Bethan Ch. 01

Story Info
The first story about my lost love, Bethan.
2.2k words
3.89
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful. Her eyes, big and blue, were a distracting feature of her face. If you could manage to take your eyes away from hers, you would see a beautiful smile -- somehow alluring, naughty and sweet all at the same time. Her nose was perfect, complimented by a subtle piece of jewellery in her pierced right nostril. Her hair was always long, thick and full, sometimes put up neatly, at other times loose and wild.

If you had managed to steal your eyes from her gaze and you allow yours to wander further south, you would enjoy a body that is perfect by anyone's judgement. Her neck needed to be kissed. Kissing downwards, you would be met by beautifully shaped, pert tits, usually free from the restraint of a bra. Her stomach was flat and bejewelled by a navel piercing. Her legs were long and shapely, powerful and feminine. These led down to pretty feet with always pedicured toes.

Turn her over and working back up her legs, you would be greeted by the most perfect arse. Perfectly sized, perfectly shaped... just perfect. Look up and over her arse, her back in this position is incredible. Her curves are to die for. Everything you could imagine -- wide hips and tiny waist. Opening up her arse cheeks, she has a tight arsehole that would twitch and wink before it was licked. Further to her front was a bare pussy, often glistening with wetness, always inviting.

She had many tattoos, and many of these were hidden from the public in places usually covered by clothes -- upper thighs, across her back, back of her neck, foot and ankle.

She was perfect. She was mine. She is Bethan.

I say she was mine because she no longer is. We went through a very difficult time and she said some very hurtful things. It got to a point when I said that we should call it a day. I didn't mean it. Of course I didn't mean it. It just all got too much. I was constantly making mistakes, doing the wrong thing, saying the wrong thing. My intentions were always good. The application always fell short. I could never show her how I felt about her. I loved her like I hadn't loved anyone before. I still do. For all her cruel words, I still loved her. I loved her smile, her laugh and, of course, her naughtiness.

See, this was a relationship grounded in lust. That is not to say it was entirely lust. I loved her and it was the first time I have ever felt as though I was in love with anyone. I have had a few girlfriends before and loved a few, but never in love. I never believed in "the one" until I fell for Bethan. She was, and is, the one. I want no one else.

But lusty it was. When we started to get to know each other more, perhaps, intimately, I could not believe my luck of having found her. She was perfect. As described above, physically, she was something else. Way out of my league. She had lads after her -- she knew that, and I knew that. Sexually though, we were so compatible. She was open and experimental. She loved submitting but could also offer faux-dominance. I say "faux-dominance" as we both knew I was in charge.

At 32, I was five years older than her. We met at work -- she a trainee and me taking up somewhat of an unofficial mentor role. I used to watch her, openly leering at her arse and trying to work out where her tattoos were. She told me she had them but wouldn't tell me where. I would often take myself off to the toilet to relieve my urges, either after watching her or beforehand, knowing that I would need to suppress the inappropriate bulge in my trousers somehow.

Although she was tall, I was slightly taller, though not by much. My real dominance came in my strength. Naturally wide shouldered, I worked out a bit and had always been strong. My upper body strength combined with powerful legs found me success in rugby teams and that strength had never left. She knew I could use this strength and she was willing to submit because of it.

On occasions, the urges I had took over me. Despite being in control for most of the time, she would often remark that I did not know my own strength and was heavy handed. She liked it. However, I would sometimes be so caught up in the passion, I could take it too far. Although these primal urges would catch us both off guard, cuddling up afterwards would seem to make up for it and she would sometimes say that she even enjoyed it...

I have many stories of our time together, and hopefully I can share these with you. The story for today is of a night I had planned a few months ago.

Bethan arrived and came straight up the stairs of my flat and into my room. She knew the gist of what the night was about, but no more. She knew she would be dominated and obediently took off her clothes. I firstly blindfolded her, removing that sense, and heightening others. I tied her wrists together behind her back and forced her to her knees. She gasped.

Bending her over, I took my time fingering her pussy and arse. This was no time for subtleties -- she knew I was in charge and that I wanted to use her as my toy for the evening. After she had self-lubricated her tight pussy and I had administered lubricant to her other tight hole, I started to fill her up. Not with any part of me. No, that was for later. For now, it was some love eggs in her pussy and a large, black butt plug for her arse. By this point, she was moaning and panting like a bitch on heat.

After leaving her like that for a couple of minutes, feeling full and unaware of what I was doing (I was just watching her act like the slut she was), I put a collar round her neck and attached a lead. I released her wrist restraints and told her to get on all fours. Walking her like the bitch she was, I took her to the kitchen where two dog bowls sat. One with a colourless, clear liquid in. The other with something brown and sticky in. I told her to eat and drink. Warily, she started to do as I said. Unsure of what it was, she looked up at me with her beautiful big eyes. I told her again to eat and drink. Reluctant to take the first taste, she slowly moved her head down to the food bowl. She took the first bit in. Relief washed over her -- it was thick chocolate mousse. She continued to try to eat it and covered her face in it, like she had been eating shit. She moved over to the drink bowl and could smell alcohol. She got stuck into it, slurping and trying to lap it up like a cat and milk. Again, she was just making a mess of her beautiful face.

I roughly pulled up on her lead and she gasped as was yanked away from the bowls by her neck. I put the blindfold back on and roughly wiped the muck from her pretty face. I wanted her to be clean for the next act. I walked her back through to the bedroom and sat her up on her knees. Releasing the lead and restraining her wrists behind her back, I stood back and admired. She was doing so well. Now for the next test.

I took my clothes off, keeping my distance from her so she was left in suspense. My cock was already hard. She knew it would be without even having to see it. She often said it was big, but I wasn't one to know. She had slept with many men before and said that mine was one of the biggest she had had. I don't know if she was just saying this or if it was true. Either way, it didn't matter as it was soon to be forced down her throat. I walked over to her and slapped my cock against her face. She gasped in shock and opened her mouth.

As she did so, I took the opportunity to do what I was planning. I grabbed the back of her head, winding my fingers in amongst her thick blonde hair and pulled her onto my cock. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. She started to resist me pulling her forwards, but I had the strength I wrote about earlier. I pulled out, slapped her face and put my cock back into her wet mouth. Saliva was already starting to drip from her lower lip. I felt the back of her throat again and her whole body heaved as she started to choke. I loved feeling this sensation. I held her there for a couple of seconds, feeling her body heave and her throat contract and spasm on my bellend. I pulled out again and the spit was now readily flowing from her gaping mouth. I could notice tears rolling down from beneath the blindfold. With this turning me on even more, I went again. This time, I repeated fucked my cock in and out of her throat, hearing her more now, gagging, slurping and moaning as her face fucked hard and fast.

As she just started to find the rhythm, I stopped. I pulled out and stood back. Her drooling mouth left open, wanting to be filled again. Her panting resumed. Her tits were getting covered in her own saliva as her mouth leaked. Unable to be able to clean herself up due to her wrists tied behind her back, she had no choice but to let the spittle, tears and whatever precum there was drip down herself.

I stepped forwards and roughly pulled her up. I threw her face down onto the bed and uncuffed her wrists. I trusted she was not going to try to escape. She was mine and she knew it. I spanked her arse hard, leaving red handprints to remind her who was in charge. I slowly pulled out her love eggs and could see them covered in her thick juices. I decided to leave the butt plug in.

Flipping her over, I tied her wrists to a rope I had prepared earlier passing under the bed. Her arms were now spread wide to either side, pinning her tightly to the bed. I considered doing the same to her legs, but I had something else in mind.

I moved down to between her open legs and could immediately smell her sex and feel the warmth emanating from her. I moved my head down and tasted her wetness. As I suspected, she was soaking. She moaned and tried to push her cunt upwards, into my face, but I was in control. I forced her back down onto the mattress and held her there tightly as I started licking her. Slowly at first, I quickened and slid in a finger and then two as I felt her orgasm build. When I thought she was going to cum, I pulled out to her dismay.

Holding up both of her legs by her calves, I positioned my hard cock to the entrance of her wanton pussy and slid in completely. She was so wet, so ready for it, I slid in with ease until I felt my balls hit her arse. I could feel the butt plug through the thin wall that separated her cunt from her arse. She loved the feeling of being double penetrated, as did I. From that point, there was no easing up. Remember, she was my toy for the night. I fucked her hard, balls slapping against her arse and whimpers of pain and pleasure coming from the blindfolded slut tied to my bed. My stamina is good, so I kept going, unrelenting. My body was sweating over her, dripping onto her face and chest. At one point, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to taste and swallow my sweat.

After what seemed like and eternity of bliss, I had to release. My body took me into autopilot and I lost control. From what Bethan said afterwards, I grunted animalistically, fucking her harder than I had done before until I filled her deep with my fertile seed. Once I had come round, I untied her, removed her blindfold and held her close until we both fell into a deep sleep.

She was a slut, my slut and I wanted to keep her.

More stories to come. Bethan and I are still in touch and I do hope we can get back to how we were. As I said, we went through a very tough time together. Hopefully, we can come through this stronger and better off than we were.