A Cure for Insomnia

Story Info
I'm having trouble getting to sleep so you wear me out.
1k words
4.19
22k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dorfird
dorfird
5 Followers

I sprawled across the bed, playing a game on my tablet. It was hot, and I found it most bearable to be nude, so my leash brushed distractingly across my skin now and then.

I'd been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, and I'd asked you to tie me to the bed, because I hoped I was finally tired enough to have a nap. Instead, I'd gotten distracted by this app.

So distracted that I didn't notice when you got up from your desk until you whisked my tablet away.

"It looks like this isn't helping you get to sleep," you said. "I'll have to try something else."

Before my mind could change gears, you'd rolled me onto my back and tightened my leash so only a foot or so was left between my collar and the head of the bed. Next, you buckled my wrists into leather cuffs, fastening them to each other with a short chain, then above my head to the bed.

"This isn't getting me any sleepier," I complained, starting to squirm.

"I'm going to tire you out," you purred, as you cuffed my ankles, securing each one to the foot of the bed, spreading my legs wide. "And that's enough commentary," you added, popping a gag into my mouth and buckling it rather tighter than was comfortable. A blindfold soon followed.

But it seemed you weren't planning to tire me out quickly, because I could hear you walk away and begin typing on your computer again. I moaned in frustration.

As I listened to you work, I couldn't help but imagine what you'd do to me next. There were all kinds of delightful ways you could tire me out, and you'd made sure you'd have easy access for most of them.

I could feel my pussy drip as I got more and more aroused. I tried to move my legs enough to provide even a little stimulation but you'd done your job too well. I moaned into the gag in frustration.

Then I must have drifted off into a trance or maybe I was half asleep, because the next thing I knew, you were pinching my nipples and imprisoning them in clamps. Now I was really desperate but you just walked out of the room.

It seemed like an eternity that I waited there, helpless. The ache in my nipples did nothing to help cool the ache in my pussy.

This time I heard you come back but there was nothing I could do about it. You tightened the nipple clamps, then you twisted my earlobes. They're my strangest erogenous zone: I've been known to come just from stimulating my ears.

But you were determined to tease me and stopped when I started moaning loudly into the gag. I bucked my hips as much as I could and turned my head, offering you my ear again. You stepped away but only for a minute.

A slippery cold object pressed against my ass, and you slid the largest butt plug from our toy box quickly into my asshole. I was so damned close! I panted and moaned, drool running down my cheeks.

You stroked my clit with the lightest possible touch but I was so horny you had to stop just seconds later to keep me from coming. You jiggled the butt plug in and out - just a little.

Maybe you weren't completely evil, though, because your next act was to remove the nipple clamps. The pain in my nipples intensified briefly, then subsided until you seized both nipples and twisted them.

I screamed into the gag, and bucked my hips as much as the ropes allowed. I knew I was about to come and hoped you didn't notice. But you weren't that oblivious. You let go of my nipples instantly and I could hear you rummaging through our toys; then you slid a dildo into my pussy.

It's always been an incredible turn-on for me having all three holes filled, as you know. The feeling of the dildo pressing against the butt plug kept me close to the edge. I imagined you sitting back and just looking at me squirm.

I don't know how long I waited for your next move, because by this time it was impossible for me to think clearly. Usually I'm so much in my head that I don't pay enough attention to my body; that's one of the many reasons I like sex.

Then the dildo started to vibrate; you pinched one of my nipples, and took the other into your mouth, nipping and sucking on it. It pushed me over the edge into one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

Being unable to see only intensified the experience; there was nothing but the waves of sensation as I came, and came, and came. Every time I thought the orgasms were done, you renewed your attentions, moving to nip an earlobe while pinching the other one; removing the dildo so you could lick and suck my clit; fucking my ass with the dildo.... It seemed I'd been coming for hours.

Finally I was sated and tried to beg you to stop, through the gag. You ignored me and turned the dildo's vibrator to maximum speed. While it buzzed away, you put the nipple clamps back on and tugged on the chain. My toes curled and I screamed into the gag yet again, in pleasure and pain. You returned to my clit with your tongue while keeping up the dildo's assault on my ass.

There is no way to maintain rational thought during such intense orgasms and the rest of my experience is a bit of a blur in my memory. I believe you kept me coming for at least ten or fifteen minutes after I wanted to stop. I was completely wrung out and sore when you removed the toys and gag.

You left the room, but soon returned with a warm washcloth with which you cleaned me up. You then offered me a drink of water.

"How was that, love?"

"Really incredible. Yet evil. Did you have to keep going that long?"

I could hear the smile in your voice. "I did say I wanted to tire you out. Are you ready for a nap now?"

"I think so."

You made sure my bonds were comfortable, and went back to your computer as I drifted off.


dorfird
dorfird
5 Followers