Beth Seduces Daddy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we joined them, Beth and Molly were kissing and fondling each other's boobs. "That's lovely girls. You can do that again after we talk," Carolyn said. She and I looked at each other, wondering who would spill the beans. I decided to do it.

"Girls, Carolyn and I had a talk earlier, and we now know about each other. What I mean is that she knows that Beth and I play with each other, and I know that she and Molly play. So it's all in the open. Of course, we still can't let others know - it's too much for most people to accept. Understand?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

Carolyn piped in, "Well, okay, I'm relieved that we don't have any secrets among us four. Beth, I'm so happy that you and Molly have pleased each other. Of course, I've enjoyed playing with Molly, but it's great for her to have someone her own age."

Beth said, "Daddy, I'm so happy that you and Carolyn found each other. You certainly seem to make each other happy. I loved listening to you cum earlier."

Molly was the last to speak. "I feel so lucky to have you all, but I'm especially happy to have met Beth. You made me feel so much better today. I don't mean the sex. Well, that was fantastic as well."

Beth hugged Molly and said, "Well, I think you are really special. You've come through a lot, and even though life beats you up, you keep fighting and don't give up. You are an inspiration."

Molly then said, "I have an idea if you all don't mind. Since this is all in the open, I'd like to watch Beth and her dad make love. After that, Mum and I can make love while you watch. Is everyone okay with that?"

We all decided this would be very loving. I suggested that we go to my bed since it's the largest. We went upstairs, and Beth and I got in the middle of the bed with Molly next to Carolyn and me next to Beth.

I started by kissing Beth tenderly, then telling her that I loved her so much. She said that she loved me too. I caressed her little boobs and then played with her nipples, making them hard.

She reached down and stroked my cock tenderly. Molly was pressing her body into my back, her boobs feeling so lovely and soft. Carolyn was doing the same with Beth.

I slid my hand to Beth's bush and rubbed it. She spread her legs so we could all see her lips.

Carolyn said, "Wow Beth, I love your bush. I haven't had one in a long time, since I started shaving. Do you like it, Frank?"

"Oh yes," I said, "I love running my fingers through it, and that's not all." I rolled to move on top of Beth, holding my weight off of her with my arms. I placed my hardening cock onto her bush and started sliding up and down. "See, this feels fantastic, my cock gliding over her silky hair. Mmmmmm."

"Wow, yeah," said Molly, "that looks so hot. I love seeing that."

Beth reached down and placed my cock head between her lips. "Fuck me, Daddy. Show Molly and Carolyn how much you love me." I slowly pushed inside, and as she spread her legs wide, I found my cock deep in her.

"Ohhhh, yes, Beth, you feel so good."

"I want to help," said Molly, as she took one of Beth's nipples into her mouth and licked and sucked. "Ohhhh, yes," Beth moaned.

Carolyn watched and decided to match Molly and take the other nipple into her mouth. "Ohhh, yesss," Beth moaned.

I started slowly fucking my wonderful daughter as my new friend and lover Carolyn and her daughter pleasured her nipples. They must have started licking hard and fast because Beth began screaming. I kept sliding in and out with slow, full strokes.

Then I pushed hard into her on each stroke, and she went crazy. I tried to keep it slow, but her passion and my love for her overtook my cock, and I started pounding her hard and fast.

"Oh, yess, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard, ohhh." I did just that, and she screamed as I felt her pussy quiver with her cum. I followed right after, filling her sweet pussy with my cum.

When I pulled off, Beth said, "Molly, quick, lick up Daddy's cum from my pussy. It tastes great." She dived down and lapped up our juices.

"Mmmm yes, you're right, Beth."

"Yeah, I usually have to fight Daddy for it. He likes to eat his own cum, too."

Beth said, "Okay, with Carolyn and Molly, who's going to lick who first? Oh, I have an idea. Do you scissor?" Carolyn and Molly looked puzzled.

"Aha, so I can teach you something. Okay, Carolyn, you lie down and Molly you lick her pussy for a few minutes, then change places, and Carolyn can lick Molly. Then when you both are hot, I'll show you how to scissor."

The two of them did that, with Beth and me licking their nipples to heat them up more. When they each had had a turn, Beth showed them how to get into the position, with Carolyn on the bottom.

"Okay, that's pretty good. The idea is to press your pussies together. You're both wet now, so you can slide your lips over each other. Your clits should get hard, and your lips will start rubbing each other's clits. Start rubbing and see."

They started, and they were enjoying but not getting too hot. "Okay Carolyn, grab Molly's thighs and get ready to pull hard, but not yet. Molly, rise up and take your weight off of your mum. Okay Carolyn, quick, pull hard."

Their pussies slammed together, and they both gasped. "Okay, now you're ready to rock and roll. Slide those pussies over each other and against each other."

They restarted their efforts and immediately started moaning. "Oh fuck, Beth this is so hot. I wish I'd known about this before. Ohhhh," moaned Carolyn. Molly wasn't saying anything but was getting into slamming her pussy against her mum's.

"Mmmmm yes Molly, that's it. Fuck your mum's pussy with yours. Carolyn, pull hard on her thighs."

"Ahhhhh!" screamed Molly as she got into the pussy fucking. Carolyn was constantly moaning.

"Pull, Carolyn, really pull." I could see her arms working hard to do that, and Molly gave a massive scream as she thrashed her pussy against Carolyn's.

Carolyn suddenly burst out with, "Ohhhh myyyy Goddd," and started screaming. Molly sped up even more, screaming herself. They came and came, and finally, Molly collapsed on her. Their bodies were heaving and quivering.

Beth and I made a sandwich, us on each side of their bodies, pressing in and wrapping our arms around them.

Molly's pussy was still against Carolyn's, and she pushed every now and then, and they gasped.

When they finally settled, Beth smiled at Carolyn and said, "I thought you'd like that."

"Where on earth did you learn that?" Carolyn asked.

"Oh, my friend Sylvia taught me that."

"Well, thank her for me. That was amazing."

After a while, Beth said, "Well, I'm going to bed. Well I mean, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you so much, Beth." We kissed.

"Goodnight Mum, I love you."

"Oh, I love you, Molly." They kissed.

The girls went next door, and Carolyn and I fell into each other's arms.

"I feel like we have a family," Carolyn said. "Not your usual design, but it works for us, doesn't it?"

"I was just about to say something like that. I'm so happy."

"Oh me too, Frank, so very happy. I love you."

"I love you, Carolyn."

We kissed deeply. We were spent sexually, so it didn't lead to more, but we didn't need it. We had real love.

SCENE 53 - Molly's First

Carolyn and I woke up to find Molly stroking my cock and Beth rubbing Carolyn's pussy.

"Well, good morning, girls," Carolyn said.

"Good morning!" they both beamed. "We were hoping we could switch."

Carolyn and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Why not?" she said. "But I gotta wee first."

"Me too," I said. We took turns in the bathroom, her first. When I came back, Carolyn was on her back with Beth on top of her, pressing her little boobs onto Carolyn's fuller ones. Molly beckoned me to lie down on my back next to Carolyn.

"I've never been fucked," Molly said. "Can I fuck Frank?"

"Yes, dear. I don't think he'll mind," said Carolyn.

"I'd love it, Molly," I said.

"You gotta get wet first," said Beth, climbing off of Carolyn and moving to help Molly. "Scoot up and put your pussy on his mouth, and he can lick you and make you wet."

She did that, and I tasted Molly's pussy. Mmmm, it was sweet and tangy together - very interesting. I lapped inside and sucked on her lips, then found her clit and licked it gently. Molly started to moan. I sucked hard and licked slowly, feeling her clit harden. "Ohhhhh yessss."

I kept that up for a minute, and then Beth said, "Okay, move back on top of him. Hold his cock and stroke it a few times to make sure it's hard. Yeah, that's it.

"Now rub his cock head between your lips to get it wet. Ohhh, yes that looks so sexy. When you're ready, put his head between your lips and slide down slowly."

Molly did all of that, making my cock very hard. When she tried to slide down, she was having trouble. "Pull up and change the angle maybe," Beth advised. Molly did, and my cock head got in a little this time. Molly groaned and said, "Ohhh, it's so big. Thicker than my vibrator."

"Okay, wait, don't push it, come off for a second," Beth said. She ran to her room and came back with a bottle of lube. "You must be very tight, so let's use lube."

Beth put some on her fingers and rubbed it inside Molly's pussy. Then she put lots on my cock and stroked me to full hardness again. "Okay, try now, but not too fast."

Molly tried again, and with the lube, I was able to get my full head inside her. Wow, she was so tight. "Ohhh," Molly moaned, "so thick, but I love it."

Beth said, "Okay, now don't rush it. Move up and down very slowly. Let your pussy relax. When you're ready, try going a little deeper each time, but slowly." Molly started that, and I started moaning.

Her super tight pussy was milking my cock head, then more of my shaft as she slowly worked more of me into her. Molly and I were moaning louder, both enjoying my cock filling her tight pussy.

"How am I doing?" Molly asked.

"You're about halfway down," Beth replied.

"Wow, it feels like I'm totally full." Molly kept moving up and down on the top half of my cock, and then I felt her pussy relax, and on the next stroke, she went a lot deeper. "Ohhhh," Molly moaned.

I held as still as I could, letting Molly dictate the pace and the depth. I didn't want to hurt her. She stayed there for a while, and I felt her pussy relax more.

Molly then started moving a little faster up and down, about three-quarters of me inside her at the deepest. I decided to help her excitement by sucking on a nipple from her lovely full boob that was hanging in front of my mouth, and with a finger getting it wet from lube on my cock and then rubbing her clit.

"Ohhhhh yesss. Ahhhh," she moaned. I was rubbing her clit slowly, and now licking her hardening nipple. She increased her pace up and down my shaft, and then all of a sudden slammed her pussy all the way onto my cock.

"Ohhhhh!" she screamed. "So fucking full, so good." I also started moaning.

Carolyn had been watching with amazement, but she finally said, "Oh Molly, you have taken him all. How does that feel?"

"Oh, God, Mum. This feels fantastic. My pussy is so full. I love it." She started slow, long strokes, slamming down deep each time she went down. I took my finger off of her clit and teased the nipple that I wasn't sucking. I loved her full boobs, hanging down for me to play with.

Beth moved back on top of Carolyn and started to rub her bush up and down on Carolyn's pussy. "Oh, wow, that's fantastic. I love how your bush teases my lips and my clit," she said.

Molly was truly fucking me now, going faster and moaning constantly. I held still, letting her please herself. She fucked me hard and fast and started screaming, "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum so hard. Ohhh. Ahhh."

Beth rubbed Carolyn's pussy, and Carolyn was moaning. When Molly settled down, she pushed deep and held for a while, then fell off. Carolyn and I hadn't cum yet, so Beth said to us, "Okay, you two fuck and I'll think of something for me," as she got off of Carolyn.

I rolled on top of Carolyn and quickly slid my cock into her with the lube and Molly's juice all over it. I gazed at her and said, "I love you so much, Carolyn."

"Oh, Frank, I love you too." I started making sweet love to the woman that I loved so much.

Beth came around the bed to where Molly was lying. "Are you up for scissoring?" she asked Molly. "Your pussy is dripping wet so we could get right into it." Molly looked at Beth and nodded.

Beth got them into the position and started pussy fucking Molly. Carolyn and I were looking at them, and said to her, "I think they love each other too. See the way they look at each other?"

"Yes, Daddy, I love Molly."

"Oh, Beth, I love you too."

The girls got into it. Molly remembered from last night and grabbed Beth's thighs and pulled her hard into her. "Oh fuck yesss, Molly. Your pussy feels so good!" Beth shouted. Molly screamed in unison with Beth's pushes.

My cock started pounding Carolyn's willing pussy. "Ohhhh, Frank, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." I fucked my loving Carolyn frantically as I looked at her adoringly and our wonderful daughters making sweet love next to us.

The four of us screamed, and we all had massive cums. We thrashed and thrashed until we were totally spent, and then we collapsed. I rolled off of Carolyn and Beth rolled off of Molly. I looked at us all and soaked in the love that we all had for each other.

After several minutes of rest, I kissed my wonderful Carolyn tenderly, saying, "I love you, Carolyn." I then leaned over and kissed Molly, saying "I love you, Molly." I pulled Beth's face to mine and said "And of course, I've always loved you, Beth."

Carolyn then kissed me and said, "I love you, Frank." She then repeated this with Molly and Beth.

Beth went next.

Finally, Molly kissed Beth passionately and said, "Oh Beth, I love you. I love you so much. And I love you, Mum. And Frank, I didn't think I'd ever say this to a man, but I love you." She gave me a deep, tender kiss.

EPILOGUE

Carolyn's ex was sentenced to five years in prison. Of course, he lost all rights to see Molly forever. The other guy there got seven, because of what they found in his car.

We did become a family. Carolyn and I eventually married in a small, private ceremony. Being in real estate, Carolyn was able to sell our two houses at a good price, and we bought a four-bedroom house with three bathrooms, so the four of us didn't have to fight over space.

Carolyn decided to let her bush grow out. It is even bushier than Beth's, so she trims the edges, but it's still very full. I love it.

We occasionally play with the kids, but it's mostly Carolyn and me, and Molly and Beth. Carolyn is an amazing lover, so I don't miss anything.

Beth still loves Kathy, who comes to visit sometimes, but Molly didn't like Mike, so they only went over there once. Beth and Molly visit Sylvia occasionally. So the girls are very happy.

I am the luckiest, happiest man in the world.

THE END

12