Beth and Rich Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

Beth was watching closely as Genevieve greeted Rich. She felt a thrill course between her legs as Harvey and Genevieve's intentions became clear. Sex was clearly the main item on the dinner menu for the evening.

As they walked down the hall Genevieve had a hand on Rich's ass while she rubbed her large, thinly covered breast against his arm. Beth did the same with Harvey. She could feel the tight muscles just beneath the thin material of his shorts.

Toward the end of the long entry hall Genevieve said. "Dinner won't be ready for a while, . . . but I'm sure we can find something to do. By the way, I guess I forgot to tell you, dinner is clothing optional tonight. I hope no one will be offended."

"Not us," Beth responded with a smile.

They walked into a large room with a bar at one end and glass doors that opened onto a patio and pool area at the other end. Harvey and Genevieve sat down at one end of a large soft couch facing the bar while Rich sat on the other end. Beth stood leaning against the bar. She was thinking about how horny she was and pretty much ignoring Genevieve's chatter about the house. That was when her mother's advice about being as slutty as she wanted to be came back to her. Well, that's pretty slutty, she thought.

She walked casually around the room letting her poorly constrained boobs jiggle and her hips sway as she walked. Eventually she had gone full circuit. She stood for a while, her elbows on the bar and her hips and her tits thrust out, for everyone to see. They had all been watching her little sashay around the room with rapt attention.

Genevieve had resumed her description of the house, which she had paused as everyone's attention was focused on Beth's exhibitionist stroll around the room.

"How can a woman be that sexy with all of her clothes on?" Harvey had silently asked himself.

Beth listened to Genevieve's chatter for a few moments and then she hopped up onto a bar stool. She carelessly let her dress slide well up her legs. Rotating the stool so she was facing the others, she hooked her heels on the rungs near the base of the legs of the stool. Then she carelessly let her knees fall apart while she casually used a hand to pull her dress up even further. Now her cleanly shaven pussy was exposed to everyone in the room and she could tell they were all noticing. Genevieve's mindless chatter came to a halt as she stared. Everyone was silent as they savored Beth's blatant exhibitionism. It was thrilling to expose herself in this fashion. No one showed any sign of disapproval. Harvey licked his lips like a wolf eyeing its pray and Genevieve and Rich smiled in anticipation of where things were obviously headed.

Eventually Genevieve spoke up, "Harvey, can you pour us some drinks?"

"Sure. What would everyone like?" he asked as he stood and walked towards the bar, his eyes still fixed on Beth.

"White wine," responded Genevieve.

"Fine. Same for me," said Rich.

Genevieve looked at Rich with a lewd smile and patted the empty seat next to her, inviting Rich to join her in the space recently vacated by Harvey.

"And you Beth? What would you like?" Harvey asked. As he spoke he was standing closely alongside her with one elbow resting on the bar and his other hand on her thigh. It felt deliciously warm to Beth. As she rotated towards him his hand slid up and to the inside of her thigh. His fingers were providing the same sensuous massage Beth remembered from his seduction attempt that night at the St. Francis. It was obvious to all he was offering Beth more than just a drink.

Beth stared at him for a moment. "Well, . . ." she said, as she sensuously dragged a couple of fingers across her lower lip in indecision. She looked down at the bulge in Harvey's shorts, staring indecently at it for a long silence before she continued, "I'm really not sure. Let me see what you've got." As she spoke she reached down with one hand and dragged her finger tips along the length of his engorged cock. A drip of precum had soaked through the thin fabric. She rubbed it slowly across and around the head of his prick.

"Oh my, that looks nice," Beth said to Harvey, "but I think I need to see more before I decide." She reached forward and slowly and deliberately pulled the elastic waist band over the head of Harvey's engorged prick. After staring at the obscene head, she hooked a finger inside each side of his waistband and pushed the shorts slowly and sensuously down his hips until they fell to the floor exposing a large, very hard, erect cock.

"My, my. You didn't bother with underwear . . . either."

He grinned and said, "I was hoping I wouldn't need underwear tonight."

"You didn't," Beth responded, as she used a finger to smear yet another drop of precum across the tip of Harvey's cock "It would have just gotten in the way."

Harvey's prick twitched and he gasped in response.

Beth stared at the large, erect prick before her as she pulled her already indecent skirt to an even higher level than it had been in before. Now it was around her waist like a thick belt. Harvey had pulled his hand back from her thigh to let Beth play her indecent little game. He watched in rapt enjoyment. It had been a long while since a woman had set out to seduce him. She spun back and forth on the bar stool, unnecessarily making sure everyone could see her indecent exposure. Then she turned back toward Harvey putting a knee on either side of his hips. She grabbed his cock with both hands and begin stroking it with a twisting motion of her hands.

Rich had moved to Genevieve's couch and was sitting tight against her, looking past her at Beth's performance with Harvey. Genevieve had loosened the tie holding her robe together. She let it fall away just enough to give Rich a view of a large part of her breasts. His eyes swiveled back and forth between his view of Genevieve's tits and his wife's slutty conduct. He couldn't decide which he enjoyed the most.

Genevieve turned towards him and said softly, "Those two are acting very naughty." She loosened the tie on her robe further pushing one side open so that one of her breasts slipped from beneath the cloth, an engorged nipple bearing witness to her arousal.

"They're not the only ones," he responded with a whisper in Genevieve's ear. He followed that by dragging his tongue down the side of her neck and cupping her exposed breast in his hand.

"I guess they aren't," Genevieve said as she reached down and stroked Rich's now fully erect cock through his trousers. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves. I want to watch those two." She pulled his hand away from her breast while leaving her hand on his cock.

"Oh," Rich said, with false innocence. "What do you think they are going to do?"

Genevieve and Rich watched in silence as Beth continued to stroke Harvey's cock while he massaged her breasts through her sweater and bra.

"Oh, I don't know," said Genevieve. Her robe was fully released now so both her tits were hanging out for the world to see. The colorful clothe was draped artfully across her lap, barely concealing her pussy. "I think Harvey will think of something. He usually does."

Rich leaned over and whispered in Genevieve's ear again. "I am sure Beth has something in mind too."

"Oh really?" she had pulled Rich's cock out now and was stroking it much as Beth was doing for Harvey.

"I think she wants to fuck," Rich said, emphasizing the last word.

"Really? I'd have never guessed. I thought she was such a nice young girl when we hired her. Well Harvey's a good choice. He's very good at it . . . Fucking I mean."

"And you don't mind?"

"Mind?"

"If my wife fucks your husband?"

"No, not at all." Genevieve turned away from the other couple and begin rubbing an engorged nipple against the tip of Rich's cock, coating it with a pulse of precum that had emerged.

"And you?" she asked as Rich reached across and began to fondle Genevieve's other huge tit.

"Not me. I was hoping that was why we were here."

"It is."

"Good," he said as he pinched one of her nipples.

Then she sat up put a leg across Rich's lap, the robe falling completely open now, concealing nothing, as she returned her eyes, but not her full attention, to Beth's seduction of her husband. She picked up Rich's hand and put it on her sex. "Just softly," she said. "We still want to watch those two." Rich's engorged prick was lying aside her thigh and she occasionally moved her leg to rub it.

Beth looked to one side, the first time she had looked towards Rich. Rich mouthed the word, "Okay," and she turned back toward Harvey, but not before she noticed Genevieve's big tits hanging from the front of her open robe and Rich's naked cock, gleaming with a bit of precum, pressed against her leg. She also noticed Rich's hand massaging Genevieve's mound and she mouthed the words "Fuck her," back at him.

Beth leaned away from Harvey long enough to pull her sweater over her head and dispose of her bra, tossing both casually to the floor atop her pumps she had kicked off earlier. She continued to stroke his cock with one hand but held a tit out to Harvey with the other hand saying, "Suck it!" deliberately loud enough for Rich and Genevieve to hear.

"So your wife likes to be in charge," Genevieve said to Rich.

"Sometimes."

"And you?"

"Sometimes, . . . but now I want to watch."

"Good."

Genevieve had her hand on Rich's cock again swirling his slippery precum around the head. "Oh fuck that feels good," he said.

Meanwhile Harvey had leaned forward and was sucking the nipple of the tit Beth had held out to him while he used both his hands to fondle the other breast and its swollen nipple. Beth had released Harvey's cock and leaned back on her elbows on the bar, her head thrown back, and her long red hair draping down her back and spreading across the bar. Her eyes were closed and she was groaning quietly as Harvey assaulted her chest. He was standing between her legs now. Beth pulled her knees back and wrapped her legs around Harvey's naked hips, his prick only inches from her wet pussy.

Rich had slipped a finger between Genevieve's lips into her warm juicy cunt. She slid her hips forward to allow him to penetrate deeper. He added a second finger and started a slow fucking motion. Genevieve gasped and then, as she put her hand on his, she said, "Slow Tiger. There will be plenty of time for us. We need to watch our spouses now. Just keep me filled up with your fingers but don't do anything more."

Rich twisted his fingers around until he was pressing on Genevieve's G-spot. She gasped again and said, "Oh you're a dirty boy."

"I'm just holding still like you said." He was grinning.

Harvey had pulled back from Beth and then picked her up and set her on the bar. She was naked now; her dress having joined her other clothes in a pile of the floor where they would stay for the remainder of the evening.

This is so fucking hot, Beth thought. Rich is watching me; and now Harvey's going to eat me. Fuck! She leaned back and draped her legs over Harvey's shoulders. He grabbed her ass and pulling her towards him. Beth spread her knees and pulled them back so only her heels were resting on Harvey's shoulder. Harvey leaned forward, placing his face before her open and gleaming sex. She was spread out before him like a flower at the peak of its bloom.

"I'm going to eat you until you scream for mercy," he whispered. "Is your husband watching?"

"Yes, and so's your wife."

Harvey chuckled. "She loves to watch. Especially when I'm with someone we've never done before. Now tell me what you want and make it nasty and loud enough so they can hear us."

"I want you to eat me Harvey. Lick my pussy and make me cum all over your face! Make me scream for mercy."

Beth's request was loud enough to be heard throughout the room. Rich felt his cock twitch involuntarily in response to Beth's last statement. "Fuck, this is nasty," he told himself. "He's going to eat her and make her cum while I watch."

Harvey leaned forward and began stroking Beth's sex with his tongue. Long slow strokes beginning just before her sphincter and stopping with her clit. His fingers were pulling the hood back from her swollen clit. He grazed the clit with his tongue on each stroke. She was laying back on the bar, just cruising with the sexual high Harvey was creating in her. After about a couple of dozen strokes with his tongue he reached in with his fingers and pinched her clit hard enough so it hurt in an exquisite, erotic way. Beth's eyes flew open and she screamed, "Oh fuck!"

Harvey pulled his head back and looked at Beth's face.

"Don't stop!' Beth yelled. "Whatever you do you bastard, don't stop. Oh god. Just keeping doing that."

Harvey returned to his assault on her sex, but he was no longer taking instructions. He played Beth's sex like a fine musical instrument, alternating between his long soft, slow licking; rapid fire, forceful finger fucking; and a variety of assaults on her clit. He was paying close attention to how close she was to cumming, pushing her as close to edge as he thought he could get away with without pushing her over and then backing down and just letting her cruise until she approached the edge again.

Genevieve and Rich had stripped off all their clothes. They were sitting at opposite ends of the couch, their legs tangled, masturbating casually as they watched the other couple and each other. Neither wanted to cum yet.

Beth had given up on watching what Rich and Genevieve were up to. Her head was back and her eyes were closed, her red hair fanned out across the bar. Harvey was keeping her in another world. She didn't know where it was, but she wanted to stay there forever.

Of course, she couldn't stay there forever. With every twisting thrust of Harvey's fingers into her cunt, every stroke of his tongue across her clit, and every searing pinch of her clit by his talented fingers, she moved closer and closer to the cliff. Yes, he backed off repeatedly, but he could tell that she was going to cum soon. The intervals between pushing her to the edge and backing off were getting shorter and shorter. Harvey was losing his control of Beth. Beth had lost all control of the situation well before.

And then Beth tipped over the edge. It was sudden and powerful, not one of those climaxes that you ease into as it creeps up on you. She was loud and profane as sparks tore through her body, and she used both hands to press Harvey's head against her sex. Harvey was beating a staccato with his tongue on her clit now, and every beat sent another shock wave through her body and generated another scream, until finally she couldn't take anymore, and she pushed his head back.

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck! How did you do that, you fucker!" She was laying on her back on the bar, her legs no longer over Harvey's shoulder, but hanging loosely over the edge of the bar. Eventually she pulled one leg up and hooked her heel on the bar, the leg laying open to the side Picking her head up and brushing her hair from her eyes, she said, "Fuck. How did you do that. I never, . . . I can't believe, . . . No one has ever, . . . shit never." She took a couple of deep breaths and then asked, "Can you fuck like that?"

Harvey stepped in close to Beth and picked her up over his shoulder, surprising her with his strength. He whispered, "Yes I can and will," as he carried her towards the couch. She could feel his erect cock rubbing against one of her legs and her tits swinging and bouncing against his back as they walked. He carried her around behind the couch that Rich and Genevieve were sitting on. Harvey set Beth down on her feet with her body laying forward over the back of the couch, her ass pointed in the air towards Harvey and her tits hanging over the couch cushions over Rich and Genevieve's tangled legs and feet. Her position felt positively obscene to her.

"Spread your legs, if you want me to fuck you." His tone was commanding and she did as she was told, without looking too Rich for approval this time.

"Fuck, you've got a nice ass," he said as he stepped up behind Beth. "It's not as big as Genevieve's, but . . ." Now he was rubbing his cock along her slit, brushing her still sensitive clit on each pass.

"Harvey's an ass man," Genevieve said. "No doubt about it."

"So's Rich," Beth said. She had recovered from her orgasm of a few minutes ago enough to be aware of what was going on around her. Shit, she thought. Here I am bent over the couch, still cramping from my last orgasm with a stud about to fuck me from behind while our masturbating spouses watch. Fuck, this is great!"

Rich was slowly stroking his cock as he watched Harvey preparing to fuck his wife.

Genevieve spoke up after a long silence. "Harvey, quit toying with the poor girl and fuck her!"

When Harvey slid his prick into Beth's cunt, she gasped, "Oh fuck you're big."

Then he rammed it home and she squealed, "Fuck that hurts!"

"Do you want him to stop?" Genevieve asked. It was a rhetorical question.

"God no," she said. Harvey was stroking her slowly now, pulling his big prick back until it was almost fully out and then shoving it slowly back in.

After a few strokes, Beth's muscles relaxed and she began to push back as he forced his way in on each stroke. Her knees were bent just enough to allow her to use her leg muscles to push back against each of Harvey's thrusts. They slowly increased the pace until everyone could hear their bodies slapping against each other on each stroke. Beth was groaning and crying with an occasional obscenity thrown in for emphasis, "Oh, oh, oh. Oh god. Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes. Shit. Harder you fucker! Harder!"

Harvey was concentrating now. His face stretched, not in pain, but just an effort to keep fucking without shooting his load. Sweat was dripping off his brow.

That was when Beth had her second orgasm of the night screaming, "Oh, oh, oh, . . . oh fuck, I'm, I'm. . . I'm cumming . . . ARRRRRRRRGH. She collapsed onto the couch her big tits plastered across Rich and Genevieve's tangled legs.

She panted for several moments seeking enough air to recover until her voice returned, "Oh fuck. You're still hard, you fucker. God, I can't take any more. No more . . . no more."

Harvey was silent, continuing to stroke his dick in and out, but not with the same force as he had been using before Beth's climax. He pulled her back towards him so he could fully penetrate her on each thrust.

Beth's whimpers turned to groans, her eyes open wide. Now she was crying out for more, "Oh yes, yes, yes. Yes, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

Rich had stood and walked over to Genevieve's side of the couch and was standing before her with his long straight dick pointed at her face. She grabbed it with a hand and then inhaled it into her mouth.

For the next ten minutes or so, Harvey pounded Beth, bringing her to two more screaming climaxes while Rich fucked Genevieve's face, holding a fistful of her hair in each hand as he pumped his cock in and out of her face and down her throat. Genevieve was busily masturbating her clit as she sucked Rich off. She came at least twice, but not with the violence Beth experienced as Harvey fucked her unmercifully.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers