Beth does Andy's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

"Can I ask a question?" Dave replied.

"Sure, babe, what's on your mind?"

"Can we fuck you?" Dave blurted out.

"Hmmm," Beth looked at me. "Jason, do you think it would be all right if Dave or someone fucked me?"

"I guess that's up to you, Beth," I responded. We were playing a game now.

Beth turned back to Dave. "Pussy or ass, Davey?" she asked.

"What?"

"Do you want to fuck my pussy or my ass?" Beth explained.

"Uh, both?" Dave answered but it was more like a question.

Beth turned back to me. "Jason, would you be a sweetheart and get that tube of lube out of my bag?"

I stepped back into the kitchen to get the lube but I could still here their conversation.

"Here's the deal," Beth said. "You all can fuck my pussy or my ass if you want, but when you're ready to cum, I want you to turn me around and shoot your load in my mouth. Deal?"

"Deal!" were the replies almost in unison.

Beth was at eye level with the three cocks only inches from her face. Her blowjob display with Andy had taken its toll. Every cock was oozing pre-cum. Grasping Dave's shaft first, she licked upward from the bottom of his cock-head and captured his leaking semen. Then she slipped just the tip of his penis in her mouth and sucked it clean. She playfully kissed the tip of his cock and turned her attention to Kevin and repeated the process. She finished up with Chuck. Beth seemed proud of the three gleaming glans.

She turned and looked back at Andy, who was still slouched in his chair. His recently depleted cock was starting to stir again. It was still shiny from her saliva and there was some cum still leaking from the tip. "I didn't clean up after myself very well, did I Andy?" Beth giggled, "Let me finish that up." I watched my wife mouth sweep in and clean all of the semen residue from his penis and swallow it down. Andy's cock was almost fully erect again. Beth leaned back and held it gently. She seemed proud of her work. She kissed the tip one more time and stood up.

"I need to take just a little break, fellas," Beth said to them all. "Don't worry. I won't be long." She retrieved her clothing that was strewn about the living room and the tube of lube and motioned for me to follow her into the "dressing room" they had setup for us. It was just a spare bedroom, but it served the purpose. Once inside, she shut the door.

"How'd I do?" Beth grinned once we were inside and alone.

"You were amazing!" I said and pulled her naked body close to me.

"Do you need some relief, Jason?" she asked looking down at the tent in my pants.

"Maybe we can help each other out," she said. "It looks like I'm going to be taking a cock or two in my ass in a bit. Maybe you could go there first and loosen things up?" she asked, biting her lower lip seductively. Then she dropped to her knees and pushed my pants and underwear down, freeing my erect cock. She quickly took it into her mouth and bobbed her head a few times then looked at me. "Let's get going. I'm on the clock here," she smiled.

She handed me the lube and turned around and bent over the bed. I applied the lubricant generously to the opening of her anus and pushed some into her with my finger. Beth moaned a little and said, "Did you enjoy the show, Jason?"

"You know I did, baby," I replied as I applied some lubricant to my hard cock. "You are really outdoing yourself tonight."

"Just want to please you, Jason. I know how much you like to watch me do slutty things."

"Are you saying you're just doing this for me?" I chuckled.

"Well, no, not just for you. I love what I do. I feel so used and I make those guys so happy."

I positioned the tip of my cock against Beth's butt hole and gently began penetrating it. I heard her take a deep breathe in anticipation as the head of my cock entered her. Slowly, very slowly. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. I loved her so much. "I love you so much, Beth," I decide to say it.

"Oh, oh, I love you too, Jason," she trembled as my dick slipped in a bit further. "Do you think other couples do what we do, Jason?"

"Some, maybe, but probably not many," I said as I went just a little deeper.

"What do you think people would think if they knew what we are doing here tonight?" she asked.

"Most would think you're a slut and I'm just a cuckold who enjoys being humiliated by you and your partners. They wouldn't understand. Being married to you is like living in a porn film. Watching you suck cocks and swallow cum and fuck strangers is so hot, so damn hot!"

Beth paused and said, "I love submitting to those guys, Jason. They're going to remember this party forever. I'm making their darkest fantasies real and I'm pleasing you at the same time."

I slipped the rest of my cock into Beth's anus and held very still. She felt so good and I was close to cumming myself. "Andy and his buddies are going to be jacking off to their memories of tonight for a long time," I chuckled. "Hell, me, too," I added.

"You don't ever have to jack off when I'm around, babe," Beth said, "unless, of course, you want to. I'd be happy to catch it in my mouth or lick it up off of a table or off of another woman's body."

"Damn it, Beth. That sort of talk is going to make me cum and I'm trying to just hold real still here until you ass gets relaxed to the feeling of a dick." I laughed.

"You know, Jason, if you want to fuck another woman, I'd love to suck your cum out of her pussy or her ass!" Beth turned up the dirty-talk a notch. You know, like maybe Samantha. Picture yourself fucking that red-haired pussy and then watching me dive in and clean up your gooey mess!" Beth laughed and when she did, her butt muscles clamped down on my dick and I started ejaculating into her ass. I reflexively thrust forward and suddenly Beth was orgasming, too.

Within seconds I collapsed onto Beth and we lay there for a few more and I kissed the back of her neck.

Beth spoke, "I could lay here forever, babe, but I gotta get back to the boys."

I stood up and helped Beth to her feet.

"Are you ready back there?" I asked, pulling her in close and kissing her.

"Oh, I'm ready. My ass is so ready and you've seen what those guys have, they're not as big as you. I could probably fit two of them in my ass if I wanted to."

"Really?" my imagination fired and my eyes showed it.

Beth laughed at my expression. "You are incorrigible, you dirty old man". She waited a couple of seconds and said, "But... if that is what you would like to see..."

I laughed. "Enough, I said, "Let's get back to the cuck shit."

"Yes," Beth raised her right fist with forefinger extended and sort of marched to the bedroom door. "Onward to the cuck shit!"

Dave and Andy and Kevin and Chuck were standing around impatiently when Beth reappeared. My wife walked straight for Dave and grasped his erection and looked up into his eyes and said "Okay, Davey, what's it going to be? Mouth, pussy or ass? Your load...your decision, but don't forget, you have to finish in my mouth." I chuckled to myself. By letting each of them think that she really wanted to eat their cum, she was enhancing their fantasy. The only thing hotter than a girl willingly swallowing your cum, is that same girl needing to swallow your cum.

Dave was ready with an answer. "I want to sit down while you suck me for a while. Then I want to feel your tongue in my ass like you did for Andy. Then I want you to bend over while I fuck your pussy and then your ass!"

"Would you like fries with that?" Beth giggled. Everyone laughed.

Beth led Dave back to his chair and pushed him down. His cock was erect and fell back against his abdomen. Beth grasped the tip of his cock with the fingers of her right hand and lowered her mouth down to his ball sack. She cupped his testicles with her left hand and gently took each ball into her mouth and suckled it. A few seconds of this and she let her tongue slowly dance its way up the underside of Dave's shaft while the thumb and forefinger of her right hand toyed with his cock-head which was now shiny from pre-cum leaking from his cock meatus.

When her tongue reached the head of his penis, Beth cleaned up the goo that had collected there and pulled his cock down a bit so it was aimed at her mouth. "Commencing stage one, Davey, the cock sucking. You can let your hands ride on the back of my head if you want. When you're ready for stage two, just push my head away... that will be our sign," she winked at him. Beth lowered her mouth over Dave's cock head and took his full length into her mouth and throat. Dave was probably six inches and I knew that was easy for Beth.

I watched my wife's head bob up and down on Dave's cock. On the upstroke, only the tip was between her lips. On the down stroke, his entire shaft disappeared. Down, up, down, up. Beth released the tip long enough to say, "You can cum in my mouth at any point, if you feel the need. Just sayin'." Down her head went again. Up, down, up, down. Dave was squirming and on about the tenth upstroke he pushed my wife's head up off of his cock.

Beth sat back on her haunches. All eyes were on my nasty little wife. We knew what was next.

"I'm going to need access to your butt hole, Davey," Beth said. You can slide down in the chair and lift up your legs or you can stand up and bend over. Your choice." Beth smiled at him.

Ben stood up and turned around and bent over his chair, placing one hand on each arm rest. Beth gently pushed his ankles so that his legs were a little further apart. She moved closer so that his ass was directly in front of her face and ran her tongue up his ass crevice. She used her hands to spread his cheeks as wide as she thought would be comfortable. His brownish butt hole appeared.

Beth looked around at the rest of the guys who were watching intently. I'm guessing they had never seen anything like this before, especially live and in-person. She laughed, "All right boys, I'm going in!" She turned to face the task at hand and said, "Commencing stage two, Davey, tongue-in-the-ass!"

We saw her pink little tongue come out as far as it could just before she wedged her face between Dave's butt cheeks. She must have hit pay dirt because Dave let out a groan. Beth let his butt cheeks close around her face and moved her hands to the front of Dave's lower abdomen and pulled him in tight. Her head was wiggling as she worked to get her tongue as far up Dave's ass as possible and Dave was enjoying every second of it. "Oh, oh, oh," was all Dave could say.

Everyone just watched as my wife ate Dave's ass. It was Kevin who spoke, "Does that feel good, Dave?"

"Oh my god, yesssss!" Dave managed. "No one's ever done this for me before..."

"Me either!" responded Kevin. "Chuck?" he said looking at Chuck. Chuck shook his head no.

Everyone, including me, was mesmerized at the sight of this beautiful dark-haired woman kneeling naked, tongue-fucking Dave's butthole. Beth had tossed my salad many times and she was good at it. She knew how to probe and whimper and make a man (or woman) feel like she was enjoying it as much as they were.

Beth waved a hand in my direction. I understood.

"Dave," I said. "Beth can't talk right now, but when you're ready for the next stage, you got to let her know."

"You mean f-f-fuck her?" Dave managed.

"I do believe that was next on the list, Dave."

"Okay. This feels so damn good, but I really want to fuck you now, Beth!"

Hearing this, Beth pulled her face out of Dave's butt crack. "How was that, Davey?" she asked, licking her lips and breaking into a grim.

"Amazing!" Davey said standing up and turning around.

"First time, Davey?" Beth asked.

"Yeah," Dave said.

"Hopefully not your last!" Beth giggled then turned her gaze to the other guys. "How about the rest of you? Did you enjoy watching me eat out Dave's butt hole?" They stared at her and nodded. She got to her feet and walked over to Kevin who was still stroking his cock. Beth took his cock in her hand and positioned herself behind him and took over stroking it for him. "You still haven't cum yet, have you Kevin?"

"No," said Kevin.

She cupped his balls with her other hand and said, "I bet there's a big load in there waiting for me." She began kissing the back of his neck and worked her way around to his chin. She looked into his eyes and said, "I'm going to swallow that load soon, Kevin. Would you like that?" Beth winked playfully.

"Oh, god, yes," Kevin was almost reeling.

"Are you going to fuck me, too, Kevin?" she teased.

"I hope so," Kevin grinned.

"I'll be with you soon, Kevin" my wife said and she pulled herself up to meet Kevin's lips. He kissed her back, passionately. Finally the kiss broke off.

Beth walked back towards Dave but said, "Oh, Kevin. I never heard your answer."

Kevin looked puzzled, "What?"

Beth said again, "Did you enjoy watching me eat out Dave's butt hole?"

Kevin looked a little green. Everybody got the joke and laughed.

"Kevin?" Beth said, turning to face him.

"Yeah."

"Dave's going to be slipping his big cock into me now. Why don't you come sit in this chair before I bend over it and you can play with these puppies while Dave fucks me from behind," and with that, my wife cradle one of her ample breasts in each hand and bounced them alternately up and down.

"Okay!" Kevin seemed to like that idea and Beth led him to the center chair in the living room and pushed him backwards into it. She placed one of her hands on each armrest and bent at the waist. She wiggled her hanging breasts in Kevin's face and he smiled and grasped one in each hand.

The rest of us were staring at Beth ass which she was proffering to Dave. She craned her neck to look back at Dave. "What's it gonna be first, Davey. Cunt? Butt hole?"

Dave edged up behind Beth and reached his hand up under her pussy and slipped a couple of fingers into my wife's juicy vagina. Removing his hand, he lined up the head of his cock with her pussy lips and slipped right in. Beth moaned like it was the best cock she had ever taken even though I knew that she knew it was barely average. "Oh, god, Davey it feels so big and good," she said as Dave started pumping into her. I could see that Beth's face was only inches away from Kevin's erection. She dipped her head and caught the tip of Kevin's cock in her mouth. Beth had always told me how hard it was to mouth fuck a cock while getting fucked from behind. Kevin had released her tits by this point and had placed both hands on the back of her head as it bobbed up and down in his lap. Dave was holding her hips and fucking her pussy and Kevin was holding her head and fucking her mouth.

Suddenly Dave stopped pumping and held very still. "Darn," he said. "I almost came." When the moment had passed, he withdrew his shiny cock from my wife's pussy.

Beth lifted her mouth off of Kevin's cock long enough to say to Dave, "Take a sec, Davey. Relax. When you're ready to go, my butt hole is, too, but save your cum for my mouth, please. I'm a cum slut and I need to swallow your load." Then she looked up at Kevin. "Kevin dear, I know you were supposed to go last, but since you have your cock in my mouth already, feel free to feed me your semen. I'll gobble it down. It will be a bonus cum-guzzle...for me!" she giggled and resumed sliding her lips up and down Kevin's shaft.

By now, Dave had settled down a bit and I watched as he stepped closer to Beth's ass, zeroing in on her anus. "Lube?" I said offering him the tube. He took it and greased himself up a bit and handed it back. I squeezed a bit out on a finger and slipped it into Beth's butt hole. I could tell she was ready.

I stepped out of the way and watched as Dave pressed his cockhead against Beth's butt hole. He slipped in rather easily. Beth would be okay, I thought. My own cock had been up there about thirty minutes earlier and I was about two sizes bigger than Dave. I was sure my own cum that was already in Beth's ass made the penetration easier. Beth moaned as Dave started pumping in and out of her ass. It appeared that he was taking himself right up to the edge and then pausing and then doing it all over again. All the while, Beth was bobbing her mouth up and down on Kevin's cock and he was starting to moan. She started bobbing faster and Kevin exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" and arched up into her mouth. From the sounds Beth was making, she was obviously taking spurt after spurt.

Kevin slumped back into the chair just as Dave said, "me, too!" Beth wasted no time letting Kevin's cock slip from her lips and spinning around and falling to her knees in front of Dave. She looked up at Dave with shining eyes and opened her mouth. It was full of Kevin's cum and threatened to spill out. Dave took aim at her open mouth and unleashed a giant rope of cum that added to her already burgeoning load. She corralled it like a trooper and then a second, slightly smaller one, followed.

Another little one and then all Dave had left was some dribbles oozing out of his meatus. He stepped up to my wife's mouth and wiped the remaining cum off against her lower lip. His cock was still coated with my own cum from when I had fucked Beth's ass earlier. Then Dave stepped away and collapsed into one of the empty chairs.

Beth was all alone in the center of the room with her mouth open and her face tilted back so that she was looking up at the ceiling. Andy and Chuck and I leaned in to look at the giant pool of cum in my wife's mouth. Her eyes caught ours and she sloshed her prize around cautiously for our amusement. Her pink tongue protruded up through the gooey mass as she swirled it around. Chuck, who had never stopped stroking his own cock, stepped towards her, aiming for her open mouth. Beth held up a hand motioning for him to stop. Chuck froze. Beth closed her mouth as best she could and swallowed. Some of the cum in her mouth forced its way out through her sealed lips. With both hands she caught the escaping jism and pushed it back into her now empty mouth and swallowed it. Then she slowly licked her fingers clean.

"Sorry, Chuck. I couldn't handle another load just then, but I appreciate the thought," Beth smiled. The my wife turned around and, still on her knees, edged to where Kevin was seated and licked and suck away any remaining traces of his semen from his spent cock. She kissed the head of his penis and then knee-walked over to where Dave had collapsed and cleaned up his cock with her lips and tongue. She gently left it lying shiny and shrunken against his thigh.

Then she turned her attention to Chuck who was still holding his hard cock. "Poor Chucky," she said. "You've been so patient. But, now, it's your turn. What can I do for you? Your choice."

"Anything?" Chuck asked with wide open eyes.

"Absolutely, Chucky. Your choice," my wife answered. "You saw me tongue Dave's butthole. Have you ever had a girl do that for you?"

"No," Chuck stammered.

"You saw me get fucked in my ass. Have you ever fucked a girl in her ass?" Beth continued.

"No," was the reply.

Beth looked a little puzzled, "Well you have fucked a girl before, right?"

"Uh, no," Chuck answered and looked almost embarrassed.

"Blowjob?" Beth asked.

"No," again. Beth's eyes softened as she realized what she was dealing with.

"Oh, come here honey," Beth said drawing Chuck closer. She pulled his t-shirt up over his head and embraced him. Her big tits were mashed against his chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep, tongue-probing kiss that lasted for several seconds. I watched as my wife dropped to her knees and pulled Chuck down with her. She pushed him onto his back and tugged his shorts from around his ankles and tossed them away. Beth gripped his erection with her right hand and looked into his eyes. "You have a really nice cock, Chuck," she purred. With her free hand she cupped his balls and held them like she was judging the weight. "It feels like you have a lot of cum in these boys," she smiled. "You know what I like to do with cum, don't you, Chucky?"

basher123
basher123
437 Followers