Beth and Rich Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she hissed. "That's exactly what I want. Right now!" As she spoke she turned and leaned forward resting her elbows on the table. She spread her legs and wiggled her ass at Rich. The nipples on the end of her lewdly hanging tits were dragging themselves across the table as she tried to entice Rich. She had shimmied out of her skirt a few minutes earlier, so now they were both naked.

"Come on Rich. Put it in me. I'm so horny. I need it. I need that big cock of yours. I need it to fill up my hot, steamy cunt."

Rich stepped up behind her and grabbed both sides of her ass. "Spread your legs farther apart. You're too tall for me to reach, you leggy bitch."

Beth did as he demanded, and then she reached back with one hand and guided his cock to her pussy so the head was just pushing against the opening of her cunt. Then he pushed, just enough to get the head past the opening.

"Is this what you want, you horny slut?"

"No you bastard. You know what I want. Put it all the way in. Fill me up with that big hard thing. Now, damnit!"

"Say please."

"Fuck!" she responded in frustration.

Then she quickly gave in, "Oh god yes. Please. Please fuck me. Please fuck me now. Fuck me with that big hard dick. Please!" She was desperate.

Rich rammed his prick home in one hard fast thrust, causing Beth to squeal. Usually he would take his first stroke slower and he would just hold it in place until she begged for him to fuck her, but her dirty story and watching her masturbate had him so aroused that he just began to pound her with long, hard, fast strokes, while he held her hips in his hands and her tits were dragged across the table each time he rammed it home. They both knew they wouldn't last long if Rich kept up this pace, but neither wanted to pause or slow down.

Rich was silent, his brow furrowed as he pounded his voluptuous wife. God how I love holding her big round ass as I do this, he thought.

Beth was vocal as she always was when they had sex like this, crying, groaning, swearing, telling him through clenched teeth to fuck her harder.

And then it was over. Rich groaned from deep in his throat as he stiffened and pumped stream after stream of cum, cum he had been saving up all week, into Beth, and Beth responded with her own climax, the muscles of her cunt squeezing Rich's now spent prick with all the force they could muster while her lungs pushed air out in a primal scream.

Beth collapsed onto the table and Rich fell forward, lying on her back, his shrinking cock still in her pussy. They lay there gasping, both sweating, until Rich's cock finally slipped from their coupling, and a stream of juices began to dribble to the floor. He rose and stood, still panting, behind her. She stood and turned to face Rich, putting her arms around his neck and standing on her toes to kiss him.

"Oh god, it's so good to have you back lover," Beth said. They kissed, not passionately, but softly and romantically, for a long time. Finally Beth said, "Oh I need to go clean up. You flooded me and it's running down my leg. Can you order the pizza?"

"Okay. Are you going to flash the pizza dude again?"

Beth laughed as she walked from the room. "Maybe. . . . If he's cute."

Later, as they ate pizza and drank beer, Rich smirked and said, "That was quite a fantasy you dreamed up about Harvey and Genevieve. They were really hot that night in the theater. Too bad we'll never see them again."

Beth turned her head and gave Rich an odd look. "Oh," she said. "Did you think that was all fantasy? Only the last part was. Genevieve really is the managing partner of Madrone, and we really are going to dinner with her and Harvey next Saturday night at their home in Woodside."

"Oh . . ." Rich stared at her in silence for a moment. "Does that mean . . ."

"that we are going to have sex with them?" said Beth, finishing Rich's question. "I don't know. We should talk about it this week. We need to be on the same page on that issue."

"Yes, we should." As he spoke he could feel his cock rapidly recovering. It was thinking about fucking Genevieve's big ass. "But right now, let's screw some more. We can talk later."