Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth provides details about her affair with “The Player.”
4.9k words
4.44
5.8k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,433 Followers

Beth and her husband Brad were introduced in "The Player' series and standalone 'Beth Has Lunch.'

In the previous episode Brad learned his wife is having 'lunch' with one of his company's VPs and another executive. Beth decided in fairness she should be able to invite a friend also.

Some of Beth's sexual adventures referenced in conversations were added for context. They were not detailed in any previous story.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

******************

After deciding to invite her friend, Fran, to lunch with Mr. Warner and another executive, Beth took a shower. Afterwards she and her husband had a late breakfast. Brad decided to go to the driving range. Beth waited a little while and dialed Fran.

Fran answered, "Hi Beth it's good to hear from you. Martin wanted me to tell you how much he and Renato enjoyed the last times you got together. I'm sorry I had to bail."

Beth chuckled, "The pleasure was all mine. I never knew how erotic it would be taking on two guys. They're such gentlemen besides being great in bed. But that's not why I'm calling. I wanted to see if you're free for lunch this Wednesday."

"Are we getting together with Jane?"

"It's not that kind of lunch."

She told her friend about lunch with Mr. Warner.

Fran was incredulous, "What happened? You said it would all be over when Rex was transferred."

"Obviously I was wrong."

She told her friend about the previous evening.

"Fuck Beth, I can't believe it! He got you off downstairs while Brad was upstairs with his co-workers? Even seeing you with Martin and Renato and you agreeing to a couple of three ways and the fact you fucked Rex that's still hard to believe."

"I know. At one time if a guy felt my ass I would have taken it in stride and removed his hand and politely suggested we go back upstairs. But I started thinking how good it felt when Rex felt me and didn't stop him."

She told her about Rex and Mr. Warner's conversation, "Can you believe it? A hot fuck!"

Fran laughed, "I've seen you in action, you are a hot fuck."

Beth joined her friend in laughter, "Yeah I guess I am a hot fuck."

"Rex told him everything?"

"Everything. Mr. Warner even knew how wet and juicy I get, and my bush matches my hair and how I keep it nice and trimmed."

"You did say Rex was a jerk. What was your reaction when he talked about your pussy and bush?"

"Fran you've been with more guys than I have. You know how they like to intimidate. If there's one thing I learned from Rex is not to let them have the upper hand. I hiked my dress above my thong and told him to check it out for himself." She paused and continued, "He really knows how to check out a pussy. I can't wait to get his cock."

"That was fast. I would have thought you would have been a little coy."

"If it were a normal seduction I would have, but since Rex told him everything I was kind of boxed in."

"When did Rex leave?"

"Two weeks ago."

"Wait. Barely two weeks later this VP tells you he knows everything, feels your pussy, and says he wants to fuck you. What the fuck kind of company does Brad work for?"

"I asked the same thing. Brad said there're rumors about some of the executives and younger wives."

Fran chuckled, "Look at it this way, you've moved up from a director to a VP."

"Very funny. Can you make it?"

Fran said, "Thanks for thinking of me. Sure I can make it. It sounds like fun. What was your reaction when he told you he was inviting a friend?"

"I told him I like two guys."

"You didn't tell him about Martin and Renato?"

"No. That's our secret and I want it to stay that way. I told him I liked it when Brad joined in when Rex and I were fucking."

"You know it doesn't count if one of the guys is the husband."

"That's what Mr. Warner said."

"What are these guys like?"

Beth described Mr. Warner.

"Mmmm he does sound hot. No wonder you want to fuck him. Did he ask you if you wanted two guys?"

"No. He just said after lunch we were going to this other guy's townhouse."

"That's rude. He could have asked if he could invite a friend. I mean when I invited you for lunch and you couldn't make it Martin asked if it was ok to invite Renato for a three-way."

"I'm finding out that alpha guys don't always follow social niceties."

"What about the other guy?"

"Mr. Warner didn't give me any details. Just that he's a VP from another company and I'd like him."

"We know what that means. So they're mid-fifties. Have you had older guys?"

"You know I'm not that experienced. I wasn't sure about fucking two older men. I mean that's almost twice my age. When I expressed my doubts about handling them Brad suggested I invite you. He also said it was a good way to reciprocate for hooking me up with Renato."

"I owe him one. He wasn't jealous?"

"The first time I just told him we were having lunch with two guys. I wasn't planning on anything happening. When I got home, I couldn't hide anything, so I told him. He was really turned on. The second time when you couldn't make it, he encouraged me to go. Later he said not to tell him if I was meeting someone because he couldn't concentrate at work. So the last time I waited until I got home."

"I don't know why some husbands get off when their wife fucks other guys but mine sure does."

"So does Brad. It's his fault I'm in this fix with Mr. Warner."

"I don't understand. How is you fucking Mr. Warner and another guy your husband's fault?"

"The whole thing started when Brad wanted Rex to feel me and turn me on. I told him it wasn't a good idea but he kept insisting."

"I wondered about that. You told me about his big cock and sucking him, but not how it started. Tell me what happened."

"It's complicated."

"That's ok. It's Sunday, my husband's playing golf."

Beth started her narrative, "It began a night when we hosted a party for co-workers from both our workplaces. I was wearing a figure-hugging black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps. It had a scoop neckline and a plunging back that exposed halfway my ass. I was able to go without a bra."

"You do look good in your tight dresses. Renato couldn't stop raving how your dress rode up your thighs in his car."

"I liked showing off for him and the way he touched me." She continued, "I had never met Rex before. I knew guys check out my legs and ass but Brad likes me to dress like that. I wanted to make him proud he had a sexy wife. But that fucking Rex! Most guys are a little subtle. Not this guy. He blatantly scoped out my legs and ass all night."

"That was pretty forward."

"Tell me about it. He had the nerve to put his hand on my bare back right above my ass. He even stroked me and made suggestive comments about my ass. He made no pretense about staring down my dress at my boobs. One time I bent over and he told me I look good braless. He might as well have told me he liked my nipples. I couldn't believe it!"

"I have to agree with Rex. You do have cute tits and nipples. What did Brad say?"

"After the party I was furious at Rex's boorish behavior. I told Brad everything Rex did. All he said was that's the way Rex was and I shouldn't be so upset. He said that Rex was a hard charger and is the company's top trouble shooter. That's why he transferred so suddenly. There's another division that's losing money and they needed him to turn it around."

"That would explain his behavior."

"After a while Brad calmed me down and told me Rex was a real player but never seemed to have a steady girlfriend. That's when he told me the rumor about his big cock, which in retrospect, was a mistake on Brad's part. I agreed I was probably being too sensitive but said I didn't him hanging around Rex too much. I was afraid that Rex would be a bad influence and Brad might decide to be a player. Little did I know that was the least of my worries."

"When did you start to fantasize about having sex with him?"

"That night. I can't explain it. Brad and I were relaxing and I thought about the things Rex did and said. Instead of getting annoyed I really got turned on thinking how good his touch was on my bare skin. I thought how he liked my tits and how much I wanted him to feel them." She chuckled, "Brad must have wondered what came over me. I practically attacked him. My pussy was wet without any foreplay. Sex was great that night."

"Did you think about his cock?"

"Oh yeah. That too. The strange thing is Brad didn't ask why I was so horny."

"Maybe he was fantasizing the same thing. When did things really start?"

"In spite of what I asked Brad still got together with Rex for sporting events and the occasional after work happy hour. I continued to worry Rex would have too much influence on him, but he just laughed it off and said everything he wanted was at home." She paused, "Knowing Rex I knew he was asking Brad about me. Probably our sex life."

"Did you ask him?"

"I wanted too but didn't know how to go about it. Then out of the blue Brad invited me to an office happy hour the for the next day. I had a sneaking suspicion Rex had something to do with my invite and when I asked if he was going to be there, Brad said they were celebrating some business Rex brought in. My suspicions were confirmed."

"What did he say about you and Rex?"

"He was worried that I would be uncomfortable around Rex, but I reassured him the night of our party I was just being overly sensitive. I said I was looking forward to seeing him again."

"Were you horny?"

"Was I ever. I was aggressive the same way I was the night of our party. I'm sure Brad put two and two together that thinking about Rex made me horny. God knows what he and Rex talked about. I don't know what came over me. The next morning, I took a little more time picking out my outfit."

"I bet it was nice and tight. How about the bra."

"I was going directly from work, so I had to dress a little more conservatively. I wore a bra, but it was lightweight. I wore a blouse, jacket and skirt that reached just above the knee. It wasn't super tight but it still hugged my ass. I thought Rex could look at it all he wanted. I still can't believe the way thinking about him made me feel. I was aroused all day. The club was close to my work. On the way there, I opened another button on my blouse. Brad liked to see the tops of my breasts and so did Rex."

"That is so hot you wanted to show Rex some more skin. That must have been the happy hour you told me about."

"It is but I left some things out. I was the last one there. Brad really liked my open blouse. It didn't take long for Rex to bring me a glass of wine. I knew he was scoping out my breasts, but this time I didn't mind. After a few minutes Brad walked over to another table, leaving me with Rex. I saw through their scheme. They probably discussed Rex hitting on me to see if I got horny."

"Guys can be so transparent."

"For sure. I was totally different from our party. I went along with his behavior. I even positioned myself to tighten my blouse over one of my breasts. He liked what he saw. The nipple became erect but I didn't close my jacket. I wouldn't have minded if he felt me right in the bar."

"If I hadn't seen you at Martin's townhouse I would have never guessed."

"I noticed how handsome and sexy Rex was. I was flattered he was hitting on me instead of other available women the bar. My attitude was totally different from the night of our party. He told me he wished I was braless and I responded that braless isn't a good look for business attire."

"That was different."

"This is the part I left out. He leaned his cock into my side. I nearly spilt my drink. Fuck it felt huge! I could tell how thick it was through the fabric of our clothes. I went along with his game. I didn't move and even pushed back with my hip."

"That was a pretty big part to leave out."

"I kept flirting and opened my blouse to give him a better shot of my boobs. Then he said he heard things have been going pretty well between me and Brad since our party. I knew exactly what was talking about. I told him things are always pretty well but it had been especially good recently. Then he asked if I was going to be on top that night.'

"What did that mean."

"It meant Brad was telling him about our sex life. When I'm extra horny and aggressive I like to be on top. I answered that I probably would. A few minutes later we left. Fuck was I horny. On the way home I even stroked my pussy. That's when I really had fantasies about Rex."

Fran chuckled, "Playing with your pussy while driving, now that's horny."

Beth laughed, "You wouldn't believe it when we got home. It's a wonder Brad didn't have me charged with assault. We never made it out of the family room. We fucked like bunnies. Brad must have set a record that night."

"It's amazing what a little third-party stimulation can do for your sex life. What about the fucking?"

"I'm getting to that. I got Brad to tell me what he and Rex said about our sex life. I said I didn't mind. I even suggested Brad tell him more intimate details like how wet my pussy got when he hit on me."

"Did you share fantasies about you fucking Rex?"

"We never did. Brad must have had them. I know I did. It went on like that until Brad invited Rex over for his weekly poker game. It was Brad's time to host. I acted nonchalant but thought what the fuck! What's with these guys! My husband invited a guy over to make me horny. It's one thing for a guy like Mr. Warner to invite another guy to join in, but my own husband!"

"But you didn't mind."

"Of course I didn't mind. I was getting horny remembering Rex's cock against my hip. It's the principle of the thing."

"I guess we all need principles. Tell me about the poker night."

"It started innocently enough. The idea was for me to show a lot of skin. Brad thought it was a good idea when I suggested that Rex feel me. We agreed it would make me horny and sex would be great that night. Which it turned out it was, just not with my husband."

"Showing a lot of skin and letting another guy feel you to make you horny doesn't sound innocent."

"I wore one of my body-hugging cocktail dresses with a vee neck, ending mid-thigh. I wanted to make sure Rex saw a lot of skin. The game was downstairs in our rec room. I stayed upstairs to greet Rex. He was the last to arrive."

"I can imagine what happened when he saw you."

"It didn't take long for things to start. I was showing him my dress and he immediately fondled my ass. I was already getting horny. He helped with the hors d'oeuvres. Then I started my show, I bent over to give him a shot down my dress. He said he liked it when I went braless. I said I wanted him to get a good view."

"What you meant was you wanted him to see your nipples."

"Exactly. We went downstairs. The other guys also liked my dress. Brad had set the table so when I sat on one of the bar stools Rex had a good view. When I climbed on a bar stool, I showed a lot of skin. I didn't pull my dress down. Brad's back was to me so he couldn't tell how much skin I showed."

"What about the other guys?"

"One of the other guys could see but I didn't care as long as Rex got a shot. Then I really got horny. I fantasized I wasn't wearing my thong and flashed him my pussy. And of course I fantasized about his big cock. Then I noticed Brad was drinking whiskey. I felt like telling him to slow down but didn't want to scold him in front of his friends."

"You are a little exhibitionist, flashing a guy with other guys in the room."

"I guess I am because I liked doing it. I went back upstairs to let the guys play their game. After a while Rex came up to see if he could help. I was putting out some more snacks. He stood beside me caressing my hip. He told me how hot I looked in my tight dress. Then he moved his hand to my ass. I didn't move his hand. I even told him I was wearing a thong. He pulled me closer and leaned his cock into me just like at the bar. It felt thicker than I remembered. He nuzzled my neck. I felt his cock getting hard. I leaned my elbows on the counter and pressed my ass into his hand."

"I didn't realize you were such a risk taker."

"How so?"

"You let Rex feel you in your kitchen while your husband was downstairs playing poker with his buddies and last night you were downstairs with Mr. Warner letting him get you off while your husband was upstairs mingling with his co-worders."

"I never thought of it but I guess I am. I did fantasize about someone coming upstairs and seeing me with Rex. Before Rex and I went back downstairs Rex felt my tits and pinched up my nipples. I was trying not to make any noise."

"But you didn't succeed."

"Not entirely. I moaned a little while he felt me. When we went back downstairs it was obvious that Brad was getting drunk. I was furious. I put on a show for Rex, let him feel my ass and breasts and was horny and now Brad wouldn't be able to take care of me."

"I don't blame you. I can see how that would piss you off."

"I sat back on the bar stool to watch the game. I was a lot more careless. I gave Rex a view up to my thong. I even opened my legs a little more to give him a better look. I smiled as I flashed him. After a few minutes of flashing Rex, I went back upstairs to straighten up. I was really frustrated thinking the sex wasn't going to be as good as I needed. Then I really got pissed. The game was over and Brad couldn't even get up the stairs by himself! Rex had to help him! I said good night to his poker pals and went back to our family room to find Brad passed out in a chair and Rex sitting on the couch. Rex offered to help me get Brad to bed but I told him to relax. I was able to take Brad to our bedroom and get him undressed.

"Is that when you decided to fuck Rex?"

"Not yet. I had plenty of fantasies about having sex with him but didn't think I would really follow through. That was about to change. After I got Brad to bed Rex was still sitting on the couch. He handed me another glass of wine and told me he couldn't stay but thought I wanted to relax. I appreciated him being so considerate. When I joined him on the couch, I was careless about my dress. It rode past mid-thigh. I decided to keep flashing him until he had to go. I opened my legs to give him a better view. Now that we were alone I was really getting horny."

"Is that when Rex made his move?"

"Sort of. But he didn't say anything about fucking me. He was blatantly scanning my body and said how good I looked in my tight dress. He was telling me how he liked feeling my ass and my braless tits. I thanked him for the compliments and said I dressed for him. I asked him if he liked the view when I was sitting on the bar stool. He liked the way I flashed my thong but said there was a problem."

"I think I know the problem."

"He said my displaying my body and feeling me all night gave him a raging hard-on and he couldn't drive home like that. Then he shifted his position and I saw it. Fran, it was huge! Even before Brad I never saw one like that. I didn't know what to do. I never thought I would have to deal with his erection!"

"What did you do? Did you touch it."

"Not right away. I literally gulped my wine and said how big it looked and how flattered I was that looking at me made him so hard. I told him how big it looked. He got me to call it his cock. I couldn't keep my eyes off his erection but said I was a happily married woman and he couldn't do more than look at me or feel me. I suggested we sit a few minutes and relax until his cock relaxed then he would be comfortable enough to drive."

"A happily married woman who let a guy feel her ass and tits, flashed her thong, and was now looking at his erection."

"Since you phrased it like that I guess it was silly to say that." Beth continued, "Rex agreed and got me a refill of my wine. When he handed me my drink, his crotch with his huge erection was right in front of my face! I stared at his crotch until he sat next to me. He complemented me on my body and touched me some more. I was really relaxed. He confirmed what I thought about Brad telling him about our sex life. Brad told him all about my pussy and how wet I was after Rex hit on me. He even described my sucking. But relaxing wasn't working. It looked like his cock was even bigger."

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,433 Followers
12