I'm afraid to ask."

"How did you get off the plane?" Beth asked, ignoring Rich's question.

Rich laughed again. "Holding my brief case in front of me."

"All the way to your car?"

"Pretty much. At least until I was up in the parking structure where there weren't other people. Then I quit worrying about it."

"Just walking around in a parking structure with a big tent in your trousers?"

"Yup. Pretty much. Thinking about you does that to me."

"Wow. No wonder you're so hard now."

"The reason I look so hard now is because I'm sitting here watching my horny, beautiful, voluptuous, red-haired wife stroke her dripping wet pussy. You know that." Rich paused, and they watched each other in silence.

"So," Rich said after a long silence, "are you going to tell me about the daydream you were indulging yourself in while you waited for quitting time?"

"Oh I don't know if I should. After all that's my private daydreaming and nice girls don't tell those kinds of stories." She smiled. "Nice girls aren't even supposed to have those kind of day dreams, or at least that's what my mother told me when I was growing up."

Rich laughed at that. "Once I would have believed that, until our parents took us to their hedonistic nudist camp and we found out they had been swingers for years."

"Well it's true that she said it. You're right though. It's hard to believe she thought it was true, given the way she and my father were carrying on with your parents and the rest of the members of the 'Wednesday night prayer group'."

"Besides," Rich said. "You know you like to tell me about your lewd fantasies while you are getting yourself off. Maybe it's just that you're not a 'nice girl'. "

"I was when I married you."

"True, but I don't think you are now."

"Is that a complaint?" Beth asked as she slipped a finger into her cunt.

"Hardly," Rich chuckled. "More of a compliment. Now tell me about your day dream, you nasty girl."

Beth smiled and whispered, "Okay," as she easily slipped a second finger into herself. She was very wet.

"It wasn't very nice," she said as she sawed both fingers in and out of her cunt. "I hope you won't get mad at me."

"You know I don't get mad at you over your fantasies. If it's good enough though, I might spray a big load of cum all over those sexy tits of yours. I've been saving up all week." Rich was using one fingertip to spread precum around the head of his engorged cock.

"Promise?"

"Yes."

Beth loved it when Rich shot his cum on her tits. It was just so nasty.

"Well, as soon as I sat down at my work station Genevieve and Harvey walked past me and out of the office. There was no one around, and as they stepped past me I could see Harvey had his hand on Genevieve's big round ass. It wasn't just resting there. He was massaging it with his fingers. Seeing that made me think about how talented his fingers are. He really has talented fingers, you know.

"Yes, I know. You told me and I watched them at work in the bar at the top of the St. Francis."

"Just as they stepped through the door Genevieve looked back over her shoulder and said, 'We'll see you a week from Saturday, Beth.' Then as they walked away from the glass doors I could see her put a hand on Harvey's ass. They really didn't care that I saw them fondling each other."

"Was this part of your fantasy Beth, or did it really happen?" Rich interrupted.

"No it really happened, but it got my fantasy going."

"They're a really horny couple, aren't they? But go on. Tell me about your fantasy."

"While I sat at my work station I let myself imagine what would have happened if Genevieve and Harvey hadn't had to leave our meeting for a dinner engagement:"

"After Genevieve said Harvey's real skill was sex rather than law, I looked at him and said, 'Somehow I'm not surprised.'

'Oh?' Genevieve said. 'Did you find him talented while you two were fooling around at the bar.'

'He has great hands,' I told her. 'I was going crazy when he was massaging the inside of my thighs. I couldn't believe how good it felt.'

'Yeah, he does have great hands, doesn't he?' Genevieve was leaning forward now and had released the top two buttons on her blouse exposing a good deal of cleavage. I stared in silence as her big boobs threatened to fall out of her bra cups.

'Was it making you wet?' Genevieve asked. 'What he was doing with his fingers? It always makes me wet when he does that, especially in a public place like that.' Genevieve had released another button and now her areolas and just a hint of her enlarged nipples were peeking over the rim of her lacy white bra cups.

When I didn't answer immediately, she looked at Harvey and asked, 'Was she wet Harvey? It looked like you were touching her when I walked in.'

Harvey was still sitting on the edge of the desk. I could see that he was becoming aroused. There was a bulge in his trousers. 'She was very wet,' he responded.

'Was Harvey aroused?' Genevieve asked me. Genevieve was leaning back now, her blouse completely released and pulled away and her big breasts barely constrained by her bra. She had let her legs fall apart and her dress slip up her hips so I could just almost make out the crotch of her white panties.

'What?' I asked, not quite hearing the question. I was distracted by Genevieve's disrobing and the growing log I could see beneath Harvey's pants.

'Was he aroused?' Genevieve repeated. 'Did he have a boner showing through his pants—like he does now?'

Beth looked back at Harvey and saw he was stroking what appeared to be a very large erection through his pants. 'Ah . . . Yes, I guess he was.'

'Did you touch it? Feel it to see how big it was?' Genevieve was rubbing her engorged nipples after pushing the fabric of the bra below them so they were fully exposed.

I was silent for a moment as I stared at the firm's indecently exposed managing partner.

'Uh. . .' realizing I had been asked a question, 'No . . . no, we were interrupted.'

'Oh yes that was me. Sorry about that. It was just that we had planned something else for the evening, as you learned later at the theater, and I thought Harvey was going off script.'

The room was silent for a few moments as the firm's managing partner and her husband blatantly masturbated through their clothing in front of me.

'Is this conversation making you wet, Beth?' she asked me. She had pulled her dress up over her hips, and I could see a wet spot on her white panties where her pussy was leaking. 'It is me.'

I was very aroused. My nipples were erect and showing through the layers of clothing I wore. As I uncrossed and crossed my legs, I felt my slippery pussy lips slide past each other. I was sure I was wet, very wet, but I said nothing in response.

'Would you like to see it now Beth, since I so rudely interrupted Harvey's seduction at the bar?' Genevieve had a hand cupping her mound now.

'It?' I asked and then realized with dismay that I had a finger slowly stroking one of my engorged nipples through my sweater. I pulled it quickly away.

Genevieve smiled. I knew she had seen. 'You know what I mean, Beth. Would you like to see Harvey's cock, that big hard thing he has been stroking through his trousers for the last five minutes? I think you would and I know I would.'

Without waiting for a response from me she looked over at Harvey and said, 'Harvey dear, take it out. Beth and I both want to see it.'

I didn't say anything, but I really did want to see it. I was so horny I was about to explode at this point.

Harvey stood in silence and slowly stripped off all of his clothes. Then he walked naked to the door of the office, his swollen cock swinging lewdly between his thighs as walked, and locked the deadbolt. He leaned back and held out one of the biggest erections I have ever seen. 'Is this what you girls wanted to see?' he said as he slowly stroked it.

'Yes,' Genevieve hissed. 'Bring it over here.'

I bit my lip and kept my silence. I was still fully dressed but I was openly fondling my breasts as I watched him walk across the office. Fuck, I was horny.

By the time Harvey reached Genevieve she had stripped off her bra and panties and was leaning back against the couch, her legs spread and her massive tits splayed out across her chest. Her pussy lips were shiny and swollen with lust as she stared at Harvey's dick. By now it was no longer dangling along his thigh. It was sticking straight out, the head angry and red.

'What about her?' he asked as he stood before her stroking his cock and gesturing towards me with a nod of his head.

'She can watch,' Genevieve responded. 'Like she did at the theater. Maybe we will do more at dinner next weekend, but for now she can watch.'

I decided that if that was what the managing partner wanted, that was what I would do—watch. I wasn't frustrated. I was enjoying it. It really is fun to watch.

Genevieve leaned forward and wrapped both hands around Harvey's shaft and her mouth around the head and began to suck him off. He grabbed her head and begin rhythmically fucking her face, but Genevieve kept her hands on his shaft to keep him from jamming the monster down her throat.

Harvey leaned back, face pointed at the ceiling and his eyes closed. 'Oh fuck that feels good babe.'

After a while she leaned back, pulling his cock from her face. She continued to stroke his massive shaft with a twisting motion of both hands.

Genevieve looked over at me. I had removed my sweater and bra, and I was fondling my boobs and twisting my nipples in lust as I watched her blow job.

Genevieve watched me, sitting half naked in her office and playing with my tits, as I stared at her and Harvey. She stared at me for a while enjoying my obvious arousal. She still had two hands twisting the shaft of Harvey's gleaming cock. Eventually she looked away from me and up at Harvey, 'I love this dear, but we do have to go to Evvia for dinner with the Koch brothers tonight and I want you to fuck me first. I can't take those two boring old snobs unless I am drunk or freshly fucked.'

Then she looked back at me and said, 'I don't think we have time to fuck you tonight dear, and besides it might be better if your husband was here, or at least knew about it. But why don't you take the rest of your clothes off so you can enjoy yourself while you watch.'

They both turned and watched me as I quickly stripped my skirt and panties off. Then I sat back down in the chair, naked but for my sling back pumps, with my legs spread lewdly, and began to slowly masturbate as they watched. Harvey was stroking his dick and Genevieve was pulling on her engorged nipples. It was so hot, so nasty, being on display like that.

Then Genevieve turned back to Harvey and said, 'From behind. I want it from behind while I lean over the desk.'

The two of them walked over to her desk, her big tits and his cock waiving like flags as they walked. Genevieve released her skirt and let it fall to her feet, kicking it away. She pushed a pile of papers on the desk aside, some falling to the floor, and leaned forward, smashing her big tits on the desk and presenting her broad hips to Harvey. 'Quick Harvey. Fuck me. Fuck me now. Make it hard and fast. I want to cum. I want to cum while I feel you spray that hot cream of yours in my cunt.'

Harvey stepped up behind her with a hand on one of her broad hips while he used the other hand to guide his cock, still shiny from her cock sucking, into her waiting cunt. Once he was in, he began fucking her, using a hand on each hip to hold her and pull her toward him each time he drove his shaft into her. Their bodies made an obscene smacking noise as they came together on each stroke.

I remained slouched in the arm chair, my legs spread obscenely as I finger-fucked herself with three fingers of one hand, and pulled on one nipple after another with the other hand. Harvey and Genevieve had quit watching me as they had become engrossed in each other, but I was in serious voyeur mode and loving it.

'Oh fuck Harvey! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! That big cock of yours is so good. Oh that's it. Just ram me. Yes, Yes, Yes! Oh fuck yes!' Then Genevieve's voice deteriorated into meaningless whimpering and groaning.

Harvey was silent as he pounded her, but I could see him concentrating as he tried to fend off his pending orgasm.

I was on the edge of cumming. So close, but I wanted to wait for them. I wanted to cum when they did. But fuck! I was so close. And it was so nasty sitting there, naked and openly masturbating, as I watched them fucking.

All three of us were holding ourselves on the edge, not wanting to be the first to cum.

Finally Harvey spoke up, loud enough to be heard over the smacking of their hips and Genevieve's continual crying and groaning. 'Oh fuck babe! I can't wait any longer.' He flexed his back and his whole body stiffened, with his cock rammed as far into her cunt as he could force it. He groaned, "ARRRRRRRRRRGH!" as his prick discharged a stream of cum into her cunt.

That set off Genevieve who pushed back trying to force his cock even deeper into her cunt. 'Oh, oh, oh, Yes. Yes. Yes. Ooooooh Fuuuuuck. Eyiiiiiiih!"

I had been trying to be somewhat discrete (or rather 'quiet'. After all, how discrete can you be when you are sitting naked with your legs spread lewdly and your fingers sliding in and out of your dripping cunt while you watch another couple fucking?), but their climax set me off and I screamed just as Genevieve was finishing."

"That was when the phone rang,' Beth said."

"The phone?" Rich asked, totally engrossed in Beth's lewd tale.

"Yes, on the reception desk."

"Oh. Yes. That was a fantasy wasn't it. Phones will interrupt things. But then, you were working."

"Sort of," Beth said with a chuckle. She had two fingers sawing in and out of her dripping cunt now and a finger of the other hand occasionally dragging itself over her clit, when it wasn't pinching and pulling on a nipple. Her pussy lips were swollen and red. "God you have a beautiful cock," she said to Rich, her mind returned from her fantasy to the present.

"Better than Harvey's?"

"Yes," she said. "Yours is real, and here right now, and I want it filling my cunt up now! His was a fantasy. I've never really seen it."

"You saw it in the theater didn't you, when he was spraying cum on Genevieve's tits."

"Yes, but it was dark in there and much of it was hidden in his trousers. I certainly couldn't see it like I can see yours now, and right now what I want more than anything else is for you to use that big beautiful prick to fuck me. Deep and hard!"

Rich stood and walked toward her, his cock bobbing as he stepped forward. "How do you want it. From behind like you imagined Harvey doing it to Genevieve?"