Beth and the Burtons Pt. 01

Story Info
Beth visits her landlords hoping for a quickie.
7.9k words
4.71
8.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 04/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stepped out of the Clubhouse and into the street. The sun blazed in the clear autumn sky, but the air was cool against her skin. She zipped up her windbreaker, walked down the old house's wooden steps and turned towards the Burton's place down the road. The Burtons owned the Clubhouse, and didn't live far, just a few doors down; it was one of several student residences in the area that were under their stewardship.

Although she wasn't hurting for cash, word on the street was that the Burtons had a low-key porn studio in their basement and were willing to pay students of the University to participate in their video escapades. She was horny, and unlike her friend Monica she wasn't ready to start fucking their roommates.

The Burtons lived at number 98. A large window dominated the front of the two story home and she could see them in the living room watching something on the television. She crossed the immaculate lawn and rang the doorbell. Judy answered. The smell of roast beef and the din of a hockey game wandered out as she opened the door.

"Hello Beth, is everything alright with your room?" Judy asked, smiling. Judy was a consummate MILF; a long limbed brunette in a white t-shirt baring the University coat-of-arms and motto. Her tits would make the guys at the Clubhouse spring a leak, Beth observed, subconsciously comparing herself.

"Yeah everything is fine," Beth assured her. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked for Craig through the doorway, but there was no angle into the living room from the front door.

"Then to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?" Judy's smile faded a little, and Beth had the impression she didn't like having her time wasted. Beth took a deep breath and dove in head first.

"Uhhh some of the students were talking," Beth began, clenching her fists inside the pockets of her windbreaker.

"Oh no," Judy interjected, crestfallen. The smile faded and her eyes opened in surprise. "Classes haven't even started yet."

Beth plunged on. "And there's a rumor going around that you pay folks to participate in certain videos produced by you and your husband," she blurted, far too loudly. "I was just wondering whether you had any openings." Beth cringed. I sound like I'm applying to be a prostitute.

Judy struggled to maintain her composure and moved aside to give Beth room to enter the house. "Come inside and we'll discuss it." She took Beth's coat and hung it in the closet by the door. "Dinner is in an hour. Have you eaten?"

"No, but no thank you, I'm alright," Beth stepped inside. I don't want anything to eat unless it's sausage, she thought, and immediately rolled her eyes at herself. Nice one Beth. You're so clever.

The home was brightly lit, and the walls were covered in family vacation photos. Judy and her husband Craig had two children, both of whom had long since left the nest. They passed the living room, where she saw Craig parked on the couch in front of the TV. There was a hockey game on. "Hey Craig," Beth said.

He waved, but didn't look up as they walked passed him and entered the kitchen.

"It's a little early in the year for you to be running short of cash, Elizabeth," Judy pointed out, checking the timer on her roast.

"It's Bethany," Beth corrected, "Call me Beth, please. I'm not really asking because of the money," Beth admitted. "In fact, I don't care if you pay me at all."

"Then why on earth would you want to get involved with us?" Judy's eyebrow rose, but Beth had a feeling the older woman knew it was about the sex.

It's 'cause I'm randy as a squirrel in spring and if I don't find someone to fuck me I'm going to start sucking on the water fixtures, she thought. Beth lowered her voice, telling herself it was to avoid disturbing Craig, who was still engrossed with the TV. "I'm horny and it's too early in the year to start drama in the Clubhouse by fucking my roommates."

Judy laughed, throwing back her head and filling the room with sharp peals of mirth that drowned out the action on the TV. "In my experience, total openness is the key to avoiding drama, so I appreciate you being straightforward. I like that a lot. What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I don't know exactly, this is kind of new to me." Beth shifted her weight from foot to foot and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Sex is new to you? Are you a virgin?" Judy asked, raising an eyebrow. Beth couldn't tell if Judy thought that would be a pro or a con.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant," Beth insisted, chuckling. "I'm not a virgin, I've just never hit up people who are basically strangers for a quickie before."

"Well listen, I'll be blunt with you. We don't have any performers at all in our employ. This isn't actually a business. We're just horny old swingers who like recording ourselves and others, and sharing the videos online." Judy watched Beth carefully, gauging her reaction.

"But don't you fuck the students?" Beth asked.

Judy sighed, and Beth realized this wasn't something she liked to admit. "Sometimes. I wish people were more discrete about it though. Sometimes folks need a break on their rent and we let them record a video for the site in exchange. The website doesn't make any money though, it's mostly for us and our friends. I can make you an account if you want to watch videos of people fucking in our basement, but somehow I don't think masturbation is what you're interested in."

"Yeah that's right," She'd rubbed one out last night before bed and again in the morning before class but she was still horny. She needed cock.

"Do you want to fuck my husband?" Judy asked casually, brows furrowed. she looked Beth in the eye, gauging her reaction. "I don't know if he's your type, but he's the only man available on short notice."

"Wow," Beth said, delighted and shocked at the same time. But what had she expected when she came over here? No one else lived with the Burtons.

"We're swingers remember?" Judy pulled out her phone. She swiped and tapped on the screen and then turned a video towards her.

Beth gasped at the undulating mass of quivering flesh and Judy jerked her hand back, embarrassed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't ask you if you wanted to look at a dirty video," she said, her face red.

Beth grinned, excited. "No it's okay, show me."

Judy turned the phone towards her again, and turned up the sound a little. Beth strained her ears to hear the audio.

"Oh yeah Bill, fuck me," Judy moaned, her voice small and distant from the telephone's tiny speaker. "Fuck me in the ass, baby, yeah. "

"Holy shit," Beth whispered, bringing her hand to her lips.

In the video, Judy was on her hands and knees on a messy bed, face buried in a pillow as a dark skinned ogre of a man pistoned her well lubed asshole. "Baby that feels so good," video Judy declared. "Your cock feels so good in my asshole."

"Who is that?" Beth asked, as Judy put the phone away. She glanced towards Craig, who was still engrossed in his hockey game.

"Our neighbor Bill," Judy explained biting her lip, "his wife was recording us that afternoon."

"Wow. So this..." Beth began too loudly.

"Keep your voice down, honey." Judy said, glancing significantly towards the living room. "It's important to be discrete."

"So your neighbor Bill fucked you in the ass while his wife recorded it?" Beth was fascinated. She was both shocked and appalled at the debauchery. How could they bring themselves to do such things? "And Craig doesn't know about this?"

Judy laughed again, this time uproariously, leaning over the counter and slapping her hand down repeatedly on the marble surface. Beth waited awkwardly while she recovered. "Oh my dear sweet innocent child," Judy said, wiping a tear from her eye. "Craig was the one who suggested it in the first place!"

"But why?" Beth asked, still unsure if she was intrigued, horrified or offended. She needed to know more about the swingers' life style.

"Well, because it's hot mainly," Judy explained adjusting the bun at the back of her head. "But we come up with all kinds of excuses. In this case it was because Bill and Craig had gone out for drinks and Bill settled the tab."

"I see, so your husband just kind of whored you out to his friend," Beth asked, she was leaning somewhat towards 'offended', but the line of their conversation was still making her panties wet. "How can you let them use you like that?"

"Is that a serious question?" Judy asked, surprised. "Do I... do I need to show you the video again?"

"No that's okay," Beth made a mental note to sign up for the Burtons' website later.

"Look its easy. Sometimes one of us needs a favor and we repay each other with sex." Judy tapped her chin with a slender finger. "Of course if I'm honest sometimes the favor itself is sex. Naturally consent is very important to us. Its not like Craig just hands me off to Bill without me having a say in it. Negotiation is part of the fun," she explained. "For example, if you're really desperate I could ask my husband to fuck you. I don't usually allow him to fuck the students, but if you're alright with us recording you and putting the video on the Internet I'll make an exception." Judy looked Beth up and down, sizing up her tits and thick thighs through her clothes. "Unless of course you'd prefer some attention from me."

Beth was taken aback and felt her libido scream. She'd never been with a woman before and she recoiled, her panties going from moist to damp under Judy's sultry gaze. Fuck, that's gonna take a while to unpack. I'm gonna have to take these panties off if she keeps looking at me like that!

"That's okay," Beth said, suddenly nervous. "Maybe I should just go." She took a step towards the door, hoping that Judy would jump her to keep her from running.

"Oh I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable Beth," Judy apologized. Her demeanor wilted. "Its always hard to tell whether someone is interested in same-sex encounters." Judy sighed, disappointed.

Beth wrangled her emotions as she struggled with the realization that despite never having been with a woman, she wanted to fuck Judy. Or more accurately, she wanted Judy to fuck her. The thought roiled in her skull, with no experience with women to speak for her brain had trouble deciding what that would actually look like.

"Craig doesn't normally let me fuck the students either," Judy lamented. "He gives me great plow every now and again of course, but our best sex invariably involves other people. Do you still want me to ask if he'll take you downstairs?"

"He seems a little preoccupied with his game," Beth glanced over her shoulder through the open doorway that led into the hallway. Across the hall in the living room, Craig's eyes were still focused on the screen, but his position had changed since they walked past. He was now leaning towards them on the couch, one ear turned towards the two women in the kitchen.

"Not as much as you might think. He loves hockey, but there's something he loves much more," Judy leaned towards her over the counter, putting her weight on her elbows. That hunger was back in Judy's eyes, some unspoken debauchery perched on her lips. Beth didn't need to hear it. Damn this woman is hornier than I am.

"I get it," Beth said aloud, raising her eyebrow and holding up her hand. "So what are we gonna do?"

"It's simple, I'll let my husband fuck you, but I want something from you in exchange, can you handle that?"

"What do you want from me?" Beth asked, her mind racing with ideas of what she might offer, or what the older woman might demand in exchange for access to Craig. Judy was still leaning over the counter. Beth realized she had a good angle on her cleavage as the collar of her shirt hung down. Is this some kind of power move she uses on men? Beth wondered. Judy was obviously horny and Beth realized she was going to have to leave her comfort zone if she wanted to get some cock.

"I could uh... I could go down on you," Beth suggested. She screwed up her face, unsure of how to feel about the fact that she was offering to do this. She'd never tasted pussy other than her own.

"Are you actually interested in women?" Judy stepped around the corner of the island, and approached Beth in the doorway of the kitchen. "We really only want to do things that are erotic for everyone involved. If it's not hot for you, there's no point in you doing it."

Beth thought about it; thought about Judy on her back, legs spread, Beth with her face between her legs and felt a surge of arousal. Beth had never chewed anyone's carpet, but thinking about fucking Judy with her tongue was definitely making her wet. "Yeah," She said quietly, admitting it as much to herself as to Judy. "I want to know what you taste like. I want to eat your pussy," she said finally, licking her lips.

Judy perked up. "That's more like it!" she said, surprised. "I should warn you though," Judy went on, "Craig is a licker and if he tastes my pussy on your face, he's absolutely going to want to lick my juices off of you."

A damn broke inside her. Suddenly the thought of eating out this horny old bird had her own juices flowing in earnest. If smelling Judy's pussy on her face was gonna get Craig going that worked for her. The hornier he got the harder he'd fuck her. "That sounds kinda hot actually," Beth admitted. "when do we start?"

"We need to have a conversation about safety first," Judy told her. "It wouldn't do for anything to happen that you're not comfortable with," Judy called out into the living room. "Craig, would you come here please?"

Craig forgot about the hockey game so fast that Beth wondered whether he'd actually been watching it. In an instant the TV was off and Craig was out of his chair and moving towards the kitchen. "Yes dear?" He said.

Like his wife, Craig was past forty and pushing fifty. Gray had claimed almost everything from his head to his beard. Beth could see that his t-shirt and slacks hid a body that had succumbed to a more relaxed lifestyle. He'd been muscular in his youth, but now had a beer belly and a little extra weight. I'm not so skinny either, Beth reminded herself. Nevertheless, Craig moved with confidence, and his handsome smile beamed at her as he took his place next to his wife.

"So I'll get right to the point. As you may have heard, Beth is feeling frisky and needs some male attention," Judy said, "if you think you're up for it, Beth has graciously offered to eat me in exchange for having access to you for as long as it takes to satisfy her needs. Are you interested?"

"I could be convinced to entertain a lovely young lady," Craig said. "We're on safety, is that right?" Craig asked, looking at his wife.

"That's right."

Wow, these folks are really suckers for procedure, Beth thought. No spontaneous jumping-of-bones here.

"Okay." And then Craig launched into a spiel he'd obviously gone over a number of times before. "I'm not really allowed to sleep with the students, but when we do, it's very important to us that everyone has the right expectations. We don't really use safe words because we don't mess around with non-consent play, so you can just ask to stop any time if you need to. 'If you're not having fun, we're done,' so the saying goes." Beth had never heard any such saying but firmly agreed with it's sound principles.

"Okay so first question, what do you actually want to do here?" Craig asked.

"I kinda want to get fucked," Beth admitted, subconsciously rubbing her thighs together.

"Please be more specific," Craig instructed, deadpan, "a lot more specific, and with details."

Beth filled her lungs and addressed them in a torrent. She was nervous. More nervous than she'd ever been, and the words spilled out of her like beads out of whore's ass. "I want to eat your wife's pussy until she comes in my face, then I want you to put me on my back and rub my clit while you fuck my pussy. I want to come my fucking brains out and then I want you to blow your load inside me," she rambled. She was shocked with herself and covered her reddening face with her hands to hide her embarrassment as she turned away from Craig. "Judy said you might want to lick her juices off my face after she comes, I'm okay with that as long as your cock ends up inside me."

Craig stuttered, driven nearly speechless by her thoroughness. Beth stole a glance at his crotch and saw that his cock was stirring like an anaconda against the inside of his pants.

"Awesome, you know exactly what you want to do, that's great!" Craig cheered. "I think we're gonna have fun today. Here's another question, a couple actually. First, you mentioned me blowing my load inside you. Did you bring condoms?" Craig asked.

Shit. She hadn't thought of that. "No, shit. I didn't think of that actually. I'm on the pill, so I'm okay with doing it raw, if you are." I'd prefer that actually.

"Okay, we'll put a pin in that. We'll have to check and see if we have any around here," Judy insisted. "We just prefer to use protection with people we're with for the first time."

"Of course, I completely understand," Beth said, smiling. She looked at Craig. His expression was somewhat disappointed and he gave her an apologetic smile. Craig wants to do it raw too. Nice.

"Next question," Craig went on. "On scale from 1 to 10, how rough do you want to be?"

Beth raised an eyebrow. "Can I get some context on where certain things fall on this scale?"

"Well, at 1 I'll treat you like a virgin. I'll be gentle." Craig explained. "At a 5 I'll fuck you hard. There could be some light spanking or even choking if you're into that. At 10 well, heavy spanking for sure, slapping..." he said,

"Slapping?" Beth asked, incredulous.

"Oh yeah, I love it when he smacks me around like a filthy little bitch," July blurted, she leaned over and nibbled on his ear. His cock twisted around in his pants and he reached down to adjust himself as it moved towards a full erection.

"We're not talking about full on BDSM stuff here, although we can definitely tie you up if you want," Craig explained, "Most of the students aren't really into that sort of thing."

I'm a 5, she thought, but she wanted to push the envelope. "I think I'm like a 6 or a 7," Beth told them. She realized her heart rate was way up. She was starting to breathe heavily. She was pushing it a little, maybe, but she wanted to see what this old man would do to her. She didn't mind being a little sore the next day.

"Alright I think that's everything," Craig said rubbing his hands together.

"Except the condoms," Judy said. "I'll check upstairs."

Judy left the kitchen and took the stairs to the second floor, leaving Beth alone with her husband for the first time. She took the opportunity to lean in close to him and whisper. "Assuming everything goes well here tonight, if you don't get to raw dog me, you're welcome to come by the Clubhouse later for another round."

Craig sucked in air through his teeth, and shivered. "Judy and I are very open about our sexuality and we sometimes enjoy other partners, but we don't usually fuck other people without the other person's knowledge and consent," Craig explained.

Wait a minute. "Usually?" Beth asked, raising an eyebrow. "So sometimes you fuck other people on the sly."

"We're not supposed to. There are rules." Craig shrugged, moving further into the kitchen. He leaned back against the marble topped island in the center and crossed his arms.

"Go on," Beth probed.

"Well, I have a rule that if Judy gets into trouble without me, she has to record everything and she has to tell me every detail about what happens." Craig ran his fingers through his dark, curly hair.