Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
First time in public.
2.6k words
4.68
9.9k
14
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

The next day during my work at the pharmacy I was lightheaded much of the time.

What I did with Jim few days before was a vision that was sitting on my brain like a 2 tons brick...

What were his expectations for our upcoming encounter in the evening?...

I knew for sure that in spite of what happened before I couldn't be gay!

I mean, I got an erection in a woman's presence! I even had sex with two females!...

But I had to admit to myself that Jim was... something else...

Yes, it felt weird... But his athletic body was attractive... And his enormous cock was amazing!...

All these thoughts distracted me so much, that even Nolan, the other pharmacist during that shift noticed.

"Paul, I hate to bother you, but I cannot do my job and keep an eye on you! You had 2 significant mistakes with prescriptions that you filled this morning. If you continue like that, in the best case scenario our inspector will find out and punish us harshly. In the worst case scenario, a patient may die!!!... If your problem is urgent, you can leave and I'll try to cover for you, but additional mistakes are unacceptable!"

"Nolan, I am sorry. You are right, I have a personal issue that I need to deal with. I promise to better concentrate on my work until it's time to leave."

A couple of times during working hours my mind was wandering, but I went to the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. It helped somewhat...

I Was happy when the clock showed 4 pm. I apologized to Nolan again and drove home.

I shaved and took a long shower thinking about the evening.

Jim made it clear that he didn't care about Paul... It was Beth that he was interested in...

At 6 o'clock I left my house feeling so... ambivalent... so indecisive...

I found Jim's house key in it's usual place, under the flower bed.

It was close to 6:30. I had half an hour until Jim arrived.

There was a wrapped package on the table with a note on it, 'Beth dear, please wear these for me. Jim.'

I opened it and looked inside.

There were several items including a short red dress, nude color silk stockings, 4" heels red pointy shoes size 9, low cut pink panties, pink soft bra with transparent silicone inserts, a pair of pearl earrings, red lipstick, short brown hair wig and... a shaver!

The message was very clear... He wanted me to shave. Did he mean only my legs?... My arms too??...

Jim wanted me to be his pretty girl for the evening...

It was both frightening and exciting... I found myself blushing and ... my dick began to harden!...

I looked at the dress again. It was a mini... The sleeves were short ... And the cleavage area generous...

The only way I could look somewhat feminine would be if I shaved my legs, my arms and the scant chest hair I had...

Should I do it?...

On a whim I decided that if I was going to dress up like a woman, I'd go all the way!

I mean, in the worst case scenario, if it wasn't worthwhile, I could always grow my hair again... Right?!...

My legs were never too muscular... I put shaving cream over my legs and did both. They actually looked good!

I continued with my arms. It was more difficult to do my right, because my left hand was less coordinated, but after several tries the arm looked better. Then I did my chest. That part was the easiest.

Then I took a hot shower.

Subsequently I watched myself in the long mirror. I looked like a 'peeled-womanly-creature'...

Well, that was the best I could do for now...

I carefully put on the silk stockings. The smooth silky material felt great!

Then I wore the tiny panties. The size on my thighs was OK, but my little dick barely had enough space...

I thought about it and then shoved my deflated prick down and backward into my crack...

Next came the pink bra. I tried to clasp it on my back. I couldn't reach it.

But then it occurred to me to do it in front and only later turn the bra 180 degrees.

The big silicone inserts were a first time for me... They were heavier than I thought they'd be.

Next I struggled to put on the short dress.

It was very tight at the chest, due to the sizeable bra content...

Eventually I succeeded without ripping the red dress.

I looked in the mirror and my mouth opened, I was stunned...

My body appeared very feminine!

The massive tits protruded proudly forward, emphasized even more by my thin waist...

I tried the shoes. They looked fancy...

They were slightly small, even though the size was 9. I checked on line and it turned out that women shoes size 9 were like men shoes size 7.5... They were somewhat short and narrow, but after some effort and adjustments I was able to fit inside.

I tried to walk with the shoes and immediately had to grab the table. I was about to fall over...

How the hell women walk on these things?!... I mean 4" heels!...

The toes were on the floor while the heel was MUCH higher!!!...

I tried 3 more times. I didn't fall down, but I felt very unsteady on my feet.

Still, Jim wrote for me to wear these shoes...

I left them on the side - I'd put them on last...

I adjusted the wig. I knew it fit me, because it was the same one I used last time.

Then I went to the bathroom. Sorry, the powder room... and used makeup to cover all signs of my shaved area, a little mascara and the neon red lipstick. I added a touch of floral perfume too and then the earrings...

I was determined to give another chance to the pretty shoes...

Then I stood in front of the mirror and stared.

I was definitely biased, but in my eyes I looked wonderfully feminine!

My face was unrecognizable and much prettier than I expected.

In fact, from the waist up my appearance was of a very attractive young woman...

I thought that my hips were too skinny, otherwise I really looked good!

If I could just learn how to walk with these damn shoes!...

I had 10 more minutes until Jim arrived. I checked online for tips on how to walk on high heels shoes.

There was a nice short instructional video clip on YouTube.

I tried few more times and slowly my balance improved.

As my confidence about being able to walk a short distance on the 4" shoes was restored, Jim inserted his key to open the door.

Jim entered and his eyes widened.

"Beth, when I was searching for your attire, I imagined you looking good. But the way you show up now... You exceeded all my expectations!..."

I blushed and didn't know how to answer.

He approached me and kissed my lips very gently.

When our mouths separated I hugged his chest.

"Beth, I have a surprise for you! I reserved a place for 2 in a nice French restaurant for 8:30. We have 10 minutes and then we'll drive to the place. Happy?"

I hesitated, "Jim, I am sure that you had good intentions, but I dressed for you... I do not think that I am ready to appear like that in public and let them make fun of me..."

He put his hand around my shoulder, "Beth dear, you look amazing! And before you say anything, it's not a compliment! You look gorgeous, and beautiful, and very feminine, and... very sexy!!! If I thought for a moment that being seen like that will cause embarrassment, I would NOT offer to go out..."

Pleading, "Jim, are you sure?... Aren't you saying it just to make me feel better?..."

"Beth, if needed, my mouth may lie, but I have no control over another organ. Check for yourself..."

Jim grabbed my hand and placed it on his groin. It was bulging and hard as a rock...

I didn't want to disappoint him. "OK Jim. We'll go... I hope that we get a table in a dark corner..."

"Beth, you won't regret it!..."

As we left the house, my body was shaking and my mind on steroids... 'Was it a big mistake to go?!...'

We arrived on time and I tried to maneuver my body sideways in a way that won't expose my upper legs.

Success! But then I had to walk to the restaurant and continue to our seats in front of 'spectators'...

The first part was easy - Nobody was in the parking area. However, the restaurant was packed...

The waiter showed us the way. I followed him and Jim was behind me.

I felt that everybody was eyeing my body...

Deep inside I prayed to god, 'Please, don't let me fall now!...'

It was a short distance to our chairs, but I felt like Jesus walking through Via Dolorosa...

The waiter pulled my chair, "Ma'am, please sit and I'll help you." I noticed him peeking at my chest.

It was a good sign! He wasn't mocking my appearance, but trying to have an eye candy...

Our table was toward the center of the room, with other guests all around us.

While reading the menu, I could clearly see several men checking me out. Well, checking me out may not be the right expression... I'd say that 'ogling' sounded more accurate...

Jim saw all the stares and smiled at me, "You see Beth, all these men wish that you were with them this evening..." Then he hugged my shoulder, lifted my chin and kissed me fondly.

A bottle of white wine with 2 glasses was put on the table. I was too nervous. I chugged the content of my glass.

The appetizers arrived fast and were very tasty.

As I was eating, I heard a woman's high pitched voice, "You see Harold, that's how a gentleman behaves with a lady..."

Harold had a lower and quieter voice, so I didn't hear what he was saying.

Then I heard her again, "Stop being a brute! her clothes, body and pretty face have nothing to do with it! A woman likes being courted... being loved... not just pig out, rush home and 'wham bam thank you ma'am'..."

I could barely hold my chuckle... The guy found me a very attractive woman and his girl was not able to see the man behind my cover... My disguise was better than I thought...

The heavy load fell off my shoulders and my confidence level rose.

When I finished my appetizer, I lifted my head the first time to look at our neighbors.

There was an older guy who tried to catch my stare. He smiled at me.

Another guy was sitting more to the side with his woman. When he noticed that I gazed at him, he sent my way an air kiss and a thumbs up sign. The woman saw his actions. She looked at me with a stern look and then kicked him under the table.

Two younger guys, I'd say 20 - 25 years old, glanced at me continuously. I raised my eyebrows trying to guess what was their incessant look about. Both of them smiled and signaled that I was beautiful...

Once we began eating our main dish, I felt the need to pee.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. Without thinking I was on the way to the mens room.

As I was about to enter, a guy came out, "Lady, you are in the wrong place. This is not the ladies room..."

I laughed, touched his arm and mumbled, "Sorry, I got distracted..."

It was my first time ever in the ladies room... I didn't see the classic mens urinals. There where few seating stalls and a couple of drawers filled with female hygiene's products.

I entered one of the closed areas, jiggled to lift the bottom of my dress, lowered my pretty panties and peed standing up. Then I pushed my dick backwards again and rearranged my short red dress.

On my way out, while washing my hands, I glanced at myself in the mirror. Not bad...

A young woman barged into the bathroom and stopped when she saw me.

"Lady, your dress is so nice and elegant. I'd like one just like that... Where did you buy it?"

I recognized by her voice. She was the woman who sat behind me and was upset with her 'ungentlemanly' guy.

"Oh, my fiancée bought it for me. He ordered it from a French company," I said using a falsetto voice.

"I am jealous." She whispered and went to one of the stalls.

I felt great!

Not just that the guests had no clue of me being a man , but they were jealous of me and even ogled me...

Going back to my seat I tried to sway my hips the way I saw on TV celebrities walk...

I sat down and glanced lovingly at Jim, "Thank you for bringing me here tonight. I feel much better now..."

He smiled at me. I couldn't resist and kissed him on his soft lips.

As Jim was looking at the bill, the waiter again tried to find the best place to explore my assets without me noticing. If he only knew that I took it as a compliment and was grateful to him...

On the way back home my mood was cheerful and romantic.

The 2 glasses of wine may have contributed to the way I felt as well.

Jim was driving and I leaned my head on his broad shoulder. I placed my hand on his muscular upper leg.

I felt his face turning in my direction and he sniffed my perfume.

My hand started trailing upward on his thigh.

I reached his groin and... He was fully erect!

I looked at his face. He glanced back at me and winked.

I found the zipper and carefully freed his marvelous engorged cock.

My lips engulfed it and my mouth was gradually taking more and more of him in.

Two minutes later the whole dick was down my throat and I started bobbing up and down, being extra cautious because of the bumps on the road.

His prick extended further.

I used my hands to caress his warm hairy sac and his toned abs.

I felt that Jim's driving becomes more erratic.

"Jim, I love your cock and have the urge to milk you, but I do not want to die tonight..."

He sighed, "Beth, please don't stop... Your hungry mouth is the best sucking thing I've ever encountered... And to watch you enjoy swallowing my seed is an additional bonus..."

"OK Jim, but put both your hands on the wheel, please..."

My mouth enveloped his huge cock and at that moment I could care less about anything else in the world.

My only goal was to suck him better than a Dyson...

Less than one moment had passed and Jim was groaning, fast approaching his climax.

Toward the end his bottom was in the air and he was furiously fucking my face.

I gently squeezed his balls while vacuuming his organ like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly the head pushed hard against my palate and a massive stream of pungent, slightly bitter, oily liquid hit my throat. I swallowed it quickly, knowing that more jets were on the way. Once the amount of seed seemed to trickle down, I squeezed the rest with my fingers and lapped it with a content smile on my face.

It was a wonderful evening...

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers