Beth is Taken Ch. 01: The Seduction of Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her mouth part slightly as I slid my hands up to her hips and finding the sides of her panties under the bottom edge of the tight black lace basque, began drawing her panties down. She didn't stop me as I slid her panties over her hips, peeling the damp material away from her wet pussy. I slid the flimsy fabric down her lovely stockinged legs and on reaching her high heels, gently lifted one then the other, freeing her panties, placing them aside.

I lifted her skirt again, this time enjoying the view of her lovely naked virgin pussy. I leant forward and kissed it gently, my tongue worming up and down the dripping slit. She groaned softly as I rekindled a new spark of lust within her.

Once I was sure she was nice and wet, I stood up and holding her hands softly, walked backwards to her bed, pulling her gently with me. I sat on the side of her bed, and manoeuvred her to stand demurely in front of me. Her hands went behind her and she clasped them together, pushing her chest out towards me, swaying her hips slightly, making her look delectable.

As she stood there quietly, I slipped my boxers down and off. Her eyes went wide and she had an intake of breath as she saw my long, hard cock standing straight up, pointing at her.

I reached forward and my hands fished under her skirt and lifted it up as my hands went to her hips. I kept my legs tightly together as I tugged her forward with my hands on her hips, just brushing against the edge of her basque. As her knees touched mine, I worked her legs apart and pulled her parted legs on either side of my knees. She stood unsteadily on her heels as I shuffled her forward to straddle my legs. My dick stood up in front of her and bunched the skirt up at the front.

I settled her forward, spreading her thighs apart as she sat on my knee, facing me. I held her bottom and slid her forward so that my erect cock was sandwiched between us. Her hands went behind her to my knees and she leant back on them, thrusting her breasts towards me. I pulled my hands from under her skirt, bunching it up around her waist at the front, and held my hands around her narrow waist. I held her down onto my lap firmly and my lips came down onto her shoulders. She tilted her head back as I kissed the front of her neck and throat, and worked a little lower to kiss the top curve of her breasts which still heaved up and down in front of me.

She was lost in the moment, enjoying my kissing her front as I gripped her waist firmly and lifted her body up and forward. I lifted my legs by tilting my feet, lifting her thighs up. I held her up and tightly to me, keeping her pussy poised up above my long dick. She opened her eyes and looked into mine as she realised where I was holding her. Her legs just touched the floor because of her heels and she pushed down, keeping herself up.

I held her waist tightly and lowered her slowly. Immediately she gasped as she felt the spearhead of my long cock touch her pussy lips. She felt warm and wet. I flexed my groin muscles, rubbing my hot tip back and forth along her pussy lips, soaking the head. She trembled in my arms. My mushroom head nudged up over her clit and she bit her bottom lip and whimpered.

I started lowering her down onto my shaft. The tip spread her tight pussy lips apart and pushed inward, opening her up. Her mouth opened and she gasped in lust and arousal as my dick started to slide up and into her slippery hole. Her flesh parted gently as I oh-so-slowly impaled her down onto me. She felt wonderful and wet. Her lips parted and closed around my bulbous tip, allowing it to be enveloped inside her tight pussy entrance.

Then I met resistance and she couldn't drop any lower. I snaked my right arm firmly around her waist, pulling her front and breasts tightly against me, but still holding her up. My other arm went around her back, my hand going up to her head, and pulled her breasts firmer against my chest as I brought her mouth to mine. I kissed her hard, taking her breath away, holding her tightly suspended above me with my hot throbbing dick just nestled inside her young pussy. I could feel her body heave and tremble in my hold. My tongue held hers captive as my lips sucked at hers, keeping her mouth captive under mine.

My left hand dropped from the back of her head to clamp over her shoulder. I now had her captive in a strong, vice-like grip. Even her mouth was held my mine. Then, using all of my strength and holding her body tightly, I eased her wet pussy down onto my throbbing shaft. My rock-hard cock pressed firmly against her hymen, then it suddenly tore.

She squealed sharply into my mouth but could not escape me impaling her as she dropped a couple of inches down onto my penetrating shaft. Luckily, she was very wet and juicy as she was forced to slide down my large, thick cock. She moved her hands from my knees to try to push against me, but once her weight was taken off her arms, she sunk down even further.

My big dick continued to slowly ease further up into her virgin pussy as I firmly pulled her down onto me, her thighs spreading and her feet lifting off the floor. She held me tight as the pain of the penetration started to subside. She could feel my large throbbing pole deep up inside her soft body, impaling and stretching her pussy, filling her up with man flesh for the very first time.

I firmly pushed her down the last two inches, making her squeal again into my mouth as my long, thick dick thrust up deeply into her warm, slippery tunnel. Finally, I was fully embedded inside her, with my throbbing pole wedged deep up within her lovely tight body. I allowed her to break the kiss and she clung onto me, whimpering.

I held her tight, feeling her heave in my arms, getting used to the new feeling. My arms disengaged her shoulder and waist, and reaching beside her, shuffled up her skirt from the sides. My hands delved underneath and sought her hips, holding them firmly. I slid my hands around under her dress to the back, then holding her tightly just above her buttocks, squeezed her body firmly to me, ensuring and good, deep contact of my penis inside her lovely hole.

She was squealing and mewling less now, and managed to prop herself back a little, her arms still on my chest. I leant forward and kissed her softly on her slightly parted red lips. I held her impaled on me for a while, softly kissing her and allowing her pain to subside and her pussy to become accustomed to my large throbbing member, deep up inside her. Her cleavage heaved up and down against me.

Once she had calmed down and I sensed that the pain had receded, I held her hips and started stirring myself inside her. She gasped as I tried to move inside her, but she was so incredibly tight that all I could do was increase the internal pressure around her walls and not really move at all within her.

I rocked my loins back a tad, sliding a little out of her, then holding her hips, rocked back into her again. She bit her lip, moaned and leant back a little, tilting her head and closing her eyes in bliss as I started to slide in and out of her very slowly and gently. I rocked myself in and out of her a little, but then started lifting her with each stroke to get the extra movement.

Holding her waist from under her skirt, I started sliding her up and down on my thick pole. Beth started squeaking with each thrust as I rocked my hips in time and rubbed my dick against her G-spot, arousing her further. She was starting to really enjoy the feelings inside as I increased the length of the slow strokes, screwing her slowly, but surely. Her skirt settled around her, hiding our carnal activity.

I moved one hand out from under her skirt to hold her back as I levered her up and down my pole on long, slow strokes. Each time I lifted her to the top, my bulbous end almost slipped from her pussy lips, before I plunged her, gasping, back down to impale her on my rock-hard shaft. I pumped her up and down on me solidly, ensuring she could feel my entire girth sliding up into her young, tight slippery depths with each slow power stroke.

Her hands rested on my chest as I fucked her. Her head was tilted back in bliss. Her young face lifted and contorted beautifully with each downward stroke and she squealed with higher intensity as I moved her up and down on me. I slightly increased the pace, plunging her with more strength down onto me, urging my pole deeper up into her, hitting all her sensitive spots and driving her towards her second orgasm of the evening.

As I slid her up and down, she could feel the unstoppable sensations rising inside her. I could feel her body tensing and preparing itself for an onslaught and that's exactly what it was when it came. Her orgasm hit her like a train. She opened her eyes and mouth looking straight into my eyes in a silent scream as her orgasm coursed through her young body. then she squealed loudly in a high-pitched register before bucking and arching towards me as I continued to fuck her deeply as wave upon wave of ecstasy flooded through her body.

Her head snapped back and forth and she squealed in short sharp breaths as she came again, hard. I could feel her pussy muscles spasm around my thick pole, still tightly sliding up and down through her tender tunnel. She squealed and bucked for a long time, her basque slipping slightly, almost exposing her nipples as I watched and enjoyed her coming all over my cock. I could feel her juices flooding her pussy and allowing me to continue to bounce her up and down on my pole for a while as her orgasm started to subside.

Before she came down too far off her peak, I held her and swivelled us around. He legs went either side of me as I turned us to lie her back onto her bed, with me still buried to the hilt deep up inside her tight pussy. As I landed on top of her, she grunted as I settled my legs down between hers with my hardness still in her still spasming pussy.

I leant forward over her face, cradling it gently in my palms as I looked down intently into her face. I kissed her neck and face as I gently thrust myself in and out of her lovely body. Her head went back in bliss, feeling the afterglows of her orgasm and she mewled pitifully as I started to pump her gently.

I ground my loins into hers, slowly urging my dick deep up inside her wet pussy, trying to slide deeper into her. I'm sure I could feel her cervix as I screwed her slow, and deep. She was still whimpering from her orgasm and I tried not to let her recover too far as I started to hump her young body in earnest, thrusting myself as deep as I could go and withdrawing as far as I dared each time. All this time I held her face and kissed her gently.

She opened her eyes and stared passionately back up into my face as I started screwing her more firmly. I held her down, her face in my palms, brushing her hair away, looking into her dark, almond-shaped eyes, loving her as I pumped her firmly. Her body was quivering and she gasped for breath as I lay on her and deep stroked her tight pussy.

She couldn't believe just how full she felt with my large meat sliding in and out of her tight pussy, stretching her with each inward thrust. She hadn't fully come down from her last orgasm before she felt the next rising within her. I urged my body into hers, trying to get as deep as possible into her, rubbing sensually across her G-spot with each inward stroke. As her passion rose again, I could feel her body arch, thrusting her lovely breasts up to press softly against my chest. She whimpered as I pumped her steadily, and she felt her body responding higher and higher.

Suddenly I raised myself up away from her face and, leaning back, shifted my thighs under hers, rocking myself back a bit. Still pumping her, I removed my shirt, then bunched up her skirt around her waist. As I leant back down, my elbows rested on either side of her hips, and my hands rested over her breasts.

Still rocking my hips into her, my fingers tugged down the tight lace from over her lovely breasts, exposing the swell of her lovely young flesh. Her nipples were all erect and throbbing red. My palms closed around both soft fleshy mounds, moulding them firmly, and my fingers closed around her nipples. She gasped aloud as I rolled and tweaked her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

Then I gripped her hips tightly with my elbows, pinning her down tightly under me and she squeaked as I powered into her. I really started fucked her hard and deep, penetrating her lovely depths and stroking her insides firmly. I pistoned long and hard through her pussy, driving her passion. She closed her eyes and thrashed her head from side to side as I held her warm breasts, tweaked her sensitive nipples, and pumped her slippery pussy hard and fast. I grunted from the exertion.

She whimpered under me as I drove her over the edge of another climax and she started come around my cock again, shrieking and whimpering as I continued to thrust hard into her, plunging quickly again and again into her depths. She tensed hard, then bucked and shrieked and moaned and squeaked as I kept her on the crest of her orgasm, cumming and cumming for me. Her copious juices flowing within, her lovely breasts heaving up into my grasp. I pumped her hard and fast; she felt incredible, but as she peaked and started to come down, I slowed, mindful that I was about to explode inside her, and I wanted to try something else first.

She came back down, eyes still closed, her lungs still gasping in air. Little mewling noises came from her parted lips as she cooed and recovered from her mind-blowing third orgasm. I softly cradled her under me as I slowed and lay back down over her, careful not to hurt her. I looked around her bed at the various pillows and rest pads and had an idea.

I reached for a box of tissues next to the bed and gently slipped out of her with a squelch, the relaxation of her pussy lips making her sigh. I dabbed her pussy and my cock with the tissues; there was a little redness, but not too much.

I got off her and off the bed, then pulled her up to sit her on the side of the bed. I gathered all her pillows and cushions and resting pads and piled them in a firm heap in the middle of the side of her bed. Then I pulled her up onto her feet. She was all shaky and quivery, and I went to her and pulled her soft body against mine. Her soft breasts squashed into my bare chest and I could feel her erect nipples rub against me.

I moved my hands down to her back and unzipped her dress. Stepping back from her, I gazed down at her beauty as the dress fell from her waist and landed in a pool of black around her feet.

She looked stunningly beautiful in her expensive black lace lingerie. Still wearing her high heels, her lovely legs were encased in the lace and sheer nylon of her stockings clipped to the tightly laced black basque, which was pulled down and tucked under her breasts. Her breasts stood full and proud, not showing any sag and the nipples stood pert and throbbing. Her pussy glistened with her wet secretions. She looked up at me with those innocent almond eyes of hers, still panting and heaving from her previous experience.

I held her hips then turned her to face the pile of pillows. I bent her forwards, making her lean over the pile placing her hands over the other side, and moved behind her. My erect penis brushed up the valley of her naked bottom. I tapped her thighs indicating that she should bend her knees and kneel on the bed. This lifted her bottom up perfectly. Her pert, naked bottom was framed by the black lace of her stockings and basque.

Beth looked over her shoulder back at me. I moved forward, my large manhood brushing her bottom, and pressed down on her shoulder blades. Her arms sunk forward and her head went down onto the covers. Her bottom tilted up even further, her hips resting over the pillows. Her pussy gaped below her. I spread her thighs apart with my palms, opening her flower up to me. I bobbed down behind her and slurped my tongue up along her wet pussy lips, making her gasp and shiver. My tongue wormed up and down her sensitive slit while my hands squeezed and patted her bottom. She moaned as I firmly tongued her from behind.

Then I stood up behind her. I touched the round tip of my hot cock against her pussy lips, making her jolt slightly. I held my cock and rubbed the tip up and down her wet slit, coating it with her copious juices. She moaned as I teased her pussy from bum-hole to clit with my throbbing tip. She stuck her lovely arse in the air toward me and wiggled it provocatively at me. I pressed my bell-end more firmly up against her pussy lips, stroking up and down them with my cock as she squirmed against me. I held her thighs further apart, stretching her wide, opening her up to me.

Then I straightened up, held her hips firmly just below the basque, and pulling her back onto me, plunged into her luscious, young body with one powerful lunge. Beth squealed in surprise and bliss as my large member buried itself deep into her pussy, sliding into her until it came to rest pressing firmly against the tight end of her tunnel. She had never felt so full before.

I stirred my loins inside her, loving the feel of her surrounding my rock-hard flesh, then slowly withdrew. She whimpered as I slid out of her almost until my tip plopped out of her clutching pussy lips, before gripping her again and plunging back into her depths, eliciting another squeal from her lips. I started stroking her wonderful pussy, firmly and deeply, rubbing across her G-spot and nudging up to her clit each time.

She lay her head to the side on the covers, closed her eyes and moaned softly as I fucked her slowly but surely. I held her bottom in my palms, keeping her still, as I thrust in and out of her teenage body.

As I used my legs as leverage to slid in and out of her tight but slippery pussy, I moved my hands to the laces at the back of her basque. It was laced quite tight around her narrow waist but I thought I could do better. I undid the bow and then unthreaded the long laces a few eyelets. I continued to fuck her slowly, making her moan as I re-laced the back of her basque, tugging the ties tighter than they had been before, cinching her waist tighter. She gasped as she felt the constriction around her soft body as I slid in and out of her hot slippery hole.

Then, still moving my dick in and out of her I reached out and grabbed one arm and then the other. I pulled them round and down her sides then across her back. Her hair fell over her face. She was leaning with her hips over the pile of pillows as I fucked her gently and held her arms crossed behind her back. I held them together behind her back, then started looping the long trailing ends of the lace around her arms and wrists. Soon her hands were tied helplessly behind her back. She tried struggling free, but it was no use.

Then I grasped her shoulders and pulled hard, bring her torso up off the bed until her back and tied hands made contact with my front. My hands went around to firmly cup her soft naked breasts and I held them firmly as I held her back to me and continued to fuck her firmly. She groaned and writhed in my hold, helpless to stop me as I fucked her deeply from behind.

As my hands squeezed her young but pert breasts, I rolled and tweaked her sensitive erect nipples between thumb and forefinger, making twinges of pleasure tug deep inside her pussy. My left hand moved across to cup her right breast, the elbow tucked under her left breast and my right hand slid down the front of the basque. My right hand left the bottom of the basque and slid down her abdomen, dipping briefly into the top of her slit to pick up some wetness. Then my fingers rubbed across and over her throbbing clitoris.

She groaned under the new assault. I nudged her hair aside with my nose and kissed the side of her face as I enjoyed her teenage body. Here I was, holding the lovely innocent Beth captive as I played with her clit and nipple while fucking her solidly from behind. Who would have thought?