How to Train a Blowjob

Story Info
Ruby is trained by her master to perform. Is it enough?
4.4k words
4.52
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome students to the masters school of domineering. Throughout the next year, you will learn how to dominate your government assigned submissive. Ultimately preparing you to take your rightful place in society." A young Blonde Busty teacher stood at the front speaking in leather pants and a tight corset. She held a cattle prod in her hand with authority.

The classroom was filled with young male 20-somethings that had been allocated as dominants by the new regime. The teacher continued. "Today's class we will be learning how to train a blowjob into your submissive. You want her to crave giving them as much as you crave receiving them. They should be a submissive's biggest habit but you will in all likelihood have to train them into the craving."

The teacher paused. Her 10 inch high heels made a thud on the hard wooden floors as she stopped her pacing back and forth. "Unfortunately these submissives grew up before the regime so they may hold delusions about their place in society". The blonde teacher sighed, shaking her head as if she was disappointed that these women had once been walking around society free. "Don't worry boys, we will be able to retrain them." The teacher began to pace up and down again.

At the front of the class sat at least 10 women, all naked and placed on their knees. The girls were all shapes and sizes but they all had one thing in common. Their hands had been tied behind their backs in such a way that forced their tits out on display for the class to see. None of the women looked happy to be there.

"These are the women that our great government has assigned as house submissives. You will each be assigned one of these slaves and they will mark the start of your new harem. With each new submissive you take on, you will receive government payment for their upkeep." The mistress let out a big creepy grin as she looked along the line of naked girls. Each one of them looked to her, eyes pleading for a different fate.

Ignoring their pleading eyes, the teacher swiftly turned back towards the men. "Back to our lessons. If you open the envelope on your desks you will see a card with a number printed on them. Please find your submissive up here in the front." She motioned her hand towards the line of girls.

Ruby was the biggest of all the girls in the line up. She wasn't fat, she was just larger. Larger frame, larger tits and bigger ass. As all the men looked along the line, she felt their eyes linger on her. Her boobs had to be at least two cup sizes larger than every other slave in the line up. If it wasn't for the way her hands were bound, she would be desperately trying to cover herself.

She looked down to see a card hanging from her neck. She was "Number 6" according to her card. Before she could really process how she was being treated like a piece of property rather than a human,the teacher spoke again.

"As you can see the slaves have very clunky metal training chains around their necks. In a moment you will attach the leash to your submissive. the tighter you pull, the less your new property will be able to breathe." The blonde mistress ruffled the hair of the closest slave in amusement with a cheeky smile of entertainment.

With a flick of the wrist, the girls were about to meet their new guardians. "Go collect your slaves and bring them back to your desk. It is vital you use a rougher hand at the start. These are new submissives. As much as you are learning the techniques to dominate them, they are also learning to give into their inner nature." The men eagerly rushed out of their chairs, ready to claim what was theirs.

Ruby sat staring at the ground. If she looked up, she thought she would cry so better not to look at all. Being the largest girl in the lineup was humiliating enough, she didn't want to cry in front of all the girls. Ruby watched as rough, large hands entered her vision and attached a leash to the contraption around her neck. The click of the lead attached to her training collar made her shudder.

Ruby had been staring at the ground hoping to wake up from this nightmare so she hadn't watched the other girls struggle against the leashes but she could hear their protests. She learnt quickly that the students had taken the advice from their teacher very seriously to use a rough touch at the start.

Her owners forcefull pull of the leash startled her forward. She could feel the air leave her body as the collar tightened around her neck as her owner began to drag her away. Desperately trying to keep up, she shuffled her knees over the hardwood floors.

Before long, Ruby couldn't keep up with her guardian. An abrupt and forceful yank of the leash left her unbalanced as her larger sized breasts jiggled around. She found herself face planting into the classroom floor. To make things worse, because of her binds, her ass is still high in the air for the whole class to see. She heard some of the other girls giggle and the men catcall. She understood how the men would catcall her. After all, her naked pussy and recently bleached asshole is on display for them all. She went red in the cheeks when she realised that the girls were laughing at her. How could they sit there naked and collared at the feet of random men and still make fun of her.

Embarrassment left her body when the teacher's high heels appeared in her vision. Looking up at the blonde mistress holding the castle prod, Ruby knew she was in trouble. From this view, the mistress looked all powerful. Despite her larger size, Ruby felt small at the feel of this woman. In a pathetic attempt to save herself from punishment, ruby tried to get back up onto her knees but the binds made it impossible.

Pacing around Ruby, the Teacher spoke to the class. "This submissive thinks she doesn't need to walk at the pace her man demands of her. She thinks that she can make decisions for herself." The woman looked down at Ruby and spat at her face. Ruby heard giggles from the girls again but this time she felt something strange.

As she sat there head down, ass up in front of her entire class she felt her own juices leak from her pussy and run down her inner thigh. This of course didn't go unnoticed. Before zapping Ruby with the cattle prod twice, sending her jolting back to her knees crying, the mistress reached down between the slaves legs to wipe her juices with her hand.

As Ruby sat on her knees sobbing from the pain of the prod, the teacher moved towards one of the girls who had been laughing at Ruby the loudest. She looked down at the brunette and held out the hand that was soaked in Rubys juices. "Lick it up bitch" her tone told the classroom that she had had enough of the antics. Taking one look at the cattle prod, the collared brunette obliged.

Walking off wiping her hand on her pants in disgust, the teacher motioned for Ruby to be dragged back to her masters desk for the real lesson to begin.

Ruby sat at her masters desk on her knees trying to catch her breath. She had managed to stay upright for the rest of the journey back to the desk but she was so unfit that the quick pace almost made her lose as much of her breath as the choke collar had.

Ruby listened to the lesson in horror as she attempted to catch her breath. After twenty minutes of propaganda about how these men were hand picked and superior to the women currently sat at their feet, the practical part of the lesson began.

"Students, next to you is a sybian. You will not always need this but for introducing the blowjob craving to a new slave, these machines are a must." The teacher spent a few minutes up the front explaining the controls to the men. Ruby was stuck in disbelief as it was all going on. Did they really think they could train her to crave giving a blowjob? There's no way thought Ruby. She had always hated giving them.

Her thoughts were broken by the teacher's words and the class began to move about. "Please place your submissive and her cunt onto the machine" Ruby looked around and watched as some girls voluntarily moved onto the Sybian and others were forced on. Ruby looked up at her new guardian still unsure what to think. She knew one thing for certain, she wasn't interested in meeting the touch of the teacher's cattle prod again. She swallowed her pride and voluntarily mounted the machine. Her greedy Cunt devoured the machine as she let out a gasp of pleasure. Unlike the other girls, the Sybian disappeared under her larger frame.

The room was filled with a low hum as the men turned each of their machines onto the lowest setting. It didn't take long for a few girls to start moaning ever so slightly. The teacher spoke over them "As your girls get used to the machine, I want you to look at the butt plugs on your desk. For the sake of future lessons we ask that you equip your submissive with a butt plug today." Ruby tried to get a good look at her masters desk but she couldn't see much until he had chosen the plug for her.

"You may pick any size you want, of course the bigger the size the more likely your girl will experience some discomfort." Ruby took a look at the plug her man had selected for her and gulped. She knew she was going to be in a bit of trouble. She had been taken in the ass by her ex boyfriend before but never anything that big. Not wanting to anger her new owner, or incur the wrath of the teacher, ruby leant forward. Ensuring her cunt still balanced on the Sybian, she did her best to stretch her ass cheeks open to receive the plug.

Truthfully in that moment she was glad she had the owner that she did. The two girls next to her weren't given any lube on their plugs. Instead they were made to spit and suck on the plug before it went into their ass. Honestly, by the sound they made Ruby was thankful her master applied lube to her plug.

She felt full with her plug in, so did every other girl in the room. A constant pressure in their ass as they motioned into the Sybians. It took a full 3 minutes on the machines before the girls lost their humility. The moans were small at first but as time went on, the room was filled with their moans of pleasure. Like a choir they began to edge closer to an orgasm. Ruby had never felt direct pleasure like it.

As the noise from the girls began to build louder and louder, the teacher spoke quickly to the men. "Okay boys, now flick that switch off" Some of the girls were so engrossed in their own pleasure they hadn't even heard it being taken away. The room went silent and then the groans started. Ruby bucked her fat pussy lips over the sybian with no luck. The machine had stopped humming and with it, taken away her orgasm.

The men looked down at their slaves in amusement before they were instructed to turn the machines back on. The humm filled the room and before Ruby could protest, her pleasure returned. As she grinded her needy cunt on the Sybian in contentment, it dawned on her that she was no longer in control of her own pleasure. Whether or not she was going to cum was now completely in the hands of her owner. A man she had just met. If it wasn't for her desperate need to continue to orgasm, she would have protested.

The class hummed in moans and disappointment for the next three hours. By this point, almost all of the slaves were desperate for release. The disappointed groans were turning into pleads from some of the more depraved slaves. Ruby was not proud. She knew the only way she was getting an orgasm was if her owner decided she deserved it. Every time the Sybian stopped she pleaded for more. Not just with her voice but with her tongue and eyes as well.

Ruby hadn't even noticed that the room was slowly changing for verbal pleads to gurgling sounds as the teacher went from desk to desk and helped each male student add their dick into the equation.

As the teacher approached Ruby and her man embarrassment filled Rubies body, but not enough to take her out of the pleasure she was feeling. Subconsciously her body continued to rock back and forth on the Sybian as she looked up at her Master and the teacher.

"Okay, let me take the controls for a moment. We have to act quickly so once I turn the machine off I want you to offer her your cock." The teacher grabbed the Sybian controls off of the boy as he nodded in agreement. The teacher knelt down towards Ruby. "If you want the pleasure back, you're going to beg him for his cock are we clear?" The woman twisted Ruby's nipple and nodded yes for her. Ruby knew better than to actually answer her question, it wasn't like she had much of a choice. Ruby knew her body was betraying her because her pussy fluttered at just the thought of a cock to ride.

"Okay here we go'' the blonde woman smiled at Ruby as she turned the machine off. Ruby's owner took out his already hard cock and Ruby couldn't believe it. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen. In disbelief she took a moment before leaning forward in an attempt to lick his cock. Ruby understood that the Sybian wasn't turning back on until her master and this cruel woman he has as a teacher were satisfied.

"Please....please can I have it" She was no longer looking at her master's eyes. Her eyesight was firmly fixed on his massive cock. She needs it. Was she completely humiliated trying desperately to reach his cock Whilst staying on the Sybian? Yes. At that moment did she care? Absolutely not. Her master moved forward and the head of cock moved past her lips and in less than a moment Ruby's eyes widened.

His cock felt huge in her mouth, there was no way she was going to fit it all. Her mouth was already overflowing with saliva as she tried to force his cock down. The class teacher tried to help Ruby by holding her head in place. Ruby couldn't push back without the teacher pushing forward. After what felt like a lifetime, the barrier in the back of her throat collapsed, letting him further in.

Drool ran from her chin down onto her dangling tits as she bobbed her head back and forth. Despite how big her boobs were, it didn't take long for her to be covered in slobber. Her nipples were hard, rock hard. An outward display to the world that she wanted more. More of him and more of his cock. To Ruby's delight, the machine under her began to hum again as she worked his cock. Each time her master thought she was slacking off, he turned the machine off. Of course, desperate for that ever so close release, Ruby became much more enthusiastic in an attempt to win that pleasure back.

Any fight in her was long gone now. In fact, It didn't take long for even the most defiant girls to start desperately pleading for their owners' cocks back in their mouths once the orgasm was taken away. Ruby could hear that one girl towards the back of the class was having a hard time in particular. Lots of noises were being made, none pleasurable from that poor girl. Looking around the room, each slave looked like baby birds begging for food once its Sybian was turned off. Tongues out, necks craned in an attempt to please their masters and get what they craved. An Orgasm.

Ruby next three weeks will be spent like this. The jaw aches stopped after the first week but an orgasm was still just a moment too far away. During week two they introduces a mantra that they all must gargle through as they face fuck themselves on their owners cock. The mantra was simple, it consisted of three lines. I need masters cock. I am only good for masters pleasure. I will behave. Each slave repeated these words over and over as they mastered their blowjob skills.

At the end of the three weeks, most of the slaves were happy with their new found position. All were desperately trying to please their men. One or two were still struggling but the vast majority were ready for the next step. The mistress of the class stood up the front. At the end of the three weeks and cracked her wip to signify the end of the session.

The girls got ready to scurry out on all fours towards the slave quarters as they had been accustomed to over the past few weeks. Before dismissing the class however, she made an announcement. "Masters and slaves, tomorrow we have a surprise. A test. If your submissive passes you will move on to the next stage of your training together." She was pacing back and forth, looking at each slave girl. Ruby's eyes shot down to the floor out of respect before she accidently made eye contact with the mistress.

Ruby tossed and turned all night, barely getting a wink of sleep. She wondered what the test would be. Her cunt became wet with the idea that she might finally be given that orgasm if she performed well. Ruby knew better than to touch herself though. She knew the cameras were watching. During week one, a slave had tried to give herself her own reward. She was dragged from her bed before she reached her climax and come morning, when class started the other girls saw what had happened to her.

The mistress had spent the night whipping her asscheeks on the A frame. To really drive home how serious it was, the poor girl spent the entire day on the A frame being whipped infront of the slaves as well. Part of Ruby was glad that the other slave had been punished. She had been working hard to earn pleasure and that bitch tried to cheapen her way out. Ruby wished she could whip the other slave herself.

In the morning, Ruby readied herself and let her hair down. In the past three weeks she had realized that her master preferred her like that. He loved the idea of grabbing a fistful of hair to choke her on his cock rather than a ponytail. When it was time, she crawled into the classroom on all fours like a good bitch. As she passed through the doors, her mouth watered in anticipation. A far stretch from the dry mouth and nerves she had when she was first led into this room in chains.

"Form a row at the front girls" As they entered, their mistress spoke. As ruby followed the slave in front of her, noticing the other girl's juices already running down her leg in anticipation. Ruby knew that her own cunt was doing the same, knowing full well the slave girl behind her has the same view. As they approached their spots, she turned to face her owner.

"Attention up here slaves" The girls looked towards the mistress. She help up a timer. "You will each have 6 minutes to bring your owner to completion" Beeps echoed through the room as she spoke. She pulled the first girls out of the line and placed her at her owners feet like a ragdoll. With a click of the button, the test had begun. One by one each slave eagerly sucked. Ruby watched it unfold being almost at the back of the line.

The first two girls were successful. Hardly surprising, both looked practically like sex dolls. Most men would cum in under five minutes. The third slave to take the test took a little longer, five minutes and twenty seconds. That even made Ruby nervous. Everyone found out what happens when you fail once the fourth girl takes the test. She was timid and her jaw couldn't handle it.

The room felt silent when the beep sounded and the slave realised she had failed. The beeping rang in the ears of each of the slaves. "Please... no Please i can do it...." The slaves' tears were no longer from the facefucking. Without any warning, the doors to the classroom swung open and two large men entered. They grabbed the failed slave without a word and dragged her out of the room. Although the men had been silent, she had not. Ruby tried not to let the screams of the failed slave throw her off her game. Her time to perform was approaching.

The next two slaves seemed to suck and moan with more vigor than the others before them. The effect of one of their cohorts failing seemed to fill the room with extra motivation. Finally, it was Ruby's turn. Pulled towards her owner forcefully, the beep above her told her that it was time to start.

The test had begun. She started by kissing along his shaft.She wanted to build anticipation. She played with the head of his cock in her lips. Ruby switched back and forth from suckling on the head to practically making out with it. Ruby knew his cock like the back of her own hand. She knew which areas made him twitch. She paid special attention to the rim of his cock head.

12