Beth Ch. 04

Story Info
Am I going to lose my virginity?
3.4k words
4.64
6.9k
9
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers

"Beth dear, as promised, your new red and black high heels are here. Try them now. If they are not what you want, I can go and replace them again..."

I tried the red pair first. They were exactly my size and I loved the shape!

It would be nice to wear them with my short red dress that Jim bought for me.

I still remember that when I wore it last time, he couldn't take his eyes of me...

My beautiful man Jimmy!...

Next I put on the black ones. They were slightly wider than I wished they'd be...

And the design was much less impressive than the red pair.

I was very hesitant... I didn't want my guy to feel bad...

"Jim darling, the red shoes are perfect. Thank you for making my day! The black shoes are very impressive too, but they won't look nice with either with the black dress or with the 2 skirts I have... I don't want you to be disappointed with me... You want your girl to be pretty, right?!..."

He hugged me tightly, "Of course I do!"

"If you tell me where you bought this pair and give me the receipt, I can go and change them to a more suitable black pair..."

Jim went to one of his drawers and gave me a receipt. I gasped.

He bought them in a small shoe store. They were Michel Kors and the price was $125 + tax...

As A guy I never spent more than $50 on shoes.

I calculated that the price for everything he bought for me, including dresses, underwear, lingerie and shoes was in the range of $1500-$2000...

'Jim must really like me to spend such a large sum of money...'

Tuesday night Jimmy came back from work very late. He was very tired.

I filled the tub with hot water, just the way he liked it and then helped him inside.

His perfectly toned body smelled like old sweat with his own musky scent.

I scrubbed him thoroughly and then washed it using the handheld showerhead.

He almost fell asleep in the tub! I dried him and helped him back to bed.

I heard his light snore 2 minutes later...

I decided to cuddle and then go to sleep with him, because Wednesday was my free day.

I woke up at 7 am. Jim was still asleep. He was supposed to leave the house at 8 am.

I shaved, freshened up, put on a nice stuffed bra, light blue panties, white blouse with front buttons ('accidentally' the 3 upper buttons were undone...), red skirt, silk stockings, wig and OUR favorite red high heels...

I operated the Keurig coffee machine.

It was already 7:30 and the guy was still asleep... He was on his back, naked... as usual...

Knowing him, the best way to wake him was never to call his name or touch his shoulder. No siree bob...

His favorite method was to be waken through his cock...

Yes, an early morning blow job would release the large amount of semen that he accumulated during the last 24 sex-free hours and improve his mood...

As I approached his body, I realized that his prick was already partly erect!

He probably had an erotic dream... Even better!

I held the base of his shaft and completely engulfed his expanding cock... Yes, in a very short time my mouth learned it's most important duty in my new life. It wasn't to eat or talk. It was to suck a big cock and make my man happy. For those who are not familiar with our slang - Happy meant 'happy ending', no less!

Jim woke up immediately. He groaned and raised his torso to push his engorged member even deeper into my mouth.

We didn't have much time, so I was milking his organ at a full speed, swallowing my reward 5 minutes later.

"Jimmy, go to the bathroom and dress up. I'll make you a toast, 2 eggs sunny side up and coffee. You need to leave in 20 minutes!"

He chuckled, "Yes Beth boss. Or is it boss Beth?..."

"Oh shut up Jimmy... I do not like you when you are wasting YOUR precious time. We'll have time to talk or do 'other things' when you are back from work..."

"Girl, that is the main reason why I am with you. You are so practical!... Well, perhaps not the main reason, but one of the reasons..."

"You continue talking and the coffee will get cold, your egg dry and you'll be late to work..."

To cut the story short, my distracted lover left home 'only' 10 minutes late...

I had a free day. My first and most important errand was to replace my black shoes.

There were no clients in the store. The shoe salesman was a young guy, I'd say around 24 years old.

"I came by to replace these shoes. My boyfriend bought them for me, but I like to see different ones in black. I prefer 3" or 4" heels if you have..." I said using a falsetto voice.

"Sure ma'am. You need size of... around 10. Right?"

"It depends, but usually it is really 10..." I said with a smile.

He blushed and went to check in the back room.

Ten minutes later and he didn't show up yet.

I sat and stretched with my arms up, which of course made my stuffed bra push my blouse forward.

From the corner of my eye I saw the guy staring at me through a crack in the wall separating the 2 rooms!...

My first reaction was to get upset at him for wasting my time.

But then I changed my mind... The poor guy found me attractive! He was ogling me...

OK, I'll give him something to look at...

Only at that moment I realized that the 3 buttons I left open in the morning were still undone!

So the salesman was trying to sneak a peek at my boobs...

Unfortunate for him, there was nothing I could improve on his current view of my chest area.

But I thought that if he was nice and show up with at least 3 pairs of black high heels, I may reward his voyeuristic brain in another way...

He came back with 5 shoeboxes.

The guy wasn't looking at my face, "I found 5 different shoes and I think that you'd like at least one pair if not more..."

I placed my foot on the shoe fitting stool and spread my legs slightly, letting him put on the first pair. It looked pretty, but it was too narrow. I grimaced...

"Sorry lady, I knew that this model is slightly... skinny, but I liked the shape, so I decided to try it anyway..."

He was working on the second set and I noticed that his soft hands were almost caressing my feet every now and then...

I walked with these shoes couple of steps. They were very comfortable. However, I didn't think that they would look good with my short black dress.

"Sir, can we try the third pair?"

"But of course ma'am". His hands brushed the skin above my shoes again. I pretended to adjust my stockings and spread my legs further, letting my skirt slide up my thighs...

The salesman kept silent. When he connected the straps he bent down, as if to check it up close. I observed him peeking up my skirt...

'OK mister, if you wanna play this game...'

The third pair was both comfortable and very pretty.

"How much are these shoes?".

"Let me check... $150."

"Can I try the next ones?"

"Yes, lady..."

This time he didn't even try to hide his action.

His hands caressed my feet and my ankles, "You have pretty legs and very delicate ankles!"

"Oh thank you sir," I pretended to blush, as I was making sure to raise the hemline of my skirt even higher.

I knew that if he bent once more, he'd be able to see my light blue scanties...

I wondered whether he'd recognize the small bulge instead of the expected camel toe...

The guy smiled broadly at me and pulled another pair of amazing glossy black 4" high heels.

I placed my leg on the stool again, 'unintentionally' leaving my legs spread apart and then bent forward too.

Now, when he'd try to lower his head, he would be able to see my panties, ogle my partly exposed upper chest and be very close to my face...

He was smiling at me, thinking whether to do it or not... Eventually he decided to give it a chance.

As his hands adjusted the shoes, he kept staring at my cunt area.

He didn't show any sign acknowledging that he was gazing at a man's dick.

I noticed a brief look of lust on his face...

I couldn't resist it anymore, "Sir, do like what you see down there?..."

His face became crimson red... "Sorry ma'am... You are very pretty. You let me believe that it was OK..."

"Excuse me? EXCUSE ME?!!!... What did you say???..."

The guy stood up and mumbled, "Lady, please... Take any shoes you want. You don't have to pay... Just don't say anything to the owner... He'll fire me on the spot!..."

I put my hand on his shoulder and said softly, "Look, I'll take the third pair and give you back the other pair that my lover bought for me the other day. I am not going to say anything to anybody, but I want you to understand that we women do not like to be objectified! What you did was offensive and uncalled for! We have feelings. If you find me, or any other girl for that matter, attractive, you should ask permission for anything that may be personal and obviously not ethical! Is it clear?..."

"Yes ma'am and thank you for your generosity. I'll never do it again. Ever!"

I left the store in great spirit - I replaced the shoes, I got more expensive shoes without paying extra, a guy found me feminine and alluring and I taught him a lesson how to treat a lady... Wonderful!...

I wore my new black high heels and my mood was excellent.

I guess I was too distracted after my encounter at the shoe store, because next I bumped into a guy who was crossing the other way.

"Hey lady, can't you see where you... Oh ma'am, I am sorry... Perhaps it was my fault... Can I offer to buy you a drink?...

I was shaking but able to smile and in a falsetto voice I mumbled, "No need really, but thank you..."

"Lady, you are very pretty. If one day you are around again and care to sit with me for a drink, I'll be honored. By the way I am not married..." He gave me his card, said 'hello' and disappeared.

My body was still quivering. I had to sit down!

This guy was my cousin! Last time I saw him and his wife about a month ago in a family wedding party...

He didn't recognize me!... He tried to flirt with me!... He lied, claiming not to be married...

What a moron!...

His action reinforced the notion that men are willing to forget their marriage vows when they meet pretty women!...

Men are jerks!

I was lucky to find the one and only Jim!...

Jim arrived home at 5 pm. I sent him to take shower and then relax in front of the TV.

"Jimmy, dinner be ready at 6, so take your time..."

I bought a ready cooked chicken and was preparing mashed potatoes from scratch, adding to the usual butter and milk some garlic and few spices. On a separate plate I placed several pieces of pickled beet and spicy pickled cucumber.

I hoped Jim would appreciate and even like my efforts in the kitchen...

After being a target of 2 chauvinistic pigs few hours earlier, I really wished to spoil my man and get recognition that I was more than just a piece of meat!...

I was slaving making the meal and heard Jim shout, "Hey Beth, I do not know what you make there, but the smell is fantastic! I am so hungry... To smell it and then wait too long for the food to be ready is a torture!... If what you are making is not ready in 5 minutes, I'll come to the kitchen and eat you instead..."

I laughed. 'Jim is just a teddy bear... He probably meant that he'd kiss me and 'munch' on my lips.'

Everything was ready on time.

We sat at the table and I let Jim take everything first.

He took half the mashed potatoes and 2/3 of the meat.

Well, if the food would be distributed by our SIZE, it was about right... He added beets. but skipped the cucumbers.

I took the rest of food.

Jim tasted it and 2 minutes later he blurted, "Beth, that is very delicious! It feels like home food... I think you should spend more time here instead of working in a pharmacy. You are a great cook!

I smiled, "Thank you, my lord...". I 'forgot' to mention that the cooked meat was bought ready...

For dessert I offered him fruit salad or cake. He chose the combination of blueberries with small slices of apple and strawberries.

Based on his facial expression when he was done, the meal was a success!...

He approached my chair, lifted my chin, looked into my eyes and kissed me fondly on my lips.

"Beth, The meal was excellent! The last part was also tasty, but in my book it's not a dessert..."

"Jimmy, what did you expect?!..."

"Oh no, there was nothing wrong! The food was fabulous, but the real dessert is... you!..."

"Jimmy, you need to be ashamed of yourself! I almost had a heart attack!... Well, if you ask me nicely, I might agree to be your dessert... or... eat your 'seedy dessert'...

He laughed, "Beth you are so cute when you pretend to do me a favor... We both know that you are getting horny very easily and often even before I am ready!..."

"Jimmy boy, a proper lady would never admit that she craves sex! We women participate is sexual acts only to please our beasty men! We suffer heroically and silently!..."

"Beth, just listening to your speech arouses me! But you are right on one thing - Seeing you in this sexy dress makes my prick hard. Oh and I notice that your hips and butt are more prominent... Are you wearing this hip shapewear thing?"

"Jimmy, you still check me out!... Nice... Yes, I wear it now and hope that you like my new look!..."

"I love it! This thing is making your ass very appetizing indeed..."

He had a strange smile on his face. It appeared as if he was challenging me to say something...

I stayed quiet and glanced at Jim. Then I smiled and lowered my eyes to the floor...

I washed the dishes slowly, thinking about what Jim was hinting about.

Suddenly I felt his arms around my waist.

I continued to do the plates with my soapy fingers.

Jim's hands started trailing upward toward my chest as his groin pushed against my rear.

'He is stiff already,' I was thinking, 'the hip shapewear was an incredible idea that would add greatly to his insatiable urge to ravage my body...'

I chuckled, "Hey lover, be patient... Duty comes first! After the dishes, if you are still nice to me and kiss me the way I like it, you may be up for what YOU call 'the real dessert'..."

He sighed and moved back to the couch, "Woman, you are so cruel... I need to feel your hot body! I want you now... Not later..."

"I know dear, but our maid quit long ago, so I have to do the dishes myself... I'll be ready for your 'difficult to control desire' in fifteen minutes... Why don't you arrange the bed for your dirty plan and then undress. Once I am done, seeing you naked with your huge cock pointing at me may persuade me to join you..."

"You are so hard to please..."

"No Jimmy, I am always pleased with your hardness..."

"OK baby, but don't be late..."

I was done in 10 minutes.

"Jim, I am sweaty, let me take a quick shower and I'll be with you..."

I undressed and stepped into the shower, letting the pouring hot water wash away my sweat.

A noise behind me told me that my man just entered too.

Lifting my head to look in the large mirror, I saw him walking behind my back toward me with something in his hand.

I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew that my time to be his woman has arrived...

I leaned on the front rail with my butt toward him.

Jimmy's hand caressed lightly my round globes. His palms moved very slowly toward the center and met at my crack.

Then I felt cool liquid being spread around my anus, followed shortly after with his forefinger invading my hole.

With the oily stuff covering the finger, it felt good... The finger began moving gently in and out, occasionally sideways, expanding my sphincter.

A second finger was inserted. It felt even better and I pushed my ass backwards into his extended fingers.

His fingers met my prostate and Jim massaged it nicely.

Seconds later my dick was gradually becoming more rigid and rose up.

"Jimmy, it feels real good..."

"I know girl. Here is something that will make you even more excited..."

He removed his fingers and penetrated with a vibrator.

This time I knew what to expect... But when it started vibrating, my body shivered.

My dick was maximally erect within seconds.

I whispered, "Jimmy if you plan to fuck me, do it now... I am very horny and I really want to feel you deep inside me. But please, do it slowly... my ass is still virgin..."

Jim pulled my hand backwards and placed it on his massive hardness, "Beth, you better do it yourself. You can decide how slow you want to go and what depth it should reach. The good news is that once it's in, the hole expands around it and short time later the full enjoyment of anal sex takes place.

I tried once and then retracted.

I tried a second time and while the head was almost inside, I felt like I was being ripped apart!

I tried a third time and then the head slipped in. The shaft was slightly thinner than the head and it felt better...

Then my body began moving back and forth, riding his giant tool.

Slowly but surely the pain subsided and a feeling of nice fullness prevailed.

Now Jim was gradually thrusting his shaft deeper and deeper, plowing my tunnel.

Every time the head hit my prostate, my body quivered and my arousal increased.

My own dick that shriveled during my attempts to insert Jim's cock into me, was again at full mast.

I was ready...

"Girl, your man-pussy feels amazing! It is so tight! Are you OK?..."

"Jimmy, I am better than OK... I want you to fuck me hard now! I am going to cum soon too!..."

Jim began pounding my dilated anus.

After the adequate lubrication and prolonged preparation, my hole was enjoying the attention to the fullest!

The constant hard hitting against my prostate with the friction against the thin membrane of my bowels were pushing me higher and higher.

I felt my whole body shudder. My dick erupted splashing the shower wall in a series of strong spurts.

My mouth was mumbling and whimpering funny sounds that I could not control...

Jim noticed me ejaculating and whispered in my ear, "Girl, your tight cunt feels great! It milks me so much, that I am going to cu... cum r... righttttt... NOW!..."

I felt Jim's seed being jetted into me, flooding my ass with his hot juices... It was a breathtaking experience!!!

When he was finished, he hugged me with his cock slowly deflating inside of me.

He turned my face to him and French-kissed me, "Beth, I am proud of you!... Your pussy is by far the best my cock has ever met... I know that you like to suck me and swallow my cum, but from now on we'll have to alternate between your two holes... We cannot play favorites. Can we?!..."

I blushed and smiled at the same time, "No Jimmy, we cannot..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers