Beth Ch. 05

Story Info
Boys will be boys...
2.1k words
4.35
6.7k
7
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers

The next morning I woke up with a weird feeling in my ass.

The sphincter was dilated more than usual and I had a pressure sensation.

It didn't hurt. It was more like something was missing there...

After taking care of the morning ritual in the bathroom, I inserted 2 fingers inside my anus.

To my surprise it felt better...

Since Jim disvirgined me, my bowels signaled the wish to be filled again...

I wrote in my notebook to buy a butt plug in the next opportunity...

The workday at the pharmacy was uneventful. I finished at 4 pm and prepared to meet Jim at 6.

I dressed up nicely for my man and was ready for the finishing touches of the meal, when I noticed that I forgot to buy paprika, curry, onion and garlic...

If I didn't add them to the meat, it would be tasteless...

I put on my wig and high heels and rushed to the closest supermarket.

The shelves with the spices had everything I needed and gave me ideas for future meals too...

There were many people at the vegetable area with some pushing and shoving.

I stood in front of the onion case and started selecting nice ones.

All of a sudden a hard object was pushed against the crack of my ass.

I turned my head backwards and saw the smiling face of a tall guy, "Hi pretty girl. There is such little space left here. I hope you don't mind me looking for onions behind you..."

"Sir, first of all, there is still place on my side. Second, do you own a gun or is it what I think it is?!..."

He pushed his groin forward and chuckled, "Lady, your second guess was right. Your back side is very sexy! It was tough to resist... But I am willing to move away if you show me your front."

I wasn't sure if I should have screamed at him, risking my true identity to be revealed, or play it cool.

"Sir, back off and I'll turn around..."

The bulge against my rear backed and I turned to look at my tormentor.

He was taller than me by 5 or 6 inches with a head full of black hair, small mustache and a goatee beard.

He looked strange... But his smile was disarming...

"Sir, is this the way you always introduce yourself to a woman?..."

He laughed, "Not really, but your shapely backside was more than I could resist... It was very uncalled for. I sincerely apologize. By the way, your front is even more impressive than your rear! I think that I am in love... I have to run now, but if you are ever bored, please call me and I'll be happy to entertain you..." He stuck a card in my hand and disappeared in the crowd.

I grabbed a couple of onions and went to the register.

I felt lightheaded. The unusual encounter was still on my mind...

Jim arrived home 15 minutes after me.

The smelly food caught his attention immediately, "Beth, I do not know what's for dinner, but the smell tells me that we are up for a delicious meal!"

He came to me and kissed me softly on my red lipstick covered lips.

I hugged his strong body thinking, 'Jimmy is so nice... appreciative... and loving!...'

As we were munching on our food, I mentioned to him the encounter at the market, neglecting to say anything about the guy's card that I didn't throw yet.

Jim chortled, "Beth, you look very pretty and your body is beautiful in these clothes! Actually, I am surprised that not more men huddle around you..."

"But Jimmy, it's not like he politely introduced himself! His cock was hard as a rock and he shoved it in my butt!"

"Well dear, men are pigs. When we see a sexy woman, it happens often that our cortex shuts off and our 'lower brain' takes over..."

"Jimmy... Have you ever done it too?..."

"Not exactly like that, but I was politically incorrect for sure..."

"Explain it to me... Why don't men get it, that we women have feelings? Why can't you be nicer? Don't you think that your chances of... 'scoring' will be greater if you behave like gentlemen?!..."

"Beth, I know that you are right. In fact, I think that all men know it, but when our 'little brain' takes over, we don't think right... Look, I am sure that it was traumatic for you. Let's forget about it and go to a bar later. We'll have good time together..."

"I'd like that. Will you also dance with me?..."

"Beth darling, my dancing skills are below par, but I am willing to try one or two dances."

"Go watch TV. I'll finish doing the stuff in the sink. Then I dress up and be ready for you at 8... OK?"

I checked myself in the mirror and... liked what I saw.

The new dirty blonde wig and my eye shadow matched my delicate face features and made my cheekbones appear prominent... The lipstick, that had brownish hue in it, highlighted my thick lips... And the tight beige dress with my brownish high heels emphasized my feminine figure!

I may have been biased, but I really liked the way I looked!...

Jim saw me when I was ready and gave an appreciative whistle, "Hey you, beautiful! I was supposed to have a date with Beth, but I'd rather go out with you..."

I smiled at my lover and gave him an air kiss.

We left at 8:15 pm.

The bar we went to was on the other side of town.

By the time we arrived, around quarter to 9 pm, there were many people inside already.

The place was large with multiple corners and small side rooms. It was very noisy.

We were lucky to find a small free table. I sat down and Jim went to order our drinks.

Before he showed up again, 2 young guys approached me, trying to get my attention.

They invited me to drink with them. I politely refused.

One of them left immediately, while the other one said that he'd try his luck again later.

I just smiled.

It felt good to be noticeable by the other sex, even if I had no intention of spending time with them...

Jim arrived with 2 large glasses - Gin & tunic for him and a mysterious cocktail for me.

"Beth, you'd love it! I was told that it's sweet, tangy and with a combination of liquor and rum."

I tasted it. It was really tasty! The exotic fruit flavor was strong and I barely felt the alcohol.

I finished it 20 minutes later. Jim noticed my empty glass and he went to get another one, blurting, "I told you..."

Meantime the music began overpowering the crowd noise and several dancing couples began filling the square area far from our table.

"Jimmy, would you dance with me please?..."

"OK, but only one or two songs... You know that dancing is not my thing..."

We went on the floor and found ourselves in the middle of a Shake dance.

Jim tried, but he looked clumsy.

I could barely contain my laugh - I didn't want to offend my lover...

The next one was a slow dance. We both felt better.

I rested my head on his broad chest and we moved around slowly.

When it was finished, Jim pulled me to our table.

We sat and I sipped my drink. The second one was gone pretty fast as well.

I relaxed on the chair and watched the crowd,

Five minutes later the guy who offered me a drink before reappeared.

He asked Jim, "Do you mind if I grab your pretty lady for a dance or two?..."

Jim chortled, "You go ahead, I am not into dancing myself and Beth likes the dance floor..."

I glanced at Jim, who volunteered me without asking my permission first...

He ignored my chastising gaze and busied himself drinking his gin.

I stood up. The guy led me to the middle of the square. A slow music was playing.

He put my left hand around his neck and my right on his waist.

His right palm was at the level of my belt and his other one on my shoulder.

He was a good dancer and smiled at me, which made me feel better.

Then the guy gently pulled my head to lean against his shoulder.

He used expensive deodorant or aftershave, that I haven't smelled before. It was nice...

The 3rd dance was a slow one as well.

We started moving to the tune and I began feeling lightheaded.

I leaned on the guy and put both my hands around his neck.

He pulled me closer and I felt his growing bulge against my tummy. I was too weak to react.

He was now guiding me, with my legs just following his lead.

I raised my head. My eyes could not detect our table or Jim.

In the daze I saw that the guy was slowly moving us farther away from our table.

The blurriness continued.

The guy was now grinding his bulge against me. I didn't react.

His hand descended to cup my ass cheeks and he whispered, "Lady, you are very pretty. Your body is perfect! Let me help you enjoy the evening more than what your boyfriend offers..."

For some reason I couldn't talk. 'It was definitely the cocktail,' I was thinking.

As I was still holding onto his neck, he led me to one of the small rooms.

He kissed me tenderly. I didn't respond.

He kissed harder, spreading my lips and his tongue invaded my mouth. It tasted minty.

He placed his hand on my stuffed bra and gently massaged it, "Your tits are soft, just the way I like them..."

He continued French kissing me, smearing my lipstick.

I felt everything he did, but I was not able to react...

My hands were still glued to his neck.

He pulled one of my hands and placed it on the tent in his pants.

His palm covered mine and forced it to rub his covered cock. I did not object. I couldn't...

He opened his zipper and put my hand on his hard prick. It felt bigger and larger than Jim's...

His hand moved mine over his engorged member, bobbing it slowly up and down.

When his hand moved away, mine continued bobbing automatically...

I felt trapped... I was giving a hand job to a guy that I have never met before, with my lover just around the corner... And I was unable to do anything about it!

My mind was in a fog...

He put his thumb on my lips. Instinctively my mouth opened and enveloped it.

The guy leaned and whispered in my ear, "Girl, your hand job is amazing. But we both know that your mouth can do even a better job."

His hand applied gentle but firm pressure on my shoulder, forcing me down on my knees.

I looked at him, begging... But again, my mouth was not able to speak...

He brought his extended cock toward my face and pushed it against my lips compelling them to spread open.

His organ found it's way into my mouth and he started fucking my face.

I had no choice. My lips wrapped around his shaft and I began sucking him.

It felt like a dream... Not a nightmare or a good fantasy, but like a dream that I had no control over...

It didn't take the guy long before discharging a mouthful of spunk into my pharynx.

I was able to swallow much of it. Few drops landed on my dress above my right fake boob.

"Ma'am, You were wonderful. You suck like a pro! If you ever want to taste my cock again, come to the bar on a Tuesday or Friday. Thank you very much..." and then he left.

My lightheadedness was the same as before, but now my head started aching as well.

I was barely able to stumble to our table.

Jim was still sitting. His eyes were glazed. He was obviously under the influence too...

"Jim, I want to go home, please..."

"As you wish love. Let me bring the car over and drive us home."

"No Jimmy! I think that both of us drank too much alcohol. Call a taxi to take us home..."

"Beth, you are right... And you spilled from your cocktail on your chest..."

The Uber driver was nice. He watched us wobble and helped both of us into the car.

Near our home Jim glanced at me, "I love the way you dressed tonight..." and then he French kissed me.

"Beth, now I know why you liked your cocktail so much. It tastes like my cum..."

I was thinking, 'Yes Jimmy. I bet I have a taste of spunk in my mouth...'

ragal2
ragal2
1,191 Followers