Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume that you and Sylvia made each other cum fifty times."

"Oh, Daddy, don't be silly. Only twenty." She giggled again. "But don't worry, my pussy isn't sore."

I walked into my bedroom, and Beth followed. "Carolyn confirmed our lunch date for Friday. I'm excited about meeting her, but anxious as well. I haven't dated in decades."

"You'll be fine, Daddy. Just be your wonderful self."

I logged into the site and printed off Carolyn's picture, trimmed it and put it in my wallet. Beth seemed to be up for action tonight, so I just put on a robe, and we went downstairs and did the dinner thing.

SCENE 37 - Brothers And Sisters

After dinner, Beth asked, "Hey Daddy, can we play a game tonight?"

"Uh, what did you have in mind."

"Let's watch a porn DVD and see who can hold out the longest without touching ourselves."

"Oh. That sounds interesting." I had done that before, so I thought I might be able to win. I went up and brought down the box.

Beth went through the titles and selected Brothers And Sisters, one I hadn't opened yet. She stripped off and sat in the middle of the sofa. I started the DVD and sat in my chair, so we couldn't touch each other. That would be cheating.

The first scene had two young girls talking in a lounge room, one blonde and one brunette. They had small boobs, needless to say, which showed through their sheer tops. The blonde said, "Billy hardly fucks me anymore. I'm getting really frustrated." The brunette said, "You know, Tom hardly seems to notice me lately. We haven't fucked in a week. I wonder what's up with him."

The screen splits, with the girls in the right half, and the left half showing two boys on a bed, naked, with one sucking the other's hairless hard cock. My cock had started getting hard seeing the girls' little boobs, but it instantly got rock hard seeing one boy suck another. The boy being sucked was moaning loudly, and then he screamed out. The camera zoomed in on his cock, and I could see huge streams of cum dripping out of the other's mouth.

The sucking boy kept up his motion until the other went quiet. He took off his mouth, and I saw the cock throbbing and giving a few more drops. All the cum was licked up, and then they kissed and shared the cum.

My cock was so hard and throbbing too. I wanted to touch it so much, but I remembered the game. "Wow, Daddy, you really liked seeing that, didn't you?" Beth said as she looked over at my cock.

"Uh, yes, I guess I did. I've never watched gay porn before, but I like this."

"Cool!"

The girls, who I hadn't been paying attention to, noticed the noise. The blonde gestured to be quiet as they crept down the hallway and peeked through the door and the split-screen ended. They saw the boys switching places and the boy who came returned the favour.

The girls stood in the doorway and watched the other cock being licked to hardness. His tongue lapped up and down his shaft, then swirled around the head.

I moaned. "Oh Daddy, I think it's so cool you like this. I do too. Oh look, your cock is already dripping!" I looked down and saw that drops had run halfway down my shaft. I wanted to lick it up, but the rules said no touching. It was getting hard to resist.

His mouth popped over the head and bobbed up and down over it. I moaned loudly. Beth moaned too. "Oh, Daddy, look at that. I love doing that, but I can't see what I do. That's so sexy."

"Oh, yes," I couldn't help saying.

He stroked the cock fast with his hand while sucking on the head and the boy moaned loudly, "Oh Tom, yes, you always suck me so good. Ahhhhh."

"I want your cum, Billy. Give it to me." Tom took his hand off and took Billy's cock entirely in his throat, his lips buried down to his balls.

"Ohhhhh, Tommm."

Tom kept it there, then started moving up and down, fucking Billy's cock with his throat. "Ohhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh." Billy was moaning. Tom sped up, and Billy started screaming "Oh fuck, Tom, you're making me cum. Ahhh." As before, cum poured out of Tom's mouth.

My hand could wait no longer. It grabbed my cock and stroked it furiously. After about ten strokes, my cock shot jets high onto my chest and I screamed. Jet after jet hit me. I wasn't sure if they would stop, but eventually, they did, down to a dribble over my hand which held my throbbing cock.

"Billy! No wonder you don't want to fuck me anymore!" shouted the blonde, as the girls stepped into the room.

The brunette echoed, "Tom, so you want Billy now, not me!"

Beth was gazing at me wide-eyed and with an open mouth. "Wow, Daddy, I never knew you liked boys. You just came as hard as I've ever seen you cum."

I looked over at her then down at my cock and cum-covered chest and muttered, "I didn't know either. You know I like girls, of course, but wow this was hot."

"I won, Daddy!" Beth shouted and then giggled.

I scooped up cum with my fingers and licked them off. "You really like cum, don't you, Daddy?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, maybe you can try someone else's cum someday since you seemed to like the boys sucking."

"Um, I don't know."

The blonde was pouting and finally said, "Well if the boys can play, so can we, Alice," as she took off Alice's top.

"What are you doing, Felicity?"

Felicity took off her own top and said, "I've been so horny, and Billy hasn't fucked me, and Tom hasn't been fucking you, so let's take care of each other."

"Oh, I don't know, Felicity. I've never done anything with a girl."

"Well, it's time you started, Alice!"

The boys were sitting on the bed now, watching the girls, holding each other's cocks.

Felicity grabbed Alice and pulled her to her, their little boobs rubbing, and kissed her deeply. Felicity then moved back and shoved her hands deep into Alice's shorts. Alice gasped. "Aha, you see, you're horny too," Felicity said as she pulled out her finger and showed Alice how wet it was.

Felicity licked it off and said, "Oh yum, I'm going to love eating you." Felicity dropped to her knees and whipped off Alice's shorts and knickers.

"Boys, move aside!" They jumped to the edges of the bed. "Alice, get on the bed!" Alice moved to the bed, and Felicity shoved her down on her back. "Spread your legs!" Alice was frightened, but her legs obeyed and snapped apart. "Wider!"

I looked over at Beth, and she was transfixed by the aggressive but incredibly sexy commands Felicity was giving. Felicity dived between Alice's legs and started licking her hairless lips madly. After a few seconds, Alice's expression changed from fear to surprise to amazed excitement. Felicity dived her tongue in deep, and Alice shouted, "Felicity, what are you doing?"

"I'm licking your pussy, Alice, what do you think? Should I stop?"

"Nooo!" was all Alice could say.

"Then shut up and enjoy. And boys, you're useless at fucking now, the least you could do is lick her nipples." The boys, who had been dumbfounded by Felicity's actions, put their heads down and did as they were ordered.

Felicity dived back down into Alice's pussy, then moved up and licked her clit. Alice screamed as her body was electrified by the three tongues lashing her. She constantly moaned then gave an unholy scream, "AHHHH OHHHH OHHHH," as she squirted her juice all over Felicity's face.

Felicity then sat up and thrust three fingers into Alice's pussy and fucked her mercilessly. "Oh my God, Felicity what are you doing?" Her screams continued as the boys' tongues, and Felicity's fingers ravaged her body, making her cum again and again. "Oh God, stop stop stop stop!" she finally screamed.

"Okay boys, you can stop." Felicity stopped fucking Alice's pussy with her fingers but plunged them deep and held them inside as Alice kept cumming, although gradually less.

"Oh, fuck!" I heard from Beth. I looked over, and she was pumping her pussy and rubbing her clit madly. "Ahhhhh." Beth came and poured her juice over her hand. She quit rubbing her clit, but kept pumping her pussy to another big cum. I had been holding my cock, and I started stroking it slowly.

Felicity pulled out her fingers, and when she saw that Alice had opened her eyes, she looked at her and said, "See, maybe we don't need the boys after all. Now get off the bed and let me take your place." Alice slowly managed her way up. Felicity jumped on the bed on her back, spread her legs wide, and barked, "Lick me now!"

Alice looked down and said, "Oh, I don't know what to do."

Felicity softened her tone a bit and said, "Just do what I did to you, Alice. I'll give you hints. You'll do fine."

Alice got between Felicity's legs and looked at her bald pussy. She tentatively licked her full pussy lips and was rewarded with a small moan. Encouraged, she licked deeper into Felicity's pussy.

"Come on, you useless pricks. Lick my nipples!" The chastened boys obeyed.

My cock had returned to hardness, and I was stroking it slowly. I looked over at Beth, and she had a hand over her bush, rubbing gently.

"Lick my clit now. Harder. Faster. Oh yes, don't stop, Alice, don't stop. Ahhhhh." The three tongues drove Felicity to a massive cum. "Oh fuck yes fuck fuck yes YESSS YES AHHHH."

I was stroking my cock but not cumming. Beth was rubbing her pussy but not cumming either. I found the remote and hit Stop, then got up and kneeled in front of Beth. I pulled on her legs, moving her pussy to the edge of the sofa. I rubbed my hard cock up and down her bush and between her lips.

"Oh yes, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck my wet pussy." I needed no more encouragement. I rammed deep into her and started pounding her. "Oh, Daddy, yesss. Fuck me hard. Ahhhh." Beth came again and again as I pumped her relentlessly. My cock had control and fucked my beautiful Beth until it squirted a few jets into her pussy. I collapsed, leaning into her, my cock deep in her pussy.

After a minute of enjoying my cock inside her pussy, I pulled out and cleaned her up with my mouth. Then I sat next to her and held her close as we settled down from our huge cums.

"Felicity's dominance turned me on. When I saw her pump Alice's pussy I had to do the same, and I came so hard," Beth said after a while. She ran her hand over my sticky chest.

"And I saw you go wild and cum so much watching Tom suck Billy's cock. I love sucking you and making you cum in my mouth. Did you imagine yourself sucking Billy's cock?"

"Yes, Beth, I have to admit that I did. I surprised myself. I have never been attracted to guys or wanted to do anything like that, but it was so hot."

"That's cool, Daddy. After all, I like Kathy and Sylvia, but I also love you. Maybe you are bi too."

"I don't know."

I got up and ejected the DVD and replaced it in the box. We went upstairs to our respective bedrooms. I checked the dating site but no new message. I thought about sending Carolyn another message, but we had our lunch plans all set, so I decided not to look desperate. Beth and I said goodnight a bit later. We held each other so lovingly.

SCENE 38 - Dinner At Mike's

Mornings had settled into a routine. Beth usually gets up first and showered, then I got in. I then came down to the kitchen and saw her munching her cereal. I get something to eat. We hug and kiss. I might caress her boob. She might caress my cock. I go to work. Next week she starts school again.

Beth sent me a text and said that Mike had invited us over for dinner tonight, around 7:00 unless we need it different. I replied that 7:00 is fine.

I got home, showered and changed, and had a glass of wine. We killed time by kissing and touching through our clothes, just to keep us warm. We headed over.

Mike answered the door. "Hi, Frank. Hi, Beth. Come on in." We walked in, and Kathy ran up to Beth, and they hugged and kissed.

Kathy asked, "Daddy, can we go up to my room?"

"Yes, of course, but keep your clothes on before dinner."

They went up, and Mike said, "Can I get you a drink? I'm having red wine tonight, but I have white also."

"Red is fine, thanks."

He told me to sit in the lounge room, so I did. He brought my wine and said, "Cheers!"

"I can't tell you how much Kathy has been talking about how much she loves Beth. I can see why - Beth seems like a special girl."

"That she is, Mike. Um, there's something I need to talk about with you. May I assume that you know about Beth and me like I know about Kathy and you?"

"If you mean about playing together, yes I do, and before you panic, please be assured that nobody else will find out. I understand as much as you do. I can't have people out there knowing that Kathy and I have sex."

"Exactly. So we understand each other."

"Perfectly."

"Okay, great. Hey, I have to thank you for your advice on the dating sites. I've gone ahead and signed up with Life Partners - well Beth pestered me into it. My first message got a 'no thank you', but on my second message I scored a lunch date for tomorrow."

"No fucking way, dude, that's awesome! I can't tell you how long it was before I could figure out how to get a hit."

"Well, besides your advice, Beth has another friend whose mum has used dating services. She helped me write my profile and also helped me write my messages."

"Cool. I wish I'd had that advice. I had to learn through trial and error. So what's your date like?"

"Well, I don't know too much yet. She's in real estate management and works in the city. She also has a daughter, but she hasn't shared any information about her - fair enough. I'll meet her tomorrow and find out more. I hope she likes me."

"I think you're a great guy, from what I can tell so far, Frank. But yeah, I can tell you from experience you can never know how someone will react when they meet you in person. Good luck!"

"Thanks. Wow, dinner smells great. You must be a real chef."

Mike said, "As a matter of fact, I was a chef, but I got out of that. The restaurant business is brutal. I enjoy cooking at home, but otherwise, I'm happy to eat out too.

"Hey, I have a confession to make. When Beth was over here one time, she saw me watching a sex video late at night, when I thought the kids were asleep. It wasn't just a porn video, it was one that Kathy and I had made. We have several that we have made.

"We enjoy watching them separately or together. Beth told me the next morning that she had seen me, and I told her about our recordings. She seemed interested, so I put on another one for her.

"We were all watching, and we were touching ourselves and enjoying it. Beth eventually said that she wanted to make love with you, but she didn't know how, and could she practice on me? 'Well sure,' I said.

"Kathy was an excellent teacher, telling Beth how to give a blowjob, and I'll tell you something, for her first blowjob ever, she was amazing. I can only imagine that she has put those skills to work on you."

"Uh, well, yeah she's amazing all right," I replied. I was taken aback at how free with sex Mike and Kathy were, and at Beth's wanting to practice, but she's learned how to be a terrific lover, so I should complain?

"We could watch some after dinner, but right now I'd better tend to dinner, so it's not burned to a crisp. Could you go upstairs and tell the girls it's ten minutes to dinner?"

"Sure."

I went up and listened before knocking, fully expecting Beth and Kathy to be at it. But there was only talking, so I knocked. "Mike says ten minutes to dinner."

"Okay, Dad. You can come in. We're decent. As if that matters."

I went in, and Beth told me she was showing Carolyn's profile to Kathy. "She looks hot, Frank," Kathy said.

"She's pretty. I don't know about hot. Yet. I can hope, I suppose. Anyway, I only have a lunch date so far, and that might be all I get."

"You're a great guy, Frank. She'll be lucky to get you."

"We'll see. Come on down."

We all went down and had an incredible dinner. "Mike, you are a fantastic chef," I said.

"Thanks, Frank. Dessert?"

"Oh no - not right now anyway. I'm stuffed. Maybe later."

"Okay, let's go to the lounge room while the girls clean up."

SCENE 39 - New Horizons

I sat there and admired how tasteful the room was decorated, with a huge TV. "So if you don't mind my asking, how do you manage to record yourselves?"

"Oh, it's nothing professional. I usually just set up a camera on a tripod while we play. One time I had a friend come by. That time, he could walk around, get different angles, close-ups, what have you. Would you like me to show one?"

"Uh, well, sure."

He brought up the catalogue on his media server. "The server is disconnected from the internet, of course, and the files are encrypted. The connection to the TV is hard-wired, not Wi-Fi, so there's no chance of hacking."

"You've thought about this."

"Well yeah, could you imagine if these leaked? Oh, I always like this one."

He started it. Mike was sitting naked on the sofa. Kathy came into the room and took off her top. It was funny seeing her on TV. I had seen her naked in person of course, but in my mind, she was someone else on TV. She kneeled down and took Mike's soft cock into her hands and caressed it gently. I could see it starting to rise.

Just then, the girls said they were done and were going upstairs. No doubt, they were going to have fun.

Mike didn't pay them any attention but was watching what Kathy had done for him before. She stroked his cock to full hardness, then she started giving him a boob job. Oh, that triggered my memory of her doing that to me. My cock surged up, and I wasn't sure if I could rub it in front of Mike.

I looked over, and Mike had taken out his cock and was stroking it slowly. His cock grabbed my attention, and I started rubbing my cock, and then I unzipped too. Mike glanced over and said, "Let's take off our pants and get comfortable," which he did. I followed suit, looking at the fantastic boobs of Kathy wrapped around Mike's cock.

Mike moaned a little, and I looked back over at him. He was stroking faster, and I matched his speed. I was getting so turned on watching Mike stroke that I forgot about the TV until Mike gasped loudly. I looked over and saw his cock spurting cum all over Kathy's boobs. I almost came, remembering her doing that to me.

The video ended, and I stopped stroking but was holding my cock. "Mike, I have a confession of my own. When Kathy was over last time, she gave me a boob job like that. It was awesome."

"Yes, she's hot."

"I'll confess something else. I licked my cum off of her boobs. I've started doing that lately. I love the taste of my cum."

"Me too, Frank. Sometimes Kathy and I fight over it. Would you like to see Kathy give me a blowjob next?" Who was I to argue? He found it and started it. No preliminaries, just Kathy licking Mike's cock.

I was incredibly excited by Mike's hard cock on TV. Then I remembered that his real cock was right next to me, and I saw that, so hard. He was stroking steadily, and I couldn't keep my eyes off it.

I moaned and stroked along with him. He glanced over and saw that I was gazing at his cock. He then kept his gaze on my cock. I was approaching cumming, but then I heard TV Mike scream. I turned my head to see Kathy bob her mouth up and down on his cock head as he moaned loudly. She stopped, then turned her head to the camera and opened her mouth to show us Mike's cum.

My head was reeling. I don't know what came over me, but I heard myself say, "Oh Mike, I want your cum."

"Oh, Frank. Wow. Yeah, sure. Come get it."

I flopped myself in front of him and hungrily sucked his cock into my mouth. I had never sucked a cock, but I knew what Beth had done for me, so I tried to copy that. I tried to take him deep, but gagged, so I stayed at half depth, licking with my tongue. "Oh, Frank, wow, yesss." I wanted his cum now. I bobbed my mouth on his cock head and stroked his shaft, faster and faster.

"Oh Frank, I'm gonna cum." I held his cock head still now and swirled it with my tongue. My hands stroked him even faster. "Ahhh. Yessss." He shot huge jets into my mouth. I swallowed some, and some spilled out my lips, running down to my chin. I let go with my hands and started fucking his cock with my throat as best I could.