Beth Enjoys Another Lunch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth I don't know if you were that naïve or had too much wine. Talking about pussy and sucking doesn't make an erection go away."

"I know. I was flustered and felt bad because I was responsible for him getting so hard. He knew I wanted to help so he suggested I feel him through his pants. I thought that would be ok since I felt him when he leaned into me. Needless to say, I was getting turned on after looking at it and wanted to touch him. I placed my hand on his erection. Fran I couldn't believe how big and hard he felt. I explored his cock with my fingers and grasped it and began a slow stroking motion."

"This is hot. No wonder you were so comfortable with Renato."

"Rex relaxed and let me stroke him. He had his hand on my upper thigh caressing me under my dress. I was concentrating on his cock and wasn't paying attention to what he was doing under my dress. I continued slowly stroking until Rex stopped me. He told me he came a lot and if I got him off it would ruin his pants."

Fran laughed, "Man that was smooth. Rex is a player. You're lucky you had a guy like that for your first time."

"I wasn't thinking how lucky I was. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do. I thought it would be a simple matter of stroking him until he came and then he would leave. I didn't want to be responsible for ruining a good pair of pants, so I asked what he wanted me to do. That's when he suggested a hand job."

"Not the 'hand job' ploy. And you fell for it."

Beth sheepishly replied, "Hook line and sinker."

"Don't beat yourself up. We've all been there."

"I had been wanting to get my hands on his cock ever since he leaned into me at the bar so I agreed. He was wearing a short sleeve polo and before I could say anything he pulled it off."

"What was that about? He didn't need to undress for a hand job."

"He said he shot far and it would ruin his shirt. I didn't want to ruin his shirt and besides I thought about a big load of cum hitting his chest. I wanted to see that. I was glad he took off his shirt. He had a well-developed chest covered with dark hair and firm abs. I thought I could finally get it over with and then he asked me to take down my dress."

"What for? I've given hand jobs without undressing."

"He said looking at my tits would stimulate him and make him cum faster."

Fran laughed again, "That guy was something else. He played you like a fiddle."

"That made sense, so I undid my dress, and he pulled it to my waist. I liked flashing my breasts but liked it better that he could see them and get his hands on them."

"You looked good with your dress pulled down and Renato and Martin really liked those cute tits and erect pink nipples."

"So you know what I looked like with Rex. Then he raised my dress up to my hips, exposing my thong covered pussy. God, was I turned on I felt dampness seeping through the fabric. He opened my legs a little more giving a better view oof my pussy. I didn't stop him."

"Before seeing you with Renato I would have never guessed you would be on your couch practically nude with another guy with Brad passed out in your bedroom. I see a trend here."

"Then he said he was ready and for me to get him off. He relaxed while I unfastened his belt buckle. Fuck I was so turned on my hands were trembling from excitement. As soon as I lowered the zipper over his cock I felt how hard he was. He helped me by lowering his pants and boxers in one motion. It sprang right out. Fuck his cock was huge!"

"Yeah you told me."

"I couldn't take my eyes off it. I clasped his cock and explored all over. He was so hot. Then I started stroking him. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was using my left hand. He must have seen my wedding and engagement rings."

"How long did it take before you were on your knees licking and slurping his big cock?"

"Not long. He was feeling me all over and I was slowly stroking him. I opened my legs further so he could get a better look at my pussy. I wanted him to cum faster so I pulled my thong aside. I trimmed earlier in the day. Naturally after giving him a hand job and displaying my slit I was really wet."

"What about the sucking?"

"I'm getting to that. He asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted his big cock in my pussy. He told me to stand up and undress. Then he told me to suck him so I did."

"And if it was anything like the first time with Renato you didn't hesitate."

Beth chuckled, "You know me. I sat next to him and sucked him. I don't think I'll ever have a cock with a head that big again. Then I moved between his legs and sucked him some more."

"You are such a hot married slut. You look good on your knees sucking a cock."

"I think we both do. It's going to be hot sharing guys."

"What's Mr. Warner like?"

Beth described Mr. Warner, "His cock isn't as thick as Rex, but nice and long. Probably the around Martin's size."

"I'm going to like this. Find out about the other guy."

"I'll have Brad get the details. I'll call as soon as I find something out."

Later that afternoon Beth said to her husband, "I checked with Fran and she can make it."

"That's good. When are you going to tell Mr. Warner?"

"I'm not. You are."

(To be continued)

12