Beth and Rich Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

In the end Rich and Harvey came at almost the same time, each pulling out and spraying gobs of hot pearly cum over their partner, Harvey on Beth's back and delicious round ass, and Rich on Genevieve's tits and face.

As they all gasped in recovery, Genevieve giggled and said to Harvey, "Weren't you going to get us something to drink?" Hearing nothing in response from Harvey, who had sunk to the floor, she said, "Well never mind, it's time for dinner. Harvey, why don't you finish up dinner while Beth and I grab a shower. You guys made a mess on us."

* * * * *

Rich flexed his cock in Beth's pussy. Not really starting to fuck. It was just enough to get her attention. To bring her back from whatever day dream she was indulging. He looked up at her smiling the smile that had kept her entranced ever since they met as small children.

"Oh hi," she said softly, "I guess I drifted off there for a minute."

"I guess you did. Where were you?"

Beth smiled and squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles. A response to his wake-up call. "Just thinking about last night."

"It was really hot. I loved watching you be such a slut with Harvey. That was so fucking sexy."

"Yes," she responded. "But you know that was all about showing off for you." While she spoke she was remembering how good it felt when Harvey had her bent over the couch pounding her from behind.

"Really? So Harvey didn't have anything to do with it?"

Beth smiled. "Well maybe a little, but mostly I was putting on a show for you and Genevieve."

"It was quite a show, but I think you and Harvey got most of the benefit out of it."

"Oh . . ." Beth paused thinking back to how good it had felt as Harvey pounded her from behind. "Well, I guess maybe I got something good out of it too. Just a little."

Rich laughed. "Yeah I think you were getting some of this out of it." He flexed his hips hard jamming his cock as deep into Beth as it could go.

"Ahhhhh!"

He let his hips relax and his prick withdrew a bit.

"Okay, she admitted. "I got a great fuck out of it. You weren't jealous, are you?" she looked worried.

Rich laughed again. "Hardly. I was too horny from watching you vamp about to waste time with jealously. Besides, it was exactly what you said you were going to do, and I said to go for it. And then there was the little matter of the fantastic blow job Genevieve was giving me. That woman is a great cocksucker."

"Oh yes, there was that little item," Beth said with sarcasm dripping from her speech. "She is also a hell of a banker from what I have heard. First she seduces these young techies into signing up with Madrone, and then she terrorizes them until they make her rich."

Rich smiled and said nothing in response.

"You were pretty hot yourself," she said, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah? When?"

"Oh when you and Genevieve were masturbating while you watched Harvey and me right after we got there. And especially when you fucked Genevieve from behind in the bathroom."

"So you liked watching that?"

"Shit yes. You really had her screaming."

Rich smiled as he remembered. As he replayed the scene in his mind he stopped the gentle thrusting into Beth he had just started, and just held himself fully impaled in her while he let the prior night's events replay through his mind:

* * * * *

Rich and Harvey had been in the kitchen putting the final touches on dinner. Harvey was telling stories of the women he had seduced while in law school. Rich was thinking about how he had wasted his law school years because he and Beth were "saving themselves" for marriage then.

"So were you with Beth when you were in law school?" Harvey asked.

"Oh yes," Rich said, "but probably not in the way you are thinking. We were together from Junior High School on and we had known each other since before that. Our parents were best friends (very good friends, unbeknownst to us, Rich thought)."

"What was I was thinking?" Harvey asked innocently.

Rich blushed a little and said, "Well I assumed that you meant to ask whether we were sleeping together then, and the answer is no, we were saving ourselves for marriage."

I guess I can see that in junior high school, but oh my, I don't think I could have done that later. Beth is a gorgeous sexy woman. I would have exploded trying to do that. You went all through high school and college without . . . I mean she is one sweet piece of . . ." Harvey paused concerned he was being to frank.

Rich laughed, "Yeah, she is. And yeah, we did, high school, college and law school, with nothing more than some heavy petting."

"So were you virgins when you married? And was it good? I mean your wedding night?"

"Oh Yes. . . .Well, we thought it was good. It wasn't until we moved to California that we learned how much better it could be."

"Is that when you became swingers?"

"No . . . I can't say that we really consider ourselves swingers now. But the first time . . . "

"You're sure faking it well."

Rich chuckled thinking of watching his wife trying to seduce Harvey earlier.

"I s'pose we are. The first time, and really the only other time from tonight, was at a nudist colony our parents took us to in Pennsylvania."

"You went to a nudist colony with your parents?" Even the libertine Harvey was taken aback by this disclosure. "Which parents? he asked. "Hers or yours."

"Both actually." Rich continued on to tell Harvey the story of his and Beth's strict upbringing and the trip to Cleveland on which they had learned their respective parents were swingers and had been for many years. He also told him in some detail about the visit to the hedonist nudist club.

At the end of Rich's tale Harvey asked, "So I assume you didn't fuck your parents on this trip (apparently even Harvey had some limits), but did either of you fuck your in-laws?"

"No," Rich responded with a laugh. "But we watched them fucking. They were sort of swapping back and forth in a four-person orgy."

"Guys too?"

"Yeah. It was hot." Rich chuckled again, "And the whole time Beth and I were hiding in the bushes and screwing while we watched."

"Fuck, you guys are a lot kinkier than we expected." Harvey was just standing there holding a large chef's knife. "Oh, and if you are wondering, I don't do guys."

Rich held up his hands, "That's not my thing either."

After a long silence he changed the subject. "You know, Rich, those girls have been taking a long time in that shower. Maybe you should go check on them, while I finish putting this salad together." Rich noticed that Harvey's prick, which had been hanging limp since they came to kitchen was making a sudden recovery.

"Ahh . . . Okay. What do you think they might be doing?"

"Fucking."

Rich suddenly felt his prick beginning to grow. He had hoped to watch Beth having girl on girl sex tonight and this might be it. As he walked through the house he could feel his prick growing rapidly and swinging back and forth. "How kinky is this, he asked himself. "Walking naked through the home of someone I barely know with my dick swinging back and forth."

He had to wander a bit through the big house, but it wasn't long until he was guided by noises being made by at least one of the women. It sounded a lot like Beth in sexual stress. He pushed a door open a crack and looked into a big bathroom where he saw Beth lying naked on a bath counter, her head against a wall-to-wall mirror and her red hair, still wet from the shower, spread out across the counter. She was massaging her tits and whimpering, her legs bent at the knee and obscenely open to provide Genevieve ready access to her sex. Genevieve was leaning forward, her elbows on the counter. Her butt was sticking straight out towards Rich. She had her legs spread a bit to get down to Beth's level on the counter, readily exposing her own sex to Rich as he peaked through the barely open door.

Rich wanted to step in and take Genevieve from behind, but when he realized that neither of the women knew he was there, he decided be a voyeur for a while. His dick was fully engorged now, sticking straight out from his body. He stood stroking it gently as he watched Genevieve eating his wife. Beth's eyes were closed and she was twisting her head and pushing her hips up against Genevieve's mouth. Occasionally Genevieve would reach down with a hand and thrust it up between Beth's legs, presumably jamming her fingers into Beth's cunt. Rich couldn't see exactly what Genevieve was doing, but from the rapid pace with which her elbow sawed back and forth, he assumed that she was finger fucking Beth aggressively. When she did Beth's moans got louder and she pulled on her nipples. Rich was being very careful with his masturbation not to push himself over the edge. He was hoping this would be his chance to fuck Genevieve from behind.

After several minutes Beth opened her eyes briefly and saw Rich standing there, his prick in his hand. She smiled and lifted a hand from her breast to motion him in.

"We have company Genevieve," Beth said.

Genevieve lifted her face from Beth's pussy and looked back to see Rich. "Like watching your wife's pussy being eaten by a girl?" she asked Rich.

"Yes," he said, his voice strained.

"I'll do a better job with that big cock in my cunt," Genevieve said. She wiggled her broad butt at Rich.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I need that cock in my pussy. It was fun sucking it off, but what I really want is your cock in me."

"What about your husband?"

"He won't mind." The voice was Harvey's. He had just stepped up behind Rich and was pushing the door open. Rich could feel Harvey's erect cock swinging against his leg as he stepped past him. "Well he won't mind, so long has he gets to fuck your wife."

Genevieve stepped to one side of Beth and then leaned over the counter again, her big tits hanging down and her legs spread, exposing her gleaming snatch to both men. Beth quickly assumed the same position next to Genevieve. "Well boys?" Beth said in invitation.

Neither of the men need to be invited twice, and within moments both were behind a woman, Rich with Genevieve and Harvey with Beth. The room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping flesh as the men fucked the two girls mercilessly. As soon as each woman had cum they traded partners. Both men had considerable staying power, having already cum once this evening. They swapped a couple of additional times as the girls experienced multiple orgasms.

"Oh god, I' getting close," Rich finally said as he pounded away at Genevieve. He could see from Harvey's strained expression in the mirror that he was also getting close.

Genevieve reached across and under Beth and began didling her clit with her fingers. "Oh fuck!" Beth yelled in surprise.

"Do the same for me," Genevieve said. There was some challenge in getting their tangled arms in the right place, but soon both women were fingering each other's clits while the men fucked them with everything they had.

No one lasted long. Beth was the first to climax, "Arrrrrrgh! I'm cumming. Fuuuuuuuuck!"

As her pussy clamped down on Harvey he groaned and went rigid. Beth could feel spurt after spurt of his hot cum jetting against the end of her cunt. They both collapsed into a tangled pile on the floor, Harvey's now placid prick laying against Beth's belly and his cum leaking from her onto the floor.

Genevieve and Rich were right behind them, both climaxing simultaneously and then collapsing as the others had into a pile on the floor.

All four of them were in a tangle of limbs on the hard floor, dicks placid and pussies leaking cum. For a long while the room was filled with the sound of panting as four bodies sought recovery from the violence of their climax.

Finally Harvey spoke up, "I came to tell you dinner is ready."

* * * * * *

Now it was Beth who sent a wake-up call to Rich. She flexed her cunt muscles squeezing his prick. Then she began to slowly lift herself up and down riding him.

"Oh shit," he said opening his eyes wide.

"Where were you, you nasty boy?"

"Mmmm. Thinking about last night." Now he began to gently thrust with his hips, matching Beth's movements.

Beth moaned softly. "That's nice. . . . What part of last night?"

"When I was watching Genevieve eat you. In the bathroom."

"Oh you mean just before you and Harvey came in and fucked us? God, I thought you two would never quit."

"Or at least you hoped we wouldn't," Rich said.

"It was good," Beth answered with deliberate ambiguity.

"Which part?"

"All of it."

Beth was picking up the pace now; Rich matching her. Her tits were beginning to bounce and swing to Rich's delight.

"Actually I was there for quite a while before Harvey showed up. I was watching you spread your legs like the slut you are and indulge yourself in the pleasures Genevieve was delivering with her tongue."

"Oh so you think I'm a slut, eh?"

"You were last night."

Beth beamed with pride.

"I'll bet you were masturbating while you watched. Weren't you, you dirty boy? You were jacking off while you enjoyed watching your slutty wife. Weren't you?"

"Of course."

The room was silent for a long while except for the obscene sounds of their fucking.

"Ohhhhh. Fuck this is good," Rich groaned.

"Of course. This is what Sunday mornings are for, silly boy."

"Fucking?"

"Yes."

"That's not what Preacher McCoy used to teach us."

"He lied . . . a lot."

"No shit."

Rich was tired of talking. He flipped Beth over and impaled her missionary style. Then, holding himself up on his strong arms, he began to fuck her furiously.

Rich was silent, his facial expression tight and controlled as he held back his impending climax.

Beth was loud and profane as her climax hit her. "Oh yeah! Yes. Yes. Yes. That's it. Fuck me. Yeah. fuck me. Oh, oh, oh, ooooooooh. Fuck! Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as her passion ripped through her.

Then, as muscles throughout her body cramped, she felt Rich squirt his cream into her as he groaned a low guttural growl. They collapsed together and when they had regained their breath they twisted around so Rich was spooning Beth from behind as they drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

A couple of days later Rich arrived home from work to find Beth sitting at the kitchen table with an open bottle of wine and two glasses waiting for him. She looked serious.

"I want to talk," she said.

Oh oh, Rich thought. It's never good when your spouse opens a conversation that way.

"Okay." He pulled off his jacket and loosened his neck tie as he sat down, matching her serious looks.

Beth was silent as she poured each of them a glass of wine.

Rich knew better than to try to preempt Beth when she started a conversation this way, but he was worried so he did it anyway. "Did we go too far last weekend? Are you upset with something I did?" he asked.

"Oh god no," Beth said. "We had a ball last weekend. I loved it. Although I have to admit it was a little intense. I'm not sure we should be doing something like that every weekend."

"I agree, said Rich, relieved. "I think it would be better, oh say once a year or every six months. That's what Harvey told me he and Genevieve do."

"That sounds fine, but that's not what I wanted to talk about. Well it's sort of related, but I'm not unhappy about anything that happened with Genevieve and Harvey, and I like the idea of doing something like that again, but not right away."

"Okay, so what's the problem babe. You look really serious."

Beth took along drink from her wine glass and reached out and refilled the glass from the bottle.

"Nice wine," Rich said, knowing better than to take a second guess at what was troubling her.

She was silent a bit longer.

Finally she spoke up, "There's something I want to talk about."

"So you said. And it is?"

Beth bit her lip. Screwing up her courage, she unloaded what she had been worrying about ever since Sunday in one long very rapid run-on sentence, "Rich I think it's time we had some babies around here, and you know it's always something I wanted, and you said you did too, and I just don't think we should put it off any longer." Then she waited looking at Rich a little fearfully.

Rich's eyes got wide. "Really? Now? Oh my god that's great! Yes of course let's have some babies and then I can teach them how to play baseball. And basketball. And you can teach them French, and we'll take them to Paris, when they're old enough. Fantastic! When do we start? How about now? Let's go to the bedroom and make some babies." Rich was almost bouncing up and down he was so excited at the idea.

Beth lit up with a huge smile. "Yes really. Now. I don't want to wait any longer."

"Great let's go to bed," he said jumping up from his chair.

Beth laughed at him. "Rich you do know we can't make a baby today? I'm still on the pill. I'll go see my doctor next week and get checked out and stop taking birth control pills and then we can start. It will take a month or more."

"Oh. Yeah. Yeah. That's right." Rich was standing in front of her grinning like a fool. Finally he spoke again. "Well we could go and practice now, couldn't we?" He had stripped off his tie and was rapidly opening buttons on his shirt, pulling it's tails out of his pants.

"I take it you're recovered from last weekend?"

"Hell yes!" he said, grabbing Beth's hand and pulling her toward the bedroom.

"Okay, then let's go practice baby making," Beth said, laughing at Rich's enthusiasm.

11 months later the twins were born.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers