Beth-Anne Becomes Daddy's Delight

Story Info
Daddy checks out daughter and discovers her sensuality.
6k words
4.68
26k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
116 Followers

Beth-Anne Becomes Daddy's Delight

By leo12856

Daddy is captivated by Beth-Anne's erotic alluring Mona Lisa smile as she slowly eases her white sating thong down. (If daddy-daughter incest offends you, then read no further!)

From 18 Beth-Ann blossomed. The previous spindly girl developed, her curves and hips emerged, along with her waist, shoulders, 32c tits, and an ass that, now she was 20 was perfect.

Although I saw her just about every day, I did not really see the gradual transformation. Sure, I noticed there were changes, but the full development of this person was somewhat unfocussed within me. It was, however, another person who actually made me realise what was now the reality with Beth-Anne.

"I must say," Johnny my neighbor said with a little hesitancy, "and maybe it's something I shouldn't, but your daughter is something special."

It was at our annual backyard neighborhood BBQ, which my wife Wendy and I hosted. Johnny was standing next to me at the BBQ, nursing a drink, and looking across the yard. His eyes were focussed in only one direction.

"Don't jump down my throat, Ash, but she is hot," he added, again a little hesitant and then paused. "That," he went on, "is a perfect Georgia peach."

Looking at Annie again I could only, silently, agree. Her ass was the perfect Georgia peach, curved and shaped, and so alluring.

Our backyard was large, a well-cared lawn running to the pool, rocks and landscaped, manicured, the ground lit gardens dotted along the side and back fences. Table and comfortable Adirondack chairs dotted the lawn. Around the perimeter were a number of Hawaiian burning torches to retard insects and add flickering light to the garden. An outdoor bar and BBQ area was off the pool and that was where I was standing, tending the meat, trying not to cremate it. Not too far from me was a guy who tended the bar near my office who was always available to pick up some extra cash for social events. He was too busy to hear Johnny and me.

The back of the two-story house was all French doors opening onto a patio featuring large pot plants and smaller shaped trees. The house was extensive and reflected the success my wife Wendy and I had had in the corporate world.

From all along the street our guests were all there, around the backyard swimming pool, relaxing, drinking, eating, catching up and probably a few were even checking each other out. It was an annual get-together everyone enjoyed. It was a warm night, fortunately not humid and the burning torches kept most of the insects away.

We'd lived in the neighborhood for about 15 years, knew the people up and down the street. A comfortable upper middle-class bastion of professional people married and established. The odd split and divorce, problem kids, economic issues. But mostly stability.

Me, I'm Ash, or Ashley as my mom would say, 48, engineer, successful and now starting to ease back from building a successful business. Just over six feet and around 180, brown hair, clean shaven, I keep fit at the gym maybe once or twice a week. At my stage I can be in casual clothes seven days a week. Tonight, I was in a polo shirt and tailored shorts with docksiders.

My wife Wendy was a couple of years younger 5'6" in bare feet, 120, blond highlights, fit and trimmed. Well curved with a sexy ass, which I always admire, 35c tits just starting to feel the pull of gravity and great legs which she liked to show off in short, pleated skirts when we went out. Tonight, she was in tight yellow shorts and a loose, low cut top with a push up bra, so her tits defied any sag. She, as usual, looked great. The bra she'd slipped on not just showed off her tits but lifted them and gave them a seductive bounce when she walked or danced.

Wendy and I had hooked up my first years after graduation when we both worked in construction engineering consultancy. We seemed to connect almost immediately and within two years we were married. Sex with Wendy was constant, and I discovered there was a slight kinky streak in her which resulted in many memorable days and nights.

In our first 10 years, even the birth of Beth-Anne had not restricted the sexual times we had. Wendy loved sex and wanted it, and I was so glad to go along with her. Now the kinky side of her began to come out it was like a new avenue of sexual eroticism.

At neighborhood get-togethers Wendy wore either the tight shorts with a hemline halfway up her thighs and low-cut top with the bouncy bra or else a mini sun dress. Wendy liked attention, and she usually was rewarded. She was an inveterate flirt but knew how far to go with the men she flirted with, especially around home. Except during a three-month period when I was in Indonesia overseeing a major project Wendy and I had always been together.

Johnny certainly was enjoying his night and, as usual, he kept an eye on Wendy. She and he would often flirt but that was all. He was the neighborhood guy I'd probably known the most. Gregarious. Confident. Flirty with women and sometimes a rare strayer from home. I knew that as he'd told me.

But tonight, he was checking out my daughter, Beth-Ann. She was Beth-Ann to him, the neighbors, most of her friends. But to me she'd always been Annie.

What he said made me look across at her, just by the underwater lit, shimmering pool.

What had crept up on me now, in the pool light, was obvious. Beth-Anne was special, and she was stunning.

Standing with her back to us, her body showed the curve down from her slim shoulders to her waist and then the flare across her hips and down her perfect legs. There were her shorts and a cropped tee-shirt. Beth-Anne was about 5'5" and just on 100 pounds, which she carried casually and with poise and a certain girlish freedom. Blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair, a slightly upturned nose and expressive mouth that was usually coated with bright pink lip gloss. She was someone who was noticed wherever she went and was confident in herself. Her first year, now at the local community college, had given her increased confidence as she grew and developed.

Annie's tight ass was encased in stretch athletic short shorts, covering from her hips just to the edge of her ass cheeks. The booty shorts had an extra seam, the scrunchy seam, that cut between her cheeks to part them and almost show her as if she were naked. Perfect cheeks outlined by the tight and thin white material. In the light I could see there was no panty line, and I did wonder as I looked what was under those so tight shorts that showed her ass so distinct and so clear.

Backlit from the pool lights she was stunning. I couldn't help but stare intently at her shape, but it was her ass in those shorts that held my eyes. So curved and perfect. So beautifully shaped. And so sexy.

"She is that Johnny," I said regaining some poise. It was as if I was seeing the total package for the first time.

I'd seen her going to school, in sport clothes, swimming costumes, party dresses, even shorts and tee-shirts. I'd seen her during a period when she came home early from out-of-state college. She'd asserted her independence there with a wild bunch of first year male and female college students, experimenting with drugs and sex. It was just six months of independence which resulted in a lot of heartache for her and Wendy and me. Then Beth-Anne shrugged it off and came back to our city's renowned community college. It had been, she said, her mad period, and it was over.

She had a succession of boyfriends since coming home again but none ever stayed the distance with her.

A new group of friends, a decision to get studies back on track and sports brought her back, although there were still remnants of the sexual adventures she had experienced. Along with her mental development, her physical development continued unabated but not dramatically visible to me. Like the changes in her body, her overall attitudes blossomed.

Some of that flashed through my mind as I looked over at her but after Johnny's comment I was nudged to take in the overall spectre of Beth-Ann. And that was something to savor.

Both he and I were silent as we looked at her across the grass. The BBQ was my backstop as I stared. His was his drink, which he held but didn't sip.

I was checking her out. There was no doubt of that. But as I did, and as I was looking at her in a new light, exactly why I was doing it crossed my mind. It originated, I figured, in a bedroom erotic game Wendy started playing a couple of months back.

The first time she did it she came into bedroom from the adjoining dressing room in a light green baby doll pyjama set. "Hello daddy," she said in a soft voice, "do you like how I look?" I was both dumbfounded and aroused. Where had this come from, I wondered? "Does daddy like Wendy being naughty?" She turned slowly a few times to show me her baby doll outfit. She lifted the top of the pyjamas to show her frilly panties, stretched tight across her ass.

"Does daddy want to fuck little Wendy?" She stood beside the bed and slipped off her top, showing her tits and wiggling them in my face. "You like Wendy's titties? You want to suck them?" She was pressed against the side of the bed, showing off her tits. I was so aroused, and I immediately got into the flow of her bedroom game.

"Yes, little Wendy I love your titties and yes, I want to fuck you."

"You wanna put your cock in my cunny?" she said in her pretend little girl voice. "Daddy fucking little Wendy."

Her initiative led to the best sex we'd had in years and off and on over the next few months she repeated it with the same effect. I found out later she said it came from something she'd read on-line on kinky sex. It appealed to Wendy, and I was very appreciative to say the least. Maybe once a fortnight she became "little Wendy".

Now those recent erotic memories came back to me as I looked at Annie. Wendy was rekindled in my mind thoughts of Annie, and, for the first time, my cock started to stir as I looked, no stared, at Annie's ass in those shorts. The tight scrunchy seam between her cheeks, pulled them apart and highlighted her ass. The hem of the shorts was above the start of the bottom curve of her ass. I couldn't stop looking.

It's said people know when they're being stared at, and it was as if this was the case that night. She stopped talking to her girlfriends and turned her head slightly and saw us staring at her.

She looked at me quizzically. All I could do was smile at her and nod my head. She only took in me and not Johnny. She smiled at me in what I always thought was her Mona Lisa smile, mysterious and alluring, hidden thoughts behind it, expressive and provocative.

I had to look away and break my stare, returning to the BBQ and pushing aside slightly burnt hamburgers and links of sausages.

I realised I had been looking at her not as my daughter but as a desirable young woman who alluded sensual sexual presence.

Johnny and I talked about nothing in particular after that, but my mind was not on our conversation but on my mixed feelings of seeing what he had brought to my attention - the seeds of thinking of the sexual attraction of my daughter.

I tried to concentrate on the cooking tasks at hand but didn't totally succeed. For the next hour or so, as I flipped burgers and links and sipped beer, my eyes would move over the crowded backyard. I was drawn to her. As I looked, I'd see Annie, sometimes looking over at me and other times with her back to me, showing off those shorts. When she looked directly at me, she'd smile and then look away. It seemed to transform into a game between us, looking, turning, smiling, and locking eyes for a bit. She'd talk to her best friend Kelly, glance at me, look away, often with a smile of satisfaction.

At last, the party was over, and the neighbors headed back home. The bar was disassembled, the yard cleaned up, chairs and tables packed away and normality restored. Annie had gone to bed while Wendy and I had a quiet drink just off the pool and were pleased how it had all gone.

"Well," I said, "till next year." She laughed. She got up and leaned into me. "When you come up, Ash, little Wendy might be waiting for you." She smiled wickedly, gave me a kiss.

"What brought this on?" I asked.

"The party, a few drinks, my little tight shorts and bouncy bra, and a bit of flirting. I'm feeling frisky," she said.

"Flirting?" I asked, smiling as this was a rare but not unknown occurrence.

She giggled softly and said: "Johnny and a few others checked me out and Johnny patted my ass when I walked past him."

"Johnny did that?"

"Oh yes, he does it every now and then. It's a bit of fun as he knows he can't get any further." She stopped for a few seconds and added: "Not like a couple of the other moms around here who have felt Johnny lying on top of them."

Before I could respond she walked away saying "Give me 10 minutes."

Wendy was indeed waiting for me, dressed in the extra short and tight school uniform she'd bought a month or so ago at an adult shop when we were away. But as she sucked my cock and we fucked, playful Wendy and Annie melded into one as daddy was asked several times how good his cock felt in her cunt.

We kept the noise down as much as possible but as Annie's room was on the opposite side of the house there was little change of being overheard. By the time we were finished I was exhausted and sated, as was Wendy. "Mmmmm," she said as she kissed my ear, "little Wendy is a good fuck, isn't she." I could only murmur "yes" but "little" Wendy and Annie had become indivisible in my mind. Fuck, I thought as I drifted off to sleep, what's happening?

I awoke next morning, alone in the bed. Not unusual as Wendy often liked an early morning run, pounding the paths around the nearby park in her fitness regime. In the air in the bedroom was the distinct reminder of sex. I slipped on some shorts and headed downstairs for coffee. In the kitchen I found Annie in loose green shorts and a matching tee-shirt. She looked up at me when I walked through the door as if she wanted to say something but avoided it and chatted about non-events, weather, and such.

On my second cup of coffee, she looked up as if she'd made a decision.

"I saw you checking me out last night daddy," she said. "Never seen you do that before."

"Well," I said, a little hesitatingly, unsure, "Well Johnny said to me as we were talking how good you were looking, and I suppose, then, I had a close look." I paused. "I much confess Annie, I thought he was right."

"What do you mean daddy?"

"Well, you did look stunning." Again, I paused. "Maybe I hadn't appreciated that before."

I thought for a few seconds thinking I needed to explain. "Well, it's like when things can be a little abstract and, well, you've always subconsciously known something. But until someone else makes you see it clearly. Then you appreciate it."

"You mean me?"

"Yes. When Johnny made his comment to me after he'd been looking at you, I looked and saw just how stunning you were."

She looked at me with more than simple curiosity. Then she said: "Well Johnny always looks. Has for some time."

"Has he?"

"Sure, like, he checks out all the girls... and some of the moms too."

"Does it worry you?"

"Oh no. It's a bit of fun and some of us like to tease him a bit. We show him our asses and maybe a hint of our tits. He's harmless and it's a bit of fun."

"Annie!"

"Well daddy, you asked. And beside you haven't said what made you start to check me out."

I was so unsure of what to say but I had to respond.

"I guess it was those shorts you were wearing, Annie. The white ones and they showed you off in a stunning way. They held my attention. It was something special. Well, at least to me it was."

"You were looking at my ass daddy? And my booty shorts?"

I nodded.

"You've, like, never done that before."

"Well, I've never looked at you that way before. Or seen you in those shorts."

She looked at me with a slight grin. "Did you like what you saw?"

I just nodded, knowing we had crossed some boundaries.

It was just then that I heard Wendy thumping across the back patio as she finished her run. She came through the door, sweating and breathing hard. Swigging from her water bottle she saw the two of us.

"At least you two are up," she said as she began her post run warm down exercises using the bench in the middle of the kitchen for support.

For me, watching her stretch meant I could avoid any more of the answers to questions Annie might want to ask.

Annie only waited a few minutes before saying she was going over to Kelly's, leaving Wendy and I to talk about last night's party and the next few days. That was when I learnt she was going to her folks' place for a few days as her mom needed some support on health issues.

As her and I discussed it I knew it meant Annie and I would be alone in the house, day, and night, while she was away. In light of the discussion her mom's arrival had cut short, ideas did begin to flood through my mind.

I'd told Annie I liked checking her out and she made no secret that she didn't mind it, with us two alone in the house, what, I wondered, might happen. Erotic thoughts raced through my mind and sparked my imagination. I'd never had those thoughts before about Annie but after last night I did.

Wendy sent Annie a text telling her she'd be at her mom's house for a couple of days due to health issues. An hour later she was gone, leaving me alone in the sprawling house. When Annie would be home, I didn't know and, what would happen after she walked through the door, I was equally ignorant. But I was aroused by the erotic thoughts that raced through my mind.

About an hour later I heard the front door open and close. I was in my home office working on some client issues when I felt her presence behind me. She had her hand on my shoulder, and I could smell her slight sweatiness and fresh cologne. It was an earthy not unpleasant aroma couched with some hint of sweetness.

"Just you and me, daddy," she said with a slight hint of understanding as she leant down and kissed my ear, sending a shiver through me. "I just need to shower and get changed." And then she was gone, and I could hear her footsteps running up the stairs.

Any thought of working through a client issue was gone as I sat at my small desk, staring at the laptop screen.

Fifteen slow minutes passed before I heard her footsteps again, coming down the stairs slowly. I sensed her coming into my office and I spun around in my chair, and she was standing just inside the door, her hands on her hips.

Annie was in the white shorts again, standing with her right leg crooked a little. She was also wearing a thin cotton wrap around, bolero-like, top with obviously no bra as her nipples showed through the thin material. The shorts were tight against the "Y" of her legs and hips and drew my stare.

"Seeing as how you liked these booty shorts, daddy, I thought, well, like, I'd put them on again.

She turned to show the effect of that extra tight scrunchy seam between her ass cheeks which showed her ass as if she was naked and her two cheeks were perfectly on display.

"You still like checking out my ass, daddy?"

"I do Annie."

She swayed from side to side a bit to give the full effect.

"You are such a tease, Annie."

"I think today, daddy, there might be more than teasing."

She came over and gave me a hug and rubbed herself against me.

With a slight hint of confected sarcasm: "You can come up to my bedroom in a couple of minutes if you can drag yourself away from your work, daddy."

With that she skipped out of my office and was off up the stairs again. I stood up, straightened myself, including rearranging my growing cock, and followed up the stairs in her wake.

leo12846
leo12846
116 Followers
12