All Comments on 'Beth is Taken Ch. 01: The Seduction of Bethany'

by slybrainwaive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kat900Kat900about 4 years ago
WOW!

It just doesn't get better than this. I hope to see more in the future.

wil0831wil0831about 4 years ago
Great

One of the best I have read!!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I know this isn't the point, but....

....nothing was mentioned about birth control. Doesn't this guy worry at least a little about getting a teenager pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is about abuse

This is a disgusting story about a man who was to be driver to her prom who instead fucked a young girl and filled her with his cum.

You are an abusive, nasty bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Umm

Kind of a rapey mofo, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Now 9 months later is she a teenage Mum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Wow

A have been a member for a very long time and you story is definetly one of the top 3 i have read. Keep them comming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well written

I liked how were able to bring life to the story - well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congrats

Great story really a good read. KEEP UP THE GOOG WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for the slow build up.

Also, we were late to the prom and it had ended by the time we got there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please continue abigail’s story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, simply the best seduction of a girl by a man that I have ever read. It was so hot and the detail of the minute by minute exploitation of Beth was fantastic and beautiful. We don't know who this guy is and what kind of relationship he has with the family. All we know is that he has a big car and can seduce Beth like someone that has done this before. I have not checked for additional chapters but would love to know what happens the rest of the night and the next morning. Will there be any regrets or will he take Beth down a long path to humiliation and degradation? Will he make her into a good woman that will love life, or will he make her into a slut? Still, probably the best detailed seduction of a woman written in a long time. Few authors are in this category.

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year ago

The hymen is at the mouth of the vagina, not deep inside

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Extremely well written,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userslybrainwaive@slybrainwaive
Since I've (more or less) concluded Abigail's epic story (there may be more to cum), I've needed to pick on one of my other heroines to abuse. Please check out Beth's next adventure, which is coming in three parts. If you like it, please leave me a comment. Thanks I enjoy rea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES