Beth and the Burtons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth gasped, the threat of orgasm lingering under the pressure of his thumb as he rubbed her clitoris and pushed his member deeper into her guts. Her body tensed once and then she was writhing and pulling against the flimsy handcuffs that held her arms up against the bed; moaning hard as his cock plowed the depths of her body. "Fuck! I'm coming!" Beth shouted, shocked and elated. She arched her back as Craig pushed her right knee up towards her shoulder. She flexed her pussy around his dick, squeezing him as hard as she could as he reached the zenith of each thrust. "Craig that feels so good, you're making me feel so good right now!" She moaned

"How does her pussy feel, Craig?" Judy asked.

"Tight," Craig grunted, "and wet! But she's squeezing me like a vice!"

"Give her your load Craig!" Judy shouted.

"No not yet," Beth said. "Don't cum in me yet, it feels so fucking good. Please keep fucking me! Please keep fucking me just like that." She realized, belatedly, that she was begging. She wanted to pull him down onto her and bite his face and neck. She wanted to drag her nails down his back and grab his ass as he pistoned her. She struggled against the handcuffs restraining her hands, but couldn't concentrate on the task with passion taking all her concentration. "I want to try being choked," Beth demanded, "If you can do that without taking your thumb off my clit."

"Judy I'm gonna need your help," Craig said. Sweat was rolling down his chest in long rivulets. "Set up the tripod and then get over here and rub her clit while I choke her."

Judy rushed to comply. The tripod was already in position. She mounted the camera, pulled off her top and carefully climbed into bed next to Beth. She caressed Beth's tits for a moment, and then let her hand slide down over Beth's stomach. Her fingers wormed their way into Beth's bush until they reached Craig's hand. "I'm ready," she said.

"Go easy. Keep it going." Craig said. And then Judy was rubbing her clit, a little too quickly, and Beth was watching Craig's hand in slow motion as he reached for her neck. He grabbed her and squeezed, cutting off the flow of blood and air to her head. Her vision swam, and she looked at Craig through watering eyes. Her whole body tensed, and fresh waves of incredible pleasure rushed up her spine.

"That's enough Craig! Give her your load!" Judy ordered, and she lowered her lips onto Beths nipple, swirling her tongue around the periphery of her areola. Her fingers fluttered over Beth's clit, far too fast to sustain her orgasm any longer. This is it, Beth thought.

Craig released the pressure on her throat for a moment so she could breathe. "Give it to me daddy," Beth pleaded through the gap, "knock me up in front of your wife!" And then his hand clamped down again, and he was thrusting, harder and harder as the floodgates of his balls opened. She squeezed him as hard as she could, clamping down on his cock even as her body spasmed and shook with the last throws of her thundering orgasm. A torrent of hot semen spilled into her, filling her and seeped out around them to pool under her ass.

"Fuck!" He shouted and groaned, his cock twitching as the last of his sperm found its way out of him. "That was incredible!" He released Beth's neck and leg and collapsed on top of her. Judy reclaimed her hand from between them and Beth fiddled with the handcuffs to free herself. She lowered her hands and caressed Craig's back.

Judy ran her fingers through Beth's hair. "Did you enjoy that?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh fuck yeah," Beth replied, gasping for breath. "That was amazing!" She replied. Craig remained silent, his head down against the bed next to Beth's; his back rising and falling as he recovered. She stroked his back, enjoying his weight as his cock shrank and slipped out of her. "Do you two always fuck like this?" Beth asked. She was elated, but exhausted; her whole body covered in sweat.

"As often as we can!" Judy's smile was wide and genuine. "But its rare for people to just stop by looking for sex like this."

"Really glad you did though," Craig muttered, exhausted.

"Alright Craig, off!" Beth pushed on Craig's side until he rolled onto his back, still breathing heavily.

Beth got up and reached for her clothes. Judy handed her a box of tissues and she wiped the residual semen from between her thighs. "Thanks Judy," Beth said, smiling. "If it's okay, I'm gonna go. I need to get ready for class tomorrow." There was a garbage can next to the bed, she tossed the soaked tissue into the garbage.

"No problem Beth," Judy replied, still smiling. "Come visit us any time."

Beth got dressed and headed home, elated and eager to face the work ahead of her.