Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 11

Story Info
We become a family.
6.5k words
4.47
10.7k
12
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers

Beth Seduces Daddy is an 11-chapter story, in which Beth learns about sex from her friend Kathy, and then decides that her Daddy needs some loving. Chapters 1-5 are from Beth's point of view. Chapters 6-11 are from her daddy's point of view, including thoughts he had about Beth before the events in chapter 1, and further action after the events in chapter 5.

DADDY'S STORY - PART 6

SCENE 48 - Dog Pose 1

Beth and I went home. On the way, Beth kept talking about how sad it was about Molly's being hurt by her dad. "She's nice deep down. She's shy because she's afraid of being hurt," she said. More wisdom from my genius daughter.

"Yes, I sense that too. Carolyn has done her best, but Molly will be a lot of work to help."

When we got home, Beth said, "I bet being with Carolyn and not being able to bonk has you horny, huh, Daddy?"

I hadn't thought about it too much. I had been enjoying just being with her, but Beth's words triggered the memory of her milking my cock last Saturday, and my cock surged up.

"Well, I was fine until you mentioned it. But you made me remember what she did last weekend, and now look." I pointed at my hard cock and Beth smiled.

"I will take care of that, Daddy!"

She flew upstairs to the bathroom, then came out naked and dived underneath my bed covers. I had a bathroom trip and followed her into my room.

I stood in the doorway. "Hey Daddy, do you remember our first time? I was naked under the covers, and you were standing at my door like that."

"Yes, Beth, I remember that very well."

She uncovered her fantastic boobs with their lovely big nipples and said, "Well, you need to get undressed." This time I couldn't undress fast enough. I dived under the covers with her and kissed her deeply and felt her body against mine. She stroked my cock, getting me hard as I rubbed her bush and her pussy, getting her wet.

"Hey Daddy," she said, "there's something we haven't done yet."

"What's that?"

"Fuck me from behind, doggy style."

"Well let's tick that box, my sexy Beth."

She turned over and got on all fours. I rubbed my cock on her bush. She reached back and guided my cock into her silky pussy. I slid very slowly in.

"Oh, Daddy that feels so nice."

The different angle my cock was going into her pussy was deliciously exciting. I fucked her slowly, and we both enjoyed the gradual buildup.

She was dripping. My cock was throbbing. On one thrust, I pushed very hard, going so deep. "Oh, God, Daddy. You're so deep. Oh, fuck that feels so good." I pulled out a little then pushed back in. "Uhhh," I heard from Beth.

My cum was on its way, and I didn't feel like holding back. I started long slow strokes ending deep inside her pussy. "Ohhhhh yessss Daddy." My cock took over and started fucking harder and faster.

"Oh, yessss, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me hard." My cock needed no more encouragement as it gave Beth's pussy a deep pounding. We screamed together "AHHHHH" as we came.

I finally stopped with my cock deep. Her pussy was quivering on my pulsing cock. "Oh fuck, Daddy, that was fantastic."

I collapsed on the bed. Beth moved her pussy over my mouth and shouted, "Dessert!" I eagerly lapped up my cum mixed with her copious juices.

SCENE 49 - News

Beth and I were drifting along in the clouds when my phone rang. "Hey, Carolyn!" I beamed.

"Frank, are you and Beth busy? I hate to intrude, but something's happened." She had a very serious tone in her voice, so I sat up and became alert.

"Uh, no, not really. What's up?"

"I don't want to talk about it on the phone, but Molly would really like to come over and see Beth if that's okay. Probably around 5:00." I asked Beth about it, and she was eager.

"Sure, no problem, Carolyn. I hope everything's all right."

"Molly is upset, and Beth seems to be the one person in the world that she truly opens up to, so if it's not too much trouble, she could really help. I'm worried about her."

"No worries, Carolyn. Come over when you can."

"Thanks, Frank. I owe you one."

"You don't owe me anything, Carolyn. Bye."

"What was that about, Daddy?"

"I'm not sure. Something happened with Molly. Carolyn didn't want to go into it, but she said that Molly is upset and that she wanted to talk to you."

"Wow, sure. I hope she's okay."

We made my bed and tidied up the house. We waited in the lounge room for them. Just before 5:00, they knocked, and Beth ran up to the door and flung it open. "Come in, come in." They did, and we stood in the foyer for a second.

Carolyn then said, "Molly said she'd like to talk to Beth alone."

"Sure, come on up, Molly," Beth said and led the way to her bedroom.

Carolyn and I sat in the lounge room. I offered her a drink, but she said no thanks. "So, what happened?"

Carolyn sighed. "When I dropped off Molly at her dad's, I didn't go up to the door. I try to avoid him. But as I was pulling away after Molly went in, I saw a rough-looking bloke come out. I wasn't sure if I should go and knock, but our orders are that I'm not allowed in his house.

"I was on my way home when I got a call from Molly. I pulled over and answered it. She was in tears. 'Come get me, Mum. I'm at the BP servo near Dad's,' she cried.

"'What are you doing there?' I asked. She said, 'I don't wanna talk about it now. Just come get me!'

"I turned around and drove as fast as I could to the servo and saw Molly standing there. She ran up to the car and jumped in and locked the door. 'Lock the doors and go Mum!' she shouted. I wasn't sure what to think, but I found the door lock switch and drove off and headed for home.

"Molly didn't want to talk on the way. When we got home, she ran inside to her bedroom, and I followed up. She was in tears, and I comforted her for several minutes until she calmed down enough to talk.

"She then said 'Oh Mum, when I got into Dad's, I saw a guy going out. I was suspicious, so I started my phone camera on video. There was another guy there, really scraggly and smelly.

"'Dad was handing him a package and taking money. I then looked around and saw bags of powder and a needle. I felt nervous, but the other guy put his arm around me and said there was nothing to worry about.

"'Then I really panicked. I tried to get the whole scene on the video, the guy's face and Dad's face and the drugs. The guy then tried to grab my phone, so I ran out of the door as fast as I could, not even knowing where to. When I got to the servo, that's when I called you.'

"'Oh honey, that's horrible,' I said. I hugged her tight and let her settle a bit. After a while, I said, 'Do you have your phone?' She handed it to me, and I played the video she took. It was as bad as she described. My ex is a drug dealer! I'm so glad that Molly was able to run out."

"Wow, that is horrible," I said. "Did you have any idea about that?"

"No, he must have been careful before, and careless this time. Maybe he forgot that Molly was coming over."

"So have you done anything since?"

"No, once Molly was settled a bit, we came right over here."

"We should go to the police," I said.

"Yes, I guess so, but let me call my lawyer first. He was so helpful with the divorce, and he knows what my ex is like."

She called him, and they talked for a while. Then she hung up and said "Yes, he says we should go to the police right away and take Molly's phone. He said to take the SIM card out so she could put it into another phone and still be connected. The video wouldn't be on the SIM card, he didn't think."

"Beth's good at finding that out. Do you have the phone?"

"Yes, it's here."

I went up to Beth's room and heard them talking. Molly was sniffling. "Beth, I'm sorry to disturb you, but could you come down for a minute, please."

"Sure, Daddy."

Beth plodded down, and I asked her to see if the video that Molly took was on the phone or the SIM card. She tapped a few buttons and said, "It's on the phone."

"Great," I said. "Can you take the SIM card out?"

"Sure." She fiddled with the phone and got it out and put the phone back together.

I asked Beth, "Can we make a backup copy of the video? The police will probably confiscate the phone for evidence."

"Oh my God, what happened?"

"I can show you later, with the backup copy. We need to get to the police right away."

"Yeah, okay, sure. I'll take the phone up to my room and make the copy."

She came down in a few minutes. "I copied it onto a USB and then copied it onto my laptop. Sorry, but I had to watch it. Oh God, her dad deals drugs!" She handed Molly's phone to Carolyn, who put it in her handbag.

"It appears that way," I replied. "How is Molly?"

"She was sobbing for a long time, and I just held her and tried to let her know that she is safe now with people that care for her. She told me some things, and seeing the video confirmed what she said and more."

"Is she in any shape to go to the police? Carolyn's lawyer said that we should go ASAP."

"I'll go up and see," Carolyn said, and she went up. A few minutes later, they came down. Molly looked terrible. "Molly says she can handle it."

We looked up the address of the nearest police station to her ex, as advised by the lawyer. We led the way, and Carolyn and Molly followed in their car.

When we got to the station, the police asked preliminary questions, and when they understood, they took Carolyn into one room and Molly into another.

"Standard procedure," they said. Beth and I sat in the waiting room, my arm around her, silent as we didn't know what to say.

After about fifteen minutes, Carolyn came out. She said that she wasn't allowed to discuss what they talked about.

Molly was in her room much longer, about forty-five minutes. She was the primary witness, of course, so they needed to get as much information as they could.

Of course, they did take Molly's phone. They weren't too happy that we'd taken the SIM card out, but when Carolyn explained that it was on the advice of her lawyer, they shut up about it.

When Molly came out, she looked drained. Beth ran up to her and held her tight, then guided her to a chair and held her from the next chair. Two officers rushed out and got in a squad car and took off, presumably to the ex's house. Carolyn was called back in and stayed a few minutes.

When she came out, she said, "Let's go." I insisted that they should spend the night at our house. They were in no condition to be alone.

Carolyn couldn't argue, so she meekly said, "Okay." On the way, she said, "Could we stop at our house and collect some things?"

I said, "Of course." I detoured there. When we got to our place we all collapsed in the lounge room. I brought out water and juice.

SCENE 50 - Numb

We sat in silence for the longest time, recovering from the news. Finally, Carolyn said, "I'm not supposed to say anything, but bugger that."

"Should you call your lawyer?"

"Good idea, I think I'll go out back if that's okay."

"Of course."

Carolyn went out for at least half an hour. Molly was clinging to Beth, who comforted her as best she could. I just sat, knowing that Molly would be in a fragile emotional state. When she came back in, she gave us an update.

The lawyer had called the police and found out that Molly's dad and the other man had been arrested, and that his place and their cars had been searched. The police would not give any additional information at this time, but the fact that the two were in jail meant that Molly was safe.

The lawyer said that it was very clever to make a copy of the video and that he wanted a copy. Monday would be soon enough. Based upon Carolyn's description of the video and Molly's story, he was pretty sure that her dad would go to prison, and at the very least, he was certain that his parental rights would be terminated.

Molly was paying attention to what her mum was saying, and with this last piece of news, she seemed to relax half of her tension.

"That's all I can say," Carolyn concluded. "I don't really want to go over my interrogation by the police, and I'm sure that Molly doesn't either."

"The important thing is that Molly is safe and has three people around who care for her," I said.

Molly tried to say something but could only mumble, "Thank you," before sobbing into Beth's shoulder.

"Why don't you two go up to Beth's room for as long as you want to?" Beth led Molly up and closed her door behind them.

"Oh Frank, I don't know what we would have done without Beth, and you too. Molly's so upset, and I'm worried about her. But Beth is so wonderful with Molly. She's really helping."

"Beth is really special. I've always known that, but seeing her with Molly makes me proud of her."

Carolyn sat next to me, and I held her close. I said, "I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but I think everything will turn out all right in the end. After all, it could well be that your ex will be out of your lives."

"I hadn't thought of that," she said. "But let's not count our chickens before they hatch, though."

"True, but it seems likely."

SCENE 51 - Confessions

I held Carolyn close for a long time. She then sat a little apart from me and said, "Frank, I am seeing that you are a wonderful man, with a wonderful daughter. You didn't hesitate to help us today, and Beth has just been amazing. I think I might fall in love with you. But..." She trailed off. I waited for the other shoe to drop.

"But if we are going to have a true relationship, I have to clear up a lie, well, a lie of omission." More waiting. She took a huge breath.

"Frank, I'm going to tell you something that could shatter what we have and could even have you turn me in to the police. But I have to tell you, otherwise, I'll be holding this secret from you and it will poison our relationship." Another huge breath.

"It's about Molly and me. We have held each other safe from my ex, as best we could survive. One time, we started kissing after he'd been particularly horrible and stormed out, and well, it just didn't stop. We started touching..."

"Carolyn, stop there. I think I know what you are going to say. To save your torture, I'm going to guess. If I'm wrong, then you can hate me, but I have a confession too. You see, Beth and I play together too."

I could see Carolyn's mind doing cartwheels, relieved that I could accept her and surprised but pleased that she isn't alone in loving her daughter in a way that most people would condemn.

"You and Beth? Wow, I thought I was the only person that, that, you know."

"Believe me, I understand you. Who else is better than me? In my case, I had started having feelings for Beth, and they disturbed me, because I love her so much, and I never want to hurt her.

"I even saw a psychologist to help me manage my urges. I was doing fine until Beth said that she wanted me. Yes, she wanted me.

"And then, somehow, she discovered that I wanted her, and she couldn't understand why I wouldn't make love with her when she knew that we both wanted it so much. She made so much sense that I just couldn't stop it from happening. Now that it has, we are happy with it.

"Actually, she has wanted me to find a woman other than her. She always said that she wanted to make me happy until I could find her, as in you. Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly, Frank. I don't want to keep Molly from finding her own friends and, yes, even lovers. We've just been so lost emotionally that our lovemaking gives us what we need."

"So, we now know everything, right?" I said.

"Yes. I have nothing else to hide."

"Me either."

I held out my arms to invite her back in. She cuddled in my arms, and I gave her a soft kiss, which started turning deeper when we heard a moan from upstairs. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Sounds like someone is feeling better!" Carolyn said with a grin. "I'm feeling better, too. How about you?"

"Let me show you." I kissed her passionately, feeling her body press into mine. "Come with me upstairs?" She nodded, and we climbed up.

As we went past Beth's door, we heard Molly moan and say, "Ohhhh Beth. That's so good." We smiled and continued to my bedroom. Carolyn left the door open, and I was about to say something, but then I remembered that Molly likes to listen. I'm sure Beth does too.

SCENE 52 - Love

We undressed, and I pulled back the covers as I climbed in. She followed and kissed me as she rolled on top of me. Her firm boobs pressed into me, and my cock started its way to filling her. The tension of the day was let loose, and we started humping each other.

She pulled back and stroked my cock to hardness, then put it into her wet pussy and started riding me. I pumped my cock hard up into her and pinched her nipples hard, the way she likes it.

She screamed and slammed her pussy down as I kept pumping. I was filling her so deeply, and she was moaning and screaming. Molly surely heard her, and she started screaming like she was cumming hard. That set us both off, and we fucked hard and fast and screamed when we came.

Carolyn collapsed on top of me, my cock slowly softening inside her pussy. I thought about flipping her over and cleaning out her pussy, but I was so exhausted I could only lie there with Carolyn on top of me. Molly kept screaming. Beth must be doing her absolute best to please her.

Carolyn and I smiled at each other, happy that Molly was feeling better as well as us having made each other feel good. She slumped off to my side and rested her head on my chest with her hand across me. I held her tight as we listened to Molly's screams slowly soften and then stop.

It was quiet next door for a while, then we heard Beth start to moan. Molly must have been returning the favour. She kept Beth moaning for about twenty minutes, until she screamed over and over again, for several minutes. "Wow!" I whispered to Carolyn, "you taught Molly well."

She smiled at me and said, "I think you taught Beth a thing or two."

"I had help. She has some very sexy friends."

Carolyn and I were too tired to have a second round. We just enjoyed feeling each other close while the girls pleasured each other.

It was quiet for a while, with all four of us resting. Then we heard, "We're hungry, Daddy."

"Yeah, Mum."

I looked over and saw two gorgeous naked girls. I loved the contrast - Beth's slim body with its little boobs compared to Molly's curves and full boobs. I loved seeing them both.

"Well I guess we should make some dinner," I said.

"I'll heat up some, Daddy," Beth offered. "We don't feel like getting dressed, though, is that okay?"

I looked at Carolyn, and we both shrugged. We knew that the love of all of us was going to be in the open, so why not?

"Well if that's the way, you're going to be, you'll have to look at our naked bodies, too." Beth and Molly grinned and went downstairs. We followed in a few minutes.

When I saw Beth, I had to go over to her and hug her tight and say, "You are so special, Beth. I'm so glad you have helped Molly." Carolyn was hugging Molly too, without saying anything.

The microwave dinged. Beth took a meal out, saying, "Last one going in. Somebody set the table." I went to the cupboard and got plates and cutlery and set it out. I could see Molly looking at me. I smiled at her. We sat down and started eating.

It was a lovely scene, with me looking at three sets of fantastic boobs, all different sizes and shapes. I wasn't that excited, actually, but I appreciated the beauty of them.

Molly looked a lot better than before, although her hair was a mess. Beth had relaxed her. I looked over at Carolyn, who returned my look with a smile that shared a recognition that we were starting to be a family.

Carolyn and I rinsed off the dishes when we were done eating. I told the girls that we had something to talk about, so they should go to the lounge room and wait. I said to Carolyn, "We should let them know that we both know about each other - Beth and me, you and Molly." She agreed.

Fran_V
Fran_V
128 Followers
12