All Comments on 'Beth Glenda and Frank'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
good story

a couple of things bother me. one why would his wife give him sloppy seconds from jason but not her boss? plus if glenda wanted him, why did she wait 2 years after she knew about his wife. why didnt she tell him earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, good story

Have to agree with Mike below; the story is good but his point is valid but also... we didn't get to hear about Jason's 'big surprise' when he found he had been duped.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
what goes around ...didn't quite come around ( to my warped and twisted standards )

He ate Jason's creme pies for two years and this is the weak sauce payback ? This was a good story, but could have been great if there had been a twist at end. Glenda and Bob are both inveterate 'housekeepers' when it comes to divorce. Good for them, but so-so for JPB.

I am glad he's active and can refer to hundreds of more memorable efforts. Hey this is better story then Derek Jeter's year . But how hard is that?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
GUESS WHAT I KNOW

no I'd rather you guess what it really is. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Why Bother?

Why get married if you don't want kids? Why stay with someone and cheat on them? Life is about two things: Survival, and procreation. Marriage is a relationship that is meant to help you achieve those two things. Not having kids BY CHOICE makes marriage almost senseless. Cheating on you spouse and destroying your marriage threatens your well being and therefor your survival. As I see it, the fact that neither wanted children is very telling. They are both selfish, greedy fucks. Hard to feel sympathy for either of them - or even for Glenda. When I meet perverts like this, I just keep on walking. Ideas and lifestyles are as contagious as the diseases these people are prone to carry.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

Ok, but certainly not your best. Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Great tale but left a few holes. I would have liked to have Beth explain herself just to make her look bad. Also, Jason's response would have interested me also. One more thing. When everything was over did they build a fence between the properties? Just a little humor there.

I hate cheaters. Fucking losers.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Name Help

I know not exactly the right place to post this, but I guessed someone would help me

Well, I go through a lot of stories generally the revenge type ones

So a while back, I read a few stories that i really like and i saved the links, but due to some god forsaken reason I the list got deleted.

I recovered most of the links, but there are two stories that i wasn't able to remember the names of.but I remember the summries so maybe someone can help me with it

So here it is

1st Story

Well the 1st story was bout this businessman and his wife.

So the wife cheated and divorced the business man and took everything from him.

He denied enter to his own building

So as the story goes, it was the idea of the wife's lover.

Soon the business suffers and they try to contact the ex husband who is working for some garage and he says no.

Later the wife uses the daughter as leverage ant the husband comes back

He solves the matter and the lover is jailed.

That all i remember

2nd Story

The second story isn't bout cheating

So a young couple gets married and they are happy slowly the wife changes

She starts to control the husbands sex drive.she locks him into a cock cage the husband cuts the lock and tosses the wife out she comes back begging and he takes her back and does all kinds of sexual stuff that she denied at first.

Also the wife's mother plays an important role in brainwashing the wife

Well, that were the stories

I would be thankful if someone helps me figure out the names and give me the link

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the below Anonymous 09/16/14

Its sounds like the first story is of the author matt moreau

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Why no sloppy second from Julius?

Did I miss the explanation? Did he have an uber thick dick and she didn't want Frank noticing the difference?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A really good story

A fast paced and well written story.

Thanks Bob for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it five stars ...

... Congratulations to JPB for finishing the story. Panther fan.

TXanyTXanyover 9 years ago
And they put in a fence...?

I'm assuming, of course.

knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
5 statrs

Very nicely done,kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh...

If this guy was such a stickler for fidelity, and they had been "joined at the hip" and planning marriage since high school, why does he say:

"I knew I was getting sloppy seconds, but it wasn't the first time. Not counting the times I'd followed Jason or Julius into her (unknowingly) I'd had plenty of sloppy seconds, thirds, fourths and even fifths in college at frat parties and I already knew that it wouldn't kill me."?

Aiso, I don't care for stories where the author says something like:

"I don't want to know why, when or how it started. I don't want to hear you say you are sorry, that it was only sex and that you love only me. All I want to hear is the closing of the door behind you when you leave."

That just indicates to me that the author was too lazy to bother to write a decent story, including dialog that makes sense. Maybe the wife should have reminded him of all the times he cheated on her at frat parties, while they were engaged, which suggest that he was okay with an open relationship.

I generally like your stories, at least the one's you put any effort into, but this one reads like you just "phoned it in". Three stars.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Soap opera theater

I almost bailed on this story a few times, but I figured I'd stick it out, as it's only two pages long. IMHO, it is two pages too long. This author's reputation precedes him, and his stories consistently generate high ratings and tons of comments. Judging by this story alone, I don't get it.

This story just did nothing for me. It felt like a soap opera, and not a terribly interesting one. We know nothing about Beth or why she cheated, and we're left to assume that she's just an evil cunt who can't keep her legs together. As always, the husband in this story is a righteous hero devoid of any character flaws. It's basically a story about faceless cartoon characters who go through a divorce. Zzzzzzz.

Literotica really, really needs a "Divorce" or "Marital Strife" category for these stories. There are SO many of them, it would instantly become the most popular category on this site, leaving Loving Wives for stories about extra-marital fun, swinging and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Bullseye, a marital strife category

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving Wives?

Is a more fitting name for these stories, than the swinging/cuckolding stories. Maybe its those stories that need their own category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

This was a typical JPB story. They are good but could be better. If JPB would give some of the wife's backstory it would be helpful. Also does any one else wonder why Wifey would have sex with Hubby after neighbor but not boss. It would have been more interesting to know than to wonder about it.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not 5*, because...

Not 5*, because I agree with some comments...Some things weren't clarified and our curiosity wasn't satisfied, like the why in the boss days she didn't fuck him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jpb give a person check for million dollars

they get mad I want cash,you can't please everybody.great story.

caenorrhabditiscaenorrhabditisover 9 years ago
Communication, or not so much

The problem here is that someone (Frank the self righteous) changed the unwritten rules of their relationship, and forgot to tell Beth. I imagine that they had a great unspoken conversation just before they married that went like this:

Frank: Hey babe, we're finally gonna do it - Mr. and Mrs. Frank! I know I sometimes play around like there are unwritten rules in this relationship that mean that I can play around right up until I say, "I do" but I promise you, babe, that all will change when we are actually married. Whoo hoo! Am I looking forward to the bachelor party, or what?

Beth: I know all about the unwritten rules in this relationship, and I respect them. I'll keep everything properly discreet, as I just don't think Mom will ever get our lifestyle. I think it was so great of you to offer to get snipped so we can keep hanging out together and playing without any little "baggages" getting in the way. Have fun at your bachelor party. I've gotten some hints from my bridesmaid that my bachelorette party is going to involve something seriously yummy!

It's quite possible that Beth didn't put up much of a fight for the relationship because she had simply gotten tired of the ol' ball and chain - and notice that she counts all eighteen of the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I usually

like your stories pretty much. but this one was stale. reading my grandma's recipe of chocolate cake has more emotion in it and gives more insight what's going to happen and why.

it was as good as reading a telephonebook to fall asleep

his wife ? no emotion. he himself snipped, so he really had to take an old one because children were not going to happen with a younger one. but he gave a shit for his Sacrifice to his "love of the life".

not understandable at all. dead fish have more feelings and temper.

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
Well done!

Not perfect, but still well done. I gave it five stars simply because, finally, an author managed to spell "champagne" right. "Champaign" is a city in Illinois kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Another good JPB story

You asked "I had to laugh at the commentators that said it was either bland or didn't have enough information. I'm not sure what people are looking for?"

<P>

Well, personally, the lack of explanation from Beth made her little more than a placeholder than a person, a character. Hell, letting her have SOME reaction than "That's it? Eighteen years down the toilet just like that?" and walking away would have added a little to the almost NO information that was provided. The information we do have outside of his reaction is little more than what would be provided in a synopsis.

<P>

Furthermore, she’s written off with a simple – simplistic, really – “I never saw or heard from her again.” It’s as if JPB couldn’t be bothered. Without that information, the story is just as rote, just as paint-by-the-numbers as cuckold stories.

You asked "I had to laugh at the commentators that said it was either bland or didn't have enough information. I'm not sure what people are looking for?"

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
A, B, C...

Divorced.

Do stories get any easier or simpler than this?

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Just eh

Not great,not a lot of passion,and frankly was kind of paint by numbers,not a,jpb special

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The one thing I hate regardless of whether I enjoy Bobs stores is that the husband always has sex with the woman right after finding out. I have been cheated on and that is the last thing you are able to do after that happens. People have feelings and an ego and when both of those get hurt, sex is the last thing you want to do with the asshole who betrayed you! Bob's stories lose credibility because of this one thing as far as I'm concerned. It makes me wonder how sick a person must be to just shrug off the fact that they have been eating cream pies for ages. I'm sorry but that is something that would make almost any man throw up...except the sicko pervs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pussy is only ever just pussy if you are someone who doesn't get any of it! Seriously...

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago
As usual Bob...

..a highly enjoyable story - well done !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This whole scenario was weird. I don't like the husbands Bob writes about. He has an extremely weird way of looking at the world and it makes me feel uncomfortable every time I read one of his stories.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Slam bam and thank you JPB.

So what did I expect? I sort of expected this to end with our hero not quite sure if he should take his wife back or go with Glenda. That would have been a typical Bob. Not this time though; he slammed the cheating wife to the mat, took her boss for a nice ride, did a number on Jase, and then ended up with a sexy cougar.

True, there wasn't much angst, but we sort of knew it was there.

Another five from the master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well she knew and held back telling him, game changer

So his wife was screwing behind his back and he did not have a clue. Dumb ass. Why hook up with Glenda she is ten year older , fucks like a mink , but she new and said nothing that would be unacceptable in my books. So you fuck her why sell your home when you supposedly loved it so much. And move in with Glenda . She will get old fast and you accept that.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Amusing

This is typical JPB. Little emotion and something left hanging, in this case what's with Julius?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
For those who thought that Beth was drawn too one dimensional.

Well, after she cheated she was totally inconsequential, she was dead to her husband, why would he spend time worrying about her. I do agree about the sex after he finds out she is a punch. Couldn't do it myself, but hey, it's Bob's story. I kind of give him the option to do what he wants with the pussy.

nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well done, JPB

Glad you are done doing the wimp-cuck shit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Favorite part??

The Quicksilver Messenger Service reference!

What do you Michigan boys know about any San Francisco Sounds?

For me, the rest doesn't matter.

Bob, I know a lot more about you than I did before. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!

A loving wives story. Yes, it's in the right category cuckies. 5*

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
YES!

I knew you had it in you!

GREAT STORY!!!

Great ending!

No wimps here!

BOB! You da MAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SWINGERJOE

swingerjoe is on his way to the bottom of the barrel. If he would just STFU and quit acting like he is `The Great and Powerful Ruler of LW` he might be tolerated. But that is something he is incapable of, because he is a `PRICK OF THE FIRST ORDER`. Can't even keep his own wife happy, without a `WHOLE LOTTA HELP` along the way.

What a Loser

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
You just keep on churning them out,

I admire your body of work and the continuing stream of stories but after reading quite a few over the last couple of years they are starting to become bland. You mix up the reconcilliation and BTB stories but the characters and the plot lines seem to follow a formula that's getting stale. 3*

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 9 years ago
Nice, but

I expected a bit more attention to detail beyond Frank having his dick cleaned off before continuing with Glenda. Frank's mother's birthday was only mentioned and never dealt with after. Since Frank new about Beth at that time I thought it was something that needed more attention. And at the beginning of the story Frank's "snipping" was mentioned but nothing was told about Beth's means of avoiding pregnancy with both Julius and Jason. Having read a lot of JPB's work I was a bit disappointed but still enjoyed the story and gave it a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@jeeter4u

This 'writer' is known for leaving holes everywhere in his stories and for not finishing them, so don't read his stories if you don't want to be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheating

Gives up one cheater to get another cheater.

Not to smart.

Thank You for writing this for all of us.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Why not after Jules?

because it was always the night before she spent time with Jason. Jase was more important to her than her husband.

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Excellent!

This is Great ! This has all the trappings of a great series ! 5******s

Thanks

TX CRACKER

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Sex After Julius

Why DIDN'T she have sex after sex with Julius?

Was she afraid that it would be obvious she had anal, or was he so big she was afraid she'd be stretched out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm...

I think I would have liked to hear why Beth screwed (no pun intended) over her husband...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Many Unanswered Questions

Like others have brought up, why did Beth cheat so much on Frank? Why did Beth want Frank to lick her out after having sex with Jason, but wouldn't even let Frank have sex with her after she had had sex with Julius? Size difference? Or was she afraid Frank would taste the difference between Julius and Jason? Whatever became of Beth? Why would Frank sell the house he loved so much and move into the house next door just to be with Glenda? Did Jason and Beth see each other again after Frank kicked her out? If Frank wanted Glenda, why didn't he name Jason in an Alienation of Affection suit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Would any sane man marry Glenda? She knew her husband was cheating for years, and did nothing. She knew Beth was cheating on Frank (a man she said she liked!), with her husband for TWO YEARS and never even considered telling him the truth! She's about as trustworthy as Beth!

As for filing under 'Adultery', it wouldn't have worked, because Frank forgave the adultery, from a legal point of view, when he had sex with her post discovery. Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dear "Too many unanswered questions" reader:

If you wanted all of these questions answered maybe you should have written the story yourself. Hello ! It's a short story, not a fucking novel. To the author: Unfortunately many of these "slut" stories are virtually the same except the names are changed. Not that satisfying after the first 6. Keep writing though. Occasionally a "good one" pops up. You are a good writer, just stuck on the same topic.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
well

For some reason, I really liked this one!

josephpauljosephpaulabout 7 years ago
25k for half a house

WTH only in fairytale land.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this whole story is gross

you had the whore fucking 2 dudes , one black (disgusting) .

then you let him divorce the slut , but tie him to a senior citizen ?

WTF man ?

cant your poor protagonist catch a break ?

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
A fence

I kind of expected the last line to be: "And I put in a fence to separate the yards."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

I would've liked it, but you didn't tell Julius' wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

You left out a lot of things, My first would be that since his wife and Jason were both serial cheaters the chance to get and STD were really high. Besides that, I get yourpoint about the money with Julius but I would have dropped some anonymous hints to his wife about the cheating. Of course the whore itself got a very easy way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you should write about

A guy smart enough to fool his wife till the divorce without partaking sloppy seconds.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
Nice

and very entertaining. 5*

ribnitinribnitinabout 5 years ago
Formulaic

Well written (as always) but a little formulaic

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
This Is a JPB story!!!!!! Get used to it.

Why do commenters continue to harp on the same issues? This is JPB. Character development, rationale, displays of emotion, common sense, answers to the many "WHY" questions are not going to happen.

JPB generally writes short, concise, well structured, bare bones narratives. If you're looking for extensive background, frequent dialog, emotional outbreaks, go somewhere else.

It is what it is. I doubt he's going to change his formula no matter how much comments complain.

Good for him.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 4 years ago
You know....

he probably should have used some of the proceeds from the sale to also build a fence between the two properties.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Pretty good revenge. Pretty good JPB story. Pretty good ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I'm not sure that marrying another cheater is a good idea.

But she had fair reason. It's the flirting that seems like a ticking time bomb. It's explained, so maybe it will work. Still, cheaters put a low bar on cheating again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another cuck story

Another pathetic cuck story postest in LW. Just plain Bob tries to make The characters Look like a normal couple but as always he failed! Hubby is a cuck And a wimp, thats Bobs fetish, mostly his stories are lamé pityportraits. Wooden Brain dead characters, full of plain stupid nonsense like hubby catches The wife cheating And is angry but also has a hard one (Yeah Sure), this is just cuck logic. The wife is a stupid brain dead bitch, One The one Hand she is cheating without regrets but often wouldn't give hubby sloppy seconds because she thinks he deserve better (Yeah Sure). Not Sure why he is Posting those stories in LW, 90% is a cuck fetish. What is so arousing about getting humiliated, Most of his stories make no Sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't mistake me with the 'cuck' anonymous! He obviously read a different story but pooped out his comment here. Great story Bob. I thought it deserved more but settled for 5 stars.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Beth seemed to leave all too easily. I wonder what happened to her? Or to Jason? Did they "find" each other? Excellent story. Five stars from me, ~~ JB Edwards

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

JPB is like a chicken. He posted huge number of stories and now and then he has a good one. This is a good one though it has some holes, for example hubby keeps on fucking wife sloppy seconds. That is so utterly disgusting, in particular after he knew she is cheating. He also gets $25,000 from "Julius" like it is something that he would not have to split with his wife in divorce? Also going for 2 years while wife fucks neighbor and he is clueless? How dense you have to be to have a neighbor fucking your wife on a regular, almost daily basis, and you cannot notice anything? That does not happen in reality.

But those are minor details, other than that the story is OK. I am particularly glad that it did not descend into some moralizing dialogues as it is the case so often in LW.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If Beth dropped out of sight,did this mean she quit her job.If so he should have sent a copy of the tape to Julius's wife.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

they known each other since tenth grade? everything in ur story says no to that story works better if u just ignore that not good but better

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

do ur MCs think that they have to have sex with their cheating wives? he complains about sloppy seconds but then dives right in like he loves it lol

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

Hmm, cream pies for a couple of years without knowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An unexpected decent ending. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very fictional but good enough to read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just plain bob is one of my favorites in literotica and he's the one that got me addicted to reading loving wives category.

- From Aizawl, Mizoram(NE India)

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Fancied

Glenda can't have fancied him that much,or she would have told him about Jason and. Beth. If she told him she could then get him to fuck her as revenge on Jason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...