Beth does Andy's Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Chuck asked.

Beth grinned, "Really, Chucky? Haven't you been paying attention? What does Beth like to do with cum?" my wife asked again, grinning and using her name in the first person.

"Swallow it?" Chuck answered.

"Right!" Beth said, looking him tenderly in the eyes. "Swallow it. I like to eat cum. I like to feel cum being shot into my mouth. I like the feeling of my mouth being full of cum. I love the taste and texture of cum. I like to swish it around and show it off like a prize to all who want to watch. I want to swallow it down and lick my lips and the cum donors cock clean. I am a cum slut and right now I am your cum slut." She hefted Chuck's ball a bit. "All of this cum is soon going to be in my mouth and then in my tummy. Are you going to feed me your cum, Chucky?"

"Yes!" said Chuck.

"Tell me!" Beth almost commanded.

"I'm going to feed you my cum, Beth!"

Beth grinned and lowered her mouth to Chuck's cock and licked it along its underside from his balls to the tip and back several times. Chuck was moaning. Then she gently took each of his balls into her mouth and softly suckled them. She lifted his balls up and let her tongue find his taint. She dallied there for a while, and then she pushed Chuck's thighs up so that his anus was accessible. Positioning herself on her knees between his legs, she let her pink tongue flick at his butthole. When it came to analingus, I knew this was Beth's favorite position. She could get maximum tongue depth. Beth worked on Chuck's ass for a minute or so and then raised her head up and took his cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down. Another minute or so and she returned her tongue to his ass.

After several rotations, Beth stood up and positioned her pussy over Chuck's cock. She squatted and his erection slipped in effortlessly. Slowly she bounced up and down around Chuck's cock. Her big breasts bounced, too, and Chuck's hands found them and squeezed them. Several minutes went by and Beth looked down at Chuck and said, "Are you ready to fuck my ass, Chucky?"

Chuck nodded and Beth rose up enough to let Chuck's cock slip out of her pussy. She grabbed it and positioned the tip of it against her anus. I was sure she was well stretched and lubricated by now and I was right. Beth sat down around Chuck's cock and Chuck moaned as Beth's tight ass muscles gripped his manhood. Beth quit moving. I looked at her face and her mouth was open and her eyes were closed and she screamed and shook with a shuddering orgasm.

"Are you okay?" Chuck asked.

"I'm marvelous!" Beth panted. "I just came. That felt so good! Speaking of feeling good, how does it feel have your big cock in my ass? First time, right?"

"Right," said Chuck. "It feels so tight."

"How about now?" Beth asked. I imagined she was using her rectal muscles to massage Chuck's cock.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, oh..."

"Are you ready to cum, Chucky?" Beth leaned in and looked him in the eyes.

"Yesss...," was all Chuck could say.

"Yay!" said Beth. "It's cum guzzling time! How do you want it, Chucky?" Beth moved her face close to Chuck's and whispered, "Do you want me to suck the cum out of your balls, Chucky? You can just lie here and let me do the work. You and your friends can watch my head bob up and down on your cock. I'll make it slick and noisy until you can't hold back anymore and explode into my mouth. I'll catch it all, Chucky, every delicious drop and, when you finish, I'll open my mouth and show you and your friends your cum just before I swallow it down."

"Oh, yeah, Beth, do it." Chuck managed to say.

My wife looked around at Andy and Kevin and Dave (and me) who were watching and listening to her naughty talk. She seemed almost nonchalant about the fact that she still had a cock in her ass. She spoke to her audience. "You boys recovered, yet?" Most nodded. "Why don't you jack yourselves off while I suck off your buddy? After I swallow Chucky's load, you can all finish up in my mouth. I'll catch as much as I can. I promise." Beth was a master at saying the nastiest stuff while looking so sweet and innocent. Andy and Kevin and Dave already had their cocks out and were stroking themselves rhythmically. I unzipped and took out my own cock. I saw them all sneak a glance at it. I was easily the biggest in the room. As far as they knew, I was Beth's escort, her protector, maybe even her pimp. They probably wouldn't believe that this dark-haired, cumguzzling goddess was married to me.

With that, Beth stood up and Chuck's cock plopped out of her butthole. She immediately positioned herself between Chuck's legs and lowered her head to his crotch and sucked his cock into her mouth. She went after her prize with a vengeance. No playing around now. She bobbed her head furiously up and down on his cock. Her ass was pointed slightly up and her inner thighs glistened with her own juices. Her anus was still gaping a bit from Chuck's manhood. Chuck's hands had found the back of her head and were forcefully urging her on. The scene was too much for me and I quickly slipped totally out of my pants and dropped to my knees behind my wife and shoved my cock into her welcoming pussy.

Beth purred with appreciation but never broke stride as she fucked Chuck with her mouth. I matched her head bobbing rhythm with my fuck strokes so that both her mouth and cunt were maxxed-out full simultaneously. Suddenly, Chuck yelled, "I'm cumming!" and Beth lifted her head so that only the head of Chuck's cock was in her mouth. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his shaft and cupped his balls with her left as she pumped him into her mouth. I felt her spasm a bit around my own cock and I knew that Beth had just orgasmed a bit. I know my wife.

When Chuck's body went limp, Beth withdrew her mouth from around his cock being very careful to maintain a tight lip seal so that she kept all of his cum to herself. I pulled out of her pussy so that she could sit back on her haunches. I stood up and looked down at her. Her cheeks were bulging and her eyes were glowing as she looked at me and the rest of the guys. Her head was tilted back and she slowly parted her lips to show off her prize. My wife is beautiful, but never more beautiful than when she has a mouthful of cum.

She closed her lips and tilted her head back down at Chuck who was staring at her. She quickly opened her mouth and showed him his own cum. It started to spill out but she closed her mouth just in time to keep from losing any. With a crazy, wide-eyed grin she swallowed. Once, then again, and then opened her mouth for her audience to show that it was gone.

She looked around at all of us who were still stroking our cocks and said, "Okay, boys, step right up." Dave stepped closer and pointed his cock at her and Beth opened her mouth just in time to catch his blast. Kevin and Andy approached from both side and unloaded into my wife's mouth at almost the same time. Several spurts from each and now Beth's mouth was overflowing with cum and it running down her cheeks. I stepped up last and looked down at her. She looked back at me and closed her lips and swallowed. She opened her mouth and I filled it with my cock. Her lips tightened around me and I slowly began to fuck her face.

I put my hands on either side of her head and pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. She was totally submissive even when I went deep. She didn't gag. She didn't protest even when I was fully down her throat. Over and over I entered and exited her throat until finally I could not last any longer. One final thrust and I pulled her face in so her nose was pressed hard against my pubic hair and I ejaculated deep inside her. From the way her body convulsed, I figured she had come, too. I held her face tight to my body until my cock began to shrink in her mouth.

My cock slipped from her mouth. Beth really looked exhausted now. She looked around the room and Andy and Chuck and Kevin and Dave and then up at me.

"Next?" she said.