All Comments on 'Beth Joins Jenna and Emily in Bed'

by BrookeJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ss6504ss6504over 6 years ago
Fantatic!

Can't wait to see Beth take Jenna and Allyson together. Great series, keep the stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Holy crap that was hot! Love the series, keep them coming! Maybe Beth's cousin comes back for an interlude?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feedback

At the start of each episode, add a note that this is part of a story series, with a brief run through of what has happened so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Allyson?

You've got to write the follow up chapter on fucking Allyson with the strap on.

Have you ever tried an EnJoyUs?

Oh my...you must. Try it on your gf or have her fuck you. It's the best..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

More please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more...

ease, more. a foursome with all son would be awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Read

You have such a wonderful talent for writing these oh so hot Chapters, so detailed and so damn hot. My mouth waters just thinking about being one of your subjects, would be soooooo wonderful and so steaming hot!!!!!

Keep writing and don't stop as you again, have such great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to a new chapter...... though it has been quite some time......

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

How in God's name that they are still alive, especially Beth. Beth just had a blast with Allyson with multiple orgasms, yet she furthermore continued with the assault on two sweet teenagers while all of them being overwhelmed with more orgasms than I could count. If women out there are still satisfied with men than they are sadly being blinded by an incomprehensible desire to experience a more powerful sexual pleasure. To each their own as to the pleasure they are willing to accept.

kboneonekboneoneabout 1 year ago

Are there more? I was hoping for another Allyson continuation at 8:30 pm

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very sexy, now I want Allyson to join them...

epxxx658epxxx6585 months ago

Fantastic! I loved every chapter of the story. Would you consider writing more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous