Beth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers

"Except in my dreams." He confessed.

"Hmmm, was I in any of those dreams?" I asked playfully.

"Uh, to be honest, most of them."

"Really?" I wasn't sure if I was flattered or, well, something else but it felt flattering at the moment. "Well, we should make this one special then. Just a couple rules, once we get going, you can fuck my face, but let me control the depth so I don't gag and vomit everywhere, and when you cum, pull back so just the head is in my mouth or it makes it hard to swallow. Okay?"

"Okay." He smiled.

"And don't pee in my mouth, if you need to take a break, just say so and... well, just don't pee in my mouth."

"Has that been an issue for you?"

"Uh, lets don't talk about that. Now, who wants their dick sucked?"

I didn't wait for an answer, I leaned forward and pushed his thighs up towards his chest. Steven liked it when I paid attention to the area between his balls and anus and I figured Ty would as well. A year or so before he cheated we had discovered rimming and that was pleasant for both of us so I was over the obvious skeeves from that. Ty was quiet at first as I kissed him there but gasped with pleasure as I rimmed his anus with the tip of my tongue. He reached down with his hands to pull his cheeks apart for me as to allow greater access and I went to town licking, sucking and probing his anus with the tip of my tongue. It tasted and smelled like ass, but I expected that and long ago had overcoming wretching at the sensation due to the pleasure it gave. Once his ass was good and wet with saliva I replaced my tongue with a finger for a while and then went between his legs to lick first one ball, then the other. I tired to take them into my mouth but they were both just too big, so they got a warm washing from my tongue and lips instead. Ty's balls tasted more like cock and less like ass so that was a good thing, but I wanted to tasted something else. I wanted to suck my first black cock.

Ty was writhing in anticipation as I dragged my tongue up his shaft, planting wet licks and kisses along the way. Once I reached the tip I just had to know what an uncircumcised head tasted like so I pulled back the foreskin to expose the glistening, moist tip of his cock and slurped it into my mouth. It tasted like dick, only magnified by a factor of ten. Since I like the taste of dick, with all its salty sweet goodness, this was great news for me. I went to town on it, slurping and licking up all the creamy cock tasting slime on his head, then plunged the shaft as far into my mouth and throat as I could. Steven's dick when hard had curved up towards the tip, but Ty's actually curved down an bit and to the left. It actually meant I could take more of it without gagging and I took a certain pride at being able to accommodate about two thirds of him. I couldn't do much except wiggle my tongue under it, but it still felt nice to make him feel so good. I looked up into his eyes and saw pure joy on his face and remembered when Steven and I were young and just beginning to fool around I saw that same look on Steven's. I knew he loved me then and I knew Ty loved me.... oh shit.

I just winked at him as he looked at me with those soft brown eyes, then began bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I did every trick I knew, swirling my hand around his shaft, swirling my mouth and tongue around his head, licking and sucking all the sensitive places. I could usually get Steven to cum in about two minutes like this, but it took Ty about three. When it arrived it was so sudden I could barely prepare for it. Ty grunted really loud as I was bobbing my head up and down on his shaft, then where he had been gently stroking my hair as I sucked, he grabbed a handful tight. Every muscle I could see tensed up and an eruption of saltly sweet man goo flooded my mouth. Before I could swallow another load was shot into me and just as the third was arriving I swallowed most of the first and second, although the third mostly leaked out around my lips and down Ty's shaft. I would slurp it up in a minute, but for now Ty kept shooting cum in me and I kept swallowing as best I could.

Finally, as his emissions ended, he pushed himself deep into my throat again as I had earlier and then relaxed and released my hair. From there I sucked on him as hard as I could as I pulled him back out, milking a few more drops of his precious seed for me to swallow. There was a puddle of his DNA at the base of his now softening shaft and I dutifully licked that up as well, and Ty began telling me how amazing it was and how awesome I was and thanking me repeatedly. He groaned and grunted quite a bit as I licked him clean as well. It was reassuring to know I could still blow a guy's mind with a blow job. It was a matter of pride to me.

Ty excused himself to go to the restroom and I used another to get the sperm from my face and hands and sort of put myself back in order. I had just returned to den, taken a sip of soda to get the cock breath under control and was about to pull my shorts on when Ty returned. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and I could feel his still wet penis resting between my buns.

"You are amazing" he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck just below it.

"You're pretty awesome yourself."

"Did you like it? I mean, really?" He asked.

"Yes, it was very pleasant. One of the nicest blow jobs I've ever given, and you came a lot, that makes me very happy. I like your cum, really sweet and delicious." I giggled.

"You looked so beautiful doing it."

"Aww thanks. You looked quite handsome getting it done." I giggled.

"I really do want to watch you, you know, touch yourself, sometime."

"Uh, well, I... Ty I have to think about all this and what it means and what we are to each other and,,,, well, if there is going to be a next time."

"Okay, well, there is a this time so uh," He stammered as one hand slid up to my breast and the other down to my pussy, each feeling fantastic upon their arrival.

"Ty" I gasped, thinking I should stop before we got worked up again, but unable to say so. The fact is that giving head makes me horny, and even though a half hour ago I had been fingerbanged to ecstacy, my pussy was dripping wet and ready to be plowed.

Ty rubbed his cock against my buns and I could feel it starting to stiffen, while he gently circled my clit with a pussy juice dampened finger tip. I rotated my hips to use my ass to rub against his cock and he sounded like he was in heaven. In a minute or so I was gooey again and trimbling all over. I could feel Ty's now hard manhood pressing between my buns trying to enter me and I was ready for him to do so.

"How do you want me?" I moaned.

"Uh, badly?"

"No, what position?" I gasped.

"Oh, uh here, on your knees on the edge of the couch and put your hands on the back. Does that work for you?"

"Sure" I said as I got into position and looked over my shoulder. "Like this?"

"Perfect. Your ass is just fucking perfect." He said as he knelt behind me and stuffed his face into my butt and began licking my anus. I had forgotten the last time Steven had done this for me and it all came back. It tickled, but sort of all over. It didn't really make me want it in the butt, however it certainly relaxed me enough to make it possible. It made me want to fuck and it set my pussy on fire. If you have never had a guy suck on your anus with wet lips while swirling his tongue around it I can't explain how arousing, exciting, taboo and just plain dirty, naughty, nasty it can feel. If he had asked then I would have totally given up my backside for him, but fortunately Ty had other ideas.

He dropped down a bit and began licking my pussy front to back, starting with my clit and ending at my dripping wet vag. It was a euphoric sensation and Ty began telling between licks how beautiful my pussy was and how horny I had made his teen years by walking around with an ass like that. I was panting too hard from his attentions to answer and was dying for him to slide his cock into me.

"Just... fuck me Ty! Fuck me right now!" I shouted as I was on the edge of cumming yet again from his attentions. Ty was in a mood to oblige and a moment after his tongue left my drenched slit I felt the head of his penis press against my pussy. His aim was a little off and I reached between my legs to grasp his shaft and guide him into my birth canal. As soon as he slid into me I came as hard as I ever had. The feeling of relief was amazing and my body took over and began involuntarily fucking my hips and pussy back against his invading meat.

"Oh fuck me Ty! Its so fucking big!" I yelled into the couch cushion. The only reply I got was "Damn girl you're so fucking tight, you're tight as hell, fuck."

I lost track of how many times I came but Ty had amazing stamina and didn't finish until well after I had. Steven's record with me was maybe ten minutes, and that was rare. Ty went at least fifteen and we changed positions a couple of times, ending up with him on top of me slamming me full of hot cock. His tempo got awkward and with one final grunt he pushed himself deeper into me than anyone had been and unloaded another generous serving of his semen. I could feel the wetness from his discharge as he tensed up and shot it into me, then he relaxed and just laid down on top of me, my legs and arms around him. Covered in sweat and body fluids we fell asleep. I didn't know if I was his girl friend, significant other, fuck buddy or just his main bitch as they say on South Park, but I knew I would be with Ty again.

Jessie92
Jessie92
499 Followers
12