Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the recesses of my mind, I heard girls scream with pleasure, but I was so obsessed with sucking all of Mike's cum out of his cock that I didn't pay attention. It was only when Mike quit squirting that I stopped, with half of his cock in my mouth.

Then I looked up to see Beth and Kathy plunging fingers into their pussies and rubbing their clits, screaming as they came hard. With my tongue, I squeezed up and sucked hard, making Mike gasp again. Beth and Kathy were furiously cumming.

When the three of them had recovered a bit, I said, "I want more, Mike. Girls, lean over and lick his nipples." They did that, and Mike's cock jumped in my mouth. I restarted a slow in-and-out sucking, and his cock slowly got hard again. "Lick hard and fast." Mike groaned and thrust his cock deeper into my throat.

I took my mouth off long enough to say, "Oh yes, Mike, your cock wants my throat. Fuck my throat." I sucked his cock back in halfway and held still. Mike started fucking my mouth, slowly at first then faster.

I heard Beth say, "Oh yes, Mike, fuck my daddy's throat. He wants your cum. Give him your cum. Mmmmmm." He fucked my mouth hard and fast and moaned and groaned and finally gave me what I wanted. More spurts of cum onto my tongue. He fucked a few more strokes, then collapsed.

I kept my mouth on his cock, but didn't move it. I finally pulled off and opened my mouth, showing the little bit of cum that I hadn't swallowed, and then I swallowed that too.

"Oh, Daddy," Beth cried. "That was so fucking hot. Kathy and I heard the noise then when we saw you making Mike go crazy we went crazy too. I had a huge cum. Look at my fingers."

She held them up, and they were coated with her juice, strings suspended between the fingers. Kathy did the same thing, then grabbed Beth's hand and licked off the juice. Beth returned the favour, tasting Kathy's juice from her fingers.

Kathy walked around to our side of the sofa and asked me, "Did you cum?" I said no. "Well, then it's your turn. Trade places with Dad." I sat on the sofa and Mike took my cock into his mouth. "Beth, nipples." Kathy returned to the back of the sofa with Beth, and they leaned over and sucked and licked my nipples.

My cock surged to hardness in Mike's mouth, and his bobbing was bringing up my cum, with the help of the tongues on my nipples. Kathy took her mouth off of my nipple long enough to say, "Suck all his cum, Daddy. Make him fill your mouth with it." Then she resumed her nipple lashing.

Mike took me all the way into his throat and licked my shaft with his tongue. "Ahhhh," I screamed as my cock shot my cum right into his throat. "Ohhhhhh." It seemed like all of my cum came out in one massive squirt. I collapsed right away.

The girls took their mouths off my nipples, and I panted for several minutes. Then Beth said, "Okay boys, the sofa is ours now. You can stand and watch. Kathy, you sit angled on the sofa. Okay, now take this leg and let it hang over the edge. The other one goes against the back like this.

"Now here I come, this leg under that one, and this one over that one. Now lift up as I pull you to me. Ohhhhh, yes that's it." Beth had put them into the scissor position, and her pussy was starting to rub against Kathy's pussy. "Oh my lovely Beth, yes fuck me."

"That's what I intend to do, my wonderful Kathy." Beth held onto Kathy's leg and pressed her pussy hard into Kathy's while bucking. I grabbed my soft cock and started stroking it, getting it hard again. Mike did that too, but having cum twice he wasn't getting totally hard. I still loved looking at it.

The girls had a hard screaming cum. My cock was hard again, and I pulled Beth off of Kathy and rotated her around, so her pussy was on the edge of the sofa facing out. I fell to my knees and plunged my cock into Beth's dripping pussy and fucked her hard and fast.

Mike's cock had gotten harder, so he did the same with Kathy. The girls were cumming and screaming continuously as Mike and I pounded our daughters.

I came with a loud groan. Mike took a minute longer and gave Kathy's pussy a little squirt. When Mike pulled out, I asked, "May I have the honour of cleaning out your daughter's pussy, Mike?"

"Why certainly Frank, if I may do the same to yours." We each lapped the pussies of the other's daughter until they were clean. Mike and I sat on the end of the sofa, with Beth and Kathy between us. I held Kathy in my arms as Mike held Beth.

We were all worn out, and we sat like that for a long time. Kathy then said, "Too bad we didn't get that recorded."

"Actually," Mike said, "I may have had the wide-angle camera running. Let me check." He picked up a remote and clicked a few buttons until the scene showed on the TV. "Of course, I will delete it if you want me to."

"Don't you dare, Mike," I said. "I want a copy."

"Well, sure, Frank. I'll put it on an encrypted USB stick, and I will text you the password."

"Oh my god, I'm going to watch that all day, every day," said Beth.

Beth and I soon got dressed and we said our goodbyes. Mike and Kathy hugged us naked and waved goodbye.

As we drove home, Beth said, "Wow, Daddy, you are incredibly hot. Do you think Carolyn can handle you?"

"Haha, I hope so, if she wants me, that is."

"I'm sure she will."

We got home, cleaned up and collapsed into our beds.

SCENE 40 - Lunch Date

I started bouncing around myself as I got up this morning. I felt like a high school kid who had arranged his first date ever. Beth kept assuring me that if I just stayed myself, she'd see me as a good guy. I was hoping so.

The date was for 11:45, and I watched the clock until 11:00 when I thought it was best to head to the city. I headed out and caught the train in. On the way, I looked at Carolyn's pretty face and rehearsed my lines. I walked until I saw the cafe and my nerves were tingling. I was excited, and I was scared.

I finally took the plunge and walked over to it and stepped inside. I looked around, holding the picture, and I saw a woman sitting at a table look up at me and smile. I walked over and said, "Carolyn?".

"Yes, you must be Frank. Please sit down."

"Thanks, Carolyn. Before we start, I want to say that this is my first date in about twenty years, so I'm rather nervous."

"I understand, Frank. I only started this a few months ago, so I guess I'm pretty new at it myself. Just be yourself, okay?"

"That's what Beth says. That's my daughter. She pushed me into this, but I'm glad I took the step."

The waiter came over and asked if we wanted a drink. "Just sparkling water for me, thanks," I said.

"That's fine with me too," Carolyn said.

I looked over the menu and decided on a chicken sandwich. I hoped she wasn't vegan, but she decided on a roast beef sandwich, so I was safe. Whew. The waiter came and took our orders and left.

I found it hard to start the conversation. I tried, "Have you met many nice guys through the site?"

"Well, I'm really picky," she said. "I don't even meet unless I feel like the guy is genuine. Although as I wrote in one of my messages, one can never know. So many guys are good at pretending to be something they are not."

"I'm just me, Carolyn. I won't try to act like someone better than I am just to impress you."

"Yes, I feel that." She paused, thinking of her next line. "Do you feel comfortable talking about your first wife?"

"Oh, yes, I don't mind. What can I say? We met at uni, and it wasn't exactly love at first sight, but we grew to like each other a lot and then to love each other. I almost hate to say this, because it's so trite, but we really became soulmates. Nothing is perfect, of course, but we had faith in each other to support each other, even if we had our disagreements."

"You must have been devastated to lose her."

I suppressed tears. "Yes, of course. Half of me was ripped away, and I was a basket case for months. But I've slowly come out of that. My darling daughter has been a great help. She is wise beyond her years, and we have comforted each other.

"She was very sad too, of course, but recently she has met good friends that have helped her, and for the last two weeks, she has been absolutely bubbly. She inspires me, and she encourages me to meet new people, so here I am, ready to step out and try that."

"That's great, Frank. As for me, I have good weeks and bad weeks. My divorce was bitter, and our co-parenting is still pretty toxic. It's hard to deal with. He's such a narcissistic bastard - impossible to reason with. That's pretty much why we divorced.

"He was a good provider, financially, but there was such a high emotional cost. If you dared to disagree with him, he would humiliate you and accuse you of being ungrateful. Molly, my daughter, has suffered from being under his thumb more than me, although I've tried to protect her from his worst behaviour.

"I have to admit that in reaction to his attitude, I did some things I wasn't proud of." She paused as if she was going to follow that up, but gave a tiny sigh and didn't.

"The few men I've met have been okay, but either I didn't feel they could understand where I'm coming from, or they couldn't handle me having a daughter, and one was a creep that slipped under my radar until I met him."

She paused again. "I don't want to get too many hopes up, Frank, but I have a good feeling about you."

"I like you too, Carolyn. Sometimes the people that have been bashed around a little by life are the ones that develop the strength to care for others."

"That's so true, Frank."

Our food arrived, and we had small talk during our eating. She insisted on splitting the bill, so we tossed in our half plus some for a tip. It was only 12:15. "What time do you have to be back at work?" I asked her.

"1:00. How about you?"

"I told my boss I had personal business and wanted a long lunch, so I'm flexible."

"Lucky you."

"Well, it's kind of a reward for sealing a big contract."

We stood up and walked out. "Would you like to take a walk? There's a nice little park we can sit in," she said.

"Of course, lead the way."

We found a park bench in the shade and talked more about ourselves and our expectations. It seemed that we had a good fit, but I didn't want to jinx it by hoping for too much too soon. At 12:45, she got up and said she needed to get back. I rose and stood facing her.

We gazed into each other's eyes without saying anything. She finally said, "Frank, I think I really like you. I want to get to know you better. I want to see you again."

My heart was doing triple flips. "I know I like you, Carolyn. I'd be delighted. Dinner sometime?"

She paused and said, "Sure, I'll let you know when I can. Oh, wait, you need my details." She dug out her business card from her handbag, wrote her personal email address and phone number on it and handed it to me. I started fumbling to return mine, but she just told me to email her with my details.

"Thanks for meeting me, Frank. Bye." She pulled me to her gently and kissed me on the lips. Not passionately, but with a hint that someday her kiss could be passionate.

"Bye, Carolyn."

I stood and watched her walk away until she disappeared around a corner. I floated back to work. I thought I might just have found someone special.

Continued in chapter 10