Beth is Taken Ch. 01: The Seduction of Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I built up her pleasure inside her body, hoping to get a fourth climax from her. Her helpless body was certainly responding to my ministrations, her passion rising again, her body heaving and quivering in my hold. She made higher and higher pitched groans which turned into grunts which turned into squeals as I relentlessly attacked her erogenous zones. She tried struggling in my hold, but I was too strong for her. She tried pleading with me to stop.

"Oh no. I can't take any more. It's too much. You're too big! Please stop. I'm going to explode!"

Of course, I didn't stop, only intensified the assault.

Suddenly, just as I felt she was about to come again, I snapped. I released her torso and she fell forward over the pillows with a grunt. I grabbed her tied arms and pulled her horizontal, her head hanging forward. Then, gripping her firmly and helpless like this, I really started to fuck her hard and fast and deep. She squealed loudly and constantly as I power fucked her from behind, hitting her G-spot with each inward stroke, loving the feeling of her.

She couldn't speak as I took her breath away and pumped her young captive body helplessly until she started coming. Her body wracked and arched and bucked long and hard as another powerful orgasm engulfed her. I could feel her pussy muscles clutching my sliding cock and fluttering around me. Her body shook and quivered and her mouth opened wide and grunted incoherently as wave upon wave of liquid bliss flooded through her. Her squealing, convulsing body, wracked in passionate ecstasy, squirting its juice around my stretching cock, was all too much for me.

With a grunt, my large balls swelled and I felt an incredible pulse of pleasure surge through my pumping cock as a long blast of sperm erupted from the tip as I plunged deeply into Beth's spasming body. She shrieked as she felt the blast of cool liquid splash deep inside her. Then with the next inward thrust, another burst of sperm sprayed her insides. I pumped her brutally as blast upon blast of cool, sticky cum plastered her internal walls and mixed with her own juices as we both came spectacularly together in a heaving erotic fleshy mass.

Beth's screams of passion mixed with my grunts of urgency as I continued to strongly pump her full of my sperm. My penis continued to swell and spit out its discharge for a few minutes, filling her up, until with a final roar, I buried myself as deeply as I could possibly go inside her warm body, nestling firmly at full depth, and the final blast pulsed along my hard cock and injected into her sensitive love tunnel. She squealed at the final erotic feeling, her body arching and tensing as the final intense wave of pleasure coursed through her body and then she went limp as she collapsed on the bed.

I lay over her a little while then gently levered myself out of her tight body. I reached for the tissues again and stemmed the flood of goo oozing out of her open pussy. Then I untied her and laid her gently on her back on her bed, allowing her young body to recover. She looked beautiful in her underwear, with her wet pussy exposed, breathing quickly and mewling gently. I pulled her basque back over her breasts, then cleaned myself up before returning to her.

I lay on the bed next to her, cuddling her gently in my arms. Her relaxed body heaved beautifully and slowly allowed her to recover from the sensual overload. When Beth finally came to her senses, she found herself lying on her side against me, tenderly cuddled on my shoulder, with one leg cocked over mine. She lay there for a while, realising what had happened, enjoying the feeling of my warm chest and arm around her.

She finally spoke. "Wow! I never realised it would feel so good. That was amazing!"

"YOU are amazing" I replied. "And you'll find it can be even better than that."

"I can't imagine anything better. It was soooooo intense" she meekly said, her hand stroking over my chest.

I explained "Well, when you're in more control yourself, you'll find you can move and do whatever feels best yourself. Like I did when I tied your arms. Did you like that?"

She went all shy but quietly replied "I kind of did. It felt hot not being in control with you taking out your lust on me. That made me feel very sexy."

"Good. Because you ARE. VERY sexy."

She smiled up at me, blushing at the compliment and as our eyes met. We glanced down at each other's lips. Before long we were kissing tenderly. She stroked my chest with her hand while her stocking clad leg slid up and down over mine, nudging against my cock. At the contact, it began to swell again.

She noticed this and decided to take the initiative. Her hand went down and grasped my cock, squeezing it and working the flesh up and down gently. As she stroked it, it grew harder and longer, rising up over my stomach. She gripped it with her small hand and pumped it up and down as we kissed, making it like rock again. She moaned, pleased with my reaction to her actions.

Suddenly she broke the kiss and let my cock go. I was disappointed until she levered herself over me to lie on my chest. My throbbing hardness was trapped between our stomachs. Her hair fell around her face and my head and she leant down and kissed me from above.

She pushed her arse in the air, spreading her legs on either side of mine and moving to her knees. My hard dick sprung up between us and brushed up against her abdomen. She rubbed her body firmly up and down mine for a little while, her lacy basque sliding over my front, her soft breasts brushing lightly over my chest. She shuffled herself up a little bringing her lovely lace-encased breasts into view, hovering over my face.

My hands went to her hips, then slid down to hold and squeeze her pert bottom. She lowered her hips slightly allowing her still dripping pussy to brush the tip of my bell-end. It twitched under the wet contact and jumped into firmer contact with her pussy, a point she noticed.

Then, with her lips parted slightly and her eyes closed, and my hands holding her waist, Beth started to slide her body down onto mine, engulfing my rock-hard dickhead. She gasped softly as she forced the mushroom head of my cock into the parting and slippery folds of her pussy lips, stretching her flesh around me. She continued to press back and down, sliding down my pole and she gave a lovely whimper as the enormity of my hot manhood slid into her from below.

She kept sliding down me until she came to rest, fully impaled on my cock, my head nestling deep up inside her warm, wet pussy. She stayed still for a short while, adjusting to the large throbbing pole of flesh now wedged back up inside her. Then she started to rotate and gyrate her hips, gently at first, feeling my movement inside her, but getting firmer and circulating in larger circles. She started panting, her breasts heaving in their confines.

I held her waist firmly as she controlled the movements. She started to slide herself up and down my shaft gently, moving a little further up each time, but on each downward stroke, bottoming out at full depth, making her gasp each time.

She collapsed her legs on either side of me, bringing her body in close intimate contact with me as she rocked her hips and bottom, moving her pussy up and down my shaft firmly. My hands left her waist and went to cup her face as I snogged her from below, capturing her gasps and whimpers as she rode me. I knew she hadn't done this before, but she was instinctively very good at it.

I enjoyed feeling her tight pussy milking my hard dick as she controlled the movement and took her own pleasure. I sensed she was starting to get close to release, so I placed one arm over the small of her back, grinding her loins into mine, and started thrusting back up into her, to meet her downward lunges.

Soon we were fucking each other hard and fast, pressed close to each other. She could feel my dick sliding firmly across her G-spot and she altered the angle of her bottom, straining to increased the pressure there until finally she squealed and started cumming all over my cock in waves and spasms of pleasure. She looked, sounded and felt so wonderful bucking and writhing on top of me that I just gripped her hips firmly and started to power slam myself in and out of her young pussy, pumping her fast and deep with my piston as she rode her orgasm.

I grunted and buried myself to full depth inside her as I slammed her down onto me and held her tightly over her hips and neck as my dick pulsed and spewed a few streams of sperm deep up inside her, even as she felt her orgasm subsiding, making her squeal and buck anew.

Finally, after a few more pumps inside her, we were both finished and she relaxed on top of me head on my shoulder, still with my softening dick buried in her tight pussy. She cooed and mewled as she lay on me, heaving deeply, as she came down from her peak.

"You were right" she gasped between breaths. "That was nice being in control. But I think I like it more when you are in control".

I was determined to take her up on that implied offer, another time.

*

If you liked this story, please leave a comment. There are more stories about Bethany in progress.