Beth-Anne Becomes Daddy's Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was standing beside her bed, facing me, slowly untying her top. Once she undid the bow, she just let it drop to the floor. Then she turned twice to show me her white booty shorts and her ass, with both cheeks made more prominent by the tight seam that ran down her ass crack.

"You liked these shorts daddy, but, well, they have to go."

She slipped her little shorts off to reveal her matching white satin thong, I was nervous - and so too was she. I hugged her and softly l kissed her neck and ears and could feel her relaxing into me. One hand slipped down to her ass to feel her almost bare ass and the smooth satin thong strap that disappeared between her cheeks.

Then she surprised me. "In my mad period at college daddy, I did have a few men."

"What?"

"Yes." She wiggled her ass on my hand. "A couple of the boys I played with brought their older brothers along one time and one, like, brought his uncle. And there was another one too".

"His uncle? Who else?"

"Just an older guy I met one time off college. He was, like, a bit older than you, but he made me feel so good.

Her head was slightly downcast. "The boy's uncle was so different from the boys. Took his time. I'm saying this daddy as I want you to know."

In her way she was telling me that she'd been with a man before. It was both disconcerting and concerning. The idea, the images in my mind that she had had sex with men, men like me, was partly repugnant but also very arousing. Here was my daughter saying she'd had sex with a man, a man like me, before. It was also an awakening for me about how little I knew of her. But here she was, my arms around her, my hand on her thong-clad ass and kissing her neck and ears. And she was responding.

"Only Kelly knows," she said softly. "And daddy, the idea of a grown man does excite me. Especially you."

I slipped my hand under her thong to feel all her smooth ass. Her skin was like silk and my hand slipped sideways between her cheeks, my ring finger and little finger exploring her cheek. I was lost in the feelings coming through my two fingers.

"So, you want another grown man?"

She didn't respond, just parted her legs a little. I pulled her in a little harder against my cock, which was straining in my shorts.

Then I found out she could be as raunchy as her mom.

"Yes daddy, you're going to fuck me. You're going to fuck your Annie. You're going to put your hard cock in my cunt."

"You want it, do you Annie?"

"Oh yes. I want your big hard cock. Like, I've wanted it since I saw you checking me out at the BBQ."

I laughed a little. "Well, that's thanks to Johnny."

"He'd fuck me if he got the chance, but, like, he won't ever get it. He can only dream," she said and laughed softly. "But," she added with a seductive edge to her voice, "you never know."

"Annie," I almost spat out, then I thought for a second or so, adding: "I not sure if I could take that smug bastard hinting to me he'd had you."

"OK," she said and then I felt Annie slip her fingers into the band on each side of her thong, edge it down and kick it away. She looked straight at me and, again, there was the Mona Lisa smile, offering such a hint of desire and mystery.

Beth-Anne dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts and briefs off, freeing my cock. I heard her moan softly and then felt her breath on the tip of my cock. She breathed on it for a bit and then I felt her tongue touch me and lick of the emerging pre cum. Looking down I saw two or three drops of pre cum emerged from my cock and she lapped them up. Then she kept lapping as more emerged.

"You taste nice daddy, she said. "Better than any cock I've tasted."

There was something about Annie being a bit of a slut that was turning me on more and more. Her words, the soft way she spoke and the use of her tongue on my cock had me totally lost in lust. Then she took the head of my cock in her mouth and then more. The feeling on my cock being in her wet and warm mouth was exhilarating. She used her tongue to swirl around my cock, teasing it and making it wet. All the time her sucking motions was getting me more and more aroused. If she kept this up, I would soon explode in her mouth. Something I wanted to delay.

"I'm not going to cum in your mouth just yet, Annie. I want to feel my cock in you first."

"Mmmmm, daddy, I want that too. Feeling your cock filling my cunt."

My cock was out of her mouth and dripping in her saliva and my pre cum. I looked down at her, her legs spread and showing her hairless cunt. She saw me looking and used her hand to rub herself and part her labia.

"See what's waiting for you daddy. I'm waxed and, like, so wet."

I moved so I was between her legs with my cock pointing straight at her cunt.

"Oh fuck Annie, I want you so much."

"Slide your cock into me, daddy."

I resisted the temptation to lean down and use my tongue on her clitty. I moved closer to her. She was flat on the bed, legs open and then she raised her knees.

Then there was that special moment when my cock parted her labia. Soon the tip was beyond there and inside her. She was wet and a little tight. I eased more into her, and my cock was engulfed her warm wetness, consuming it and urging me on.

"Oh daddy," she said softly, "that feels soooooo good."

"It does, doesn't it Annie. My cock being consumed by your cunt."

And it was being consumed.

The feeling on my cock that were transmitted throughout my body were such that I pushed until all my cock was inside her. It was her wetness that encased my cock, teasing it, making it feel strong and hard and wanting to get as far inside her body as I could. I could feel her pushing back into me as if she too wanted the same feeling, in reverse - me pushing and her taking.

I felt her legs wrap themselves around me, holding me to her as I thrust, withdrew, and thrust again, over and over I repeated, forcing my cock into her. It was just fucking to fulfill lust.

As my cock pushed into her, I started to feel her contract, approaching orgasm. She took my cock rapidly, wanting it and approaching orgasm. I was doing the same. I could feel my cock grow a little and feel that I was about to cum. We approached it almost at the same time, Annie pushing up into my cock and me thrusting. Her legs wrapped around me tighter, gripping me tighter as she moaned loudly as she rushed to her climax.

We came almost simultaneously. I felt my cock spurt rope and rope of creamy semen into her. The she came and her muscles pushed some of the cum back on my cock. She shuddered and spasmed. My cock was like a plug, preventing my cum and her climax flooding back on me.

"Oh fuck, daddy, I can feel your cum inside me," she said, panting and writhing under me.

We lay there for a few minutes, me on top of her. Then I eased off her and lay beside her. I was exhausted and almost drifting with exhilaration. Bliss is sexual release.

I felt her lean over to the bedside table and grab tissues from the box. She got up with several tissues held between her legs.

"Can't be leaking your cum on the carpet, daddy," she said flippantly as she headed for the bathroom.

Within a few minutes she was back with a warm wet washcloth which she used on my cock and balls, and upper thighs. Softly, almost tenderly she replaced semen with warm cleanness, well almost.

The washcloth discarded she leaned between my open legs and started to blow hot air on my cock and balls. Then her tongue teased my cock and licked up and down and around and under the head, letting me feel the warm wetness of her tongue. As she did, she almost set shivers down my spine, the feeling was that good. I could only imagine, one, how she knew to do this and, two, how many times she'd done it. They were not questions I was about to ask as I lay back and enjoyed her undoubted skill in oral sex.

She eased my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me from between my legs, her face dominated by her blue eyes, showing lust and, because of her size, a little innocence.

"I love tasting me and you on your cock, daddy. It's better after you've fucked me as I can, like, fit all your soft cock in my mouth."

She just continued teasing my cock with her mouth and tongue as I lay on the bed, saying nothing as there was nothing to say. As she sucked, I started to slowly get hard again.

"Well daddy. It looks like my mouth is working. You seem to respond to your girl."

She let my cock fall from her mouth and again looked up at me from between my legs with her Mona Lisa smile.

"Seeing I'm enjoying men again, daddy, if you're not around I well, like, have to let Johnny play with my ass. He seemed to like it too."

With a soft giggle she resumed sucking, enticing my hardness with her mouth and tongue, and her evocative thoughts. She drew as much of my cock into her mouth as she could, and I felt the tip against the back of her mouth. She pushed a little more and then gagged as the tip at the opening of her throat. She couldn't take any more and I eased back. With most of my cock as deep in her mouth as possible I felt her tongue licking at the base of my cock and the edge of my balls. She let my cock fall out of her mouth and she lay across my legs, one hand teasing my balls.

She kept bringing me to the point of cumming and then pulling back, edging me.

"Where did all this come from?" I asked, falling back on the pillows. I was exhausted, but curious.

"Kelly and I and the Internet. Watching cock sucking videos and looking at pictures. We, like, used carrots and cucumbers and a banana, but the skin of the banana didn't taste good. Then when I was looking in mom's closet for some shoes to wear, I found, in a box, her rubber cock and, well, like, Kelly and I used that to practice."

Looking straight at me, holding my cock, she said: "And it seems to have worked with you."

I was now hard again, the result of her talents. She rose from the bed and moved so she climbed on top of me, taking my now hard cock in her hand and easing it into her wet and recently fucked cunt. She was still so wet and there were remnants of my cum and hers which provided the erotic lubrication for my cock.

Annie rode me hard, and I lay back and enjoyed her actions. Again, she knew what she was doing and how to get the best out of a cock for both of us. I knew I wouldn't last long, and I couldn't. I felt her cunt muscles start to tighten again and knew she was about to cum with me.

"Fuck, Annie," I said loudly, "I'm cumming again." And I did and more semen, rope by rope, flowed into her and I felt her cunt spasm as she too orgasmed.

I stayed flat on my back on the bed with her lying on top of me. I could hardly move, sated, and spent as my cock again softened in her. She just stayed lying on top of me and we both drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning with the sun streaming through the curtained windows. Annie was lying on her side, her right leg over me and her cunt pushed hard against me. I stirred a bit, and she woke as well.

"Mmmmmm, daddy," she said softly and sleepily. "That was so good."

I patted her bare ass as if to agree with her. Annie stretched and pushed against me more.

"You know," she said, her face turned to me with her allusive smile, knowing she wanted to say something. "Mom fucks grandpa."

I nodded. Of course, I knew. I had known for some time. She had for some years. Wendy and I rarely talked about it, but she knew it did make my cock harder when she did.

"In fact, daddy," Annie said, "they're probably, like, doing it at this moment."

She smiled again and then climbed on top of me. She grabbed my cock, squeezed it and teased her labia with it. The she eased it into her slippery cunt, slowly pushing down.

"Mmmmm," she said as she placed a hand on each of my shoulders, holding me against the sheets, pushing down as her cunt took all my cock. She was not only slippery but warm and a little tight. Then she pushed more, and her cunt totally surrounded my cock, her pubic bone hard against me.

"Oh, fuck Annie," was all I could say as she pushed me into the bed, holding my shoulders as she started to ride my cock.

"Yes, daddy," was all she said as she fucked me.

It was total bliss.

And this new daddy-daughter relationship was just beginning.

12