Beth Ch. 01

Story Info
Beth is born.
2.2k words
4.54
22.2k
29
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers

My name is Paul. I am 36 years old, not married, 5'7", 150lbs and work as a pharmacist at Walgreens somewhere in the Midwest.

I was raised by conservative parents and until college studied in catholic schools.

When I was younger, most of my friends were girls. I guess it was easier for me to talk to them, because unlike many other boys, I wasn't much into sports or violent games.

It's not that I liked shopping, but I was a good listener when girls talked about skirts, blouses, swimsuits or bras.

My first sexual encounter happened when I was 23. She was older and seduced me with a lot of alcohol. Our affair lasted 2 weeks and then she left me for another guy.

I went out with another girlfriend for 4 years. She was average looking, but was nice, good cook and most importantly... she liked me. Our sex was simple, always missionary position and lasted 10 - 15 minutes every time.

I'd agree with you... My history did not suggest highly successful intimate relationships in the past.

Nowadays I am not attached.

I have 2 not-so-close guys friends that occasionally I spend time with. We watch certain TV programs and rarely go to movies together.

About 6 months ago a new guy by the name of Jim started showing up twice a week in the pharmacy. He brought us supplies from a big drug company. He was always smiley, telling jokes and was very helpful at work.

On days that he visited us, he'd join me for lunch.

We became friends, although we never went to each other's house. We'd meet in Starbucks or in a mall.

He was proud about of his latest promotion and liked to brag about it.

Mostly he was happy to talk about his pretty girlfriend that he loved very much and planned to marry in a year.

One day we met and he seemed to be in a sour mood.

"Jim, what's going on? You are always so jolly... Did somebody close to you die?..."

"Almost. Elizabeth and I planned an intimate party for the two of us on my birthday, which is exactly a week from now. But 2 days ago she announced that she was moving to San Francisco. Apparently she was having an affair with another guy for quite sometime. He moved to San Francisco a week ago and invited her to move in with him... She left the house this morning with a carry on, telling me that eventually she'd be back to take the rest of her stuff. What a great present for my 30th birthday!..."

He looked so sad... I hugged him, "Jim, I am no Elizabeth, but on your birthday I can come to your house. I'll bring you a present, we'll have a cake with candles and I'll try to cheer you up..."

"Paul, you really are a good friend... It will be next Thursday, let's say 6:00 pm. In case you arrive before me, I'll leave the key under the flower bed." He gave me his address and left.

During the week I thought about ways to lift his spirit.

I bought some decorations for the house, a large chocolate cake, cheap Champagne, colorful candles and a vase with pink orchids.

Thursday afternoon I was finished at work by 4:30 pm. I drove to Jim's house and entered in.

Before mounting the decorations, I checked the house. Was I snoopy? Probably yes...

In the bedroom, one of the closets was full with women's clothes.

In the main bathroom I saw a large purse full with expensive cosmetics.

Obviously Elizabeth was in a hurry and left most of her belongings in the house...

A crazy idea began creeping into my brain... After 10 minutes I decided to go with it!

First I decorated the living room and arranged a table for 2 with the cake, wine and candles.

Then I browsed through Elizabeth closet.

Based on the size and length of her dresses, we were both similar sizes...

I checked my watch. It was 5:15 pm. I had enough time...

I removed all my clothes and checked myself in the mirror.

I shaved earlier in the morning, but my legs were too hairy...

I found a shaver and did both my legs for the first time in my life. Then I took a short shower.

I chose clean white panties, stuffed a white soft bra with tissue paper and put on both.

I found a short black dress and wore it. I may have been biased, but it looked good on me...

Next I put make up, mascara and red lipstick on.

I even found a wig with long light brown color hair and adjusted it on my head.

I needed different shoes. Usually I wear men 8. I found a black 3" heels fancy shoes that were too tight on my legs, but they were the closest to my size, so I put them on.

I checked myself in the mirror, trying to sway my hips seductively, as I saw multiple times actresses do so naturally. It wasn't perfect, but I told myself that it was reasonable for a 'first timer'...

It was almost 6 o'clock.

I sat down on the love seat, leaned back and waited for Jim.

I must have dozed off, because the noise of door opening woke me up.

Jim entered, stared at me, "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?..."

I wasn't sure if he didn't recognize me or was playing with me...

I answered, "My name is Beth. I am here to celebrate with you your 30th birthday..."

"Beth, I stink after a long day's work. Let me take a shower first..."

He went to the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar.

From where I was sitting, I could see Jim in the shower through the bathroom mirror.

I never before thought about his looks. But now he was naked...

He looked good - Thirty years old, 6' tall, 200lbs of muscles with an impressive six pack.

He had a respectable 5" deflated uncircumcised cock. Much bigger than mine...

He soaped himself and then I heard the running water on his statuesque body.

When the water stopped, I heard him calling, "Beth, can you help me here?..."

I entered the bathroom. He was with his back to me and a towel in his hand.

"Will you please dry my back with this towel?"

I grabbed the towel and thoroughly dried his back from his shoulders down to his waist. I stopped there.

"Beth, be nice and dry EVERYTHING on my backside..."

My hands were trembling, but I did his feet and then climbed up to his calves and thighs. I ended by massaging... I mean drying his muscular ass cheeks.

"Beth, you were very good!" Then he turned to me, looking deep into my eyes. "But you need to finish the job..."

I looked at his shapely body, suddenly noticing that his pole was at half mast...

I glanced at him hesitantly. I felt his penetrating eyes ordering me to do it...

My hands felt weak as I dried him down from his upper chest through his sizeable pectorals to his flat tummy.

Then I knelt down and did his legs, stopping at his upper thighs.

He quietly said, "Beth, finish the job!..."

I used the towel gently wiping his dick and then his large hairy sac. I finished and gazed at him.

He smiled, "You see Beth, it wasn't hard, was it?..."

I was about to say that IT was 'half hard', but I resisted.

"Beth, go sit where you were before. I'll bring us something to drink and be back in a minute."

I sat down thinking about the unusual situation I found my self in...

He came back few minutes later with only his pants on. He offered me a glass. I chugged half of it.

"Beth, you look amazing!" He sat by me and placed his hand around my shoulder.

"In fact, you look very feminine and attractive!..."

His hand started caressing my back, moving to my neck and then to my chest.

"Your tits feel wonderful..."

I wasn't sure yet what game he was playing.

I leaned back and closed my eyes.

As his hand trailed and kneaded my chest, I felt his lips gently touching mine,

Instinctively my lips shut tightly.

"Beth, that's OK, be nice... It's my birthday and I deserve a birthday kiss..."

I kept my eyes closed and felt his mouth on mine again. This time he was more persistent.

I gave up and let his tongue invade my mouth. It explored my throat, softly sucking on my lips.

It was a weird sensation, but... not unpleasant...

I kept my eyes shut and let him do what he wanted.

His hand was roaming freely over my dress covered bra and his mouth was forcing my tongue to dance with his.

Then Jim's other hand pulled mine and placed it on his groin.

The bulge was unmistakable. His cock was stiff as a rock.

He held my palm there for few seconds and then bobbed it over his pants covered erection.

I did not resist. In fact, my own penis began to expand...

"Beth, you are so sexy... Please make me happy and massage me..."

I am not sure if it was the effect of the Champaign or my growing arousal, but my palm started rubbing his tent.

It continued growing under my touch, constricted by it's cage.

"Beth dear, I think that he likes you... He wants to be free... Please unzip my pants..."

By that time my mind was no longer thinking coherently.

I cautiously released the zipper.

Suddenly his member jolted out pointing straight up.

My palm enveloped it feeling it's smoothness covering the hard core. My hand slowly stroked the shaft.

I opened my eyes and observed his cock up close.

It was a magnificent tool!

The large spongy head stood proud above the large shaft.

The massive sac was darker and hairy, about 3 times the size of my own...

As I was patting his prick, a drop of precum appeared on it's top.

My fingers spread it above the head. I looked at Jim.

He glanced back at me, grabbed the hand that was manipulating his cock and gently pushed the fingers into my open mouth. I licked the precum. It had a faint oily bitter-sweet taste.

I smiled at Jim. My own penis expanded further inside my pants...

Yes, Jim wasn't the only horny guy...

Jim watched me and noticed the lust in my eyes.

His closest hand moved around my neck and slowly pushed my face down.

My hand was around his shaft when my lips met his mushroomed head. It felt soft.

I licked the tip. Another drop came out of his hole. I licked it too.

My lips wrapped around the big head and I started going down on him.

Yes, it felt very strange, because I was never attracted to men, never touched a man, except for touching myself during masturbations... And I definitely never gave head to another man!...

But for some reason... Being extremely aroused?... I was doing it voluntarily!..

My mouth gradually took more and more of Jim's meat into my unprotected throat.

Twice I was gagging and subsequently backed away, but I tried again and minutes later his long tool was all the way inside my throat.

Jim's breathing increased and he was now slow fucking my face.

I let him do it using his own rhythm as I was trying to keep my tongue in front of his pulsing cock as much as I could.

Suddenly his body quivered and he groaned, "Beth, take it now..." His hands held my head tight and streams of hot oily lava began pouring into my pharynx in pulsatile streams.

I swallowed the best I could. It wasn't tasty, but not disgusting either.

I was able to take most of it in and only little spilled from the side of my mouth.

When his deflating cock finished spewing it's last drops, I lifted my head, looked at Jim and licked my lips.

"Beth, you were A M A Z I N G!!!... Thank you very much for the best birthday present ever!..."

I smiled, "You welcome sir..."

"Beth, I would love to have more dates with you. Just let me know when you are free..."

Later, when I was at home in my bed, I recalled everything that happened.

Who would have thought?...

My dick hardened as I remembered drying his his prick in the bathroom, Jim French kissing me, hand job, sucking Jim's cock and swallowing his cum...

I masturbated and seconds later I erupted with larger than usual amount of goo...

Jim didn't try to contact me in the next 3 days, so I dialed his number.

"Who is calling?"

"That's me Paul..."

"Paul who?..."

"Jim, you know me, stop it..."

"Sorry sir, I am not sure who you are... Do you have another name?..."

I chuckled, "Yes. I am Beth..."

"Oh Beth, I missed you very much already! I'd love to meet you again. When are you free?"

"Jim, I can see you tomorrow night if you are free..."

"Beth, that will be awesome! Come to my house tomorrow before 7 pm. Your pretty clothes will be waiting for you on the table by the door..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers