Beth Phoenix: How it all Began

Story Info
The story of the night Beth realized who she was.
3.7k words
4.45
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is just fan fiction and the work are a figment of my imagination. All the sex is consensual and is just for fun, and do not intend to promote harassment of any kind. I do not owe WWE or its characters.)

*

Beth has not been quite herself for weeks, it was a few days ago that little Aj lee had topped her ass. This was the first time she had been topped by a woman; it was the night she had lost her cherry. Truth be told she had not ever felt such pleasure and just like countless of her bitches, she was not able to stop herself from feeling the pleasure of getting her ass fucked and it had not gone noticed by her tormentor too, even after countless ass fucking through the nights, she could not stop herself of wanting more. Even when she was asked by her mistress for the night to go back, she found herself in a confused state. She did indeed dress up and left but has been fucking her own ass with dildos ever since.

She could still hear Aj's voice in her head, a few weeks having passed since their encounter. She usually sees the photos that Aj had sent while fingering herself to orgasm, an action she had repeated so much in the last few days. The only relief was Aj has left her alone for the past few weeks but she had not touched a diva ever since that fateful night.

She was looking straight into her phone as a submissive slut, she was on her knees with a dildo in her mouth. There were texts from Aj that claimed how this moment will never change, even if she would take her revenge, the truth will always be; that little Aj lee had butt fucked the glamazon like a butt slut and made her to like it. It cemented her place as a bitch even if no one knows but some day she would come back begging and truth was Beth has wanted to go back to that little hot top and wanted to beg for a long nice anal session. She usually jerks off to this scenario playing in her mind.

She had done it to countless woman, scary woman like Lita, Victoria, Trish and even Stephanie but know all she could think of every second was how good it felt to be put in her place. She could still hear her ass bouncing off Aj's thighs. She started rubbing herself thinking about it again and soon her body surrendering to the orgasm. Alone in the middle of the night in a hotel room there she was the alpha female of wwe, masturbating over humiliating thoughts and memories.

She knew she had to get back at Aj soon but tonight she should probably start getting back to taking over her bitches, some of whom might seriously start doubting why their mistress was not using any single of them. She decided to call her favorite bitch and best friend in the whole world, Natalya to her hotel room.

Natalya: "Fuck...yes...yes...right their mistress, fuck me up like the whore I am."

Natalya shouted and panted; the bitch was on all fours getting her fucked by Beth. She was so happy to be back at a place where she truly belonged, on all fours in front of her mistress with a big dick in her asshole.

Beth should be happy to make a bitch moan so loud but she was troubled by her thoughts, all she was thinking was did she sounds just as pathetic when she gets fucked, did her ass jiggle so much. She had heard those pathetic cries beneath her times and times again but tonight was different, tonight she wanted to be the bent over and getting herself fucked roughly.

Natalya: "Please, mistress...more...fuck me up and make me cum, please mistress more, use me up like a butt slut and make me cum."

Natalya was begging, continuing to moan like any slut who was close to having an orgasm would. Like Beth did in Aj less's hotel room a few weeks ago. Beth gripped the bitch's hair and slammed her thighs against her ass cheeks, fitting every last inch inside her. Natalya came like a butt slut moments after.

The two of them took fast paced breaths for a minute, slowly recovering the energy it had taken from them. Beth then stood up and Natalya like a well-trained butt slut lowered herself to cleaning her own ass off of the strap-on. They then lay there on the bed side by side; Natalya was the only woman who had the privilege of laying with her rather than kneeling at the bedside after a good session of ass fucking. She looked at Beth waiting for the next instruction.

Beth turned and was now lying on her stomach with her beautiful ass up above. She then ordered Natalya to worship her ass and Natalya like the submissive she was jumped up at the opportunity. She set herself to work, positioning her face right between her mistress's cheeks.

Beth moaned as she felt that tongue start licking across her asshole. She was now shaking a bit and it did not go unnoticed by her bitch. Natalya was already surprised as she was able to put her entire tongue in Beth's ass, something which had been impossible to do so in years and now Beth was shaking as if she was a slut and not a confident top.

Beth loved having her ass rimmed by bottoms, but she never reacted this as she, given did want to give any wild ideas to the women in the locker room but here she was screaming and shaking with each movement of Natalya's tongue. She was stroking her pussy as well. While all this would still be fine and Natalya would not have given too much of a thought to it but what Beth asked her to do next shocked her to her core.

Beth: "lick your fingers and put it in there."

Natalya blinked up in confusion, was Beth really asking her to put her fingers in her ass? She was an Alpha woman, the most feared top in history who had fucked everyone in wwe, including pegging some of the male talent and had not once been on the receiving end, she was an anal virgin and yet here she was demanding her best friend to treat her like she would treat an average bottom in the locker room.

Natalya was shocked but decided not to question her friend, she inserted a finger in that ass and to her surprise was able to push it in with ease. She added another finger to that perfect asshole and soon found Beth crying out loud and moaning like a butt slut. Beth came soon after and was shaken to her core. She was a little shaken by her own decision, she had been visualizing what Ah must have felt when she had Beth bent down in front of her, how she had spread and used her ass, she imagined Aj behind her spreading her cheeks.

She was glad that she did the right thing by making her best friend do this to her privately because fuck, she knew how a top would react seeing her like this. She needed that dirty humiliation and was sure Natalya would not turn the table on her even if she saw her as a butt slut driven by anal lust.

Beth needed a moment to regroup. She ordered Natalya to clean herself and leave, who was equally shocked to be kicked out as being Beth's favorite bitch, she usually spends the night together after a good fucking. Natalya knew not to question her superior as she might actually get her ass kicked and decided to do the task, get dressed and leave.

Beth was in hell; she was surprised how quickly she had turned into a slut. She was ashamed of what just happened, even if Natalya won't let anyone know, she and her will always know of this moment and the worse thing was this was not the biggest regret she had, she hated that she couldn't taste herself on Natalya's fingers but that would be too far. She was also sad that it was just 2 fingers that had penetrated her asshole and thus decided to take the matter in her own hands and decided to fuck her own ass with a dildo.

Beth had planned to spend the night alone after kicking out Natalya and letting her thoughts stew, her inner turmoil was leaving her in making poor choices on her part. She had orgasmed thrice but was still not satisfied and thus was still driven by anal lust. She wanted to call Natalya back but as she was going to do that, she saw a pic of the Bella twins on twitter, it was trending as they were featured on the cover of vogue. Seeing the two Bella's in tiny bikini's made her wet instantly. She had dominated and broken both years ago. She had heard stories of how Nicki had changed quite a lot and was now parading as a top fucking several women who were not her twin. She imagined what It would be to bottom to Nikki with brie in the room. She called them up and ordered them to leave everything and come to her room immediately. In her mind she told herself she was doing this so that she could feel like a proper top again.

The Bella's showed up in about an hour and were more than submissive knowing what a fearful woman Beth was and Beth had been true her reputation fucked them both well. When both were kneeling beside her bedside like well fucked sluts, she surprised both by asking brie to lie down in front of her and for Nikki to worship her ass just like Natalya had.

Getting rim jobs was fine, it was something they always did after Beth had taken their asses but she had not once went down on a woman in front of them. They knew Natalya got this treatment but that was also a private moment, but they could not afford to piss of the alpha female and followed her instruction.

While brie was in heaven and moaning loudly, Nikki was shocked to her core, she had seen Beth go down on her sister and then she was able to push her tongue in Beth's supposedly virgin asshole. Nikki was a top and knew what a stretched asshole looks like and Beth's was stretched too. She gave her sister a look and a look that always told brie that Nikki was about to do something wild. She brought her finger to Beth's asshole and before anyone in the room can process started to finger fuck this once proud top.

Brie knew that her sister had done the unthinkable and was expecting a literal ass kicking but she was shocked to her depths when Beth did not move a muscle and started to moan in her pussy. Nikki was smirking out loud, it was ample clear to her that Beth had already been violated. It made her angry that someone had done what she would not dare to do and decided to take out her anger on the woman in front of her. She added 2 more fingers and was finger-fucking the alpha female easily. She even spanked her ass with her other hand hard, something that made her sister gasps with shock but made Beth moan even loudly. Beth came in seconds and was forced to accept that she had let the same thing happen to her twice and this time it was a top who had her ass cream on fingers.

She got up and faced a grinning Nikki, before she could speak, Nikki forced her fingers into Beth's mouth and much to everyone surprise Beth began sucking. Nikki asked brie to play with Beth's nipple and play with it like always. Beth was now moaning again. It was clear that she was not the top they were used to seeing but a bottom. Both the sisters exchanged looks and were now treating this as a situation when Nikki went a bottom home.

Nikki then ordered Beth to kneel and sat on the bad with her sister. She then brought her feet to Beth's face and made her tell them everything that had happened to her. Beth was so much ridden by anal lust that she blabbered out her deepest secret to her former bitches. Nikki was surprised not as much as her sister but was smart enough to see an opportunity. She then brought her feet between Beth's lips who started worshiping them. She then motioned for her sister to replace her as she thinks over the information that she had just heard. Nikki loved using other women, adored humiliating and fucking them just like the other tops.

Nikki: "Are you...ok? We can totally leave, and I promise no one will learn about your secret from us ever"

Beth thanked her with a nod but seemed a bit dismissive. She did appreciate the offer but was not sure of what she wanted. The silence lingered for a moment before Nikki spoke up once more, rolling the dice with her statement.

Nikki decided to seize the moment again and spoke up this time had a different offer for this once proud top, who used to her mistress but was now kneeling in front of her naked like a slut.

Nikki: "I know that you were the top in this company. Everyone submits to you. But even tops had needs Beth. we are your bitches for a while now and we care for you. We will not let anyone know of this secret of your promise, but we stay here and show you a good time. I promise you that I will not take your ass but me and my bitch can show you a way to get some of this out of your system.

The ball was in Beth's court now. The idea of Beth losing total control and take orders from these women was humiliating but then again, she had just been moaning in front of them by getting her butt violated by Nikki's fingers.

Beth: "And what do you get in return?"

Nikki: "What do I get? I get to order you around for the night. I get you on your knees waiting for me. I get the validation of a lifetime."

Nikki "What is it going to be then? Are you going to submit?"

Beth swallowed her pride and gave a little nod, struggling to look into the eyes of these woman that she had once broken. Nikki thanked her starts and was on cloud seven as she saw Beth agreeing into being her.

This meant that she got to have the alpha female of wwe and her former mistress on all fours in front of her, the stripped bare former champion waiting like a submissive slut for a order from her. The hierarchy for the night was established.

Nikki even knew she had the opportunity of bending Beth over and putting a strap-on in her ass. The ultimate prize but she wanted to take things slow and be in the good books of Beth phoenix. She then had brie start rimming that ass something which prompted Beth to thank her by calling her mistress Nikki. Those words were like music to Nikki's ears but what surprised her was when she called her a sister as her mistress too. Damn Aj had really broken Beth hard.

Her was the strongest woman in the company and she was gleefully choosing to humiliate herself like a common butt slut. she positioned herself behind. There was a hard spank to Beth's ass, catching the blonde off guard and bringing out a very notable yelp from such a strong woman. The hand remained in place caressing and stroking her ass cheek, inspecting her temporary bitch. The slaps repeated on her ass cheeks giving a nice little motion with the spank, the lowered blonde suppressing her whimper a little better the second time. This was an extremely fuckable ass, a real test of Nikki to not break her promise to not fuck right here tonight.

Nikki then gently parted those cheeks, placing her face between Beth's cheeks and using her tongue to tease Beth's virgin asshole. She had never imagined this day would come; she was still wondering how she got so lucky. Beth started crying out loudly. It felt amazing to have Nikki behind her, feeling her tongue run across that part of her body. Beth also found herself licking at the other Bella's pussy as she was being double teamed by the twins. She was indulging in the pleasure freely. She had forgotten the reality and was lost in anal lust but then the tightening grip on her ass from Nikki helped to remind her, the established roles not falling out of line too far. Nikki then got out from between those cheek and ordered Beth to start counting.

Nikki: "Count with me slut, do you understand?"

It was followed by a firm spank to Beth's ass, the blonde quickly gripping at the floor beneath her. The humiliation of being spanked like a bitch was a first for her, but the pleasure was excessive.

Beth: "Y-yes, Mistress Nikki...one!"

Another hard spank to her ass, starting light and establishing a rhythm. It was not too much about pain, but about establishing how Beth felt about the particular test. The shame, the obedience, her handling of it. Beth knew the private humiliation was not about to end soon. There was a nice shade of red developing now, Nikki's goal clearly set to be a success much to her pleasure. It was going to be a long night for the once alpha female of wwe.

Nikki: "Beth you know that I will keep my promise... but do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

Beth whimpered at the question, she moaned while having her face between brie's legs, the anticipation was too much. She was scared of this moment; this was the kind of situation that brought otherwise great women down to humiliating submission

Beth: "Yes...I fucking want it."

Her dignity was torn to shreds as Nikki put up a finger on the tip of her asshole her tightest hole again. Both the Bella's were laughing openly at the confession. She was teasing her, but she couldn't deny it was getting the truth out of her. Showing her true nature. Beth shivered admitting that she wanted a strap-on deep in her ass, claiming her, taking her, showing her all the pleasures that could come with giving in and accepting being a bottom.

Nikki was so proud of this moment that she brought the lips to Beth's ass cheek. Those lips felt wonderful against her spanked ass, bringing about a different type of moan. Nikki then ordered her sister to stop using that face and bring a butt plug out the drawer. They might not be using her ass but they can still make her know how great does it feel to have her ass stretched.

Brie was truly surprised at the turn of events. From having Beth lick her pussy like a slut to seeing her sister turn the toughest diva on the roster into a anal craving bitch, she truly had seen it all. She was still scared of Beth but was not not going to disobey her sister. She went to the drawer and brought out a giant butt plug. Nikki laughed at the choice that her sister had made, brie spoke for the first time since handing her the plug.

Brie: "I think we should let her have a plug in her ass only if she promises to let me capture this moment on video"

Brie knew she was stepping a little bit over the line, but she did have this woman between her legs for an hour and had her calling her mistress. Beth could have had an orgasm right there from the humiliation of having Brie Bella treat her as a slut .

Beth: "Y-yes...you can record me, Mistress Brie."

Beth did her best to relax, her nerves were always going to be the worst aspect of this. Even with her inexperience she brought her hands back to spread her cheeks and offering herself to her mistresses. Nikki decided to put the plug slowly into place, her ass greedily allowing it to slide in, finally resting inside her with a submissive moan from Beth. She was a trembling hard, the feeling of having anything inside her ass still so foreign but...exactly what she needed. Plugged like just her bitches and by her former bitches. There was little doubt to her that she would never top the Bella's ever again.

Nikki stood up and admired the view. Beth Phoenix the alpha female of wwe bent over, her ass plugged by her. She then went in front of Beth and had her tasting on pussy, Beth had her tongue onto work and was eating it like a pro. Brie was smiling and capturing the moment from all angles> Nikki closed her eyes and let her have the highest form of pleasure. She felt as if she had become the alpha female of wwe.

Beth: "Thank you, Mistress Nikki, Thank you, Mistress Brie."

Beth said it between eating the pussy, Brie also was spanking Beth's ass after having enough footage of the encounter. Nikki and Brie then exchanged positions with Nikki making the ass redder by the second.

Beth stayed there like an obedient, pussy licking bitch. Her tight ass filled with a plug.

Nikki was sure that she could fuck Beth right there but did not want to face the wrath of Aj lee who had destroyed Beth like this. It was then that she decided that she was going to earn Aj's trust and one day convince her to use Beth in front of entire locker room. She knew what she needed to get to Aj and that was another blonde bombshell butt slut Kaitlyn. She knew it in her heart that she was going to top Aj lee's girlfriend soon.

12