Beth Receives a Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HisMinx
HisMinx
2 Followers

"I'm going to turn on the light and show you some things, if you have questions or concerns about anything don't be afraid to ask me. Ok Beth?"

Beth looks at him and nods. "Yes, Sir." She says.

"Good girl, Beth. I'm turning on the light now. It'll be a little bright at first."

Beth flinched and shielded her eyes as the light blared down on her. "Geez you weren't lying" she said.

"I'm sorry. I can turn it down a little now that it's on." He told her as he smoothed a piece of hair back from her face again.

"No, it's ok. I want to see everything clearly right now." She glanced around noticing all the things hanging on the wall, cabinets and drawers lining another, a wooden x-shaped thing along another, and a bigger floor to ceiling cabinet along another. "What is all this stuff?" She asked him. "I mean, I know what some of it is, and used for, but the wooden X, the hooks in the ceiling, what's in the cabinets and drawers?"

He looked at her and laughed. "I'm glad you're asking questions. I'll show you some things I'd like to use tonight on you, as long as you give consent." He led her towards the big cabinet and opened it up. "I'm sure you know what this is now. With the doors closed it can be intimidating."

She laughed, "yes, I know what it is now, but I was concerned at first. Now that I see it's a pull down bed, I'm less concerned."

Looking at her, he grinned. "Good, I'm glad to hear it, but know a lot can happen in this bed." He said winking at her. He noticed her tense and went to her..

"Relax little one. Nothing will happen to you here, unless you want it to. Remember that." He led her over to one of walls with shelves and things hanging up. He took something down from a hook that had a handle on one end and long strands on the other. "This," he said looking at her "is called a flogger. They can be made out of almost anything, honestly. This one is made of real leather. It's smooth but the sting from it can be great. I'd like for you to hold it, feel it and then I'll show you how it's used." He said handing it to her. He watched her face as her facial expressions changed as she ran her fingers along the handle and the strands through her hand.

Looking at him and handing it back. "Does it e hurt a lot?" She asked innocently.

"It can at times" he told her. "It just depends on how it's used. Come with me and I'll show you some things in the drawers." He led the way over to the line of cabinetry and drawers. Opening one that contained scarves, ties, and blindfolds. "Select one you'd like to wear tonight, Beth." As she was choosing one she'd like to wear he went to another drawer near by and pulled out a couple packages and a bottle and placed them on the counter in front of her and leans against it as he watches her expression.

Her eyes get round as saucers as she looks at him. "I know you don't expect me to use that thing." She says to him pointing at the small butt plug.

"Actually, I do, but not tonight. I want you to take it home and wear it over the weekend and to work Monday morning. No ifs, ands or buts about it Beth." He added as she gave him a shocked look.

Shaking her head no, "I can't possibly wear this to work, I won't be able to walk correctly and everyone will notice." She said crossing her arms.

"You will wear it Monday morning and you will show me proof of it in my office bright and early. You will be able to walk correctly, that's why I want you to wear it every so often over the weekend with proof that you are. Also, I'll know if you put it in long enough to take a picture and then remove because yes, then people will notice your awkward walk. Is that clear? It will not hurt you in any way. It may be uncomfortable at first but you will get used to it."

Sighing, "fine I'll do it, but I won't be happy about it nor will I like it. I've never had anything there before besides a finger and not for a long length of time."

"You will be fine, Beth. I promise. You will text me before you put it in and I will walk you through the process of loosening your ass and lubing it and the plug. Then you will send me a picture of you wearing it. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir. I understand loud and clear." She huffs.

Smirking at her he says. "Having a smart mouth isn't going to help you any young lady. As I stated before, it will be worse for you in the end. Now come with me please."

She follows him to the wooden shaped x on the other side of the room. She looks at him with wonder. "This is called a St. Andrews Cross. At the top of each piece of wood, cuffs are attached, the same goes for the bottom. You will be trying this out tonight as well as, the flogger. I will be easy on you as this is your first time experiencing either, am I correct?"

She nods her head "yes, Sir. You're correct."

"Good now take off your clothes, you may leave your panties on, for now."

She looks at him and stalls. "Do I have to? How do you know I don't wear pads, instead of tampons? And why are there feminine products in your bathroom?" She asks.

"Yes, you have to. Now do as you are told, or I will do it for you little one and you won't like the outcome for your clothes." He tells her as he walks away to rummage through a drawer for the leather cuffs and then waits for her to strip. "Now Bethany. The time for stalling is over. This is your punishment for pleasuring yourself in my home on my time."

"But...but...!" She stammers, but before she can get another word in, he comes towards her, placing the cuffs on the counter. "No, wait! Ok, I'll do it!" She practically yells holding out her hands.

"I told you that you could do it, or I would. Now, I will strip the clothes from you." He told her.

"No, please. I'm just scared and I really like this outfit. I promise I will stop stalling and do as told. Please."

He crosses his arms and waits for her to undress. He answers her previous questions as she begins to unbutton her top. "Now for your earlier questions about how I know you don't wear pads instead of tampons. I don't know whether you do or not, but usually I can tell by looking at a woman's ass. It's like being able to tell if a woman wears panties or thongs. You can usually see the outline through their clothes, but you have to really look to be able to tell."

He pauses in his talking as he watches her fold her top neatly and places it on the counter beside her, then moves to her skirt, slowly unzipping it and sliding it over her luscious hips and taking care of it the same as her top. She's left in only her bra and panties now. He nods his head in approval as she un-clasps her bra from the front, laying it with the other items.

"Caress your breasts, Beth." He says walking to stand within reach of her. "You're so beautiful, dear. You're always beautiful, but this right now with you standing before me is just mesmerizing. I've always wanted to feel your smooth skin, run my hands along your body. Now, I get too."

She lightly moans as she caresses her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples every so often. "Touch me, Sir, please." She whispers.

HisMinx
HisMinx
2 Followers
12