Beth Joins Jenna and Emily in Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her powerful sexual scent had me tingling with excitement. My hands moved to Jenna's ass and I roughly pulled her down onto my face, her succulent pussy nestling on my hungry mouth. I instantly plastered my mouth on her and began sucking at her cunt, vacuuming up her delicious nectar. I felt Jenna's hands on my head, holding me in place, but there was no need. I had no desire to be anywhere but where I was...worshipping the pussy of my teenage babysitter, my lesbian lover.

My sexual cravings engulfed me as I ate Jenna's perfectly shaved, smooth pussy. She was grinding on my face, her gooey pussy leaking all over me. I could hear her moaning in delight as I voraciously ate her cunt. I thrust my tongue deep inside the slippery petals of her pussy. Unbelievably, my pussy was on fire again as I ate her. My skillful tongue knew just where to lick and probe, teasing her velvety pussy relentlessly.

I could tell by her soft whimpers and trembling body that she on the verge of an orgasm. I shifted my tongue to her clit, erect and protruding from its hood. I teased her throbbing clit with my tongue before sucking her hard pearl between my lips. Jenna's body tensed and a scream of release announced her orgasm. Just as her climax hit, I felt Emily's hands push my legs open and, an instant later, her tongue on my cunt again.

Jenna jerked and convulsed as she came, my sucking mouth never leaving her enlarged clit. Her powerful climax had her body gyrating in orgasm, but I managed to keep my sucking mouth glued to her. Jenna's juices covered my lips and chin as tremors coursed through her body. I released her clit from my sucking lips and began tonguing the hard spire with quick flicks directly on the tip of her clit. Her moans changed to gasps, her body shivered and, as my expert tongue teased her, a second orgasm washed over her, flooding my face with another gush of her sweet ambrosia.

Jenna was babbling incoherently as she lost all rational thought and her body twitched through another orgasm. I moved my tongue from her sensitive clit and speared it into her gushing pussy. I was captivated by her wet cunt and exquisite taste as I lazily lapped up her girly elixir. Jenna's head was thrown back, her breathing ragged as I slowly lapped at her tender, young pussy.

Emily's tongue was vigorously exploring my juicy, pink pussy as I felt myself careening toward another climax and when she concentrated her tongue on my stiff clit, I came yet again. This orgasm wasn't nearly as powerful, but still intense. I could hear Emily noisily sucking up the juices leaking from my sloppy pussy as I dropped my head back onto the bed, my face covered with Jenna's juices.

Jenna moved off me, lying by my left side, and when Emily finally stopped licking between the folds of my pussy, she moved up on the bed also, sandwiching me between the two teens as we recovered from our orgasmic romp. I kissed Jenna softly, and then turned and kissed Emily, their warm bodies feeling perfect against me.

We laid together like this for quite some time, softly kissing and stroking, only the soft sounds of our breathing filling the solitude. As time passed, I felt my sexual energy returning. As Emily and I kissed, I felt her tongue flitter along my lips, and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss as our tongues danced together. I brought my left hand up to cup one of her heavy breasts, a soft moan filling my mouth as I kneaded her firm flesh.

As I massaged Emily's tits, I felt Jenna's hand slide down my body and between my legs. I opened my legs for her, giving her access to my silky pussy. My fingers moved to Emily's hardening nipple, pinching it lightly and feeling it grow harder at my touch. I broke our kiss and dipped my head, lifting her heavy breast toward me and licked her hard, pink nipple. I teased the nipple with my tongue for a few seconds before sucking it into my mouth, my heart racing as Emily whimpered her approval.

My attention was drawn away from Emily's big boobs as I felt Jenna skewer her finger inside my seeping pussy. Jenna's voice finally broke the silence.

"Don't you love Emily's big tits?" she cooed. "I can't believe how big they are. I love touching them, licking them, sucking them."

I could feel Jenna's protruding nipples poking into my back as I suckled Emily. It amazed me how different the two were. Emily had huge tits, at least a D-cup. Her areolae were very large, a dusky pink with small, hard nipples. Jenna, on the other hand, was maybe a B-cup, but probably a large A-cup. Her areolae were about the size of a quarter, a very light pink, and capped with very pronounced nipples that were probably about half-an-inch long and thick as the tip of your finger. Their bodies were so different, yet both combined innocence and raw sexuality in their own way.

I moved my mouth to Emily's other nipple, licking and sucking, coating it with my saliva. As I went back and forth across her chest, teasing her nipples, I felt Jenna easily slip a second finger inside me. My wet pussy swallowing the entire length of her fingers easily. My head was swimming with sexual desire again as Jenna sawed her fingers in and out of my cunt. Our passion grew by the second, but before we went too far, I had a fantasy I wanted to indulge in this night of firsts.

I pulled my sucking mouth from Emily's stiff nipple with a soft "pop". I moved to her mouth and kissed her deeply, then turned to Jenna and kissed her. Breaking our kiss, I looked deeply into her sexy, blue eyes.

"I have a surprise for you tonight too, Jenna," I said, smiling. I turned and looked back at Emily.

"Emily, I want you on your back, up here on the bed," I commanded. Then turning back to Jenna. "Jenna, I want you on your knees, between Emily's legs, licking her sweet cunt."

I watched as the two teen lovers re-positioned themselves as instructed. In seconds, Emily was on her back with her thighs splayed wide open and Jenna was lapping away at her friend's sweet pussy yet again, her knees under her and her ass in the air, lewdly displaying her dripping pussy and the wrinkled star of her asshole. Emily's eyes were closed as she surrendered to the delicious sensations of her best friend's tongue in her meaty pussy.

Their graphic display of sexuality almost made me forget my intentions. Re-focusing, I moved slightly and opened the drawer of my bedside table, pulling out the new strap-on I purchased. I moved back onto the bed and slid the harness in place as quickly as possible, fastening the Velcro straps tightly. Looking down my body after it was in place, it was almost shocking to see the long, red fake cock protruding from my crotch. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and stroked it. I bought this toy after watching an older woman fuck a young girl in an online video, and fantasizing about doing the same with Jenna. Now that fantasy would become a reality.

I grabbed my lube from the drawer, popped the top and squirted some on the long, thick phallus. I stroked the rubber cock, coating it with the slick lube before I moved in closer behind Jenna on my knees, and with my hands, urged her legs open wider. Jenna shifted her knees to the side, spreading her legs, her glistening pussy and tight asshole obscenely exposed to me.

My left hand slid to her ass and I pulled on the firm globe, opening her up more as my right hand grasped my fake cock. I leaned in slightly till the tip of the dildo came into contact with her gorgeous young cunt and I rubbed the tip up and down through her greasy crease.

"Do you want me to fuck you Jenna?" I hissed. The thought of making Jenna my personal fuck-toy turning me on beyond belief.

"Oh, my God, yes!" Jenna bellowed, her voice muffled in Emily's pussy.

"Is this where you want it?" I asked, pushing just the tip of my strap-on into her, before pulling out and sliding the toy upwards, till the tip rested against her tight asshole.

"Or would you like me to fuck you here instead?" I asked as I pushed forward slightly, putting pressure on her tight sphincter, but not entering her.

"My pussy, please fuck my pussy," she begged, while licking Emily.

I looked up at Emily, her eyes wide open and staring at me in amazement. "Should I fuck her Emily? Should I fuck Jenna's tight pussy while she eats you?"

Emily's hungry eyes went wide and I saw her nostrils flare as she inhaled deeply. She bit her bottom lip and nodded her head slightly, seemingly trying to comprehend what was going to happen.

I pulled the tip of the dildo from Jenna's asshole, hoping to fuck her ass in the future. I repositioned the tip of my fake cock at her entrance and shifted my hips forward slightly, watching her tight pussy open as the first inch of the rubber cock penetrated her. Jenna moaned loudly as I entered her, and her body went rigid for a moment. I felt her relax after a few seconds, my cue to continue.

I slid another inch of my toy into her teen pussy, watching her lips stretch around the wide dildo. As much as I wanted plunge into her depths, I wasn't sure how much experience she had and didn't want to hurt her. I stopped with a couple inches in her tight slot, letting her pussy adjust to the dildo.

"How does that feel Jenna?" I asked, my left hand softly caressing her ass, my right hand still holding the shaft of the fake cock.

"Good," she said in a barely audible voice. "It's big, but it feels good. Is that all of it?"

"No," I chuckled slightly. "That isn't even half of it."

Jenna groaned loudly at my declaration. Without waiting for a response, I moved my right hand to her ass and thrust my hips toward her slowly, burying another few inches into her clutching cunt. Both hands massaged her ass as I held tight briefly. I pulled her cheeks wide open, her tight asshole winking at me and exposing her stretched pussy to my eyes.

I could hear Jenna slurping noisily on Emily's pussy, making soft purring sounds as she licked her friend. Emily's eyes were closed again, her head back on the bed and big tits heaving from her ragged breathing. As I watched, Emily brought her hands to her generous breasts and sank her fingers into the firm flesh, adding to her stimulation.

My eyes went back between Jenna's legs as I started to pull out, her pink lips clinging to the thick toy as it slowly slid out of her sloppy pussy. When just the tip was left lodged in my nubile lover, I thrust back in, slowly plunging the entire length of the dildo into Jenna's cunt. A piercing scream bounced off the walls as I buried all eight inches of the strap-on into Jenna's tight cunt.

I held her in place for a few seconds and then very slowly, agonizingly slowly, began pulling out again, wanting her to feel every inch. I could hear Jenna still lapping at Emily as I pulled out. This time, when I had nearly extracted the entire length, I slowly reversed and inched the cock back into her, as slowly as possible. I continued like this for quite some time, slowly fucking in and out of Jenna's hot pussy with long strokes. I was lost in my own world of lust, watching as I fucked my teenage lover. Emily's raspy voice brought me back to reality.

"Don't stop Jenna. Keep your tongue right there. You're going to make me cum again. Don't stop, don't stop," she gasped.

Emily had both hands on Jenna's head, holding her in place. I could see Jenna's mouth plastered to Emily's pussy and imagined she was sucking on her clit. I watched the sexy spectacle continue as Emily began panting and a few seconds later the onslaught of her orgasm hit her. Her body spasmed in the tangled sheets, her back arching in exquisite pleasure as she came on Jenna's face. I could hear Jenna loudly sucking on Emily's convulsing cunt. As Emily moaned in ecstasy and her body shook in pleasure I watched her big tits jiggling as she squirmed in delight.

In that moment, I slowly pulled out one last time, and then quickly thrust forward. I began fucking Jenna hard, fast and deep, watching the dildo plunge in and out of her boiling cunt. I moved my right hand between her legs and easily found her engorged clit. Spurred on by my uninhibited lust, I fucked her harder. I, too, was panting now from the exertion of fucking Jenna.

"Keep fucking her Beth," I heard Emily exclaim. "Fuck her hard. I want her to make me cum again while you fuck her."

I could see Jenna's face pushing into Emily's hot pussy every time I thrust into her. Hearing wholesome Emily tell me to fuck Jenna harder had my hips thrusting in and out as fast as possible. My fingers teased her hard clit as I plunged into Jenna's depths. Just as I thought my stamina would give out, both girls erupted in orgasm. In unison, a continuous wail filled the room as they were overcome with desire. I kept fucking Jenna hard and fast for a few more strokes, and then slowed as her body trembled in orgasm. Finally stopping altogether, with the dildo buried inside her.

I could feel Jenna's body heaving as she tried to breath. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder softly, my hands wrapping around her to caress her soft breasts. We all came down from the sexual high slowly. The room was filled with the tantalizing scent of pussy, and I breathed deeply, savoring the delicious aroma.

I rotated my hips slightly and Jenna moaned as the dildo moved, still lodged inside her.

"Do you want more? Do you want me to fuck you more Jenna?" I whispered in her ear, but loud enough for Emily to hear.

"No," she answered quickly. "I want you to fuck Emily now."

Emily's eyes went wide hearing Jenna's request.

"Is that what you want Emily? Do you want me to fuck you too?" I asked, looking deeply into her eyes. "It's OK if you don't want to..." I started, but Jenna cut me off.

"Do it Emily! It's nothing like any of the boys you've been with," Jenna said excitedly.

I could sense Emily's trepidation as she hesitated to respond and I smiled down at her.

"It's up to you Emily. If you want to, I promise I'll make you feel good. If you don't want to, then I'll fuck Jenna some more and she can keep eating you." I pulled my hips back slowly, and then quickly reversed course driving the dildo back into Jenna, eliciting a deep moan from her. "I'm sure Jenna won't mind if I fuck her pussy again."

With the dildo buried deep inside Jenna I rotated my hips again, grinding against her. Jenna groaned as the big cock moved inside her. I held Jenna's hips as I kept grinding, slowly moving my hips counter-clockwise. I put my hand on the back of Jenna's head and pushed her back down between Emily's spread thighs.

"Jenna, lick Emily's pussy again while I fuck you," I commanded.

"I want it," Emily said softly, almost in a whisper, stopping Jenna and me. "I want you to do it to me."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, please. I want you to fuck me."

My body shivered at her words. The teen was almost begging me to fuck her tight pussy, and I was more than happy to oblige. I pulled my hips back slowly, watching as the big, red cock emerged from Jenna's cunt, the thick shaft covered in her slick juices.

"Jenna, sit on Emily's face," I instructed.

Jenna quickly moved on the bed, pivoting and planting her pussy on Emily's mouth. I could see Emily's tongue snake out and lap out at Jenna as I moved between her legs.

"Jenna, put your hands behind Emily's knees and pull her legs open as wide as you can get them."

The teen leaned down and pulled Emily's legs up and out, lewdly displaying her pretty cunt to me as her ass lifted off the bed slightly. I moved into position and rubbed the tip of the dildo against her soft folds of flesh, teasing her. Looking up from between her legs, I could see Emily's tongue lapping at Jenna's dripping pussy. My eyes traveled down past her tremendous tits to her pretty pussy. My hand aligned the flared head of the phallus and I inched forward, lodging the tip in the entrance to her pink tunnel.

"Do it!" Jenna shrieked, her eyes wild with desire.

My hips flexed forward slightly, driving the first few inches of the rubber cock into Emily's tight cunt, a low guttural growl was muffled in Jenna's pussy as I penetrated her. I hesitated briefly and then slowly pumped more of the dildo into Emily's pussy. After another brief pause I pulled back slightly, watching Emily's puffy, swollen labia stretch around the thick shaft of the cock, then pushed forward, sinking all eight inches inside Emily.

I heard Emily gasp as she was filled with the fat dildo, her big tits heaving. The world seemed to stand still as I kept the rubber cock lodged deep inside her. I was vaguely aware of Jenna's soft moans and the sound of Emily's lingering licks as she lapped at Jenna's wet pussy.

I slowly began to move, almost imperceptibly at first. My hips moving in and out a fraction on an inch at a time. Gradually, my slow strokes grew longer, more of the phallus sliding in and out of Emily's clutching cunt. Emily was writhing on the bed as I fucked her and Jenna continued to hold Emily's legs wide open as she rode her face. I began to saw in and out of Emily faster, pulling all the way out till just the tip of the red cock was inside her, then driving the entire length into her depths.

I looked up at Jenna, her mouth open in a soundless moan and her eyes glimmering with passion. My heart was hammering in my chest as I pounded into Emily, her huge boobs jiggling with each thrust. I took her heavy tits in my hands, squeezing the firm flesh as I fucked her.

"Oh, my God, that is so fucking hot," Jenna exclaimed, breaking the silence. "Fuck her Beth. Fuck her hard and make her cum. I'm going to cum so hard in her mouth."

Jenna's words set off a chain reaction. Emily squealed loudly as she exploded in orgasm, her body squirming on the bed. A few seconds later, Jenna howled as a powerful climax ripped through her body, the two teens orgasming simultaneously. I gradually slowed my movements till I stopped entirely with the dildo lodged deep inside Emily as her body continued to shake in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Jenna slid off Emily onto the bed, a look of utter bliss on the teen's face. Emily's face was flushed and covered with Jenna's juices, her eyes closed as she struggled to regain her composure. I pulled my hips back, the dildo slipping from Emily's cunt wetly. I quickly loosened the harness and pulled the strap-on from my body, dropping onto my bed in exhaustion and sexual exhilaration between my two teenage lesbian lovers.

Both girls snuggled next to me as I laid between them, the sound of their soft breathing a departure from the ragged panting brought on by our sexual exploits. I knew I had crossed a boundary, but didn't care. My carnal desires had led me to satisfy my voracious sexual appetite, at least temporarily. I closed my eyes, smiling at the thought of further indulging my Sapphic fantasies with Jenna, Emily and Allyson as sleep quickly enveloped my ravished body.

12